Peggy: Son Comes Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt my fingers sliding out of me, with the latex band pinched between them. When it was completely out, I inspected it and could see some stretch marks across the surface of it, but it wasn't torn. I washed it off and placed it in its case, then headed back out to the bedroom.

My son was lying there, the covers coming up to his waist, but I could see that his cock was still hard. His eyes were closed and he was breathing deep. I pulled the sheets back and crawled in to bed with him. I curled up and felt his arm wrap around me and pull me tight into him. I rested my hand on his chest and just started gently caressing his chest, then his stomach. I closed my eyes and willed myself to sleep, hoping when I woke up I would go back to usual, safe self again.

I laid there caressing his stomach with my eyes closed, but I couldn't get the image of the two of us laying there in bed together like this. I could feel more semen leaking out of my pussy and knowing that I had taken out my diaphragm, they were probably swimming up my body as well, all of them looking for something inside of me.

I could picture them swimming their way up to my cervix, then squeezing through and finding the nice open space of my uterus. Some of them turning left and some turning right. The ones that turned left would have the best chance of finding my egg. The ones turning right, well, there wouldn't be much of a chance.

I was lying there for a few minutes picturing this when I heard my son sigh and slightly moan. It was then that I realized my hand was now tracing the outline of his huge cock through the bedsheet. It was growing larger by the second and his breathing was becoming labored. I was also rubbing my bare pussy up against his leg. I could feel his hairs tickling my clit and I was getting wetter by the second. My hand instinctively wrapped around the base of his cock and I was now actively stroking his big hard cock.

The images were still in my mind as I raised the sheets up, shifted my body and slid over onto my son. I hadn't really planned it, and once I found myself lying there looking at him, I could feel his cock pressing against my belly through the nightie and bustier. I slid myself forward until I felt his cock touching my skin, then forward even more until it slipped between my legs.

I was now face to face with my son and I watched as he gently opened his eyes. He had a huge smile on his face, and I just leaned in and started kissing him. His hands naturally wrapped around my waist and I felt him pushing my body down gently until I felt his cock press up against my entire pussy. I wanted to look back and see if I could see it poking out past my ass, but I was enjoying kissing him much more.

I found myself thrusting my pelvis back and forth, running my pussy up and down the length of his cock. I could feel my juices flowing, getting his cock really slippery. It hit my opening a couple of times, but the angle just wasn't right. I raised myself up and slid my hand between us, feeling his bare skin and my nightie against his skin until I found his hard cock between my legs.

I grabbed his cock and slid myself up until I felt the tip press against my clit. I then lowered myself slowly, spreading my lips apart as I did. The journey wasn't long, but I was taking my time, teasing him a little as I sank down to the spot I was looking for.

As soon as I felt the tip of his cock find my opening, I tilted it forward, feeling the tip penetrate my pussy ever so slightly. I started pushing my ass back, feeling his cock slip deeper and deeper into me. When I felt my pussy press against my hand, I let go, satisfied I had enough inside of me to finish the job unassisted.

I pushed myself all the way down the remaining length of his cock until I felt him press up against my cervix. Leaned over and whispered into his ear, "I couldn't sleep, I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all," He said as he grasped my waist and held my tight as I started sliding back and forth against his body.

"I have a secret to tell you. Promise you won't be mad?"

"I won't, I promise."

"I put my diaphragm in this morning, but the more I thought about it, the more I wanted to take it out earlier. I was just about to remove it when you came in me earlier. I'm sorry son." I said.

"You did? Why? Are you alright?"

"I'm fine, I just got scared, and I will probably get scared again now that I don't have it inside of me anymore. I'm fertile right now, and I might try to get you out of me before you cum inside of me this time if my mind wins, son. Do you understand?" I said as I continued to slide up and down his body, feeling his cock slide in and out of me. Each time his cock would bottom out, I would put a little more pressure against it. I could feel my muscles already beginning to loosen up.

"What do you want me to do, Mom?" He asked.

"Don't let me go," I said in a soft, sultry voice.

I felt his hands slide down off my waist and onto my bare ass. I felt his grip get tight on my ass cheeks as he started guiding my body up and down his. The soft material of my nightie was trapped between us. I could feel sweat beginning to form from the friction of our bodies on it.

"I can't believe I am doing this. It is soo wrong, but you feel soo good. I am getting so close to cumming son. I want you to cum with me." I heard myself say.

"Are you sure you want that?" I heard him say.

"No, but it feels so good right now, I don't want it to end."

"I'm gonna cum deep inside of you again, I want your word you don't have anything inside of you this time."

"I promise you I don't."

"When we are done, I want you to show me your diaphragm. Will you do that for me?"

"Of course son. Of course."

With that, I started riding him faster. I started hearing his breath become labored again and I could feel his cock get even harder inside of me.

"Do you like that? Am I making you feel good son?"

"Oh yeah, very much so. It feels fantastic."

I pushed against his chest and lifted myself until I was sitting up on top of him. His cock was soo deep inside of me, I could feel it pressing against my cervix the whole time. I started raising and lowering myself, each time bottoming out, feeling my muscles give way on every thrust. I ran my hand down my nightie, then moved the material away and started rubbing my bare clit as I made little circles with my hips on his cock.

The tip of his cock was continuously pressing against my cervix the entire time. I could feel my muscles give way. As I felt the tip of his cock penetrate my cervix and slip the tip up inside of it, I had the most mind numbing, earth shattering orgasm of my life. I could feel all my muscles caressing his cock from the base all the way to the tip.

I felt his grip get tight and I heard him say something as I leaned back and felt even more of his cock slip into me. I felt his balls tighten against my ass and his hips thrust upwards and into me as his grip around my waist became even stronger. I opened my eyes and looked down to see his face grimacing as I felt his cock expand inside of me.

I started to realize what was happening and I tried to lift myself up and off of his spurting cock, but his hands were holding me tight. I felt the first jet pulse up the entire length of his cock. My mouth was wide open as I realized he was about to impregnate me. I tried to speak or move or something, but I was just frozen stiff.

I felt his hands pull me tighter onto his lap as that first jet shot off deep inside of my womb. My hands instinctively went to my lower abdomen as I felt a warmth fill me from the tip of his cock all the way up to stomach.

I pressed down harder as I felt the second jet start making its way up his cock towards the head still wedged deep inside of my opening. I felt his cock slip even deeper inside of me until I felt my cervix close up around something.

I looked down and his eyes opened wide. "Something just closed up around the head of my cock mom."

"I know, it's ok." I said as I leaned down to lay on top of him. I could feel my cervix being pulled down as I did, but it never let go of the head of his cock. I felt spurt after spurt spray the inside of my womb, feeling millions of little swimmers attacking every inch of my womb.

I could feel his breathing getting shallower as I laid there. I was having mini orgasms each time I felt the tip of his cock swell, pumping more of his semen deep inside of my bare, fertile womb. I closed my eyes and gently drifted off to sleep as I felt my uterus contract and expand, forcing more and more of his semen up into my fallopian tubes and on a direct course with my tiny egg. I knew when I woke up I was going to be well on my way to having my son's child growing inside of me.

I felt like I had slept for days, but when I looked at the clock, it had only been about an hour. I started to raise up off my son's body, and that's when I felt it. His cock was still inside of me. It had gone down some, and the head was no longer trapped, but it was still hard enough that when I went to slip my leg off of him, I felt his cock slip the rest of the way out.

I walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind me. When I was done peeing, I looked down and hardly saw any semen in the toilet. "Fuck, what have I done," I said out loud to myself. "I should have never taken that thing out."

I stood up and walked over to the counter to try to fix my hair again. I then ran my hand down my breasts and onto my stomach. I pretended I could feel his semen swimming around inside of my belly. I started getting turned on again. My hands slipped down even further until I felt the soft silk material pressing up against my pussy. I pushed my fingers harder into the material until I felt them come in contact with my clit. I kept looking straight at my belly, that I knew in 9 months would be the size of a beach ball.

I could feel my own orgasm growing deep inside of me, and I was so entranced with my belly that I didn't hear the bathroom door open up. It wasn't until I felt his arms wrap around my stomach that I even knew he was in there. I could feel his body pressing up against mine, and I could feel his very stiff cock press up into the valley that my ass cheeks created.

I felt his lips press against my neck and his arms wrap tighter around my stomach. I could feel his cock pressing harder and harder into me from behind. I felt chills run up my legs as I heard him whisper into my ear.

"I missed you. I couldn't wait for you to come back to bed."

"I missed you too. I'm glad you didn't." I said as I started bending over the counter. I felt the nightie slide up as I did, his cock keeping it pressed into the valley between my ass cheeks until I felt skin on skin and I was laying down on the counter.

I raised myself up onto my tiptoes until I felt his cock slide down my ass and in between my legs. I moved my hand back that had been playing with my clit until I felt his cock. I grabbed the base of it and placed it right into the entrance of my pussy.

His hands wrapped around my hips and he pulled the nightie up until he had exposed my entire ass. I felt him lunge forward slightly until the head of his cock slipped into me.

"Where is it?" He asked.

I pressed my ass back against him, feeding my starving pussy more of his cock. I wanted to feel him completely penetrate me. I couldn't think straight and had no idea what he was talking about.

"The diaphragm."

I pressed my ass back, barely able to recognize his words. I needed to feel him inside of me. I needed to feel his cum shoot deep inside of me again.

"Where is it?"

His words finally making sense to me, I pushed my ass back even more, feeling every inch of his cock slide all the way up inside up me until the tip of his cock pressed against my cervix again. I flipped my head towards the other side of the counter and saw the pink case lying there. I reached over, grabbed the case, and opened it. I left it in its case and just spun the case towards him.

"That's it? I've never seen one before."

"Yes, that is my diaphragm son. Without that inside of me, I can get pregnant." I said as I felt him slide his cock back then slide it deep inside of me hard.

"Is that what you want, mom?" he asked.

"Oh son, please don't ask me that," I said as I felt him slide his cock back and forth again. This time he pressed harder against my cervix. I grunted out loud from the force.

"Please tell me mom. I really want to know."

I could feel a tear starting to well up in my eyes. I could feel my body already responding. I could feel my hips gyrating each time he would start sliding back inside of me, I could feel my muscles loosening up each time his cock pressed against my cervix. His grip was getting tighter on my hips.

"I want to hear you tell me what you want."

"Oh God, Just don't stop, you feel so good." I said as I felt the tip of his cock penetrate my cervix, opening it up just a little bit.

"I'm close and I can feel you opening up inside. Do you want that? Do you want me to do that?"

"Oh God, I can feel it too. Yes, son, I want that." I said as his cock made contact, this time it slid deeper inside of me.

"You really do? What do you want?"

I felt him pull back. I knew he was close. I knew what he wanted me to say. I reached one hand back and placed it over his. I raised myself up and felt his hands wrap around me. I wrapped both my hands over his encircling my tummy. I turned my head towards his, catching the diaphragm in my sight as I did so. He leaned in to me, his cock still buried deep inside of me, the tip of his cock keeping my cervix open just a little bit.

I imagined the hole on top of his cock just poking through. I could feel his labored breath on my ear. I wrapped my arm around the back of his neck and pulled his ear close to mine.

"Yes, son, Yes. Please. Please cum for me. Please cum inside of me. I took my diaphragm out because I want you to make me pregnant."

"Oh God, Oh My God mom, I can feel it. I'm not even moving and I can feel it."

I pressed my ass back, pushing the tip of his cock a little deeper inside of me.

"Yes, please cum for me. Don't pull out. Give me every drop."

I felt the base of his cock enlarge, then felt the swell travel up the length of his cock until I felt the tip swell and release another jet of cum deep inside of me. I let go of his neck and bent back over the counter, my gaze never leaving the diaphragm case as I felt the tip of his cock penetrate me deeper and expand and contract over and over again.

When I thought he was all spent, I started pulling forward. His grip got tighter and he pulled me back to him. He started a forward and back motion. I looked at him in the mirror.

"Again?"

"Yes, I plan on taking you like this for the rest of the day, right here in your bathroom."

"That's fine son. I'm not going anywhere."

He fucked me 3 more times just like that. He never pulled out and I never said no. Later that afternoon I showered and got dressed. I slipped on a tiny thong and sundress. I made dinner. Every time I bent over, my son would come up behind me and press himself against my bare ass.

The last time I reached between my legs and grabbed his balls and held them in my hand. Just then we heard the garage door open. He tried pulling away, but I wouldn't let go. I released them just as I heard the inside door open and my husband exclaim that he was home. My son had a terrified look on his face. I laughed a little.

That night after we went to bed, I sneaked out of my bed. I had slipped into the short green nightie and thong that drove them both wild. I walked down the hall and slowly opened my son's door. He was asleep on top of the sheets in just his boxers.

I closed and locked the door, then walked over and gently pulled his boxers off. I leaned in over him and guided his cock into my mouth. I started bobbing up and down until I felt it was nice and hard, then reached between my legs and pulled my panties to the side. I slipped in over him and guided my pussy down onto his hard cock.

His eyes opened wide as I slipped my pussy down over his wet cock until I bottomed out. I told him to be quiet as I rode him like that until I had my first orgasm. Once I came down off my high, I started sliding up and down his cock until I felt his hands grip my waist hard and he got that familiar expression on his face.

I leaned in and whispered, "Cum for me son. Cum deep inside of me."

I felt his cock expand and pulse jet after glorious jet deep inside of my womb again.

When we were done, I got up and walked to the door. "This might become our daily routine, so don't lock the door," I said as I opened it and walked out.

I opened my bedroom door and walked over to the bed. I pulled the sheets down and looked at my husband. He looked so peaceful lying there naked. His cock was half hard. I needed to do something about that. I leaned in and started stroking it, then put my mouth on it and started sucking it down my throat.

When he opened his eyes and looked down, he couldn't believe it. I put my finger over his mouth then slid my mouth up and off his cock. I got into bed and put my leg over his. I pulled my panties to the side, then guided his cock to my opening. I slid my cum filled pussy down the entire length of his cock until he bottomed out. I leaned forward and whispered into his ear.

"I just fucked someone and let them cum inside of me. Do you like feeling my freshly fucked pussy sliding up and down your cock?"

"Oh Yes, I love it. You feel soo wet."

"That's because they came inside of me just a few minutes ago. You are pushing their cum deeper into me each time I slide down your cock."

"You are so naughty. I love this baby. You will make me cum in no time."

"Good, I want you to add you're cum to theirs. I want to feel it all mix inside of me. You're sterile cum and their potent cum. They are trying to get me pregnant, you know?"

"They are? Really? Are you going to let them?"

I looked as innocent as I could as I leaned down over him and pulled his face close to mine. I kissed him deeply as I pressed my pelvis down onto his hard cock. I felt it slip deep inside of me. "I already did, sweetheart. You are going to be a daddy again and I'm going to be a mommy again."

I felt his cock swell and I felt each jet hit the back of my pussy. I laid my head down on his chest and drifted away as I heard his breathing go back to normal and I thought about us raising our son's and my child.