Peggy: Son Comes Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew I should stop this. I knew it was wrong. I knew it was my son. I shouldn't be encouraging it. I shouldn't be flashing my naked ass at my son in the kitchen when no one is home. I should have never kissed him at the department store.

The problem was, I was no longer in control of my actions. My body was now taking over. I could feel my ass gently moving around, pulling and pushing his cock around between my ass cheeks. His cock was starting to pull my thong up, and I could feel the material getting pulled in between my labia. Each time he pushed up into me, I could feel the material stretch and press into my clit.

On top of that, his hand was still caressing my lower abdomen. Every time he dipped down, I could feel his fingers trace the outline of the top of my pussy. The only thing keeping his hand from dipping even lower were my legs.

I tried with all my might to stop this. I willed my hand to move his hand, but nothing happened. I willed my ass to stop gyrating on his cock, to stop pushing his shorts lower, but every time I did, I felt my ass make a bigger circle. It was now starting to get into a rhythm with his thrusting. He would pull down, and I would gyrate up, then as he pushed into me, I would push down into him.

Each time we did this, I felt his cock slide lower down my ass, then push back up, pulling the thong with it. I was caught in a terrible loop, and my body was completely betraying me. I couldn't imagine what would happen if I opened my legs.

They were my second to the last line of defense. I started focusing on them. "Please stay shut, please stay shut, please don't push your finger down like that. Please don't push farther between my legs, Oh My God, please don't push your finger between my legs." I kept saying over and over in my head.

So far my legs were listening, but his hand wasn't. I felt him push a finger between my legs, and I could feel that finger slowly making its way towards my clit. It was pushing into my panties, causing my lips to swallow his finger as it made its way towards my clit.

Something was happening. There was less resistance on his finger. I felt my pelvis shift a little as I felt his cock slide back away from me. I felt my legs part a little, then a little more. I felt his finger slide right down and rest gently on my clit through my panties.

I felt my ass slide up as his cock slid down. Up until now, our motions had kept his cock nestled nicely between my ass cheeks. He pulled back farther than he had previously and I slid my ass up higher than I had, and I didn't feel his cock touching me anymore. I felt his body moving towards me, and mine instinctively started sliding my ass back down, but I still didn't feel his cock. It had disappeared.

He slowly pushed his pelvis forward and I slid my ass down, and finally I felt it make contact, but not against my ass. I felt the tip of his cock gently press against my inner thigh, just below my ass. I could actually feel it touching my lower labia through the thin material. It was only an inch away from my entrance.

My breath started getting a little labored. I now had his fingers pressing against my clit, and his cock head pressing against the tiny opening between my legs. I wanted to get control over myself. I wanted to pull away, but I felt him gently caressing my clit and his cock now pressing harder and harder against the thin material between my legs.

I could feel my pelvis making soft, gentle circles as in time with his finger masterfully playing with my clit. I could feel his cock press a little more each time between my legs. As it inched forward, I could feel my legs separating slightly, granting more access to his fingers, and subsequently his cock.

It wasn't long until they had parted just enough that I felt the head of his cock slide between my thighs. It slid forward until I felt his pelvis make contact with my ass. I could feel him grinding it against my covered pussy, thanking my lucky starts that it hadn't penetrated me, but I was still in a bad predicament.

My son's fingers were rubbing my clit a little harder, my breathing was becoming more labored. And now he was thrusting his pelvis back and forth. I could feel his cock slide back, the tip making contact with my exposed lips, then pushing forward, getting stuck at the entrance to my pussy, then sliding forward again.

I tried lying still, tried. But each time he pulled back, I felt my pelvis shift a little and thrust my entrance back and up, almost in an inviting fashion. I could feel his bare tip slide back and forth, over and over, and my ass jut back a little more each time. Every time he thrust forward, I felt the tip penetrate me just a little more, then the panties would do their job and force it to slide forward.

The first time that happened, I felt myself breathe a sigh of relief. The second time it happened, I felt the tip of his cock press harder into me. I could actually feel the material being pushed into me until I felt the skin of his cock touch the skin of my labia. Again, I breathed a small sigh of relief. The third time I felt it, He couldn't push any farther than before, but something inside me changed. My sigh went from a, "Thank you," to an "Mmmmm."

I started enjoying feeling the pressure of his cock pressing against my opening like that. I could feel the tip of his cock trying to penetrate me. I could feel my panties being pulled down in the front, so not all my pubic hair was hidden any more.

I felt my son pull his cock back a little, until all the pressure was released from my opening. I felt his fingers slide over to the edge of my panties and pull them aside a little. His fingers slipped under the material and started caressing my clit.

I let out a muffled moan as I felt his fingers start circling my clit without anything in the way for the first time. I melted into his chest as I arched my back and pressed my ass into his pelvis a little harder. I could feel my hips moving around as he continued to gently rub my clit.

I noticed his breathing had changed and I could feel his lips pressing against the back of my neck. It sent shivers down my spine. His other hand wrapped under me and slipped inside my nightie, grasping my left breast into it and gently squeezing it. I pushed my ass back a little more, missing the feeling of his cock pressing against my opening like it had been doing for the last few minutes.

I felt his fingers slide deeper between my legs, pulling the thin material out of my opening and replacing it with his fingers. I felt one, then two fingers slip easily inside my folds, until he found the spot. I felt him put pressure on my opening as they slid into me.

We let out a gasp in unison as my pussy enveloped his fingers, and his fingers penetrated me for the first time. I felt his fingers slide into me, then slide back out, then back in. I started humping into his fingers each time they pushed into me. I then felt him push his pelvis forward, pressing harder into my ass.

I slid my hand off my hip and onto his, feeling his shorts bunched up. I pushed them down further onto his legs and felt his bare skin make contact with mine. He pulled his fingers out of me, but kept them right there. I tried pushing my pussy down to meet them, but instead of his fingers, I felt something much more interesting make contact with my pussy.

I felt the tip of his cock brush up against the side of my pussy. I felt him pull his hips back a little, then slide forward, this time making contact with my labia. I started gyrating my hips around as he pressed into me then pulled back a little, but never losing contact with my skin.

I felt his fingers pull my panties farther to the side as he felt me gyrating my hips around. I could feel the tip of his cock sliding slowly around the opening, but not quiet getting to it. I slid my hips left then forward slightly until I felt the tip slip into the folds of my opening.

I felt him push forward as I pressed back. I felt the tip slip into me until he had the entire head buried inside of me. He let go of the panties and I felt his hand move up to my hip. I squeezed his hip, urging him on as he got his hand in position. He was kissing my neck and rubbing my breast and I was gyrating my pelvis with the head of his cock just inside me.

As soon as his hand gripped my hip, I felt him push his pelvis forward. I felt the wind leave my lungs as I exhaled and pushed back against him, trying to get as much of his cock deep inside of me as I could as quickly as I could.

I felt him stop, then pull back, then push back in deeper and deeper each time. I melted into his embrace as I felt my son taking me, penetrating me, pushing his bare cock deeper and deeper into my depths.

I could feel his breathing change the more he thrust into me. I could feel his heart beating into my back as he continued to take me and make me his. I moved my hand off his hip and intertwined it with his hand on my hip. I started moaning out loud as he continued his assault on my bare pussy.

I pushed my ass back harder and harder in time to his thrusts. I didn't want it to end too quickly, but I was starting to get off on how much I turned him on.

I finally breathed my first word, "Yes, Son. Yes. That's it. Just like that!"

"Oh My God Mom, you feel incredible."

"You feel incredible too Son. Please don't stop what you are doing. I love it."

I felt his kiss start to turn into little nibbles on the back of my neck. I felt his hand grip my hip even harder, firmly keeping me right where he wanted me. His grip with his other hand got stronger, and I felt his muscles in his arm tense up and grip me tight to his body.

"That's right Son, hold me tight. Don't let me go," I whispered.

"I won't Mom, I promise."

I could feel his cock pounding away at my pussy, I could feel his breath getting more labored as he continued on his mission. I felt his grip tighten around me, making sure I couldn't get away.

"Cum Son. Please cum," I said as I turned my head towards him and locked lips with him for the first time. I felt his tongue snake into my mouth and gently caressed it with mine. His hand let go of my hip and slid down my silky material until he had me wrapped up in both arms. I traced his arm with my hand, then intertwined my fingers with his. I pulled his hand up my body and rested it on my lower abdomen.

"I'm close Mom."

"So am I Son." I said as I pressed his hand into my abdomen and wrapped my other arm around his other arm. "Don't let me go, Son." I said.

"I won't, I promise!" He said into my ear.

I felt him pull his cock back. I arched my back and pressed my ass into him. "Don't, Son."

I felt him thrust his hips towards me and his cock slide deeper into me than before.

"You mean?"

"Yes!"

I felt his arms tighten up even more, I felt his pelvis start making tiny thrusts into me. I felt his cock moving back and forth quickly inside of me.

"Really?"

"Mmmmm, Yes. Really."

I pushed my ass back and felt his cock slide deeper into me. Just as he bottomed out, I felt his cock twitch inside of me.

"Yes, Baby. That's it, Don't let me go!"

I felt him jut his pelvis into me, stabbing my cervix each time as I felt his cock expand, then contract over and over again. Just before he finished, I pressed my ass back into him even harder, I felt the tip of his cock press hard against my cervix. I envisioned the tip of his cock opening my cervix up just a little bit. Once it had opened, I saw the tip poking through, into my womb as the last jet pulsed out of his cock and deep inside of me. I pulled forward, imagining it closing up, trapping millions of tiny little sperm deep inside my womb.

He held me and I held him as I felt his cock start to shrink up inside of me. I wiggled my ass a little until I felt it stop shrinking. I felt him thrust forward and I felt his cock slide deeper into me.

"Are you still hard?"

"Yes."

"Then keep going." I said.

"Are you sure?"

"Mmmm, Yes," I said as I arched my back and pushed my pussy back onto his cock.

He started out slowly, never moving his hands or letting up on his grip. I looked down and saw his hand and mine, intertwined over my lower abdomen. I started moving our hands together over it. I tilted my head and he came over to kiss me.

"That's where you came from!" I said. "Right there under our hands."

"I know. It's turning me on just thinking about it."

"Me too. I love feeling this. I want you to come into my room every morning before your sister comes home and do this to me, just like you are now." I said as I arched my back even more.

"I will Mom, I promise." He said into my ear.

"Just like this Son. I want you to curl up behind me, wrap me in your arms and take me over and over again until you are completely satisfied. Do you like the nightie and the panties?"

"Very much so."

"I bought them cause you said you I would look hot in them. Do I?"

"Yes, Very."

"Are you close, Baby!"

"Yes, I am. I'm gonna Cum soon Mom."

"Don't let me go Son." Hold me tight and don't let me go.

"I won't. I'm soo close mom, can you feel it?"

"I can Son, I can." I said as I arched my back. "Stay still and don't let me go," I said.

"Ok Mom."

I arched my back and pressed my ass back into my son, feeling the tip of his cock press against my cervix again. I started working my pelvis back and forth in short little jolts. I could feel the tip of his cock hit my cervix then pull away. Each time I put more pressure on him and pressed my ass back harder onto him.

I could feel it softening up as I pushed back again. I felt his cock twitch and asked him, "Do you like that?"

"Oh Yeah, you are gonna make me cum."

"Hold me tighter Son," I said.

I felt his arms tighten around me.

"Cum for me Son. Cum inside your Mom's bare Pussy." I said as I pushed back hard. I felt the tip pressing hard against me until it gave way. I felt the pressure subside as it opened up slightly, allowing the hole at the end of his cock to see inside of me.

His arms wrapped tight around me as I felt his body convulse and his cock twitch over and over again. I felt it pulse deep inside of me, willing my cervix to stay open until every last drop was inseminated into me.

"That's it Son, Shoot your Cum into my bare pussy!"

"Oh My God Mom!"

I kept his hand in mine as I gently caressed my abdomen with our hands. I leaned back and kissed him deeply. "That's where all your semen is Son, right under our hand. Deep inside your own Mom."

"Take me just like this every morning, Son. Do you promise? I will wear whatever you want and I will leave the door open, just come in and cuddle with me!"

"I Promise Mom. I will."

I spent that morning wrapped in his arms with his cock buried deep inside me. Later that afternoon, after we showered and got dressed, me in the green dress I had worn when we picked him up, the green bra and panties under it, and him dressed in his shorts and T-shirt, we headed out to the mall.

He helped me pick out some more lingerie and matching panties, and I helped him pick out some clothes. I was tempted to join him in the dressing room, but there were too many people around. We got home around 4. I went into my room and put my lingerie away, and he went into his and put his clothes away.

When I walked out of the closet, I found him sitting on the bed. "Is everything alright?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's just that I wanted to give you these back," He said as he held out his hand.

I could see the white thong and black panties in his hand.

I walked over to him, and facing him, I spread my legs and lifted my dress up, then scooted in and sat on his lap, while taking his hand holding the panties. "I knew you had them, and you can keep them," I said as I kissed his lips.

I felt his arms wrap around my waist and pull me into him. I ground my pussy into his pelvis, feeling his cock growing harder under me.

"You did? I'm so embarrassed. I don't know why I like them so much; they just feel so good when I wear them." He confessed to me.

"What are you wearing now?" I asked.

"Um, well, I came in here earlier this morning and grabbed a new pair. Your red silk thong."

"Oh really?" I asked as I stood up. "I want you to model them for me then." I said as I grabbed his hand and helped him to his feet.

"I couldn't mom, I'm too embarrassed." He said as I started undoing his shorts.

I undid the button, then unzipped the fly. His shorts fell off with no resistance. "Mmmm, they look really good on you. Turn around."

He did as he was asked and I stopped him with his back to me. I lifter his shirt up and saw his cute little ass with the red V sticking out just over his cheeks. I grabbed his ass from behind, then lifted my dress with my other hand and pulled my panties down.

I pressed up against him and wrapped my arms around his waist. I started kissing the back of his neck as I let my hands roam all over his stomach. I pulled his shirt up and started rubbing my hands all over his abbs.

I could hear his breathing getting deeper as I continued rubbing his belly, dipping my hands lower and lower until I felt the tip of his bare cock brush against my hand. I stopped rubbing, and just slid my hand down and wrapped it around his cock peeking out above the panties.

"I like these on you. They look really sexy. Did you wear them to try on your clothes?"

"Um... yeah, I did."

"I almost came in to join you when you were in the dressing room. Would you have liked that?"

"Oh My God mom, that would have been so hot."

"I thought so too," I said as I started stroking his hard cock. I slid my hand down the shaft, until I felt the band of the panties. I then slid my hand over the panties, running it down the shaft still covered by them until I found his balls. I started caressing his balls through the satin material.

"Do you like that?"

"Oh Yeah, please don't stop." He said in a labored breath.

I let go of his cock and turned him around. I grabbed the waist of the panties and pulled them down, freeing his engorged cock. I looked at him and leaned in to kiss him as I pushed him back towards the bed.

I felt his knees bend as he sat on the bed. I raised my dress up and slid onto his lap. I could feel his hard cock pressing into my abdomen as I sat there kissing him. I pulled my dress up until I felt his bare cock touching the bare skin of my abdomen.

I started grinding my pelvis into him, raising myself up and down against his rock hard cock. I had my arms wrapped around his neck and my lips pressed against his. I felt his tongue dart into my mouth, and I gladly accepted. I slid myself up the length of his cock until I felt it touch my lips. I let it slide back until I felt it hit my opening.

We both let out a sigh as I started to press myself down and feel it start to penetrate me. I was soaking wet so it slid in without any resistance. I felt his hands wrap tightly around my waist as I started sliding up and down on his cock.

I could hear his breathing getting labored and his hands slide down and pull my dress up. I felt his bare hands grip my ass cheeks and start pulling me into him. I could feel myself getting closer and closer until I felt my toes curl up. I felt my orgasm rip through my body as I thrashed around on top of him.

When I came down, he asked if I was alright. I told him I was better than alright, but we needed to finish. He told me he was close. I started sliding up and down his cock again, feeling his fingers kneading into my plump cheeks.

I leaned over into his ear and said, "Don't let me go, hold me tight and finish inside of me. I want to feel you cum deep inside of me again."

I heard his breathing getting deeper, and I could feel his cock get longer and wider inside of me. I started pressing down harder, feeling his cock tip bump into my cervix again. I let out a moan into his ear and said, "That's it, right there, do you feel that?"