Permission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
senwood
senwood
145 Followers

Dominic said: 'Well done,' adding: 'Ok, so let's do something together this evening, all right?'

I nodded and said 'yes.' I wasn't apprehensive but I did feel excited, aroused.

'Robyn, I want you to undress me, please.'

Immediately I began to pull the thin sweater I was wearing over my head. Dominic stopped me.

'Did you hear what I said?'

'Ooops,' I laughed, 'hearing but not listening I'm afraid!' I pulled the sweater back over my head.

Dominic was still wearing a shirt and tie and his suit trousers as he still had not broken up for the summer break. I shuffled forwards, so we were very close, and began to loosen his tie.

'I never had a dad whose tie I could tie or untie,' I said and then Dominic insisted on teaching me how to fasten his tie. Although he could do it in his sleep, as it were, he found it really tricky to explain to me how to do it and we spent half an hour laughing trying to do it together. In the process we touched hands a lot and were physically very close, our knees often touching too. We became, both of us, more relaxed in each other's company.

Eventually Dominic suggested we get back to what we had been doing, although to tell the truth we had never really started. I removed his shirt and we sat facing each other as I looked at his tanned upper body. I knew too, in my mind, that my training would soon involve losing my virginity to this man. I felt now that I could trust him to make things good for me. I was also beginning to feel that I wanted him to make love to me.

Dominic lay back on the bed. I took his socks off and then his trousers. By this time I was on my hands and knees having just got his trousers off him. He was wearing only his shorts now.

'I meant completely, Robyn.'

I took hold of his shorts by the elasticated waistband and he lifted himself slightly so I could ease his shorts down his body. In seconds Dominic was lying naked before me as I stared at his erection. His penis was hard and long -- although I had never seen an erect penis before in the flesh, as it were -- and I couldn't take my eyes off it.

'Touch me if you want to, but only if you feel you would like to, Robyn,' Dominic said. 'My dick loves to be stroked and pulled, Robyn.'

I resumed my squatting position and reached out to touch him. I felt excited, naughty and I knew I had never felt so turned on in my entire life. I began to stroke his dick.

'That's wonderful,' he said.

I leaned back. I wanted to give him something. I pulled my sweater over my head; I took my socks off and my jeans. My hands reached behind me to unclip my bra.

'No, that's enough, Robyn, enough for now.'

He squatted before me again. We stared into each other's eyes. I looked down at his dick. I touched it again.

'Why?' I asked.

'Because you don't know how beautiful your body is, Robyn, and if you undressed completely I wouldn't be able to resist taking you.'

'What if I want to be taken?'

'That's good, Robyn, if you do. But I want to waken your desires further so that you don't just want it. So you are ready to do almost anything to get it. I want to train your sexual appetite not just your physical self.'

He touched my inner thigh and ran his hand up towards the top of my leg.

I breathed in sharply.

'Time for your next task, I think,' Dominic said.

'Yes,' I said, adding the word 'please' shortly after.

'Remember you don't have to do anything you don't want to do, Robyn. There are no forfeits or rewards -- apart from your own pleasure and the pleasure of anyone else involved. You will bring a lot of pleasure to people, Robyn.'

I smiled, flattered and more aware of my growing desire.

'Next time it's a really hot day and we're all down by the pool in the sun I hope you'll feel like going topless and letting us see your breasts. Even try getting up to get a drink or something. Walk around a bit. See how it feels.'

'I'll see,' I said.

'And if others are nude, don't go nude yourself just yet, all right?'

I nodded. Dominic put his shorts back on, picked up his clothes, turned the key and left. I lay back. After a few moments I unfastened my bra and just lay there in my black bikini panties, thinking.

Some time later - I had started to doze in my reveries -- there was a tap on the door. Dominic appeared and I sat up. I made no attempt to cover myself.

'Robyn. I've transferred three hundred pounds electronically to your bank account. Buy yourself some shorter summer dresses or some really brief bikinis. Frances will go with you and help you. Agreed?'

'OK,' I said.

'You look wonderful, by the way.'

He didn't wait for an answer. Thinking about all this I fell asleep. In the morning I asked Frances if she would come with me. She said that she had already told Dominic that it would be better if I just went shopping with Holly. 'I'm sure you'll have more fun,' she added.

And so we did. We made a day of it. Lunching in a pub in the city centre and exploring all the shops. Holly reassured me when we were both picking rather brief bikinis that Frances would approve.

'As far as Frances is concerned, the briefer the better!' Holly said. 'She goes naked whenever she can anyway. And Dominic likes sexy dresses and stuff too,' she added.

I finished up with two bikinis I would never previously have dared to wear, two skirts and two dresses, plus one full length evening gown. Holly helped me update my make-up too. In the car [Holly was driving] on the way home she asked how I was enjoying my training.

'Fine,' I said noncommittally.

'You and Dominic haven't made love yet, then?'

I was honest. 'I want to but Dominic says he wants me to be almost begging for it so that when we do I will have a special experience.'

'Trust him,' said Holly. 'He will make it good for you. He did for me,' she added quietly.

'Do you still..'

'Have sex? Yes, not so often but if either us really wants it we say so. We are very good together.'

After a few seconds she added: 'As you will be. And we'll all be glad for you, Robyn.' I felt able to talk completely openly to Holly.

We reached home. Holly said she was going for a shower. 'Want to join me?' she asked.

'Yes. Why don't you come to my room?'

'Good idea.' She vanished.

Able to use my own bathroom where we wouldn't be disturbed, I felt naughty and excited. Holly appeared within moments, a large beach towel in her hand. We began to undress. I sensed Holly's eyes on me as I took my t-shirt off. She stopped what she was doing and straightened up.

'Robyn,' she said, almost whispering, 'come here.'

I moved across to her -- we had been either side of my bed -- and she began to undo the belt of my jeans. I did the same for her. We undressed each other and then she pressed her body against mine and we kissed, a passionate sexual gorging on each other. I felt breathless and unbelievably turned on as I felt her fingers pulling on my cunt lips. I copied her. Two of my fingers probed gently at the entrance to her cunt.

'Push,' she told me. I pushed up inside her. As I did so I felt her enter me. I moaned as an orgasm took over and I felt almost limp in her arms. I continued to grope and we fell back on the bed, our glistening bodies as one in our pleasure. We showered together and renewed that familiarity with each other's body as she sucked on my nipples and later pushed her tongue inside my cunt.

I asked her if she had had many girl partners but she said I was her second, Frances being the only other during her training. I asked how often this had happened.

'Twice when I spent the night with Dominic and Frances and once, much later, when I slept just with Frances. After that she said I should find my own female partner if I needed to. She also stressed that as the training was also a sampling process I didn't need to ever find another same sex partner again. I've never really wanted to but today I wanted to share with you and you gave me the confidence to ask.' She smiled.

'It's been a good day, hasn't it?' I said.

'Yes, Robyn, it has.'

ooo000ooo

I put on one of my new costumes the next day. In spite of its minimal nature I felt at ease in it, sunbathing and swimming in the pool. The weather was very warm and I was pleased just how brown I was becoming. Frances and Holly were pretty well brown all over, as were the men and my heightened libido and a certain envy of the others made me want to be equally splendidly tanned. And naked. I was now sleeping naked. I had been naked with Holly. At night I had started to imagine myself naked with all of them. And with one in particular.

Towards four o'clock I was lying on my front. It was still warm and there was no breeze. I unhooked the top half of my costume and lay a while with the sun on my back. Dominic and Frances were around but were not there all the time. Holly was close by, naked.

As casually as I could, I sat up. I was aware now of the air moving over my breasts and I felt my skin tense just slightly. Picking up my empty glass I stood up and walked as naturally as I could to the house. I entered the kitchen. Frances was there; she spotted my empty glass.

'Another drink, Robyn?'

'Yes, orange squash, I think.' She passed me the bottle. She made no comment about the fact I was topless.

I remained topless for the rest of the afternoon. Dominic came and chatted. Holly and I swam a couple of lengths of the pool. Eventually we went inside as the air had cooled. On the way in Dominic said:

'Are you ready, Robyn?'

I knew what he meant.

'Yes,' I replied.

'We'll spend the night together, then.'

This time it wasn't a question. Over dinner I told them. I thought about what I would say. 'I'm going to lose my virginity to Dominic tonight.' That didn't sound right and I wasn't in love with him, much as I like him. He has taught me to want to have sex with him, though, I must admit. I wanted him to fuck me and make me want to be fucked again. I wanted to be like Holly who, I knew, still fucked Dominic and she had also told me that she fucked her brother Liam 'because I need it sometimes and he's a horribly good shag!'

I made up my mind. 'Dominic's going to fuck me tonight for the first time,' I announced. Holly pressed her foot against mine under the table.

As we cleared the table after the meal Liam said quietly: 'Lucky guy.'

'Who?' I asked.

'Dominic,' he answered and left the room.

ooo000ooo Dominic came to my room at about a quarter to ten. To my surprise I didn't feel nervous, just excited. I knew he would arouse me first to a certain point, a point I had reached more and more easily recently, to a point where I would willingly let him take me. I knew I would want it desperately by the time he pushed his cock deep into me.

And yet, at the same time, part of me was quite detached. I was able mentally to disassociate the act of having sex with Dominic from any sense of having a relationship with him. What we had and had had for a couple of weeks now, I suppose, was an increasing awareness of my own sexual desires.

I wanted Dominic to start fucking me; I knew this would continue for some time, maybe intermittently for a much longer time, even when I might be in a relationship with someone else. Having been trained by Dominic gave each of us something indefinably permanent. I also knew that once I was confident about doing 'it' I would want to do 'it' with someone my own age.

We undressed. Dominic told me to turn him on in any way I wanted.

I went down on his dick and began to suck on him, moving my head up and down as if I was pumping his cock. It hit the roof of my mouth several times. He pulled free.

'I don't want to come just yet,' he said.

He pinched my nipples and swung his body round and over me, settling between my thighs and pushing up into my crutch. Dominic was careful not to put his full weight on me and used his elbows and forearms to hold himself just above me.

I felt his dick push against my vagina.

'Sure?' he asked.

'Yes, I'm sure,' I answered.

Slowly but firmly and yet gently he entered me. I felt a brief pain and then I knew I had a man fully inside me. He began to thrust against me. I tried to match his rhythm. Dominic fucked me for several minutes. I had come soon after he was first inside me.

'I'm going to come soon,' he whispered as he increased the pace of his lovemaking. I felt him burst into me as his body shook and trembled before slowly continuing to fuck me, more gently now.

We lay together. He took me again a little later. Then we slept. He stayed the night. In the morning he was rougher, more physical. After he had come and we lay hot and sticky on the bed in the morning sunshine, he said:

'That was quite a fuck, young lady.'

'You mean it was all right for you?'

'You don't know the half of it!' he answered, pulling me close and kissing me. 'You were wonderful. Frances would love to watch you getting as abandoned and giving it as you were just now.'

Again I realised this family was very different to anything I had experienced and yet, strangely, they all seemed so normal, so well adjusted. And I felt pretty well adjusted too and it was a long time since I had been able to say that!

ooo000ooo

One morning, it was probably after the fourth or fifth time that Dominic and I had spent the night together, Dominic said that my next training session would be rather different.

'Go on,' I said.

'I think you are ready for something more physically intense.'

We were lying on our sides, naked, facing each other.

'I'm planning to give you a spanking, Robyn.'

I must have looked at him wide-eyed.

'Well more of a beating really,' he added cautiously, touching my thigh with his large hand.

'Why?' I asked. 'What have I done?'

'Listen, Robyn, this is not about punishment, it's about permission, it's about allowing your partner to help you explore your own pain/pleasure boundaries. During your training I am trying to let you experience a broad variety of sexual pleasures so you can decide which you enjoy and which may not appeal to you. So after you have been beaten you will never be beaten again unless you feel you wish to ask for it. Understood?'

'And I don't have to agree to be beaten for my training to continue?'

'No, of course not.'

'Was Holly beaten?'

'Yes.'

'Did she scream or cry or...?'

'Ask her, Robyn, talk to Holly.'

ooo000ooo

I did. Holly told me she howled and screamed and swore but she didn't use the safe word she had been given. She explained what a safe word was.

'I did ask for a break and Frances...'

'She was there?'

'Yes, she watched. When I asked for a break she asked me if that meant I wished to use the safe word. I said no.'

'No break then, Frances said. Dominic continued thrashing me but I managed to bear it all.'

'So you have only been beaten the once then?' I asked, expecting confirmation this was the case.

'No, I've asked to be beaten four times now. You see I get so turned on, so wet. Even thinking about it. And then when Dominic hits me with the back of the hairbrush and fingers me between the strokes, I come, Robyn. More than once usually,' she added. She paused and smiled at me.

'You see you won't know what it will do for you until you do it. But for me the pleasure and the agony became confused afterwards and then I started to try to remember how to separate them out, how to let myself float free and enjoy the pain. Within a few weeks I knew I had to have it again. I wanted it. Since my training finished I've also tried a few other things that hurt but drive me wild too. I'll tell you more after your beating if you decide to go ahead.'

A couple of afternoons later when I came back to the house in just my bikini bottoms I bumped into Dominic who had just got back from cricket.

'Can we talk?' I said.

'Of course. I'll come to your room in a minute.'

As it had gone rather cool I was getting dressed when Dominic came in. I was wearing nothing but a blouse but I was not embarrassed as he had seen me many times with far less on.

'I could swear your legs are getting longer -- and browner,' he complimented me.

'I've made up my mind, Dominic,' I said, ignoring the compliment. 'I agree to be beaten when you decide.'

'Good. And I'll be honest with you, Robyn; I will look forward to it.'

A shiver ran down my spine, a shiver of excitement mixed with apprehension. That evening I told everyone what I had decided. It was still part of my training to always tell the others what I was going to do or had done.

Dominic kept me waiting for four interminable days. Every time I saw him I was on edge. Every time he spoke to me I expected him to say it was about to begin. My mind was completely preoccupied with thoughts about whether I could bear the pain, whether I would pull out part way. But when I thought about it, imagining what the beating would be like, I became aroused and I found this puzzling at first. However my mind kept on returning over those four days to mentally construct images of this beating and I became turned on sexually each time.

Dominic even came to me one morning to ask me to join him for a shower. We ended up with me cramped up against the cold tiled wall, legs wrapped around him while he fucked me. Even then he didn't mention it.

On the fifth morning he announced that I would be beaten that evening. That was almost worse, spending the whole day getting my brain around what was going to happen to me, not really knowing exactly what would happen anyway and also wondering if I would panic at the last moment.

At about nine o'clock Frances told me to go to my room and wait.

A few minutes later both Dominic and Frances came in. The evening had gone cool and I was wearing jeans and a t-shirt.

'We'll get undressed first,' said Frances. This didn't surprise me at all as Frances normally spent as much time as possible naked and we were all three of us quite used to being so together. How I had changed in a month and how I could never have believed I could even consider doing what I was about to do.

I was unsure what to do, so I stood facing them both. Frances took me in her arms and held me tight.

'Remember that we both love you, Robyn. We hope you may enjoy this -- maybe not at first, but that you will come to want it or to need it. It can be addictive, I know only too well.'

I hadn't realised that she too must enjoy some form of pleasure-pain activity.

Dominic explained: 'So that you understand what is going to happen and so you can decide not to go ahead if you choose, I'd better tell you what we should like to do, Robyn. This beating will have three stages. First of all I will spank you with my hand, gradually hitting you harder each time. This will introduce you to a degree of pain but you won't find it too distressing. It will sensitise you. You will receive five spanks on each cheek of your bottom. During the whole beating you will only be hit on the bottom. Clear. Robyn?'

Frances had let me go and I was standing facing them both.

'Yes, carry on, please.'

'Then Frances will beat you with this old soft leather slipper. Nine strokes each side. It won't actually hurt that much but it will warm you up and you may be aware of an increasing degree of numbness. At any time during your beating either of us may touch you or finger you for our mutual pleasure, yours and ours, Robyn. The more you relax into it the easier it will be for you.'

I was trying not to tremble. I realised I was frightened now. 'The third stage?' I stammered.

Dominic passed me a long wooden handled hair brush. Obviously the one Holly had told me about. The wood was smooth and varnished. The brush itself seemed very clean. The thought went through my mind that it hadn't ever been used conventionally as a hairbrush. I tried to imagine it hitting me.

senwood
senwood
145 Followers