Permission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept him waiting until ten o'clock when I said goodnight to Frances and Dominic and went upstairs. When Liam arrived I was in bed naked beneath the cotton sheet I always like to have over me. He was wearing just his boxers which he slipped off as he got into bed.

We lay there and, just for a moment, there was a kind of limbo as if time and reality had been paused by some superior power. I placed a hand on his chest. He moved one of his to my breast. He spoke first.

'I want this to be special for both of us, Robyn. Not just... you know..'

'Yes, I know,' I said. I moved my face to his and we began to kiss. We touched each other, I held his cock and squeezed it firmly. He began to finger me. I was on fire because this was the first man I had fucked simply because I wanted to be fucked by him rather than do anything else, ever. I wanted him to enjoy everything I could offer him: I knew my own personal pleasure was beyond doubt.

'I'm going to come, Liam. Please fuck me now.'

I felt his penis enter me and as he began to move his body against mine I came. Eventually he came too and we lay there together. I don't know about Liam but I was thrilled by him as a person and by his strong body.

'Fuck me again,' I mumbled sleepily, 'whenever you want, Liam.'

I fell asleep and we made love again in the morning. I didn't come straightaway this time and our play lasted much longer. Liam asked me about my preferences. Very quietly as if it was very naughty or maybe I felt a little guilty admitting it, I told him I love the taste of Dominic's semen.

'Would you like to taste mine?' he whispered back.

I nodded.

It was Saturday. Liam would be home all day.

'After lunch?'

'Yes, lease,' I said grinning.

'You know I love you, don't you?' he asked. He didn't wait for an answer. 'Since the day you said you were going to sleep with Dominic for the first time. Can you remember what I said?

'Yes. You said lucky guy.'

'Now I'm the luck guy, Robyn. I've made love to you and it was wonderful.'

'You were wonderful too, Liam,' I said. We kissed.

It was a lovely warm morning. It was going to be a scorcher, as my mum would have said. We got up and went down to breakfast. I felt different. I felt fabulous. And my lover and I were completely naked.

ooo000ooo

After several days of really good sex with Liam when increasingly we were unable to leave each other alone physically I began to wonder just where our relationship might go in the medium or longer term. Strangely enough one morning Liam raised the same question.

'Could we talk about what we both want from this?'

I knew what he meant. 'Shall we each say one thing at a time?' I proposed.

'Right. I want us to be seen by the others as partners even though in a family like ours we may occasionally enjoy physical love with others.'

'Others?'

'Holly, Charley maybe, very rarely Frances.'

'I don't know Charley but I have enjoyed Holly and Frances as well as Dominic. I would like to be with them again. It wouldn't interfere with how I feel about you, Liam.'

'I want you to have my children and live with me away from here.'

'But not far away,' I added.

'I want you to achieve success in life too.' [Liam's turn]

'I'd like to watch you with Holly.' I was feeling a little daring.

'Naughty! I'd like to be involved in your next beating if you decide you want another.'

'Not until Christmas,' I said, 'and I might like Ross to be there too.'

'Why?'

'Because he's been trying so hard to make me feel better about him.'

'Would you let him...?'

'Yes. If you're okay with that.'

Mid-afternoon that day Liam quietly asked if I would like to go inside for an hour. I smiled at him, got up and went upstairs. I got down on all fours on the bed with my head low down almost touching the mattress.

Liam came in.

'Use me, Liam. However you want. I want you to do anything from your wildest fantasies to me, now.'

'Anything?'

'Yes. Anything at all. You have my permission.'

I felt him positioning himself behind me. He began to rub his erect penis across my cunt and anus.

I waited knowing that whatever he did I would also achieve what I wanted from him.

The end