Permission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dominic spoke: 'This hurts almost unbearably, Robyn. It is a mental challenge to accept it. It will be my pleasure to hit you very hard six times on each side of your bottom. Just what comes after that will depend on how things have gone but nothing will happen without your permission. All right?'

'Yes.' I looked at Dominic. 'Please start, Dominic, before I change my mind.'

'All right. Stand facing the bed... A little closer... Lean forwards spreading your arms and supporting yourself on the mattress... Yes. Like that, Robyn.'

I did as he told me.

'Move your legs apart a little, Robyn, please,' said Frances.

I realised this exposed me more but I moved each foot about six inches further apart.

'At the end of each stage we'll check you wish to carry on, Robyn,' said Dominic.

'And we do not see a beating as degrading for you but as the opposite: the more you can allow us to enjoy your body in this way, the more we take you to our hearts,' said Frances as she stroked my bottom. It was the first time she had touched me in an overtly sexual way and I was surprised to feel aroused immediately.

'I'm ready,' I said, making my consent completely clear.

'If you want it to stop just say the word "stop"; if you make any other protests or comments we'll assume you know we will ignore them.'

I drew a deep breath. 'Right,' I managed to say.

I had barely finished the word when I felt and heard Dominic's hand slap against my left side. I jumped, more in shock than pain. I felt it sting me. Then again on the other side, four times in all.

'A couple of hard ones to finish,' Dominic said.

I really felt these sting, almost burn me. I spoke for the first time: 'God, that hurt, Dominic.'

'Good,' he said, 'they hurt my hand too.'

I hadn't thought of that.

Frances moved behind me. She ran her hand down my spine.

'You're incredibly beautiful, Robyn,' she said as she reached round me to find my breasts and my hardened nipples.

'Nice,' she said, and then, moments later: 'Do you wish to continue?'

I hadn't expected to be so aroused sexually so that although I was now hurting I was also enjoying how I felt.

'Yes, please,' I said.

'If you wish to move at all, you may, Robyn, you don't have to remain rigidly in one position. It's about what you like too, you know,' Frances added gently.

I moved my legs slightly further apart which I felt stretched me a little but I hoped it pleased her. I wanted to please them both, I realised.

'Is that all right?' I asked.

'Wonderful. If you wish to, just lower your upper body a little and push your bottom a bit higher.'

I tried.

'You look irresistible,' Frances responded.

I tried to be a little funny. 'Don't resist then,' I told her.

Frances spanked me quite hard with the slipper but, as I had been told, it was probably less painful than the bare hand had been. She paused after five strokes on each cheek and put the slipper on the bed. I felt hot and my cunt felt as if it was both wet and on fire at the same time.

I felt Frances push fingers, two, I think, into my cunt. She moved them round, touching my clit. I was shocked out of my mind as she continued to feel me, pushing her fingers in and out of me.

'Please, Frances, I'm going to come...'

She stopped. 'No, not yet, Robyn. Try to come when you meet the brush.'

I held back and Frances carried on until she was done. I relaxed slightly.

I felt Dominic now come up behind me; he stroked the back of the brush across my bottom.

'I want to do this Dominic,' I said, tensing myself, trying to pull my bottom in tight.

The first blow was as awful as my worst imaginings. I felt it was ripping into me and I stifled a scream of searing pain.

The second felt as if it was hitting directly onto my bones, by-passing my flesh altogether and I winced and tried to pull myself inwards in a forlorn gesture of self-protection. At the third blow I screamed.

'Try to relax. Try to own your own pain,' said Frances as she placed a hand and felt the heat of my bottom. Her hand felt soothingly cool. She stroked the cheek which Dominic had hit and then moved her fingers to my sex, pushing two, maybe three, fingers inside me.

'Let go, darling, just let it go,' she whispered. A shudder ran down my spine and an orgasm, more intense than any I had experienced so far in my brief sexual life, ripped through me.

'Oh, god, yes.' I whimpered as she fucked me with her fingers.

Eventually she stopped and asked, gently: 'Ready to continue?'

I nodded and Dominic delivered three more blows, horribly painful and yet I tolerated them better and didn't scream although it seemed an almost instinctive reaction to try to pull my anus inwards for protection. This time Dominic's fatter fingers entered me and found my clit as his other hand found my right nipple and squeezed it, but not too hard.

The most difficult thing to explain about any kind of beating, writing this now with the benefit of hindsight, is that I now know that it is possible to enjoy having something painful done to you as it heightens every aspect of one's self-awareness. And, coupled to sexual arousal followed by a wonderful climax, the wish to go there again outweighs any fears [and they do exist] of the pain itself.


Personally I hate the pain at the time but I enjoy its lingering tingle days later or the slight bruising ache that occasionally recalls where you have been and who with when you sit down suddenly or lean back against a wall.

'Are you ready to continue, Robyn?' Frances asked.

'Yes, I want it to finish.'

'You mean you want us to stop?'

I was still bent over the bed. 'No, I mean I want you to finish...'

I felt the first blow crash against my already tender, reddened bottom. The pain seemed less and I was more stunned than hurt when the second and third blows rained down without a pause. I was sufficiently alert to realise that there were only three remaining for the other cheek. I relaxed a little, I think, realising I could make it. This unconscious relaxation helped as I believe the pain is greater as you tense. If, as Frances had said, you give yourself to the pain you can take more of it.

Dominic delivered the final blows. I moaned as the last fell on my taut inflamed bottom.

'She has done very well,' said Frances, placing a hand on my shoulder.

'Do you think she can take it?' asked Dominic.

'Yes, I think she can,' said Frances.

I wasn't meant to perhaps but, thanks to Holly, I knew what might well happen next if they thought that I was sexually imaginative enough to enjoy it.

I had had anal sex with Dominic once as part of the sampling process of my training. Dominic had been very careful to finger me and to lubricate my anus before he moved his dick inside me. Once inside he fucked my ass hard and fast. I was aroused but not hugely and I didn't climax. I expected to be used in the same way now and presumed the pleasure would be all Dominic's. That didn't matter now: I had come through the beating, I could take being buggered by him with indifference, I thought.

I was still supporting myself with my arms stretched in front of me on the mattress, leaning forward. Dominic was behind me. I was ready for what Holly had told me, if she had told me everything. Frances moved round and onto the mattress, on her knees, facing me. She reached forward and cupped my breasts moving her face in to mine.

'Kiss me, Robyn,' she whispered.

Our mouths met and just as Frances pushed her tongue into my mouth I felt Dominic's dick enter me in one fast complete penetration. My scream was suffocated by Frances' kiss. I felt Dominic withdraw.

Frances moved her head away a little. 'Again!' she almost hissed.

Dominic plunged his cock back inside me, pushing past my sphincter without a pause. I screamed. Frances kissed me and I responded, clinging to the normality of a kiss as he reamed into me.

Again he withdrew completely. I held myself still. Frances backed away slightly and said: 'Say it!'

'Again!' I said trying to sound like I meant it.

Dominic entered me just as firmly but I was definitely wetter and more distended now. 'Fuck me, please!' I shouted. He withdrew again. 'Again!' I moaned. Dominic pushed his penis deep inside me but this time he began to thrust, rocking me with his hips as he fucked my ass. I felt Frances pull on my nipples as she continued to kiss me and I responded. Mentally I was blown away now and was just doing whatever I felt I had to do.

Dominic came and everything slowed. Eventually Frances got up off the bed, saying: 'You were wonderful, Robyn. I hope tomorrow you feel as proud of yourself and your beautiful body as you deserve to feel.' She leant and ruffled my hair. 'Well done. It was a wonderful experience for me, too.'

Dominic picked me up like a rag doll: I was spent, completely. The pain was kicking in and my thoughts whirled as I tried to understand how I felt. He placed me on my bed and pulled the cotton sheet over me. Then he bent over me and kissed me on the forehead. He ruffled his hand through my hair too, like he had to Holly that time at my first party.

'We all love you, Robyn. It will never happen again unless you request it. If you do ask you can plan the session to suit your needs.'

I was half listening but I was also drifting away.

I slept like a baby.

ooo000ooo

Next morning I didn't get up straightaway and I spent some minutes with a hand-held mirror trying to see if I still had a red bum. In the end, although I wasn't completely sure, I decided I looked more normal than I felt. I moved stiffly and felt tender.

Frances popped her head round the door to check I was ok. 'Maybe not today but if you want, from now on, you may swim and sunbathe nude with the rest of us. If you want.' She repeated herself. She was gone before I could answer. They seemed to be giving me time to myself to analyse how I felt.

I knew already. I hated the pain but I enjoyed the beating if there's any sense in that. I had never been so turned on or experienced orgasms like the two I had that night. It was like Holly had said: once might well not be enough.

When, at about ten in the morning, I did finally go down for some breakfast, Frances was in the kitchen. I had put on just a very brief black bikini bottom. Frances held out a hand to me which I took. She squeezed my hand gently, smiled, and let it go, but she didn't speak. Words weren't necessary. I got myself some cereal and scooped it into a bowl; as I bent to get milk from the fridge Frances ran her hand quite openly across my bottom.

There was a new more physical relationship between us now and I welcomed it. I wanted at some point to be alone with her but wasn't sure how to go about telling her that.

I sunbathed by the pool. I didn't spend all the time thinking about the previous evening but I was clear that I didn't regret what I had done. I dozed a lot. I drank lots of juice and nibbled on some bread and cheese. After lunch I went up to my room and to the bathroom. Before I came back down I took off the only thing I was wearing and went back to the pool for a swim.

Holly joined me and we chatted; eventually I tried to describe how I felt about my beating. My beating! Yes, it was mine. We talked about other things too. Dominic came and sat with us for a while. I didn't mind talking in front of Holly. I told Dominic that I felt I would now like to be alone with Frances but I didn't know if she would want that or how to ask her.

Dominic said: 'Soon do you mean?'

I know I blushed. 'Yes. If you could ask her please, Dominic?'

'I know she will say yes. But leave it to me, Robyn.'

As I enjoyed the heat of the late afternoon sun, lying, eyes closed on my back by the pool, alone now, I suddenly sensed someone else was there. I sat up on one elbow. Liam was standing there, watching. When he saw me move he said: 'I wasn't sure whether you were asleep, Robyn.'

'No, but I have been.' I realised he had never seen me completely naked before.

'Are you all right after...'

I interrupted him: 'Yes, I'm fine, thanks.'

'Fancy a swim?'

Yes, that would be nice.' And so began something that happened every evening when Liam came home from work from then on: we swam naked together. Sometimes we messed about with a ball or raced up and down. We were like brother and sister. But I did like being naked with him. I liked to look at him too. After a week or so we even dried each other's back or he pummelled my hair dry. I noticed he often had an erection while we dried each other off. I liked that too.

By the way as we were walking back to the house that very first time, after our swim Liam said cryptically: 'I wish I'd been there, Robyn.' No doubt you understood the reference instantly; it was some minutes later before I did.

That weekend following our first swims together there was to be another party. I talked to Frances about Paul and said I'd like to set the record straight after what happened last time.

'How do you mean, Robyn?' Frances asked.

'Let him fuck me, just the once. I don't think I owe him quite that but I owe him something and if I let him then I think I retain the moral high ground. So I'm going to let him 'wall' me. Holly says he likes that.'

'Does she, by Jove!' Frances seemed shocked, something I wasn't sure I had ever seen before.'

'And where do I come in?'

'I wondered if you could take him on one side afterwards and make it clear that it won't ever happen again. Tell him I owed him one. Like a debt settled. Tell him too that I thought he was really good. I don't want to batter his self-esteem!

'All right, I will,' she said and then added: 'And would you like me to come to you on Monday night?'

'Yes, please. That would be lovely. Thanks Frances, thank you.'

'I told you never to thank me,' she said smiling again.

'This is different,' I insisted.

'You're right, Robyn. Come here,' she said softly.

We embraced and she kissed me on the mouth; our tongues entwined and I felt her move a hand to my t-shirt covered breast. I did the same to her. Dominic and Holly were in the room; they didn't seem to mind.

ooo000ooo

Party night came: it was a lovely warm windless evening. Eventually I took Paul outside and after some kissing and fumbling I let him fuck me up against the garage wall. Paul was strong enough to lift and hold me as I wrapped my legs onto him. It was a good hard fuck and I enjoyed it -- in fact we danced again for some time afterwards. I don't think Frances ever knew we shagged twice that evening. And I told him myself that it would never happen again.

'I wanted you to know I can be sexy, Paul,' I said. 'After last time.'

I think he understood. He kissed me one last time. 'You were great, Robyn.'

He never pestered me later. I respected him for that. I expect Frances told him too, as we agreed. I hoped she was nice to him.

ooo000ooo

On Monday afternoon I spent a long time washing, doing my nails and my hair -- making myself look nice, smell nice and feel nice. I dressed for dinner in a short sexy summer dress I hadn't worn before: it seemed strange after spending so much time with nothing on. I also put on new underwear and stiletto shoes. I wanted to look good certainly but another part of my fantasy was that I wanted Frances to undress me. I hoped she would find that a sexy thing to do. I couldn't stop thinking about it.

To my surprise Frances had dressed for the evening too. Maybe not quite as formal as myself -- more sexy perhaps, in a near-transparent sleeveless blouse that showed she definitely wasn't wearing a bras and tight fitting black Armani denims that also suggested no panty line. She was wearing heels too and as she is tall anyway I felt small beside her. I think we were both quite excited. She passed me in the lounge. I felt her breath on the back of my neck as she came close and whispered: 'Great minds... You look beautiful, Robyn.'

'You look good enough to eat!' I replied, fractionally more loudly. Holly looked up and leered at me, miming licking something. She can be quite disgusting. I turned away to avoid the giggles.

I went up just before nine o'clock. Before leaving the sitting room I looked at Frances who nodded back to me. She followed me moments later. In my room I waited for her to come up the stairs. She closed the door firmly. She had a large basket with a lid in her hand that she put down at one side of my bed.

I must have frowned.

'Toys,' she said. 'Any rules?' she added.

'No. I want you to control things, Frances. Just two things, though. In my imagination I always see you undressing me completely tonight. That's one thing I'd like, please'

'And the other thing?'

I do blush far too easily, I thought to myself. But I managed to say it: 'If you want to hurt me a little I won't mind.'

'Nor will I,' said Frances. 'Just say no if anything at all is going further than you want.'

Frances came closer and we kissed, on the lips, but very gently -- like very good friends. Passion wasn't a player yet. Placing her hands on my shoulders I responded to the slightest pressure suggesting I turn round. I turned and very slowly Frances unfastened the zipper at the back of my dress. She lowered my dress carefully to the floor and I stepped out of it. I turned back to face her.

'With your tan and the white underwear you look stunning, Robyn,' Frances said. We kissed again, more passionately this time, and Frances pushed her tongue into my mouth and we moulded our lips more completely together. Not only was I a willing participant but I wanted to please her, I wanted to be with her in the fullest sense. She had given me a family, a home, a sense of well-being and she had been instrumental in awakening my sexuality. A bisexual experience, as with Holly, did not frighten or confuse me. However when I am with a woman I do feel I play the feminine role: I want to be taken and to be told how to please.

I knew too, unless the experience turned out very differently to my expectations, that I would do this again when I returned for the Christmas break. We hadn't vocalised what was going to happen tonight but I assumed, as with Dominic, that we would spend the night together and couple more than once. Or perhaps 'make love' is not an inappropriate way to describe it.

As we embraced I felt her hand find the clip at the rear of my bras. She broke the kiss and moved apart very slightly.

'All right?' she asked.

'Yes.' We had spent so much time together naked by the pool, sunbathing, and even around the house that it had become normal, so seeing my breasts was nothing new. However this time Frances would touch me, explore me. I was hungry for it.

Frances lifted my bras away and dropped it on a chair in the corner of my room. She cupped my breasts, one at a time, pushed my shoulders back gently. With the tips of three fingers and her thumb she pulled carefully on my nipples until each was erect and quite hard.

Then she pulled me to her and, placing her hands on my bottom, but inside my panties with the thumbs outside on the waistband, she pushed them down off my bottom. I wiggled them down my legs. I was naked. I was breathing more quickly. I was very aroused and happy with what was happening.

Frances bent down and picked something from her bag.

'I'd like you to wear this tonight, Robyn.' She fastened a black velvet collar round my neck. It fit snugly: in fact I could hardly feel it.

'I want you to be mine tonight.'

'I am, completely,' I replied.

She didn't kiss me this time. With one hand holding and gently playing with my right breast she moved her left hand to my bush and fingers moved in on my sex. I was very wet as two fingers pushed into me.

'Don't come yet, Robyn, please.' She moved her hand away. Undress me please now.'