Permission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began to unbutton her blouse. This was soon done and I took it off her shoulders and put in on the chair so that her and my clothes mingled together.

Soon we tumbled naked onto the bed. Frances pulled the single cotton sheet over us. We kissed and touched again. I pulled myself on top of her and our legs played.

'Lie on your back, Robyn,' she told me. Frances reached into the bag she had brought. She passed me a tube of lubricant and a very large dildo. The girth and length were considerably larger than either of the men I had been with.

'I wanted to prove to you that women do have bigger dicks,' she said, laughing quietly.

I grinned. I gave her the tube back. 'I don't want this.'

'It is going to stretch you, Robyn,'

'Then you will need to go gently with me, all right?'

'Yes, of course. I do so want to fuck you.'

I pulled my knees up and then splayed my legs wide. Frances moved in between my legs and slowly worked the head of the dildo into my entrance. She began to push it further up into my cunt.

'God, Frances, I've never felt anything like.. Ugh. I moaned as she pushed even further. 'It's huge. Oh god, yes, fuck me, Frances, fuck me now. I was wet enough for it to slide easily now and Frances fucked me faster and faster, ramming its entire length into me with each stroke. 'I'm coming!' I screamed. I was shaking and trying to fuck this thing that Frances was using on me.

Eventually the dildo was withdrawn; I lay back and Frances came under the sheet next to me. I stretched my legs out alongside hers. We cuddled and she held me. She told me how she loved to see me and to touch me. She told me how she liked to hear my voice around the house and how glad she was I had decided to make Stappley my home.

I mentioned how much I had changed and how grateful I would always be.

'I told you never to thank me.'

'I meant for the training. I have become someone else Frances in the last two months.'

'But you are still the beautiful young woman you were when we loaded the van down in Exeter.' She paused and seemed to be seeking her words more warily. 'There's something I've been wanting to tell you, Robyn.'

I sensed this was important. 'Go on.'

'When I was a student I had, you know, boys. Not many but I fooled around a bit. There was one beautiful boy I slept with. I didn't like him that much but I loved his body. I was stupid.' Another long pause. 'I got pregnant by him. I didn't realise at first. I was naïve then. He wanted me to get rid of it -- I could never do that.'

Frances gave me a squeeze. 'Let me finish before you ask anything, please.'

I kept quiet.

'I already knew Dominic. He was part of a circle of friends but I had never been out with him. One afternoon he found me by chance when he had gone for a run in the park. I was sitting on a park bench crying. To cut a long story short we were married two months later. He said he would bring up the child as his own -- which was what I wanted -- but he wanted children of his own too. I promised to give him the children he wanted. In a tolerant, sometimes open way it's been a very special marriage, Robyn as you have surely learnt already.'

She was quiet a while.

'Do you understand what I'm telling you, Robyn?'

'I think I'm missing something, Frances.'

She leaned in to me and kissed me. 'I'm trying to tell you something wonderful. About Liam.'

I was immediately alert and at the same moment I began to realise what she was about to tell me.

'Liam was that child. And so because your family connection, the blood relationship is through Dominic, you're not related to him in any way. You could even marry and have children together.'

'Does he know?'

'Yes, but it's a long time since it was ever mentioned.'

I moved in closer to kiss her. We held each other and kissed for a long time -- passionately but in a controlled loving way. After that we slept. When I awoke we were still together: Frances stirred as I moved slightly.

'I've had a wonderful time,' said Frances after we had come round and cuddled for a while.

'You've been very loving, very tender, Frances. I expected you to be...well, I suppose rougher, more physically demanding of me.'

'Do you want something like that to happen?'

'I do if you would enjoy it too, Frances.'

ooo000ooo

'Lie down on your stomach then and we'll see what we can do for you.'

Frances pushed pillows under me to raise my bottom a little. Then she produced four soft leather collars [I don't know their proper name] from her bag. Each had a brass ring on the outside. She fastened one to each of my wrists. Then she pulled lengths of thin rope from the bag. She fastened one to the door handle of the bathroom, after making sure the door was firmly shut. The other she tied to a window lock which had a loop handle ideally suited for her purpose. When she fastened the second rope she told me to tell her when I felt I was being stretched and it was just starting to hurt a little.

As both my arms tensed I breathed in sharply. 'That hurts a little.'

'Do you want to be my slut, Robyn?'

'Yes, ma'am.'

'That's a good girl.'

I expected her to pull the ropes tighter and stretch me more but she didn't. Now she put the collars on my ankles. I couldn't see what she tied them too but when she tied the second one she pulled my legs wide apart. I groaned with the shock.

'That hurts!'

'Good. That's the idea, slut!'

I knew she was acting a role and she wanted me to as well. Then she whispered: 'Robyn, you must use the stop word if I go too far for you. There will be no-one in the house by now. Scream, do what you like and I will carry on. But unless you use the stop word I will assume you are still willing.'

'Am I to be beaten, ma'am?' I asked.

'No, slut, I promise you something different.'

Next she blindfolded me.

'I'm going to fuck you with a strap-on, slut. The pain will make you scream.'

['What pain?' I wondered.]

If you want a gag you may ask but once gagged you won't be able to use the stop word. Understood?'

'Yes, ma'am.'

In my darkness I waited. I was then aware that Frances was on the bed behind me. I knew she must be positioning herself to take me with the strap-on. Up to this moment I had totally failed to understand what would happen when Frances began to fuck me.

I felt the thing inside my cunt lips. I sort of braced myself. Frances thrust forward hard, pushing it deep inside me and pushing my body weight forwards. The shock took my breath away as the ropes now became much tighter stretching me agonisingly. I screamed with the onset of a pain that I thought was going to rip me apart.

Frances withdrew it completely. Then banged it, herself, whatever back inside me, pushing herself deliberately against my body so I experienced maximum thrust and even more pain. The ropes seemed to be locking tighter after the second thrust. After about six withdrawals and re-entries I was sweating with the pain and fear, breathing fast.

'You want it to stop, slut.'

'Yes, oh yes. Have you finished/'

'Are you using the stop word, slut?'

'No!' I screamed. 'No, never!'

Frances moved forward again, this time pushing the artificial glans up against my anus. I realised she wanted to fuck my ass. 'Gag me, gag me now, ma'am,' I shouted, panting with the exertion of trying to control my physical and mental selves.

She pushed a t-shirt into my mouth -- so much I thought I would choke. Then she took me. I tried to count each time she pushed into me, causing spasms of pain; I got to seven. Then I realised I was going to come; I felt it rising up inside me. Another thrust and I began to shake with an enormous orgasm.

Frances must have realised and she collapsed onto me, reaching forward towards my wrists. The knot must have been designed for fast release as she pulled on one end of the rope and it fell free. Then the other wrist. I couldn't move. I just lay there. Frances moved and released my ankles. Then the blindfold. Finally the gag.

'Stand up, slut.'

[Evidently the role-play wasn't over yet.] I staggered to my feet, swaying as I regained balance control.

'You enjoyed that, slut?'

'I've never felt so intimately connected to one person in my life, ma'am,' I said.

'You haven't finished yet.'

She delved inside her bag again. Out came a long strip of studded brown leather about one inch wide. She passed it to me. Frances seems able to catch me unawares, take me by surprise.

She placed her hands on the wall and then moved her feet backwards about two feet.

'How many times did I enter you, slut?' she demanded.

'I don't know ma'am.'

'Seventeen. You will now give me seventeen lashes on my bottom. You will do a good job and you will enjoy doing it. Understood?'

'Yes ma'am.'

And I did enjoy. Frances bore the marks for six days.

ooo000ooo

Liam and I continued to swim together. We enjoyed playing together, fooling about in the water. I enjoyed his nudity as I hoped he enjoyed mine. We were used to drying each other off after the swim but that was as far as it went. I wondered if he wanted me at all. But I knew that our afternoon swim was important to him. One day when it was absolutely cascading down with rain he found me in my room when he got home from work.

'Swim?' he asked laconically.

'In this?'

'Yes, come on.'

He stripped quickly in front of me. I watched, mesmerised. Then he grabbed my shorts and pulled them off me; he dived for me and dragged my t-shirt over my head.

'Sorry, Robyn,' he said. I wasn't sure he really meant it. I didn't care. I loved every moment. I'd have let him fuck my brains to porridge there and then.

Instead he took my hand and led me downstairs and out to the pool. We swam in the pouring rain. Funnily enough it was really nice.

We hadn't brought towels but when we got back to the kitchen it was deserted but a pair of large bath-towels were on one of the bar stools. I guessed Frances had left them for us.

'Liam?' I began, 'Frances told me we aren't really cousins, you and I.' I didn't know how to take this further, so I stopped.

Liam carried on rubbing my back, then dried the backs of my legs. After a while he said; 'Yes, I know.'

'Is there a reason why you didn't tell me?'

'Yes -- I wasn't sure whether Frances would want you to know. I hoped she would eventually tell you herself.'

'She has.'

'That's good,'

I turned round. 'Dry my breasts, please.'

He dried them gently, staring into my eyes all the time.

'Touch me,' he asked quietly.

ooo000ooo

It was a fortnight since I had spent the night with Frances and although I had slept with both Dominic and Holly [on separate nights] we had made love rather than do anything more exotic. With Holly it's always just girlish fun and some oral pleasure; with Dominic, although he has introduced me to lots of things, I know that he loves to just shag me three or four times by the morning. I wasn't complaining but my appetite for something more like a full physical work-out was returning.

I told Frances I was ready for another beating and that I wanted Liam to use the brush on me but I still wanted Frances' and Dominic's involvement. I also suggested I would like both men to use me afterwards.

Frances warned me that with each beating the level of intensity is increased.

'I know,' I replied. 'Holly told me.'

ooo000ooo

Frances sent me to my room just before nine o'clock that night. She told me to get undressed and that she would come up in a couple of minutes. When she arrived, naked, she was carrying a small box, the slippers and the hairbrush.

'Dominic has explained to Liam what is to happen. After your beating they will both use you unless you use the stop word, all right?'

'Yes,' I replied without thinking. 'What's in the box, Frances?'

She removed the lid and removed two metal things joined together by a chain.

'Butterfly clamps. Face me, Robyn.' Frances clipped one to my left nipple and the other to the right nipple. She tugged very gently on the chain and I felt a shaft of searing pain in both nipples as the clamps tightened on me.

Dominic and Liam arrived. I saw his eyes staring at my breasts. I looked at the erections both my men were sporting. I was already very aroused.

Frances was the first to say anything: 'Robyn has asked for this beating. At some point during the beating I will pull on the chain attached to your nipple clamps to shock you. Dominic will share the initial spanking with Liam: 8 strokes in total on each cheek. Accepted?'

I nodded, staring at Liam.

'Then I will give you twelve strokes of the slipper on each cheek. I will feel you during this time and try to ensure you are extremely turned on. We want you to enjoy and be satisfied by your pain. Liam will hit you nine times on each cheek with the brush. That is significantly more than last time. We need to know if you mean to go through with this?' 'I do.'

'Get yourself comfortable in the position you want for your beating, Robyn.'

It's at this moment that I feel I become a little bit of an automaton. I have made my decision; I asked for this anyway. I'm going through with it. I want Liam to do it, I want Liam to use me because although I have never told him, I do want him to want me. I'm hoping that after tonight he will. So it will now happen. The dice have all been rolled -- I won't stop it.

I took my position bent over the end of my bed. I was wondering who would start when Frances said: 'Four spanks on each cheek from Dominic then.'

Although I felt I knew what to expect the first blow shocked me. I also soon learnt to hold myself fairly still as movement of my breasts tended to make the nipple clamps tighten quite painfully. This was a new experience for me.

Dominic fingered my cunt lips briefly. He knew I wasn't to come too soon.

'Ready to continue?' asked Frances.

I nodded. Liam, I wanted Liam to do this. At the last moment I panicked, thinking he might refuse,

Crack! His hand slapped me hard, four times.

'Wow that hurts!' he said.

'Good!' I muttered. I don't know if he heard.

Quite gently, encouraging him, Frances said to Liam: 'Just tonight she wants to be your slut, Liam. Feel her, finger, do what you want with her.'

She was right. I did feel like that. He pushed a finger into my cunt. Then another. He found my clit.

'I want to come, Frances!' It was as if, in my mind, it was her permission I needed.

'Come darling, come now.'

I shuddered as I climaxed. And as I came someone pulled, much harder this time, on the chain. I had never screamed in total pleasure before.

Liam delivered the next four spanks and then Frances began to stroke me, to finger me too. She lubed my anus and whispered that she loved me as she leant over me and cupped my breasts. She gave another tug on the chain.

'Would you like to do this to me, Robyn?'

'I can't wait,' I said sarcastically, taking the pain.

Frances warmed me again with the slipper. Twelve strokes seemed little different to nine and my mind moved forward to contemplate the next stage. I no longer doubted that Liam would do it. What I wanted to know was whether he would be doing it because I had wanted him to or whether he would get a thrill from beating someone who wanted so much to be beaten by him.

'Remember you are not here to be kind or considerate, Liam. Hurt the fucking slut. It's what she wants,' said Frances.

Within seconds of the last stroke with the old slipper Liam crashed the brush against my left ass cheek. I yelped and staggered. Again I felt pain from the clamps. He paused after six strokes -- as many as I had had the first time. The pain was unbearably wonderful.

'You can come again if you want,' said Frances. She fingered me gently. 'Come for me and Liam, baby.'

'From slut to baby,' I thought. I was very aroused again. I wanted to know.

'Are you enjoying this, Liam?' I asked shaking with pain.

'You are absolutely fabulous!' As he said the word 'fabulous' he restarted the final three blows to my left cheek. Then he said:

'I want you, I want to get this inside you.' I felt his hardened penis push against my rear hole and then he moved away.

Liam started on my right side. Between strokes he was fingering me and I knew I was about to come.

'Touch me, Frances, I'm gong to come. Help me!

Frances understood and held me as I came again. Then Liam delivered the last few blows.

ooo000ooo

I relaxed slowly. I knew the men's treat came next. Whether I got anything from it didn't matter. The orgasms had satisfied all my cravings for now -- although I did particularly want what I was about to give Liam.

'Is this okay?'

I heard Dominic's voice. Well, perhaps it would be best to finish with Liam. I felt Dominic's cock pushing into the entrance to my cunt. This was not entirely surprising as he had done this once before when we were in bed together. He would fuck me for a while before taking me in the ass and filling me with his cum.

'Yes, Dominic, of course.'

He soon moved to use me anally and he came quite soon shooting his sperm inside me. Dominic pulled himself out of me and moved away.

Liam said nothing but I felt his penis up against my anal ring. He pushed hard and in one continuous thrust he was completely inside me. Then he began to fuck my ass with a strong, fast rhythm. As he jerked himself against me I was constantly reminded of the pain that emanated from my red, swollen nipples. He remained silent but kept going hard for several minutes. Suddenly he faltered slightly and I felt a tremble from his stomach on my lower back. Liam climaxed inside me but carried on humping me for some seconds. Then he relaxed and withdrew.

I collapsed on the bed.

ooo000ooo

The following day my nipples and anus were reddened and sore. Otherwise I felt good. My bottom was a bit sore but not red at all. I wondered if it would show bruises later. I spent the day doing nothing much. I swam a few lengths of the pool and I dozed. A lot of time was spent not reading the book that lay abandoned at my side.

Eventually Liam came home. He had obviously been into the house when he first came home. He appeared naked as usual, a towel in his hand. I could tell he was waiting to say something or struggling with how to broach the matter.

'Last night, Robyn. It was an unbelievably erotic experience. I've never used someone before...'

'Really?' [I knew he had used Holly]

'No, I hadn't finished. I've never used someone before I hadn't already slep...'

'Fucked?'

'Yes.'

'Good point, Liam. Why haven't we fucked then?' 'Because I didn't want it to be just another casual sex thing, Robyn. I like you more than that. There's been quite a lot of girls, you know.'

'How many have you had the way you had me last night, Liam?'

'Five, including you. You've got the most fantastic body of all of them.'

'Flattery won't get you anywhere!'

'I've never done anything like last night before, Robyn. It shocked me.'

'How?'

Hesitantly Liam answered: 'How much I enjoyed it. All of it.'

I saw that his cock was now fully erect. He continued:

'Watching Dominic use you, feeling you' -- his breathing seemed shallow as if talking about it was making him extremely aroused. 'I was so turned on using the brush on you. My fantasies ran away with me and I even thought about fucking your cunt with the brush handle afterwards.'

'Would you like to do that, Liam?'

'Yes.'

'Would you like to come to my room tonight, Liam?'

'With the brush?'

'No. To make up for lost time. Just bring that.' I pointed at his erection.

Hoping to catch him unawares I grabbed his wrist and launching myself backwards into the pool I pulled him off balance, let him go and heard him splashdown in the water beside me. We swam together as normal. We dried each other off maybe a little more intimately than usual. I was excited at the prospect of spending the night with him. But I could wait until later that evening. I wanted it to be right.