Perspectives Series: Jess Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simon introduced me to several people, and when I was comfortably talking with a couple of ladies, he excused himself to join a group of guys across the room. I noticed him watching me dutifully through the crowd and it made me feel very secure.

The ladies, however, had very little information. I pumped them for tidbits about Simon; who he dates, what he's like. They told me that he is a monogamous dater, meaning he only dates one woman at a time. That seemed promising. Other than that, the details were very vague. They said neither he, nor his previous dates, discussed their relationship openly, and so they had very little idea of why he hasn't settled down or what kind of lover he might be. I sensed that one of the girls, Teresa, was holding something back, but I couldn't be sure. Her manner was aloof, in general, so it was difficult to tell.

My disappointment in the lack of information must have shown because Simon was by my side again. This time he escorted me across the room where we could talk privately. He leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"So what have you learned about me so far?"

I giggled a little nervously from embarrassment, and just as I was about to open my mouth to say something, he pressed his lips to mine in what would be the deepest, most passionate kiss. His tongue was probing inside my mouth boldly and intrusively. His left arm supported my back while his right hand rested on my neck, holding my face to his. My knees literally failed me, and the sensation throughout my entire body was electrifying. I completely forgot there was a party going on around us. This was the kind of kiss one expects during extremely passionate lovemaking. It wasn't the usual kiss.

He pulled away slowly, remaining a few inches from my face and gazed into my eyes for what seemed like a very long time. He didn't say a word; he just looked into my eyes. I could feel my breath quicken. If he would have stared one minute more, I don't know what I would've done. The lack of food, the wine, and the kiss, were a little more than I had bargained for, and I thought I might just faint right then and there.

But just then, he stopped and sat me down on the loveseat behind us. He placed his arm around me and settled me into that comfortable spot in the crook of his arm.

"I guess I should start by telling you more about myself."

He talked very freely about his past relationships, his friends, family and interests. I listened intently, waiting to uncover some big secret, or inconsistency in his story, or some personality flaw. His most recent girlfriend was Sarah. It sounded like they just weren't a good match -- no big drama or anything. If he held anything back, it wasn't obvious. He had such an open way about him that it would be difficult not to trust him. I was relieved that there weren't any big skeletons in his closet. Oddly, I found myself wanting to please him.

Chapter 4

Just as on previous dates, Simon walked me to the door and waited until he knew I was safe. He kissed me again, this time on the lips, but I was disappointed that it was not the same deep kiss as back at the party. I was so aroused after he left, and my first impulse was to go get my vibrator, but something stopped me. The anticipation, while almost painful, was also very exciting, and I wanted to hold onto it for him. I hoped he wouldn't wait long.

Sunday morning he called again, right at 10:30am and told me he would pick me up around noon. He instructed me to wear a casual dress. Where are we going?

At first I thought it was presumptuous of him to think I had nothing going on, but I didn't want to argue, and besides, if I would've had plans, I would have canceled them. As I was getting ready for our date, I could feel my labia swelling and I wondered if he would notice my attentive nipples. He seemed to notice everything. I was already imagining what it would feel like for him to be inside me and I hadn't known him a week, yet. But I couldn't even think about it for very long without becoming so aroused I could hardly walk. I have to try and put that out of my mind for now.

I put on one of my favorite sundresses, coupled with a light sweater. The dress is a very flattering design with a floral print, and I've always thought it made me look especially feminine. I've been sort of a tomboy my whole life and have always preferred a comfortable pair of blue jeans and tee shirt, to dresses. But this guy made me feel very much like a girl, and so dressing up on this occasion felt more like my pleasure to do so, than fulfilling a request.

He took me to the Botanical Gardens where we spread a blanket and ate a light picnic lunch -- mostly fruit. It wasn't anything very fancy, but the thoughtfulness and romantic nature of it was working on me. I had a hard time hiding the fact that I was aroused, and I'm sure he noticed. Our conversations were becoming easier and less rehearsed, as they sometimes feel on dates. We had a lot in common in our thoughts and views, and I could really feel us becoming friends.

The day was beautiful and warm, and many people were about, strolling the grounds, anxious to be out of doors after the long winter. The nearest walkway was about 20 yards away from our blanket. This sidewalk connected the main house and restaurant with a nice walkway through the blooming azaleas. Most people didn't give us much notice. There were other picnickers, and so many more interesting things to look at in the gardens surrounding the lawns.

It seemed that we had a lot more in common than we knew. We discovered that we both had lived in Dallas. We didn't know any of the same people, but we could relate to late nights and early mornings in Deep Ellum, favorite restaurants along lower Greenville Avenue and of course, Campisi's. We share a love for Texans that you can only have if you've lived there. I found myself talking about my desire to move back there and raise a family, before I even realized what implications that might have on our relationship. He didn't react much to my confession, but I sensed that he shared the same vision.

Our conversation broke long enough for us to breathe deeply the aroma, and feel the sun on our faces. I remember letting my head tilt back to face the sun with my eyes closed, and then without provocation or warning, I felt a touch on my breast. It startled me a bit and made me feel a little uncomfortable. After all, we were in public. I was propped on my elbows so my immediate reaction of brushing it away was not possible. I looked quickly around to the passers-by but no one seemed to notice. His hand lingered there as my eyes shot toward his. He caressed for just another moment while looking directly at me and then he withdrew his hand. My nipples were now very noticeably at attention. I thought I would feel embarrassed, but instead I was more aroused than ever. True, it made me feel uncomfortable, but that was somehow fueling my arousal.

We left shortly after that. On the way home, he produced a gift from the backseat of the car. I hadn't noticed it there before. It was a plain box in a department store bag. He asked me to open it later.

I was again disappointed to receive the standard kiss on the lips on my doorstep. I knew there was a lot more passion there and so I couldn't imagine why he was holding back. The suspense was positively sublime. Once again, I decided to harness that energy I felt inside rather than giving in. It was a little easier with my diversion -- a present. I eagerly opened it to find a simple white blouse. It's the kind of wardrobe staple every woman should have. I couldn't imagine the significance.

Simon called me at work the next day. I was relieved. The work day was heading from bad to worse, and I desperately needed a diversion. I swear he could hear it in my voice. We seemed to have that kind of connection. His words were very reassuring, he told me not to worry; that I wouldn't have to make a single decision after work. There was just something so calming about his words.

He instructed me to put on that new blouse he bought for me along with the skirt I wore on our first date. I had to think about it for a moment; I barely remembered what I wore. It was a blue skirt that came just above my knee. Nothing very fancy, I thought. He had one last instruction...I wasn't allowed to wear any undergarments: no bra, no camisole, no panties or hosiery. I think I held my breath as I agreed to do so over the phone. This is going to be the night, I can feel it. It wouldn't be a moment too soon, either. I didn't know how much more delicious suspense I could take.

I raced home after work and put on the clothes he requested. The material in the blouse was sheerer than I had planned and it was possible in brighter light to see my areolas through the blouse. I wanted to disobey his wishes and go put something on underneath, but I was afraid the evening wouldn't turn out as I had planned. If I don't get laid soon, I might start slaying small animals in the street -- I swear. I felt that sexually tense.

I obeyed his wishes and wore exactly what he told me to wear, while I secretly wished for a dark restaurant.

This time upon arrival, Simon entered my apartment. His smile lit up his entire face as he told me how beautiful I looked, and how sexy. He leaned in and very sensuously kissed me. His probing tongue was almost more than I could handle, and the throbbing between my thighs was painful. He quickly retreated though and told me that we had to hurry because we had reservations. Reservations?! That meant one immutable truth -- a crowd! My nervousness managed to grow as he expertly maneuvered the vehicle through traffic, toward God knows where. Please, please, please let it be a dark restaurant.

I would not get my wish. The Oak Room was a very lively, bright restaurant. We were seated at a booth, but rather than sitting next to me, as he had done on our previous dine-out occasion, he sat across from me. I suspect it was to get a better view of my erect nipples through that sheer white blouse. He quickly ordered wine for both of us and the warm liquid had a welcome, relaxing affect on me. He also ordered my food for me without asking. This was becoming a ritual that I enjoyed -- no decisions after a long day of endless decisions at work.

We were just having our normal conversation before our food arrived, until he leaned forward and lowered his voice.

"You really look beautiful tonight. Unfasten another button for me, won't you?"

Now I just knew he could tell this was making me uncomfortable, and he could also see, quite obviously through the blouse, that it was exciting me. I unbuttoned as he wished. This forced me to sit back. The gap in the opening would surely render my breasts completely exposed if I slumped even slightly forward, so in order to maintain my last bit of dignity, I pressed my shoulders to the back of the seat. He was pleased at my new posture and never stopped smiling throughout the rest of dinner. Every time someone took a second glance, I noticed immediately and my self-conscious response seemed to make Simon's smile widen.

Back at home, Simon entered my apartment and performed the security inspection, himself. We had purchased a bottle of wine on the way home, and I was in the kitchen opening it when he had finished his inspection. He stood close behind me and began massaging my neck and shoulders. He was extremely skilled at it, and I thought I must remember to ask him where he learned to massage so well. But not now...I don't want to ruin the mood.

His hands ran down my arms and the movement pulled apart the blouse enough to expose my breasts. He slid his hands forward and finished unbuttoning the blouse as he continued pressing his body against my back. The blouse fell off my shoulders but remained wedged between our bodies, hanging on only by the sleeves.

He continued massaging my neck, my shoulders, arms and back. I realized that there were open curtains in front of me, and I sensed that increased the pleasure for him. My apartment was on the second floor and I didn't know any of my neighbors, but the mental picture of how this would look from a voyeur's standpoint was intriguing to me. I was quickly reminded that I wasn't wearing panties by the wetness beginning to run down my thighs. Oh, God! Could I be that wet?

His hands found their way to my hard nipples and he alternated from caressing to tweaking them. My breathing was shallow and bated. I started to tremble and I couldn't tell if it was because I was nervous or about to cum. I wanted him so badly I could cry. He ran his hand over mine and had to pry it off the edge of the counter. As he rubbed my knuckles with his thumb, he led my hand to the glass of wine in front of me. I had a hard time swallowing that sip of wine. My throat was so constricted and dry. The break helped me to gain some composure and he started talking. This time it was like before -- it was about ordinary stuff: the events of the day, his friend's new house, new tires for the S40. He turned me to face him and then he leaned back against the refrigerator a couple of feet away. I forgot that my blouse was still hanging on by the cuffs, and that I was completely exposed from the waist, up. It was the most natural thing in the world, but not sexual at all. This is heading in the wrong direction!

I tried to step closer to him, to press my naked upper body against him, but he patiently guided me back to the counter. He was neither pushing me away, nor was he pulling me near. I was so confused.

The last thing he said to me before exiting was very memorable, though.

"Thank you for your patience. I need you to hold on for just one more day, can you do that for me?"

He took my face into his hands and looked into my eyes. I knew exactly what he meant. Shit!

Chapter 5

Exactly as requested, I behaved myself and did not relieve the pressure building up inside of me. The tenseness caused me to snap at two of the Account Reps in the office for being complete idiots. I couldn't begin to explain my emotional roller coaster.

Simon called to let me know that he would be bringing dinner over with him. I was delighted to hear we would be dining-in because I had been having improper thoughts about him all day. On the other hand, this is really going to be the night, isn't it? Suddenly I felt very light-headed.

He arrived early, around 6:45pm with Thai takeout. The butterflies in my stomach prevented me from eating very much. After he finished his plate, he leaned forward and kissed me gently, but expertly. His kisses were perfect -- gentle but commanding in a way that made me weak. As he was gathering the empty containers and plates, he asked me to go into my bedroom and wait for him. More accurately, he instructed me to do so.

I sat down on my bed and my mind started racing. Should I undress or stay dressed, turn off the lamp, keep it on, lie down, sit up? I wanted to get it right but I was so nervous or anxious...or something. He appeared in the doorway a moment later.

"I was hoping you hadn't started undressing without me."

Whew!

"I want you to slowly take off your clothing."

I immediately felt uncomfortable and vulnerable, but I never once considered not complying. In fact, I was getting even more aroused by his tone.

When I leaned down to remove my shoes, he disappeared for a moment into my closet. He produced a scarf that had been hanging on a belt rack. Simon never took his eyes off of me while I undressed.

Soon I was completely naked and feeling a little unsure of myself, sitting on the edge of my bed. He walked up to me, parting my knees with his legs and cupped my face in his hands. Ever so gently, he began kissing my lips, each cheek, my eyelids, and forehead. He then moved to my earlobes and neck. My eyes closed and I relaxed back onto the bed. I had anticipated and fantasized about being with him, it felt like I was dreaming.

Every inch of my skin was super-sensitive to his touch. I was starting to tremble slightly with anticipation. I know that if I purposefully tried to breathe that shallow again, there is no way I could stay conscious; there were times when I think I stopped breathing, entirely.

Simon lifted my arms above my head and ran his hands up my arms toward my wrists. He gently caressed my hands and wrists and then slipped one end of the scarf over my left hand first and then my right. In moments, my upper limbs were bound together. He moved me fully onto the bed so my legs were no longer dangling off the side, and then he stepped back for a moment as if to contemplate his work of art.

He leaned in and gently pressed his hands on my inner thighs until my legs parted. Running his hands down toward my knees, he pulled my thighs even farther apart and upward so that my knees were bent. I was now completely exposed and I could tell by the look in his eyes that he was very pleased.

Again, he stepped back to admire the view.

"You have never looked so beautiful, Jess. You really are stunning! Don't move."

He reached into his pocket and produced his cell phone. He drew it closer to my sex and I finally realized what he was going to do. He was taking a picture of me: a close-up of my wet, exposed flesh.

I've never allowed anyone to take photographs of me naked and I wanted to protest, but I couldn't speak. In fact, I could hardly breathe. The anticipation of this moment had brought me so close to orgasm. I just knew the next time he touched me, it would all be over for me.

He pocketed the cell phone and leaned down until I could feel his warm breath caressing my gaping slit. His tongue was like an electric shock when it finally touched me. First, he slowly circled my swollen clit and then he brushed by it, playfully. One moment his tongue was soft and warm, and the next, it was hard and forceful. Those beautiful gray eyes looked into mine while he continued to work my clit with his tongue and lips. At last, he wrapped his lips completely around it and I could feel the sensation rushing through my body, down my spine and right out between my legs. My back arched and then my entire body began to spasm. It was the most powerful orgasm of my life.

He rolled me onto my side, rubbing my back and caressing my thighs and buttocks. It was only then that I noticed that he was still completely dressed. I sat up, and with my bound wrists, I began to unbuckle his belt. He grabbed my hands and laid me back onto the bed, wrists overhead. I couldn't help it, I began pleading.

"Please, PLEASE...I'll do anything you ask."

"Anything?" He asked.

"Oh, I swear...ANYTHING!"

I couldn't believe this was coming from my mouth. For a moment it was like I was outside my body looking back at a figure I didn't recognize. It sounded somewhat like my voice, but these words weren't ones I had used ever in my life.

He froze and looked into my eyes. With a very earnest expression, he stared at me for what seemed like a lifetime. The piercing intensity of his gaze made me tremble, and I knew he considered what I said very seriously.

His whisper cut through the silence like a razor.

"We'll see about that."

Chapter 6

I was disappointed when Simon told me that he had a client dinner Wednesday evening and wouldn't be able to see me. He had left me in such a vulnerable state the night before. His last words before climbing out of bed sent chills down my spine.

For the first time I began to think about where the relationship was going. I mean, this wasn't the usual dating situation for me, and I was just starting to realize I wasn't in control....at all. I couldn't imagine what was next. The thoughts that raced through my mind scared the hell out of me one second, and then in the next, they aroused me. I couldn't remember ever feeling so alive.