Perspectives Series: Jess Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sounds of the birds were amusing for a little while, then they began to annoy me...and would that STUPID rodent please SHUT UP and GO TO SLEEP?! I became aware of the dull throbbing in my lower back. I don't think you're supposed to lie like this all day long. How long has it been...11:03....SHIT! Only 30 minutes.

I decided that I needed to do something about my back, so I rolled over onto my side. Ah, that feels much better.

I suddenly woke up when I nearly pulled a muscle trying to put my arm by my side. Roll over...clock...1:14pm. I started to whine to myself. Click-click...the door. His car must've been what woke me. I was giddy with excitement. I couldn't wait to see him...Simon, Simon, Simon...please be Simon. Not only did I have to go to the bathroom, but I was thirsty, and aching, and I hated to admit it, but lonely without him.

He appeared in the doorway, smiling. My entire face lit up and I struggled to free myself. He laughed out loud and then jumped into bed playfully. He quickly untied me. I started to jump up to the restroom but quickly remembered to ask his permission first. He naturally allowed me to go, and I returned to a completely nude Simon on my bed.

"Oh, this is a nice surprise!" I gushed.

I stood there waiting for his instruction. I didn't want to do anything wrong.

"Come here beside me and lay on the bed, face down."

I obeyed. He began rubbing my back and upper arms and shoulders. I really needed the attention. My muscles didn't like being tied up like that.

Occasionally, I could feel his semi-hard penis rubbing against my back and buttocks and I started to get turned-on. He produced some oil and continued massaging my back very slowly and deliberately. I could feel his dick growing harder, and I started to breathe heavier, as I always do when becoming aroused. His massages started going lower to my buttocks and upper thighs. He parted my legs and teased my pussy with his fingers to let me know that he could. I started to moan and thrust my hips a little into the sheets. I could feel the swelling begin, followed by the wetness.

Just to make sure, he ran his fingers down my buttocks and slid them into my pussy. They glided very easily in and out.

"Does that feel good?"

"Yes." I whispered.

"Yes, what?"

I knew I had one chance to overcome my silly discomfort and get this right.

"Yes, your fingers feel good inside my pussy."

"Mmmm, nice!"

I started bucking harder. I really wanted more, and I was hoping he would ask. He withdrew his fingers and I held my breath. I felt a cold sensation of liquid being poured onto my buttocks -- more oil. He massaged both sides of my ass and then pulled my cheeks apart to expose my hole. I could feel the oil running down to the opening.

This has always been off limits. I had managed to remain a virgin back there and I really liked it that way. I lay very still, hoping he would move on. Instead, he began massaging the sensitive ring with his fingers. I instantly tensed-up, and I could feel my body start to break into a cold sweat. I didn't know what to do, my breathing started to quicken, and my pulse was racing.

Simon rolled me onto my back. His cock was rock hard. It was obvious what it would take to please him, and this was his way of showing me what I needed to be prepared to do. What anything might mean. He was teaching me.

He entered my pussy swiftly and fucked me hard, thrusting faster and faster. He was so deep inside, I started to squeal. He pulled out and turned me onto my hands and knees and entered from behind. His intensity built and my entire body started to tremble, almost uncontrollably. He made a deep animal-like noise when he came, and withdrew almost immediately afterward. I hadn't even caught my breath when he spoke.

"Go take a shower and get dressed, babe. I brought us some lunch and I'm sure you are ready to get out of here, aren't you?"

I couldn't even respond.

Chapter 9

The rest of that day was pretty normal, really. We ate lunch, ran to the grocery store, talked about dinner, the weather, the houses we passed, all kinds of random stuff like that. If you would have passed us on the street, you would have sworn that we were a married couple. I felt so at ease with him. I could tell him anything about me, say anything at all, and he would embrace it without judgment.

Before retiring to the safe haven of my apartment, we walked through the complex and down the street, around the block and back. It felt good to get out for awhile. Spring was just starting to settle in and I was so tired of winter. The weatherman was promising cooler weather for the rest of the week though, and so we thought we'd better get out while it was nice.

I liked the feeling of walking into the apartment with him. I could get used to this. We got into a little water fight in the kitchen after I accidentally splashed him with the condensation from a glass of ice. That ended in him body-slamming me onto the sofa. After recovering from the laughter, Simon leaned in to kiss me. His kisses were gentle at first, but then began to build in intensity. He slipped his hands under my shirt and slid my top over my head. I wasn't wearing anything underneath. It was customary for me to go braless on the weekends.

Simon proceeded to take off my jeans. I wasn't wearing any panties, either. This was not customary for me, but was something I did to please him. I looked in his eyes for approval. He smiled and pressed his body against mine.

"I like that. I would like that all the time from now on."

I just nodded.

We laid there for a long time, kissing and talking. He remained fully dressed and I, undressed. Finally it was time to eat dinner. Simon got up, walked into the kitchen and started pulling out the groceries we bought, poured us some wine, and started making dinner. It wasn't the romantic scene you picture of a gourmet cook, whipping up a recipe from scratch or anything like that. He put the frozen lasagna in the oven and mixed the salad while I sat on the sofa, completely nude.

"Is there anything I can do to help you, sweetheart?" I asked.

"Nope. All under control."

We ate dinner at the dining table. It felt strange sitting at a dining table with no clothes on. Simon seemed in a particularly good mood and smiled throughout dinner. By the time we walked into the bedroom to go to sleep, I was starting to feel comfortable being nude. I didn't usually wander about the place without clothes, so that was pretty much my first exposure to feeling comfortable in my own skin.

That evening, and well into the morning, Simon made love to me. It was the first time for us. It seemed the more I began to understand myself, and the more I loved myself, the more I felt for Simon. I don't know how it was connected, but it was.

Sunday is a depressing day because it is the day before Monday. That meant that Simon would go back to his world, and to work, and so would I. I wanted to be a good companion, but I felt weepy and sad. Simon didn't ask me what was wrong; he didn't have to. He didn't put up with it for very long, either. I'd say I got to sulk for about 5 minutes in bed in the morning. He wasn't angry or displeased exactly. He didn't act put-out, he just matter-of-factly began training.

Simon instructed me to roll over on my stomach, and then told me to get on my elbows and knees. He had me scoot up toward the headboard and then tied me to it. He left the bedroom and I could hear him rummaging through the kitchen drawers. He appeared with an extension cord and the cord for the electric griddle. Each knee was tethered to the side board with one of those cords. The cords weren't very long and so my knees were spread wide apart.

Simon stood there for a few minutes looking at me from behind. He massaged my rump firmly and for a moment I thought he might spank it. He didn't do anything or say anything. He left the bedroom and I could hear him turn on the television. He changed the stations until he settled on a soccer game.

I stayed in that position for several hours, I think. I don't know how long soccer games are, and I couldn't see the clock, so I have no real idea. I could hear Simon's heavy, steady breathing at some point, and so I know he napped for some of it.

I was pretty irritated at first. I was already in a bad mood and my situation wasn't helping at all. I screamed loudly in my head, cussing under my breath, and grinding my teeth. I tried to pull the headboard enough to bang it against the wall, but I couldn't. I think you could describe what was happening as a temper tantrum. I continued that for awhile, and then I started to feel sorry for myself and began whining in my head. I wanted to whimper out loud, and I almost let one out, but thought the better of it. This went on for over an hour at least.

It is incredibly tiring to carry on like that. I don't know how long it took, but eventually I just gave in. I quit feeling mad, sad, sorry, and sulky. I cleared my mind of all the bad thoughts, and I began to imagine what I looked like from behind. Every sensitive opening was in plain view. I closed my eyes and visualized Simon's face the night before, when he rolled me over after pouring oil on me and massaging my anal opening. He was so hard, and his eyes were piercing. And then after that, he felt so big inside me...

I was starting to get excited, really excited. My pussy began to throb and my clit must've been enormous. I started to move my hips by arching and rounding my back. I was hoping to stimulate myself enough to gain some relief from my new uncomfortable situation. I was completely engrossed in what I was doing when I thought I heard something. I couldn't see the door from my position. I stopped and held my breath for a moment. Something had changed...no tv...and no heavy breathing, either. Oh shit, is he behind me right now, watching?

I froze, and my breathing became shallow so I could listen intently for clues. The seconds felt like hours.

The suspense was shattered with the broken silence.

"I see you've changed your attitude."

I nodded, not trusting myself to speak a word.

I could just picture him leaning against the door jam with his arms crossed, staring at my ass. I didn't even feel embarrassed or uncomfortable. I was highly aroused and once again, willing to do just about anything.

He stood there for a while longer before approaching. My breathing quickened and my hips involuntarily started moving again. I wanted him to touch me, even though I was sure it would make me instantly cum. I craned my head to the right, he was barely in view. He looked me directly in the eye. It was that stare, again. I couldn't look away -- it fueled my excitement to that point of no return: where you have to finish or you might hurt someone.

Without taking his eyes off mine, he began to slip off his socks. He very slowly removed his jeans and jockeys. I didn't want to sever my gaze, but it broke when he slipped his shirt over his head. I took the opportunity to catch a glimpse of his erection. It proudly stood outward, and the sight of it was just enough to make the wetness from my pussy run down my thigh. He began stroking his proud cock while I looked on, running his hands expertly up and down the length of his shaft, pinching harder as he approached the head. His strokes quickened. He approached me in time to come on my neck and cheek. The sight was overwhelming and I thought I would come just then, but I didn't. Shit! Shit! SHIT!

I had to give myself a little pep talk. I closed my eyes and started talking to myself. Stay calm. Relax. RELAX! I was brought back to reality by a touch on the thigh. Simon had taken notice of my wet thighs. He was caressing the wetness with his finger. He leaned toward me and slid his wet finger into my mouth. I sucked and licked his finger like it was his dick. I wanted him badly. He let out a small chuckle and removed his finger from my mouth.

He then slid his finger inside me again, pulling it out and rubbing the wetness on my clit. He applied pressure on the head of my clit and wiggled it slightly, producing the feeling of a vibrator. I began to moan. He watched me thoughtfully.

"Do you like that?"

"Yes, very much." I managed to get out between heavy breaths.

"What about this?"

He shifted his fingers back a little and moved them back and forth and together like scissors, squeezing my clit between them.

I let out a cry, "GOD YES!"

He slowed his movement, slipped his fingers inside again, pulling out more of my juices and spreading them around my clit. He then slid one finger inside with one remaining on my clit. He began to wiggle the inside finger so that he was rubbing right against that wonderful spot. The movement was enough to allow his other finger to massage my clit. My reaction to this move wasn't as powerful as the others. It felt amazing but not like the last one.

He once again returned to the direct clitoris stimulation.

"Tell me when you are just about to come." He ordered.

It didn't take long.

"Oh, God, baby...here I come, I'm coming..." I gasped in a breathless tone. The feeling was so powerful; I screamed out and nearly broke the headboard from the force of my body spasm.

I lay there bowing, looking more like I was worshipping the headboard than anything else. I felt him untie my knees and my wrists but I hardly moved. I allowed my butt to fall to my ankles, resting my stomach on the bed. I fell asleep.

When I woke up, I felt panicked for a moment. I was afraid Simon had left. He hadn't left; he was sitting next to me in bed, reading a book. Without looking up from his book, he stroked my hair.

"It's getting late, baby. You slept for some time."

"Oh, no! I wasted the day with you, didn't I? I was so stupid. I'm so sorry."

"It's not necessary to be sorry."

I looked up at him and he glanced over at me. I was thankful for his guidance and his patience with me. I will never waste time again.

I was excused to go clean my face and use the facilities. I wasn't sure I wanted to know the answer to my next question.

"Are you staying?"

"I thought I might. This wouldn't be a good time to be apart. I'll stop by my house in the morning to dress for work and pick up a few items."

I squealed and hugged him, nearly knocking his book from his hands. I wasn't sure what he meant about being apart, but I didn't care. All that mattered was that he was staying.

Chapter 10

We began to develop our own unique routine.

Every day I came home from work and undressed. If there was an outfit on the bed waiting for me, I put it on (no undergarments.) If there wasn't an outfit on the bed, I remained nude. I never knew our plans, nor did I care. I was becoming used to taking things in stride, and taking my lead from him.

Simon usually called me after lunch to see what I had eaten and then he decided on dinner. I became devoted to his every desire in a way that I didn't understand. He never outlined specific rules, but I became aware of what pleased him and made certain not to stray from that routine.

For example, I wouldn't cross my legs or put my legs together while sitting. My thighs would remain parted at all times. In the apartment, if I was dressed, I would hike up my skirt before I sat down. I almost never wore pants or jeans at night, any longer. My collection of short and mid-length skirts had grown. I'm not sure if this was as much about a specific preference of his, or about the general sense of feeling feminine. And the more feminine I felt, the more sexually aroused I seemed to be. It was like we fit perfectly into these roles and the reaction to it was instinctual, in a way. I can't describe it.

If at any time, he wished to touch me on any part of my body, I did not impede his advances. This wasn't terribly difficult as long as we were in the apartment. I got in trouble a lot at first for flinching in restaurants and bars while he slipped his hand up my skirt to finger me at the table.

Eventually, I cared very little of what people thought of me or of us. There was something wonderfully liberating about that. Over the next few months my self-confidence grew healthily.

The two parts of my life were still very separate. My work life had begun to thrive. I was promoted from a district position to one supporting the entire region. I regularly received large bonuses and performance awards, and eventually I knew I would be ready to buy a house. But I wasn't ready to shake-up our terrific situation.

Simon and I had stayed together nearly every night since we met. We had our own particular routine and our own very special, very intimate relationship. We usually chose to stay at my place because it was smaller. His house had 3 bedrooms, around 2,500 square feet, I think. It wasn't huge by most standards but it was too big for us.

One day, Simon called the house (my apartment) to let me know he was detained at work. I was in the shower so the answering machine got it. At the end of the message, he said, "I'll be home as soon as I can. I love you, baby."

As I replayed the message, I sat there trying to examine my feelings.

He had never actually said those words to me. Sitting there, it dawned on me...I'd known he loved me all along. And I'd loved him from that first week I knew him. I know he knows that.

It also dawned on me all the times I'd said things I wasn't ready to say. Even times when I was sincere about what I said, but the meaning to someone else was entirely different. I started laughing at how little we invested in those three simple words -- so much so, that he would leave them on an answering machine.

I erased the message.

Chapter 11

Those first six months were blissful. Each night was a new experience in intimacy for me. A couple of events stand out in my memory as being significant.

Around the third week of May, Simon's best friend, Martin had a house-warming party. He moved into his new home just before I met Simon. Martin and Simon had grown up together in a suburb of New Jersey but they both went to college at Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas. The decision to go there instead of in Newark was largely Martin's, and it had a lot to do with the late night re-runs of Dallas on cable.

In truth, Simon agreed to it because he wanted to get out of New Jersey and experience life elsewhere. He grew to love Dallas for the friendly people and gorgeous coeds, but by the end of his senior year, he was ready to move on again. This time it would be Simon who chose the destination.

Simon's degree was in Civil Engineering while Martin's specialty was Electrical Engineering. Civil Engineers were heavily sought after, and so it was no surprise when Simon was approached by a Kansas City firm before graduating from SMU. Martin wasn't as fortunate, and remained in Dallas for another 2 months before moving into Simon's house in Lenexa, KS, a suburb of Kansas City. Simon changed jobs and had since worked at three different firms around KC.

Martin took a completely different route and secured a position as a loan officer. He was very good at it, according to Simon. So good, in fact, that he started his own mortgage brokerage firm. His financial success was apparent.

He had moved out of Simon's house some years back and bought his own home in Overland Park, very near Simon's. He just sold that house and bought a small mansion in a Northland subdivision. The home had been for sale for over a year and was about to be repossessed by the bank when Martin picked it up for a mere $932,000. The home would be worth over $1.5 million dollars.