Pervy Hot Tub Wishes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But...but that's just wrong Preeti," said Melissa.

"No...no it's not. Rob deserves to have me serving him. I'm so lucky to be able to do this," Preeti replied, not understanding the fuss Melissa and Shanaya were making.

"But...but licking and sucking Rob's feet Preeti, it's just gross," said Shanaya.

"Oh no Shanaya, licking and sucking Rob's sexy feet feels sooooooooooo good, it's perfect. Rob deserves it so much after all my teasing," Preeti gushed.

Randy laughed as he listened, "Yeah, listen to Preeti, Shanaya. I wish that as Shanaya watches Preeti lick and suck Rob's feet, she'll get turned on thinking about how hot it would be to lick and suck my feet."

"What do you mean Preeti, you hate Rob, you think he's an ugly pervert? Just look at him" said a shocked Melissa.

Preeti looked at Rob and smiled, "Oh no Melissa, Rob's not ugly, he's the hottest guy I've ever seen, he's a total hunk."

Melissa looked at Shanaya to carry on the attack on Preeti, but Shanaya had a vacant smile on her face.

"Did you hear that Shanaya?" said Melissa.

Shanaya shook her head, "Oh no Melissa, I was...I was miles away," said Shanaya as she imagined licking and sucking Randy's feet.

Ryan was using the distraction of Preeti licking Rob's feet to flirt even more with Margie. He poured both of them more champagne and then carried on leering at Margie's tits. He could just not get over how hot they were. They were huge and saggy, everything he wanted in a pair.

Ryan desperately wanted to know how big they were. The thought was consuming him as he leered at them. Eventually he had to give in...

"Errr Margie can I ask you a question?" Ryan said nervously, talking straight to Margie's tits.

Margie turned slightly to face Ryan, but Ryan's eyes just stayed fixed on her tits, "Sure Ryan, go ahead."

Ryan took a deep breathe, "Errrr...how big are your tits?" Ryan smiled glad he had the courage to ask.

Margie laughed, "You want to know how big my tits are do you Ryan?"

"Fuck yeah," panted Ryan, "it's just they are the most amazing tits I've ever seen Margie."

Margie leaned in, "You know I really should tell your girlfriend Melissa what you just asked. You really are a dirty pervert aren't you?"

Ryan smiled and nodded, "Yesssssssssssssss, yessssssssss I am Margie. I can't deny it. I'm a filthy perv, obsessed with hot tits. My cock is doing my thinking for me."

Margie leaned over, "I can see that Ryan. Anyway I'm a 44G."

Ryan moaned "Oh fuck Margie, yesssssssssssssss, they are perfect Margie. I...I...I just can't take my eyes off them."

"I can see that Ryan," said Margie laughing. "I bet your dirty mind is in overdrive at the minute."

Ryan nodded, "Oh yessssssssss it is Margie."

"But Ryan, you know I'm not just a big pair of tits you know. I like my big, fat ass as well," teased Margie.

"Oh Margie, I love a huge ass as well, I love an ass that wobbles as you walk," panted Ryan.

"Well how about I let you check out my ass Ryan. I'll get up and bend over. I'm sure you'd love to see me in that position wouldn't you," Margie carried on teasing.

"Oh yesssssssssss that would be so hot," Ryan replied. His cock was already rock hard at the thought.

Slowly Margie stood up, she grabbed the bottle of champagne and waddled over to the other side of the hot tub. Ryan gawped at her huge ass, already desperately wanting to get hold of it.

Margie then slowly bent over and placed the bottle of champagne down, holding her pose again. The bikini bottoms she was wearing were barely visible.

Ryan leered as Margie wiggled her massive ass. His mind was filled of dirty fantasies of fucking Margie doggy style. Once again it was too much for Ryan, he felt his cock pulse and more jets of cum filled his swimshorts, "Ohhhhhhhh fuck, yessssssssssssssss," Ryan moaned.

Margie heard Ryan moaned and got up, smiling at him, "I thought you'd agree," she said as she settled back down next to Ryan who was smiling like a Cheshire cat as he recovered.

Randy laughed as he looked at the genie, "Well I think it's time I joined them. Are you coming?"

"Oh yes Randy, I can't wait to see what you do. Although I'll be invisible at first of course," replied the genie.

"Ok, well I wish no-one will force me back inside," said Randy as he walked downstairs in his grubby briefs, "I also wish that when Shanaya sees me in my briefs, she'll fall totally lust in with me. I wish that she'll think I am the hottest guy she has ever seen. I wish that Melissa will feel lonely as Ryan is paying her no attention."

Randy walked into the garden, loving how different the scene looked from earlier.

"Hi, I was getting lonely upstairs on my own so I thought I would join you," said Randy. Randy looked at Ryan, almost goading him to say something but all Ryan cared about was leering at Margie.

Shanaya saw Randy enter the hot tub and gasped. Her step brother looked so hot. She felt her cunt get wet. Shanaya got up so Randy could look at her body in her bikini and she smiled. "Oh Randy, that's fine, come over here and sit next to me," Shanaya purred. Shanaya looked at Melissa, "Move up Melissa, let Randy sit down."

Randy leered at Shanaya in her bikini. His step sister looked so hot and he loved how nice she was being to him. He went up and sat next to Shanaya.

Melissa gave Randy a filthy look. She could not believe that Shanaya was ordering her about so that Randy could sit next to her. Melissa stood up and looked over at Ryan, "Come on darling, time to pay your girlfriend some attention," Melissa smiled.

Ryan looked up at Melissa, but everything he found attractive in her before just looked so ugly. He hated her tall 5ft10" frame, her long black hair, her deep brown eyes, her firm 36C tits, her curvy figure and her long legs. She just looked repulsive to Ryan.

Ryan gave Melissa a filthy look, "Melissa I'm chatting with Margie, go and talk to your best friend Shanaya," Ryan snapped.

"But Ryan darling, I want to spend time with you," Melissa purred.

Ryan looked at Margie, his lust for her increasing all the time Melissa called him darling, "Well I'm happy here with Margie, don't be so rude Melissa," Ryan replied.

"What has got into you?" Pleaded a frustrated Melissa as she went to sit down next to Shanaya on the other side of Randy.

"Nothing Melissa, just stop being so fucking needy," responded Ryan.

Shanaya's legs rubbed against Randy as she made sure her cleavage was on show in her tiny bikini.

Randy looked over at Rob and smiled as Preeti sucked on his toes, "Great you could join us Randy," said Rob, "I'm having a great time," gloated Rob.

"So am I," purred Preeti as she ran her tongue up Rob's leg.

"Oh good, well I thought I'd join in the fun," said Randy.

"Well, let's help that," interrupted Shanaya, "Ryan, will you get Randy some champagne, he's the only one not drinking yet."

Ryan nodded. He got up, his cock rock hard again but it was obvious from the stains on his swimshorts that he had cum in them. Randy and Rob giggled at the sight as Margie smiled at the sight. Melissa looked so confused, wondering if she should say something.

Ryan poured the champagne out and gave it to Randy, "Here we are," he said.

Randy just looked at Ryan with a shit eating grin. Ryan did not know which way to look, "Thanks Ryan," Randy said as Ryan sloped back to sit down.

The sexual tension in the hot tub was so strong. Suddenly Preeti looked at Rob and had a very naughty thought, "I've got an idea guys. Look we're all friends here and we're all comfortable. Why don't we do some skinny dipping. I'd love to sit here naked with Rob and I'd love it if Rob was naked," Preeti said lustfully.

Melissa screamed, "NO FUCKING WAY PREETI, WHY WOULD I WANT TO BE NAKED, ESPECIALLY WITH THAT PERVERT HERE."

Preeti frowned, "Well I want to take my bikini off."

"Well if you want to Preeti, no-one is stopping you," Shanaya said.

"What...," said Melissa but Preeti was already standing up facing everybody, but making sure that she was next to Rob.

"Good I will," said Preeti who was breathing heavily. There was silence in the hot tub as Preeti reached around untied her bikini top, throwing it away to reveal her hot Indian tits. Rob gasped as Preeti looked at him caressing her tits, "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I love my tits so much Rob. Look how erect my nipples are," Preeti said stroking them in her hands.

Then Preeti eased off her bikini bottoms, revealing her shaven Indian cunt and her amazing ass. "I love my tits, but I think my ass is my best feature. I know you agree Rob," Preeti teased as she bent over wiggling it in front of Rob.

As Preeti stood up again and began to finger her cunt. "Ohhhhhhhhh boy I'm so fucking wet. You know what I was made to be a dirty Indian slut, Rob makes me so fucking filthy and I love it."

Preeti sat down and got hold of Rob. She began to kiss him so hard, making out like a frantic teenager. Rob took hold of Preeti's tits, teasing her nipples.

Preeti smiled at Rob and began grinding her tits against Rob as Rob instinctively took hold of Preeti's ass in his hands.

Preeti pulled back and looked at Rob, "Oh Rob, it's your turn to get naked now."

Rob stood up with Preeti kneeling down beneath him, looking up at him with her sexy green eyes as she groped his fat gut. "Go on Preeti, take my swimshorts off," said Rob.

"Oh Rob, I can't wait for this," panted Preeti as she got hold of Rob's swimshorts and yanked them down to reveal Rob's hard 4 inch cock.

Preeti gasped, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh Rob, Rob it's so fucking hot. It's amazing, oh fuck you've got the sexiest cock ever, you drive me wild."

Rob smiled smugly, "I know Preeti, this is the cock you crave, that you can't resist. Go on you sexy Indian slut, pleasure me."

Preeti began lapping her sexy tongue over Rob's cock as she groped his balls. Melissa couldn't believe the show Preeti was putting on, "Preeti, what the fuck are you doing? That's disgusting, sucking Rob's cock in public."

Preeti looked around, "Oh shut up Melissa. I was made to pleasure a stud like Rob, my hot Indian body was made for him. I want to turn him on so much. I want him to see what a filthy Indian whore I am for him."

Preeti sucked harder on Rob's cock before kissing his fat gut, "Oh Rob, I can't keep my hands off your sexy gut," Preeti panted.

Rob began to shake his gut, teasing Preeti as her hands followed his wobbling gut.

Melissa shook her head, "What the fuck is going on?" She said helplessly. Melissa looked over at Ryan, "Ryan, darling can't you stop them. This is gross." Melissa pouted at Ryan. It was a sure fire way of getting what she wanted.

Margie looked at Melissa pleading and knew this was the time to seize her opportunity, "Oh no, why don't you join in the fun Ryan. Remove your swimshorts," Margie then leaned in, "then I'll repay the favour," she whispered.

Ryan's eyes went wide. The thought of seeing Margie naked was overwhelming. Ryan stood up, his cock so hard, "Yeah, why not. Preeti's right, we're all friends here. We're having a good time, and nearly all of us are adults," he said looking at Randy.

Melissa looked at Ryan, "WHAT? RYAN, WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? NO WAY, DON'T YOU DARE STRIP OFF," Melissa pleaded. But Ryan was already in the middle of the hot tub removing his swimshorts. Ryan proudly showed off his 10 inch hard cock. He span around so everyone could see, then looked at Margie. "Oh that feels so much better, I feel so good," Ryan said rubbing his cock with a huge smile on his face.

Melissa's eyes went wide as she saw how hard Ryan's cock was, "Errr, Ryan, why...why are so....ummmmmm...so pleased?" She asked.

Ryan was very embarrassed as he looked at Melissa searching for words to say, "Errrrrrrrrrrrrrr," he hesitated.

Margie stood up. This was her moment. "Ryan's hard and horny because of me Melissa," Margie said proudly, "he is lusting after me in your tiny little bikini that I borrowed. Ryan thinks I'm the hottest piece of tits and ass he has ever seen and that you are repulsive."

"NO, NEVER MARGIE, NEVER. LOOK AT YOU...YOU'RE SO....YOU'RE SO FAT AND UGLY. RYAN COULD NEVER FIND YOU ATTRACTIVE. HE LOVES ME, WE'RE SO IN LOVE," Melissa pleaded.

"Oh no Melissa. Watch this," said Margie before turning to Ryan, "Ryan, stay standing, it's time for me to repay the favour."

Margie reached around and untied the bikini top, letting it fall away. Her tits flopped down onto her fat gut and wobbled slightly.

Ryan's eyes were fixated on Margie's tits. He began to pant heavily, a massive smile on his face. Melissa watched distraught at his reaction.

"OHHHHHHH MARGIE, YOUR TITS ARE PERFECT, OHHHHH THAT'S THE MOST AMAZING SIGHT. OHHH I LOVE HOW BIG AND SAGGY THEY ARE," Ryan panted. His mind was full of dirty fantasies involving Margie's tits. Ryan felt himself losing control, but there was nothing he could do about. In fact there was nothing he wanted to do about it. Without even touching his cock Ryan felt jets of cum spill out, "OHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK MARGIE, MARGIE," Ryan moaned as his cum spilt into the hot tub.

Ryan smiled to himself, "Oh Margie, thank you so much. That was the hottest moment of my life....ever."

Randy, Rob and Preeti laughed at the sight of Ryan helplessly cumming over Margie, but Melissa just gave him an evil look, "Ryan, darling. Darling, how could you?" Melissa pleaded.

Ryan looked at Melissa, "Because Margie has the hottest tits I have ever, ever seen. Oh I can't believe Margie has got them out." Ryan's cock got hard again as he talked about Margie's tits.

"BUT...BUT LOOK AT HER RYAN. SHE'S FAT, SHE'S UGLY, SHE'S REPULSIVE, WE'VE ALWAYS LAUGHED ABOUT HOW GROSS SHE LOOKS," Melissa argued.

Ryan breathed hard as he looked at Margie, then at Melissa, "Fuck off Melissa," he said, "it's you that's ugly, you're fucking 5ft10", with that awful long, black hair, those repulsive brown eyes and that disgusting body with your firm 36C tits, your shaven cunt and your long legs. Margie is sex on legs, she's 5ft1", she's got that sexy greasy hair I love, with grey eyes and a body made for wanking over. Her amazing saggy 44G tits, that sexy fat gut, her wobbly ass and short, stumpy legs. Oh fuck, Margie just makes me so hard and horny."

"Ryan, how could you say that." said Melissa crying. "Why are you being so crude and perverted?"

"Because Melissa, Margie's body drives me wild with lust. I'm just a pathetic slave to her body. I can't control my cock at all," said Ryan.

Margie jumped in. "I know you can't Ryan. I think Melissa should have another show of how horny you are for me. I did promise to get totally naked."

Margie slipped the tiny bikini bottoms over her huge hips. She wiggled frantically as she struggled with the tiny bit of material.

Ryan stared as Margie showed off her hairy cunt. He panted again, "OHHHHHHH MARGIE, YOUR CUNT IS SO BIG AND HAIRY, SOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING INVITING."

Ryan felt himself losing control again, "OHHHHHHHH FUCK MARGIE, I'M CUMMMMMMMMING," Ryan moaned as more cum oozed from his cock.

Ryan smiled at Margie, "Oh Margie, thank you, you are so hot."

"Come on Ryan, come and get hold of your dream woman," said Margie.

Ryan walked up to Margie, towering over her. He bent over and started to kiss her so hard as his hands frantically groped her body. Ryan's eyes were glazed with lust as he groped Margie. His hands began to mush about over Margie's floppy tits, before he couldn't resist ploughing his head into Margie's cleavage.

Margie smiled at Melissa as she took hold of Ryan's toned body, "Ohhhh Ryan, you are keen, come on let's sit down," she said guiding Ryan to the side of the hot tub where they carried on making out.

Melissa watched and cried as Randy laughed at how he had single-handedly ruined Ryan and Melissa's perfect relationship.

"Looks like you got your sexy ass dumped Melissa. Better cancel that dream wedding. Let's face it, it's such a waste you having a loving relationship with Ryan."

"Fuck off Randy, this is sooooooooooo humiliating. How the fuck is this happening?" Melissa cried.

Randy laughed, "It happened because of me Melissa." Randy said confidently.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN RANDY? HOW...HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?" Melissa asked.

"Hmmmm, how about an explanation, I know," said Randy looking at the genie, "Genie, please explain what happened to everyone."

Suddenly the genie appeared visible to everyone. Everyone looked at him and gasped, especially Melissa.

The genie laughed, "Oh Randy, this is working out very well isn't it."

Randy nodded, "Oh it sure is," he agreed.

"WHAT THE FUCK? WHO THE FUCKING HELL ARE YOU?" said Melissa.

The genie laughed, "Oh Melissa I'm your worst nightmare, and I'm Randy's dream come true."

"What...what do you mean," enquired Melissa.

"Well I saw the way you treated poor, little Randy here. Treating him like a worthless piece of shit just because he doesn't look like Ryan. How do you expect him to react when you all look so hot and you treat him like shit, sending him to bed early so you can live it up in the hot tub. You think you are so fucking perfect," stormed the genie.

Melissa looked on frightened as the genie continued.

"Well I wanted to give Randy a chance to change his life forever, to get revenge on those that treated him like a second class citizen, which is why I gave him that ring," the genie said pointing at Randy's hand. "The ring that allows all his wishes to come true."

"FUCK, NOOOOOOOOOOO," screamed Melissa, "IT CAN'T....IT CAN'T DO."

"Yes it is true Melissa. I saw the way you all treated Randy. Ryan strutting around like he ruled the fucking world. Parading his body in his swimshorts as you swooned all over him like he was Mr Perfect," responded the genie. "Of course he didn't have to perv over girls like Randy, you fucking threw yourself all over him. He could have any girl he wanted. Of course he could control his cock, he knew he'd always have women surrounding him. That's why women like you are so fucking superficial, loving the attention when Ryan checked you out but hating it when the short, ugly pervert Randy leered at your hot bodies." The genie breathed hard, so angry after his outburst.

"So now you see Melissa, this is my revenge. This is your punishment," gloated Randy.

Melissa looked around at Preeti pleasuring Rob, Shanaya fawning over Randy, and her precious boyfriend Ryan groping fat old Margie.

"But...but it's so cruel. It's evil what you've done to Preeti, Shanaya and Ryan," sobbed Melissa.

"Oh no Melissa, you see Randy has done everything I wanted him to do with the power and more. I love the way his dirty mind works. I mean listen to that hot Indian cocktease Preeti earlier." The genie clicked his fingers. Suddenly the CD player by the side of the hot tub starting playing a recording from Preeti earlier on in the day....

"Yeah but some men just think with their dicks. I see Rob leering at me and the rest of us every day. You think at his age he would have learnt."

The genie then turned to Preeti, "And now look what Randy's done to the hot Indian slut with the sexy ass. He's made her lust after Rob, and she's letting her own cunt do her thinking for her.

Preeti smiled as her legs were clamped around Rob as she kissed his neck. Rob was groping Preeti's sexy ass with one hand while he teased three fingers into her cunt with the other.

"Oh yessssssssss, sometimes you just have to obey your cunt, fuck Rob's hot body drives me wild. I just want to be his naughty sex slave," moaned Preeti.

And what about Shanaya," the genie restarted, clicking his fingers triggering the CD again...

"He wasn't blessed with his looks," said a laughing Shanaya....

"Yeah, no-one would ever find him attractive," said Shanaya laughing again.

The genie laughed hard, "And now look at the hot Mauritian cocktease, pining over Randy, lusting after his body, I guess he was blessed with his looks after all."