Pervy Hot Tub Wishes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shanaya started to run her hands over Randy,s gut, "Oh fuck yeah, Randy is the hottest stud ever, look at his sexy gut, oh he just gets my cunt so fucking wet," moaned Shanaya, much to Melissa's horror.

The genie took another deep breathe, "And what about your precious ex-boyfriend Ryan." Again the genie clicked his fingers and the quotes played on the CD player.

"But why does he have no respect for women. I'd never dream of treating them like that."

"But there's no excuse for the way he acts, like women are just sex objects."

And then finally, "I mean I can control my urges and so should he."

The genie looked over at Ryan who was sliding his cock between Margie's tits as she cupped them around his cock. The look of lust on his face was so clear.

"Still feel the same Ryan? Still feel women should be treated with respect? Still feel they aren't sex objects? Still can control your urges?" Mocked the genie.

"No fucking way. Hot women are made for fucking. I'm a dirty pervert and I love it. Margie's body turns me on so much. My cock is obsessed by her. I'm just a pathetic perv," said Ryan, leering at his lust fantasy all the time.

"Oh yessss, you're mine now Ryan," said Margie.

Go on show your ex-girlfriend what my body does to you, you're fucking the tits you love so much, show me how horny you are," teased Margie.

Margie cupped her tits harder as Ryan got more and more carried away. With one final thrust he let go more of more cum all over Margie's tits.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKK MARGIE, YESSSSSSSSS, TAKE MY CUMMMMMMM YOU HOT FLOPPY TITTED SLUT," Ryan yelled.

The genie then turned back to Melissa, "And finally Melissa, you, shall we hear what you said."

"This is so cruel, both of you, it's evil," cried Melissa.

But the genie clicked his fingers and Melissa's earlier words were played out.

"He is disgusting, the way he checks me out is sick."

"Yeah, I mean, he's so short, he's so fat, that gut just wobbles when he walks, he's spotty, he has those short legs and a huge ass."

"Yeah, Rob is a perv, but when you're married to Margie you can understand why."

And finally, "I hate Randy so much, he is the worst kind of human being imaginable."

"You are Randy. You repulse me," added Melissa, "This can't be happening to me, it just can't be happening."

"Oh it is Melissa," gloated the genie, "over to you Randy, time to make Melissa the dirty whore you've always fantasised over."

"Oh yeah Melissa, it's over. Your old life is finished. Your new life will be spent lusting after me. I'm going to wish for you to become my dirty fuckwhore. You and Shanaya will be my filthy fucktoys," said Randy.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO, FUCKING NO," pleaded Melissa, "YOU HEARD ME, I HATE YOU RANDY, DON'T BE SO EVIL PLEASSSSE. I DON'T DESERVE THIS."

"Oh really Melissa. Well I wonder what your friends think, let's see shall we? Preeti what do you think?" Teased Randy.

Preeti paused from pleasuring Randy, "Fuck yeah, Melissa needs to become a dirty sex object, using her hot body to pleasure you. She needs to know how hot it is to have your cunt do your thinking for you like me."

"And what about you Rob, do you think I deserve Melissa as my fucktoy?" Asked Randy.

"Fuck yeah Randy, you deserve it so much," said Rob as he groped Preeti, "Especially after you've given me my ultimate wank fantasy Preeti. Go on Randy, turn Melissa into your filthy fuckslave."

"Shanaya, what do you think? Does your best friend deserve to become my fuckslave?" Randy asked.

Shanaya ran her hands over your gut as she looked at Melissa, "Melissa deserves to be your filthy fuckslut, but I want to be your fuckslut as well. You're so hot Randy, I want you soooooooooooo much," panted Shanaya.

Randy laughed, "Oh don't worry Shanaya. I've always fantasised over you two hot sluts serving me. In fact I'll make it easy for you, I wish you'd lust over Melissa's body as much as me."

Randy's ring glowed and Shanaya's sexy brown eyes took in Melissa's body, "Ohhhh fuck yesssssssssssss," Shanaya moaned, "Go on Randy, turn Melissa into your fuckslut. I want to get hold of Melissa's hot body, those firm tits, that sexy ass and I want to lick her cunt out sooooooooooooo much."

"SHUT UP SHANAYA, THAT'S GROSS. HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT ABOUT YOUR BEST FRIEND," screamed Melissa.

"Because your body was made for a hot stud like Randy, Melissa," replied Shanaya.

"He!He! Even your best friend thinks we belong together Melissa. Think how much fun we could all have. I bet you'll love sucking on Shanaya's hot Indian tits and licking out her cunt," said Randy.

"What about you Margie, you think I deserve Melissa don't you?" Randy asked.

Margie smiled, "After what that bitch said about me, Melissa deserves everything she gets. I've got her hot stud ex-boyfriend lusting after me now," said Margie groping Ryan's six pack chest, "she'll never get her hands on this body again. Go on Randy, make the stuck up bitch's worst nightmare come true, make her dirty sex slave."

"Fuck off Margie," snapped Melissa, "Ryan lusting after you is just not right."

"Oh yeah Melissa, shall we hear what your ex-boyfriend has to say about that. Do you think Melissa should become my dirty fuckwhore Ryan?" Randy asked.

Ryan looked at Melissa, "Well I can't understand what you see in Melissa Randy, but yeah. Every guy should get a chance to have his wank fantasies come true like I have with Margie. Fuck it's like I got the ring," Ryan said laughing. Randy and the genie joined in. "Go on Randy, make your dirty wishes about Melissa come true," added Ryan.

"NOOOOOOOOOO, YOU CAN'T CONTROL ME. I HATE YOU RANDY I HATE YOU SOOOOOO MUCH," Melissa shouted but Randy just smiled, "YOU CAN'T CONTROL ME RANDY, YOU JUST CAN'T," Melissa pleaded.

Randy laughed, "Oh Melissa I can and I will. Get ready for your new life lusting after me, wanting to do everything you can to pleasure me." Randy took a deep breathe as Melissa shook her head.

"I wish that Melissa would lust after me 100 times more than she loved Ryan. I wish Melissa will think I am the hottest guy ever with the hottest body. I wish everything about me would turn Melissa on. I wish Melissa would turn into the fuckslut out of my fantasies, living to pleasure me. I wish that Melissa would lust after Shanaya as much as I do as well and that they would both become my dirty sex slaves," Randy said with obvious glee.

Melissa listened in total horror, as she kept repeating, "No...no...no you can't," but she saw the ring glow. As the ring glowed Melissa felt her mind go cloudy for a second, and then it cleared. Melissa looked at Randy. Immediately she stopped trying. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkk..." Melissa whimpered as she looked Randy up and down, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkk Randy," Melissa moaned even more.

Randy was unmoved as he let Melissa check him out.

Melissa began to breathe heavily as she saw Randy leering at her with a shit eating grin that was turning her on so much. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck Randy, you are soooooooooooooo hot. I want you, I want you sooooooooooooo much," Melissa purred as she let her hands roam over her tits.

"Oh fuck Melissa, yes, yes he is," Shanaya said.

Melissa started to sway sexily up to Randy. She loved being leered at like a filthy sex object. Melissa stood over Randy, towering above him as Randy took in Melissa's body just inches from him.

"Like what you see Melissa," Randy teased.

"Fuck me Randy, you are....you are sex on fucking legs. Oh I want you so much, I need you so much," Melissa panted.

Melissa leaned down and began to kiss 18 year old Randy. Her tongue darted into his mouth as she got swept away in the moment. Randy was experiencing his first ever kiss and it was the woman he lusted after more than anybody else. He could not help but respond as the two made out like they were both lust driven teenagers. Melissa began to grind her body against Randy, humping against him.

Randy was loving it as he got hold of Melissa's ass and pulled her in tightly. They kissed for what seemed like an eternity before Melissa pulled back. Her sexy brown eyes, clearly glazed with lust, stared deeply at Randy.

"Ohhhhh Randy, you're the hottest kisser ever. That was....that was amazing. You've made me so fucking horny. I need you so much, I want to be your filthy fuckwhore. Oh Randy, my body belongs to you," Melissa panted.

Randy managed to look away from Melissa to the genie who had a massive smile, "Oh genie, thank you, thank you thank you. I've done it. I've turned Melissa into my sex slave. I can't thank you enough."

"Randy, it's a pleasure. You deserve it. Your life has changed forever now. You are no longer the sad loser who has to resort to wanking off over these hotties. You can fuck them senseless. Now go on, make your fantasies come true," said the genie.

"Oh I will," said Randy, "Now Melissa, Shanaya, everyone else here but us seems to be naked so isn't it time we joined in the fun."

Shanaya swayed up to Melissa, looking her up and down, "Oh fuck yeah Randy, come on Melissa, let's get naked for the hot stud."

Melissa smiled at Shanaya, "Fuck yeah, oh Shanaya, you're so hot. I can't wait to get you out of that bikini."

Shanaya took hold of Melissa and the two hotties began to kiss each other. Randy's eyes fixed on the hot scene. He had fantasised for so long over Shanaya and Melissa getting it on together. The two women began to run their hands over each other. As they stopped kissing they looked at Randy.

"Enjoying the show Randy?" teased Melissa as she ran her hands over Shanaya's tits, still barely covered by her bikini.

"Ohhhhh yeah Melissa, I've always wanted to see you two make out with each other," agreed Randy.

"Oh good," replied Melissa, "and I bet you've always wanted to see your step-sister's hot tits."

"Fuck, of course Melissa. I've fantasised over seeing them so much," panted Randy.

"Well, it's time to make your fantasies come true," said Melissa as she tugged gently on the strings holding Shanaya's bikini in place. Melissa pulled it away, throwing it to one side.

"Ohhhhhhhhh fukkkkkkkk me, they are incredible," exclaimed Randy as he leered at Shanaya's firm Indian tits.

Melissa kept her eyes fixed on Shanaya's huge tits as well, moving her hands to them and groping them, "Oh Randy, I know they are. Fuck Shanaya, you really are a hot big titted Indian slut," panted Melissa.

"Oh fuck Melissa, yes I am, fuck I love the way you're groping them, go on play with my nipples feel how hard they are," Shanaya said panting too.

Melissa moved her hands to Shanaya's nipples and teased them with her fingers. Shanaya's breathing was so heavy as she looked at Randy watching the show.

"Ohhhhhhh Randy, the dirty little slut is turning me on soooooooo much. I think you should see how hot Melissa's tits are as well," said Shanaya as she reached behind Melissa and undid Melissa's bikini to reveal her hot 36C assets.

Randy took in Melissa's tits just inches away from Shanaya's 32D's. He gasped. His two fantasy women were now topless. "Ohhh Melissa, those tits should be on show. They are such a hot pair," reacted Randy as he rubbed his hard cock through his grubby briefs.

Shanaya moved her hands to them, "They are aren't they Randy, oh made to be groped by you Randy," said Shanaya as she massaged them with her hands, "and me, fuck Melissa, you're soooooooo hot."

Melissa smiled as she teased Shanaya's nipples, "Ohhh I'm so horny Shanaya. Fuck I'm a dirty big titted slut. You're making my cunt so fucking wet."

Shanaya moved her hands to Melissa's bikini bottoms, "Mmmmmmmmmmmm, let me and Randy see Melissa, your cunt is so sexy," Shanaya panted as she slid off Melissa's bikini bottoms. Melissa kept her eyes fixed on Shanaya as she gently fingered her cunt lips.

"OHHHHHHHHHH SHANAYA, YESSSSSSSSSSS, FUCK THAT FEELS SOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOD," Melissa moaned.

"It does Melissa, and you are soooooooooo wet. Randy, you're going to have so much fun with this slut," teased Shanaya.

"I am Shanaya, such a hot shaven cunt, good to see Melissa have her goods on show," commented Randy.

Melissa smiled, "Well dirty whores always shave their cunts, like Shanaya here. Her hot shaven Indian cunt is just as hot," Melissa said as she slipped off Shanaya's tiny bikini bottoms. Immediately Melissa pushed a couple of fingers into Shanaya's cunt before licking her fingers.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, sexy Indian cunts taste so good," Melissa purred.

Shanaya breathed heavily, "Ohhhhhhh fuck yessssss I know. Come here you dirty slut," Shanaya demanded as she got hold of Melissa. The two women began kissing again, their sexy bodies pressed hard together. As they stopped they both looked at Randy.

Meanwhile Ryan had his head buried in Margie's massive floppy tits. Margie looked down at Ryan, "Errrr Ryan, shall we go somewhere, ummmmmmmm, more private," said Margie.

Ryan nodded, "Ohhh Margie, I think we should. I can't wait to get you alone."

Margie got hold of Ryan's hand and looked around, "Errr guys, we're going to Ryan's room. You'll be hearing lots of screaming and panting as my cunt gets pounded by Ryan's huge cock."

Melissa looked around, "Whatever Margie, no-one cares. All I care about is pleasuring Randy."

"Yeah, we're Randy's dirty sluts now," added Shanaya as Margie and Ryan disappeared inside.

Randy looked Melissa and Shanaya up and down, "Well girls, you're doing a good job of turning me on so far but I think you'd both like to get hold of my sexy body wouldn't you?"

Melissa and Shanaya both nodded, "Ohhhhh Randy, yessssssssssssss we would, we both want to make your dirty fantasies come true," panted Melissa.

"Ohhh yeah, we're going to be so dirty Randy, we're two hot big titted sluts and we're going to show you Randy," said Shanaya.

Shanaya and Melissa swayed up to Randy. They both towered over him as Randy looked up at his dream women. Shanaya and Melissa giggled. They knew they were sex objects in Randy's eyes and they loved it.

Shanaya leaned in and started to kiss Randy. She was slow and deliberate with her tongue, taking her time to tease Randy. Melissa watched very closely, "Can I join in as well?" Melissa asked as she moved her tongue in. Randy could not believe it as all three of their tongues met and both girls started to tease his tongue, moaning into his mouth.

Randy was loving the three way tongue fest he was experiencing. It was almost too good to be true as Melissa and Shanaya pleasured him with their hot tongues. He could feel how horny both girls were and Randy began to run his hands up their bodies.

Melissa and Shanaya both stopped kissing Randy and ogled him. They both saw him leer at their tits. Melissa could not resist taking over as she moved her hands to her own tits. She was panting so hard, "Ohhhhhhh Randy, you've never been able to take your eyes of these have you? Well they belong to you now, go on get hold of my 36C beauties. I can't wait to have your hands grope them."

Randy looked up at Melissa's face briefly to see the look of lust in her sexy brown eyes, then he fixed his eyes on Melissa's firm pleasure mounds. They looked even better than in Randy's fantasies and definitely better than the tits he had seen on the internet.

Randy moved his 18 year old hands up and grabbed hold of Melissa's tits, rolling them in his hands. "Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssssssss," he moaned as he finally got hold of Melissa's tits.

Melissa let out a huge sigh, "FUCKKKKKKKKK RANDY, YESSSSSSSSSSS GROPE MY TITTIES," she encouraged.

Even though Randy had never groped a woman before he just did what he had fantasised over, groping Melissa's tits hard, running his hands all over her soft titty flesh. Melissa's moans turned Randy on even more, "OHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSS RANDY, FUCK I'M YOUR DIRTY BIG TITTED SLUT, GET YOUR TEEN HANDS ALL OVER MY TITS. MY BODY WAS MADE TO BE GROPED BY YOU."

Randy moved his hands to Melissa's nipples, tweaking them with his small, grubby hands, "FUCK MELISSA, YOUR TITS FEEL EVEN BETTER THAN I IMAGINED. LOOK HOW HARD AND ERECT YOUR NIPPLES ARE. FUCK YOU ARE SUCH A HORNY SLUT FOR ME AREN'T YOU," teased Randy.

Melissa smiled and nodded, "I AM RANDY, ALL I AM IS YOUR HOT BIG TITTED SLUTTY WHORE. ALL I WANT IS FOR YOU TO TREAT ME LIKE THE WHORE I AM."

Randy carried on groping, then mauling Melissa's firm titties in his hand. Shanaya watched on, feeling slightly jealous.

"What about your hot, dirty step-sister's tits Randy? My 32D's need to be groped like you are groping Melissa's tits," purred Shanaya as she ran her own hands over her tits. She moved them up close to Randy, brushing her own tits against Melissa's tits.

Randy smiled at Melissa, then looked at his hot step-sister, groping her tits and licking her lips. Randy moved his hands from Melissa's hot tits to Shanaya's big, frim Indian tits. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck, incredible," he moaned as he ran his hands all over Shanaya's hot titty flesh.

"FUCKING YESSSSSSSSSS, RANDY, FUCKING INCREDIBLE. GET YOUR 18 YEAR OLD HANDS ALL OVER YOUR DIRTY STEP-SISTER'S TITTY FLESH. FUCKING MAKE YOUR WANK FANASIES COME TRUE," moaned Shanaya.

"Oh I will Shanaya, your big 32D pleasure mounds belong to me now. Oh fuck I love groping hot tits so much," said Randy as his hands roamed all over Shanaya's tits.

"YOU CAN GROPE MY TITS WHENEVER YOU FUCKING WANT RANDY, YOU MAKE MY CUNT SO FUCKING WET," panted Shanaya. She looked at Melissa, "Oh fuck Melissa, isn't Randy just the most incredible guy ever, no-one has ever groped my tits like this before."

Melissa smiled, "I know Shanaya. Randy just makes me feel like the filthy sex object I should be. All I want to be is his dirty slut," she agreed.

Melissa ran her hands over Randy's body. She gyrated against him as she moaned Randy's name.

"Oh fuck Randy, you've got two hot pleasure mounds to play with. Go on grope my tits and Shanaya's tits. We are both here to let you play with our bodies," purred Melissa.

Randy smiled and left one hand groping Shanaya's tits while the other concentrated on Melissa's 36C assets.

Shanaya and Melissa looked at each other, grinning excitedly, "Ohhhh fuck me Randy, how do they feel?" said Shanaya.

"Oh they both feel so good. Both so big and so firm just how I like them. Fuck you must love having big, sensitive titties to turn a hot stud like me on," gloated Randy.

Melissa groaned, "Fuck yeahhhhhhhhhhh Randy. I'm just a dirty big titted sex object. Ohhh fuck I love being a filthy whore."

"Ohhhh yesssssss, your own step-sister is just your dirty sex slave Randy, your dirty big titted whore," panted Shanaya.

Young Randy moved his head towards Melissa's tits and teased his tongue over her nipples. He began gently then built up his pace, sucking harder and harder. Melissa went wild, "OHHHH FUCKING HELL YESSSSSSSS RANDY, SUCK ON MY TITTIES, FUCK ME, THAT FEELS SOOOOOOOO FUCKING GOOD RANDY. YOU ARE A FUCKING HOT STUD."

Randy then turned to Shanaya, seeing her brown eyes leering at him clearly lustfully. He smiled at her as Shanaya pressed her tits up close to his face.

"GET YOUR FUCKING TONGUE ONTO MY TITTIES RANDY. LICK THEM, SUCK THEM ALL OVER," Shanaya pleaded.

Randy gave Shanaya another smug smile before he lent his head in and started to suck on her erect nipples. He teased his tongue all over them as Shanaya screamed.

"OHHHHHHHHHH FUCK YESSSSSSSSS RANDY, SUCK MY BIG NIPPLES, OHHH MY TITS BELONG TO YOU MY HOT TEEN STEP BROTHER. OHHHHH FUCK ME RANDY, YOU'RE DRIVING ME WILD," Shanaya yelped.

Randy grabbed hold of Shanaya's tits with his hands and then buried his head into them. He was surrounded with his hot Indian step-sister's tits, "FUCK YEAH SHANAYA, YOU'VE GOT GREAT FUCKING TITS. OHHH MAN, I'VE WANTED TO DO THIS FOR AGES."

It was Melissa's turn to look on jealously now as she groped her own tits. Melissa looked at Shanaya who was clearly loving having her tits sucked by Randy. Melissa edged up even closer as she gave Shanaya a horny smile.