Pervy Hot Tub Wishes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on Randy, you've got two hot pairs of tits to play with now. Pleasure both of us Randy, you're surrounded by hot titty flesh," purred Melissa.

Randy moved his head to the side and was greeted by Melissa's tits being thrust into his face.

"Oh fuck, this is incredible. Melissa, Shanaya you really are two hot dirty big titted sluts," gloated Randy.

Melissa giggled sexily, "OHHHH FUCK RANDY, YES WE ARE. WE'RE YOUR FILTHY BIG TITTED SEX SLAVES. GO ON MOTORBOAT OUR BIG TITTIES. I BET YOU'VE WANKED OVER IT SO MUCH."

"OHHHHHHH YESSSSS, MOTORBOAT OUR BIG PLEASURE MOUNDS RANDY. SLUTS LIKE US NEED TO BE SHOWN WHAT SLUTTY WHORES WE ARE," Shanaya moaned as well.

Randy moved his head deep into Melissa's huge cleavage and started to motorboat her. Melissa got hold of her tits and pressed them hard against Randy's head.

"OHHHH FUCKING HELL YESSSSSSSSS RANDY, I'M YOUR DIRTY FANTASY COME TRUE, FUCK ME, YOU ARE SOOOOOOOO GOOOD," screamed Melissa before Randy turned to Shanaya's tits and began motorboating them.

"YESSSSSSSS RANDY, RANDY, FUCK MY HOT 18 YEAR OLD STEP-BROTHER. GO ON MOTORBOAT MY FUCKING TITS, MY BIG 32D'S ARE ALL FUCKING YOURS," screamed Shanaya.

Randy carried on for so long, pleasuring each of his big titted sluts in turn. Eventually he came up for breath. He looked up at Melissa and Shanaya both staring at him like he was a god.

"Oh fuck girls you're tits are awesome. But I think it's time you got to pleasure my body. I'm sure you both want to get hold of my hard cock," teased Randy.

Melissa stared down at Randy's body, licking her lips. She ran a hand over his fat gut, "Fuck Randy, I can't wait to get hold of your hard cock."

"Nor can I Randy, just thinking of all the times you've wanked your cock over us makes me feel so horny," panted Shanaya.

Shanaya and Melissa both sunk to their knees. Now they were looking up at Randy. Their sexy brown eyes gazed in lust at his body. They both got hold of Randy's grubby briefs as they licked their lips. Shanaya and Melissa then eased Randy's briefs down to reveal his hard four inch cock. The girls gasped as they leered at Randy's hard cock.

"OHHHHHHHH FUCK RANDY, YOUR COCK IS.....YOUR COCK IS FUCKING PERFECT. OHHHHHHHH EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU IS SO HOT. YOU ARE MY DREAM BOY, YOU MAKE MY CUNT SOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING WET," Melissa panted.

"FUCK MELISSA, YOU ARE SO RIGHT. OHHHH RANDY, I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW HOT YOUR HARD COCK IS. YOU'VE HID THAT FROM ME FOR TOO LONG MY HUNKY STEP-BROTHER," said Shanaya.

Randy looked down at his two sluts, proudly showing off his cock. "I know Shanaya, but I wanted you and Melissa's first time to be special. Now why don't you both show me how much you love my hard cock."

Melissa moved in first as she took hold of it with her hand, then she slowly lapped her tongue over it, "MMMMMMMMMMM RANDY, MY TONGUE BELONGS ON YOUR COCK, OHHHHH I LOVE IT SO MUCH."

Melissa looked at Shanaya, "Your turn too you sexy Indian slut. Get your tongue on your step-brother's cock.

Shanaya was breathing heavily as she leaned in and lapped her tongue over Randy's cock, "OHHHHHHH FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSS, I'M YOUR COCK LOVING WHORE RANDY," Shanaya panted as she moved her mouth in and sucked hard on Randy's cock.

Randy groaned hard as he felt Shanaya's hot breath on his hard cock and her sexy tongue over his cock. It was the first time he'd had his cock sucked of course and it was by his hot step-sister, "FUCK SHANAYA YOU ARE GOOD, YOU ARE FUCKING GOOD."

Shanaya looked up and smiled at Randy, her brown eyes showing her enjoyment. Shanaya sucked harder, taking all of Randy's cock into her mouth, and slurping loudly. Shanaya cupped Randy's balls as she sucked, moving her head about on your cock.

Melissa watched as Shanaya sucked hard, she couldn't resist getting hold of Shanaya's tits and groping them, "Ohhhh yeah Shanaya, you really know how to suck Randy's cock. You're such a dirty cock sucking whore."

Shanaya groaned as Melissa tweaked her erect nipples. Shanaya eased her mouth away from Randy's cock. Melissa seized her chance and moved her mouth to Randy's cock, "My turn," she said.

Melissa wrapped her lips around Randy's cock and sucked hard. She slurped so loud as her tongue lapped at Randy's cock, "RANDY, I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO SUCK ON A FOUR INCH COCK, FUCK YOU ARE SUCH A HOT FUCKING STUD," said Melissa before taking all Randy's cock into her mouth.

"FUCK MELISSA, YOU'RE A FUCKING NATURAL," shouted Randy as Melissa moved her mouth in and out. Randy couldn't resist getting hold of Melissa's head and pressing it hard against his cock.

Melissa wiggled her ass as she sucked on Randy's cock. Shanaya pressed two fingers into her cunt, "Ohhh fuck Randy, she's soaking fucking wet." Melissa groaned even louder as Shanaya teased her cunt with her fingers.

Randy smiled, "Of course the dirty little slut is. She's sucking on her dream cock."

Shanaya nodded in agreement, "And mine," she said as she knelt down beside Melissa. She saw Melissa's firm tits shake as she moved in and out of Randy's cock and groped them again.

Shanaya then lent in and started licking Randy's balls slowly with her tongue. Shanaya and Melissa looked at each other. Their brown eyes were glazed with lust. They paused and kissed each other before they both moved their tongues over Randy's cock.

"OH SHANAYA, MELISSA THAT'S SO HOT. GO ON SLUTS PLEASURE MY COCK," instructed Randy.

He saw Rob looking over and smiled at him, Rob smiled back, "That's such a hot sight Randy."

Randy nodded, "Fuck Rob I know. This is incredible. How are you enjoying getting hold of Preeti."

Rob's eyes lit up, "It's....it's a dream come true Randy, I can't thank you enough. I've had so many wank fantasies over the sexy slut and now she's mine."

"Oh yeah, she is Rob. So what's your favourite wank fantasy over Preeti?" asked Randy.

Rob leered at Preeti, "Well my favourite wank fantasy always had Preeti begging me to fuck her doggy style and after I'd pounded her hot Indian cunt she'd beg me to fuck her amazing ass which I'd pound just as hard."

Randy smiled, "I thought it would involve Preeti's ass," he replied. "Well Rob, I'm keen for a hot sex show as my sluts pleasure my cock so I wish your favourite wank fantasy would come true right now."

"Oh fuck Randy, yeah. Thanks, I'm going to make sure Preeti and I put on a great show for you," replied Rob.

Preeti had her arm around Rob looked at him with even more lust than before. She began to pant, "Oh Rob, I need you, I need you so much. You know what I really, really want Rob."

"What Preeti?" Asked Rob.

"I really want your hard cock in my cunt," responded Preeti as she got up and slowly bent over the hot tub, her hot ass facing Rob.

Rob watched as Preeti bent over slowly, leering at her hot ass and her shaven cunt. Preeti turned her head to see Rob's reaction.

"Look at my hot ass Rob," teased Preeti as she wiggled her ass sexily from side to side. She moved one of her hands around and groped her own ass, "Fuck Rob I'm your hot assed Indian whore. I need fucking sooooooooooo bad."

Preeti smiled sexily at Rob as he leered at his Indian fantasy woman, "Your cock belongs in my cunt Rob. Pound my hot shaven Indian cunt doggy style Rob. Treat me like the fuckwhore I am."

Preeti moved her hand to her cunt and rubbed it along her cunt lips, moaning as she did. Preeti eased a couple of fingers into her cunt and moved them in and out, "Ohhhhhh Rob, my cunt is so fucking wet. Pleassssssssssse fuck my cunt, I'll show you what a filthy fuckslut I am."

Rob heard Preeti panting and got up slowly. He was leering at her like a piece of prime fuckmeat as he wanked his hard four inch cock, "You can't resist me can you Preeti, you want this cock soooooooooo much don't you," teased Rob.

"Nooooooooo I can't Rob, put your hard cock into my wet cunt. Pleassssssssssssssse fuck me Rob, pleassssse," pleaded Preeti.

Rob eased up to Preeti and began running his hands over her hot ass, eliciting purrs of pleasure from Preeti, "Oh fuck Preeti, this is my ass now," Rob gloated before spanking it....SLAP.

"OOOOHHHHHHHHH," moaned Preeti.

Rob laughed and spanked Preeti again, slightly harder than before....SLAP.

"OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH ROB," moaned Preeti again.

Rob took another lingering look at Preeti's ass before spanking her a third time....SLAP.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHH FUCK ROB," Preeti screamed.

"That's for teasing me with your hot body, you fucking sexy piece of ass," said Rob as he moved his fingers to Preeti's cunt, "Fuck Preeti you are so fucking wet," Rob added.

"I'm not fucking teasing you anymore Rob, fuck me Rob, fuck me like the dirty fucking whore I am," pleaded Preeti even more.

Rob moved his cock to Preeti's cunt and teased it along her cunt lips, "Oh yeah, I want you to perform for me like the filthy fuckwhore you are Preeti."

"OH ROB I WILL, I CAN'T HELP IT WITH YOU. FUCK ME YOU HOT STUD, SLIDE THAT COCK INTO MY CUNT," said Preeti.

Rob took hold of Preeti's hips and took a deep breathe. This was the moment he had fantasised over so much. Rob ploughed his cock hard into Preeti's cunt.

"OHHHHHHHHHH FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSS ROB, SOOOOOOO GOOD," shouted Preeti.

Rob took another deep breathe and ploughed his cock in and out again, "FUCK YEAH PREETI, YOUR CUNT FEELS SO FUCKING HOT, IT WAS MADE FOR MY COCK."

Preeti pressed her whole body back to get the full impact of Rob's fucking, "FUCK ME ROB, POUND ME DOGGY STYLE LIKE THE FUCKWHORE I AM, GO ON ROB, DOG ME, DOG ME HARDER."

Rob built up his rhythm, fucking Preeti's cunt harder and harder as Preeti groped her tits. Rob reached around and mauled Preeti's tits.

"OHHH YOU FILTHY FUCKING SLUT PREETI, SOOOOOOOOO GOOD PERFORMING FOR ME, SO FUCKING CLOSE," moaned Rob as he fucked Preeti so hard.

Preeti writhed, completely lost in the moment of Rob's pounding, "FUCK YESSSSSS, YOU ARE A FUCKING GOD ROB, GIVE IT TO ME, FILL MY FUCKING HOT CUNT WITH YOUR CUM. MAKE ME YOUR CUMSLUT."

Rob grabbed hold of Preeti's hips again, "FUCK PREETI, I'M GOING TO FILL YOU WITH MY HOT CUM, GET READY MY DIRTY INDIAN FUCKSLUT, YESSSSSSSSSS."

Rob felt his cock throbbing as it pulsed cum into Preeti's cunt triggering a massive orgasm from Preeti, "FUCK YESSSSSSS ROB, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I'M YOUR CUMSLUT NOW, OHHHHH FUCK, SOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOD," Preeti screamed.

Rob slid his cock out of Preeti's cunt with a massive smile on his face, "Oh fuck, that was incredible. I can't believe I've just fucked Preeti doggy style. Oh man, I must be in heaven."

Randy nodded, "You both looked like you were in heaven and it hasn't finished yet."

Preeti kept panting as she played with her tits. She looked back at Rob who was wanking his cock which was already hard. Preeti moved one hand to her ass and wiggled it.

"Ohhhhh Rob, you know what I want now. I want you to shove that amazing cock in this hot ass. I want you to slide it in and pound my ass so hard. I want to become your dirty Indian anal whore," panted Preeti.

Rob who was already in heaven just smiled ecstatically. He wanked his cock so hard before groping Preeti's ass, "Fuck Preeti, you are soooooooo hot and so dirty. Just the way a filthy Indian whore should be."

"I am Rob, I can't help myself. Fuck you just get my cunt doing my thinking for me. Go on Rob, I've never been fucked in the ass before. Show me how filthy and slutty I can be, take my fucking anal cherry," pleaded Preeti.

Rob moved his cock to Preeti's ass and teased it around the opening. He'd had so many wanks over this moment and now he was actually about to slide his cock into Preeti's hot ass.

Rob took a deep breathe and slid his cock in, "OHHHHHHHH PREETI, YESSSSSS TAKE MY COCK IN YOUR ASS, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS."

"FUCK, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ROB, THAT'S FUCKING GREAT. OHHHHH I LOVE BEING A HOT ASSED INDIAN SLUT FOR YOU. GO ON FUCK MY ASS ROB, SHOW ME WHAT A FILTHY SLUT I AM," screamed Preeti.

Rob got hold of Preeti's hips and slammed his cock into Preeti's ass, getting harder and harder in his thrusts, "OHHHHHHHHHHH PREETI, TAKE MY COCK IN YOUR SEXY ASS. YOU'RE AN ANALWHORE NOW, MY SLUTTY ANALWHORE, FUCK YOU WERE MADE FOR THIS," said Rob as he thrust in and out.

Preeti grinded her ass back, screaming so loud as she held on tightly to the side of the hot tub, "FUCKKKKKKKKKK YESSSSSSS ROB. YOU ARE FUCKING SOOOOOOOOO HOT. OHHHHHHHH I'M YOUR SLUTTY ANALWHORE NOW. POUND MY FUCKING ASS LIKE YOU POUNDED MY FUCKING CUNT."

Rob responded to Preeti's screams. He grabbed hold of her tits as he fucked her ass harder and harder, "OHHHHHHHHHH FUCK PREETI, YOU DIRTY INDIAN SLUT. THIS IS FOR TEASING ME FOR SOOOOOOOOOO LONG. YOU'RE GOING TO GET MY HOT CUM FILLING YOUR HOT INDIAN ASS."

Preeti writhed in pleasure, "OHHHHHHH ROB I'VE NEVER FELT THIS PLEASURE BEFORE. I JUST WANT TO BE YOUR FILTHY SLUTTY SEX SLAVE. FILL MY ASS WITH YOUR CUM, GIVE ME WHAT I DESERVE."

Rob spanked Preeti's ass again before going back to groping her tits. He was about to blow his load into Preeti's ass just like he had fantasised over. With one deep breathe and one even bigger thrust Rob felt his hard cock pulse, "OHHHHHHHHHHHH PREETI, SSSSSSSS, I'M CUMMMMING, I'M CUMMMMMING IN YOUR HOT INDIAN ASS, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS."

Preeti looked back at Rob seeing the look of lust on his face. She smiled, so proud that she had turned on the hottest guy she had ever seen so much. She felt her own orgasm rising in her as she lost control of her actions, "FUCKKKKK YESSSSSSS ROB, I'M YOUR FILTHY FUCKING ANALWHORE NOW. FUKKKKKK YOU ARE SOOOO HOT, OHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSS ROBBBBB," Preeti yelled.

Heavy breathing filled the hot tub as Rob and Preeti recovered. Preeti's sexy green eyes stared at Rob, "Ohhh thank you so much Rob, I never knew sex could be that hot."

"Well you both definitely put on a very hot show," said Randy, "and it's put me in the mood to fuck my dirty little sluts even more," he added looking down at Shanaya and Melissa, "and I'll make sure you and Preeti enjoy it as well. I wish you'd both get turned on watching the hot threesome between Shanaya, Melissa and myself."

"Shanaya, Melissa, stand up now. It's time to give you filthy sluts what you both need...a good hard fucking," said Randy.

Shanaya and Melissa stood up immediately, smiling at Randy's remark, "Ohhhhh fuck Randy, I want to be fucked like the filthy slut I am," panted Melissa. Shanaya nodded, "Ohhhhh yessssssssss Randy, I can't wait to feel your cock in my hot Indian cunt," she added.

Randy moved his hands to Melissa's cunt, pressing his fingers in as Melissa squirmed at his touch, then he did the same to Shanaya, "Well you both are certainly very, very wet," he said proudly, "but I think I will fuck my filthy big titted step-sister first, just like I've always wanted to, doggy style in the hot tub."

"Ohhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss," reacted Shanaya. Melissa looked at Randy, the disappointment evident in her eyes. Randy smiled at the power he now possessed. "Oh, don't worry Melissa," he said as he groped her tits again, "you'll get your turn and while I fuck Shanaya, she can lick your sexy wet shaven cunt out for you."

Melissa smiled, "Ok Randy, as long as I get to be fucked by you. My cunt was made to be fucked by your hard cock."

"Oh Melissa, I will fuck you, just like I have done in my fantasies, but I know you'll love Shanaya licking your cunt out while I pound her doggy style and it will be such a hot sight for me," added Randy.

Shanaya went over to the edge of the hot tub, spreading her legs apart, then turning around to look at Randy before slowly bending over and fingering her cunt, "Is this the position you want me in Randy, bent over like this. Come on you hot stud, come here and fuck your slutty step-sister," Shanaya encouraged.

"That's exactly the position you should be in Shanaya," said Randy as he edged over and took hold of Shanaya's hips. Randy stared at Shanaya's hot ass which she was wiggling for him and her wet shaven cunt.

"It is Randy. My hot Indian body was made for fucking doggy style. Randy, my cunt is so fucking wet. Treat me like the filthy fuckwhore I am," pleaded Shanaya.

Melissa moved in front of Shanaya, as she watched her beg for my cunt. She was fingering her own cunt at the same time.

"Oh you look so horny when you're begging for Randy's cock Shanaya. You're making my cunt so wet. Show Randy what a filthy slut you are and lick me out," pleaded Melissa.

Randy looked at Melissa and smiled, "Shanaya, how can you resist your best friend's cunt. You are such a dirty tease." Randy spanked Shanaya's ass, eliciting a yelp from Shanaya.

"OHHHHHHHHH FUCK, I CAN'T HELP IT, I'M SUCH A FUCKING FILTHY TEASE," moaned Shanaya.

Randy spanked Shanaya again, a little harder than before, "Oh yeah you are Shanaya. That's for teasing me for so long you hot assed slut."

"OHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSS RANDY, SPANK ME, SPANK ME HARD, SHOW ME WHAT A DIRTY FUCKWHORE I AM," pleaded Shanaya.

"Oh I will Shanaya," said Randy as he spanked Shanaya twice each time harder than before. Shanaya cooed as she wiggled her ass even more. "Your sexy ass was made for spanking," teased Randy.

"Oh I love the way you treat me Randy. I just want to make your dirty fantasy come true," panted Shanaya as she held Melissa's thighs and darted her tongue out to lick her cunt.

Melissa moaned as Shanaya teased her tongue inside her cunt, "Ohhhh fuck Shanaya, that's sooooooooooooooo good."

Shanaya looked up at Melissa, "Oh fuck Melissa, your cunt is so fucking wet."

Melissa nodded, "I know it is. I'm with the hottest stud ever and I'm getting my cunt licked out by the sexiest Indian slut ever."

Randy moved his hand to Shanaya's cunt and fingered it, "Shanaya, you can talk. Your cunt is sooooooooo wet as well."

"It is Randy, and it needs your hard cock in it. Please fuck me Randy. Please put your cock into your dirty step-sister's cunt," Shanaya began to plead. She went back to licking Melissa's cunt as Melissa groped her own tits.

"Are you begging for me to fuck you Shanaya?" Randy teased as he carried on fingering Shanaya's cunt.

"Oh fuck yes I am Randy. I need your cock in my cunt. I need you to treat me like the slutty cumwhore I am. Fuck me Randy, fuck my wet Indian cunt doggy style, just like in your hot wank fantasies," Shanaya panted.

"Go on Randy, fuck your hot step-sister, show her what a filthy whore she is. Fuck she really knows how to lick my cunt," teased Melissa.

Randy teased his hard cock along Shanaya's cunt lips. He looked over at Rob and Preeti. Rob was having his cock wanked by Preeti while Rob was fingering Preeti's cunt.

"I can see you're enjoying the show. I'm about to lose my virginity with my hot step-sister while she licks out her best friend," Randy boasted.

"Oh yeah Randy, go for it. Pound Shanaya's Indian cunt," encouraged Rob.

"OHHHH YESSSSSSSS POUND MY CUNT," moaned Shanaya as she lapped at Melissa's cunt.

Randy took a deep breath and pressed his hard cock into Shanaya, "Take my cock you filthy slut," panted Randy as he felt the sensation of his four incher sliding into Shanaya's cunt.

"FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSS RANDY, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD, SOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING GOOD," screamed Shanaya. She got hold of Melissa's hips and licked her cunt out.

"OHHHH SHANAYA, THAT IS....THAT IS SOOOOOOOOOO HOT. FUCK RANDY, KEEP FUCKING HER, SHOW SHANAYA WHAT A DIRTY SLUT SHE IS," screamed Melissa as Shanaya licked her out.

Randy slowly built up his rhythm as he savoured the sensation of his first fuck ever, "Oh fuck Shanaya, your cunt feels sooooooooooo good and so fucking wet. I'm gonna pound you so fucking hard," boasted Randy.

"OHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSS RANDY, POUND ME, POUND MY CUNT, I'M A FUCKING SLUTTY WHORE," yelped Shanaya as she continued to lap Melissa's cunt with her willing tongue.