Pervy Hot Tub Wishes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSS YOU ARE SHANAYA, YOU ARE SUCH A FILTHY SLUTTY WHORE, WE BOTH ARE. OHHHH FUCK, YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKING HOT CUNT LICKER," moaned Melissa as she groped her firm tits.

Shanaya kept a tight hold of Melissa's hips as she lapped at her cunt while getting her cunt pounded by Randy, moaning with each thrust, "OHHHHHH RANDY, DOG ME, DOG ME HARDER," Shanaya panted, "SHOW ME WHAT A DIRTY OLDER STEP-SISTER I AM."

Randy smiled as his thrusts became quicker and more frantic. His eyes moved from watching Melissa moaning in pleasure as Shanaya licked her out to Shanaya's hot Indian body bent over for him as he pounded her cunt doggy style. Randy loved the sight of Shanaya's 32D swaying as he fucked her and could not resist reaching out and grabbing hold of them, mauling them in his hands.

"SHANAYA, YOU'RE MY BIG TITTED INDIAN FUCKSLUT, YOU'RE A FILTHY, HOT WHORE, MADE TO PLEASURE YOUR STEP-BROTHER," gloated Randy.

"OHHHHHHHH YESSSSSS, GROPE MY FUCKING TITS RANDY, MAUL THEM, FUCKKKKKK YOUR COCK BELONGS IN MY CUNT," squealed Shanaya in between her tongue lashing of Melissa's wet cunt.

Melissa squealed as Shanaya licked her out as she watched Randy pounding his step-sister, "OHHHHHHHH FUCK, WE WERE MADE FOR THIS. FUCKING DIRTY SLUTS MAKING ALL YOUR HOT FANTASIES COME TRUE. GO ON RANDY POUND YOUR HOT STEP-SISTER."

Randy was thrusting in and out of Shanaya's cunt. He felt his cum rising. He smiled at Melissa who was panting harder and harder. Her eyes were glazed with lust as she groped her tits so hard and Shanaya licked her out frantically. Then Randy looked back down at his hot step-sister.

"OH SHANAYA, I AM GONNA FILL YOUR HOT INDIAN CUNT, I'M GONNA SHOOT MY LOAD INSIDE YOU. YOU'RE MY FILTHY FUCKING WHORE NOW, YOU WERE MADE FOR THIS," panted Randy.

"FUCK RANDY, FILL ME WITH YOUR HOT CUM, I WANT YOUR TEEN CUM IN MY WET CUNT. I WANT TO BE YOUR CUMWHORE, YOUR FIRST EVER CUMWHORE," pleaded Shanaya.

Randy spanked Shanaya again, "Oh fuck, this is exactly how I always dreamed you'd both be. I wish when I cum you both have the most incredible orgasms ever," panted Randy.

Randy took one final thrust, "OHHHHHHHHHHH SHANAYA, YESSSSSSSSSSSS, YOU'RE MY CUMWHORE NOW, MY SLUTTY SEXY STEP-SISTER, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMING," yelled Randy as he let go of his cum, pulsing into Shanaya's cunt.

Shanaya felt Randy's cum fill her cunt. Her whole body began to shudder, her whole body felt on fire, "FUCKKKKKKK YESSSSSSSS RANDY, YOU'RE SOOOOOOOOO FUCKING HOT, I'M YOUR FILTHY FUCKING CUMSLUT, YOUR DIRTY FUCKWHORE, OHHHHHHHH RANDY, YESSSSSSSSS," shouted Shanaya as her orgasm built and built.

Melissa's legs began to go weak, as Shanaya fingered and lapped at her cunt in between her screams. Suddenly Melissa felt her orgasm hit here, "OHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SHANAYA, RANDY. MY CUNT IS ON FIRE, OHHHHHH FUCK, MY WHOLE BODY IS. OHHHHHHH YESSSSSSS, I'M A DIRTY FUCKING WHORE, OHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSS," Melissa screamed as the hot tub filled with the sound of simultaneous orgasms.

Randy surveyed his work as his two hot sluts panted hard, "Good work girls. That's exactly the way you are supposed to act," said Randy smugly.

Shanaya and Melissa clung to each other, their lust driven eyes fixed on Randy. Both had huge smiles on their own faces. Both had their legs spread and they were fingering their cunts.

"You're telling me Randy, you just gave me the fucking most amazing orgasm ever," said Shanaya, "I'll be your fucking sex slave forever. You make me feel like the hottest, dirtiest slut on the planet."

"And me Randy. This body is made for sex. It's made for you Randy. I want to fuck you sooooooooooo much," panted Melissa.

Randy looked down at his cock which was hard again already, "Oh Melissa you will. I'm going to fuck your hot, tall body so fucking hard."

Melissa smiled, cupping her tits, "Ohhhhhhhh I can't wait Randy. I need your fucking hard cock in my wet cunt. I'm going to be such a filthy slut for you."

Randy wanked his cock and shook his fat body, "Come on Melissa, come and get your ultimate lust fantasy."

Melissa strutted up to Randy and then straddled him, her brown eyes leering at Randy as her long legs wrapped around him. "Fuck Randy, I want to fuck you sooooooooooooooooo much. I want to be your filthy fuckwhore. My cunt needs your cock Randy, use my body the way it should be used."

Melissa teased her cunt lips over Randy's tiny, hard cock. "Perform for me Melissa, show me what it's like to have a filthy fuckwhore ride my cock. Give me the pleasure I deserve."

Randy leered at Melissa's tits, just inches from him as Melissa leaned in and kissed him, then she pressed her 36C pleasure mounds into Randy's face. "Oh I will Randy, I'm about to feel the pleasure of having your four inch fuckstick inside my wet cunt."

With that, Melissa slid her cunt onto Randy's cock. Randy's grubby hands held Melissa's hips as he looked up from her firm tits to see the lust in her sexy brown eyes. "How does that feel Melissa? How does it feel having my four incher buried in your hot cunt?"

Melissa gasped. "OHHHHHH FUCK RANDY, YESSSSSSSSSS, THIS IS THE GREATEST MOMENT OF MY FUCKING LIFE. I CAN'T BELIEVE I AM FUCKING RANDY SMITH. OHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSS, I'M YOUR WHORE NOW. THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST FUCK EVER," screamed Melissa as she moved up and down on Randy's cock.

Randy let Melissa do the work at first, as she gyrated up and down. He took in the sight of Melissa's body moving up and down in front of him. Then he started moving his hips allowing his cock to slide even further into Melissa's cunt. "GO ON MY DIRTY WHORE. SHOW ME WHAT A DIRTY FUCKING BITCH YOU ARE. I'M YOUR FUCKING SEX GOD MELISSA, GIVE ME THE SEXY SHOW I NEED."

Melissa carried on writhing up and down on Randy's cock, before she lent in and kissed him passionately. "I'M YOUR HORNY FUCKTOY RANDY. YOU ARE EVERYTHING I NEED IN A HOT FUCKING STUD," Melissa moaned. Then she looked at Randy, "It's titty time for you Randy."

Melissa then pressed her firm tits into Randy's face again as she pistoned her cunt up and down onto Randy's cock. Randy's hands roamed over Melissa's body, pressing her tits together, then he moved them down to grope her sexy ass. Randy spanked Melissa's ass hard, eliciting a squeal of delight from Melissa.

"OHHHHHHHH FUCK MELISSA, I LOVE YOUR TITS. I'LL NEVER TIRE OF TITTY TIME WITH YOU. FUCK, THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I USED TO WANK OFF TO MELISSA, YOU PERFORMING FOR ME LIKE THIS, YOU DIRTY FUCKWHORE," teased Randy.

Melissa's sexy brown eyes looked at her hot stud. "FUCKING HELL RANDY, MY TITS HAVE NEVER FELT SO SENSITIVE. FUCK I LOVE BEING A BIG TITTED PIECE OF FUCKMEAT."

Randy spanked Melissa again. Melissa squealed even louder. "OH YOU TEASING SLUT MELISSA. YOU REALLY CAN PERFORM. YOUR CUNT IS SOOOOOOOO WET FOR ME."

Shanaya watched, her legs spread wide apart. "Oh fuck Melissa, go on, you look so fucking hot. Give Randy the fuck he needs."

Melissa gyrated quicker and quicker on Randy's cock. Her tits bounced as Randy's huge gut wobbled. "OHHHH FUCKING HELL RANDY, YESSSSSSS, MY CUNT IS SOOOOO WET FOR YOU. I NEED YOUR HOT CUM INSIDE ME. SHOW ME WHAT A HOT CUMWHORE I AM," Melissa begged.

Randy spanked Melissa yet again, before grabbing hold of her tits and mauling them. "FUCK MELISSA, YOU'LL BE MY HOT CUMSLUT. I'M SO CLOSE, YESSSSSSSS, KEEP POUNDING MY COCK YOU DIRTY FUCKWHORE."

"FUCK RANDY, YOU ARE A SEX FUCKING GOD. CUM FOR ME RANDY, FILL MY CUNT WITH YOUR CUM FOR THE FIRST TIME. MAKE THOSE HOT WANK FANTASIES OVER ME COME TRUE, YESSSSSSSSSSSS," begged Melissa.

Randy thrust his three inch hard inside Melissa. He felt it pulse. "OHHHH MELISSA, TAKE MY FUCKING CUM, YOU FILTHY FUCKSLUT, YOU ARE MINE NOW, TAKE MY CUM IN YOUR HOT CUNT YOU DIRTY FUCKWHORE."

Melissa felt the pleasure of Randy's cum pulsing pulsing inside her. Her orgasm hit her so hard. "OHHHH FUCK YESSSSSSSS, RANDY, YESSSSSSS, I'M YOUR FUCKWHORE, YOUR DIRTY CUMSLUT, YESSSSSSSS, YOU DRIVE ME WILD. I'M YOUR FANTASY GIRL COME TRUE."

Randy leered at Melissa hot body with her post orgasmic look. He groped her tits. "Fuck Melissa, you really can perform. You did that hot body justice at last."

Melissa panted. "Fuck Randy, I had to this body justice when I'm fucking a hot stud like you."

Shanaya walked up to Randy and Melissa. "Ohhhh fuck guys that was such a hot performance. My cunt is so wet watching that. Randy's cum feels so good doesn't it Melissa."

Melissa nodded. "Fuck Shanaya, I can't get enough of it. We're going to be such filthy fucksluts."

Rob smiled. "That really was a fucking hot show Randy. I can't believe we've done it. I've fucked Preeti and you've fucked Melissa and Shanaya, after all the time we've spent wanking over them."

"I know," said Randy. "Well I think you should take Preeti home now and show me where she will be living as your filthy sex slave. I'm going to take Melissa and Shanaya to bed and check up on Ryan. I bet he can't get enough of Margie."

Rob and Preeti got up to back next door and start their new lives while Randy had Melissa and Shanaya taking him to bed for a night of hot, dirty sex.

And so their new lives began. So different from the way the day had started.