Peter and Chloe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter felt like his heart was going to explode. The feel of her arms around him and her breasts crushed against his chest, the smell of her perfume, and the kiss just about put him over the edge. He slowly put his arms around her and became concerned that she'd notice the hardness that had formed in his pants. Trying to pull away before she noticed, "Um, you're welcome" he responded, trying to keep the nervousness out of his voice.

But Andrea did notice and couldn't help but smile in the knowledge that she was causing the boy to become hard. Stepping back, Andrea asked, "Bri told you about our Friday lunches, right?" It was typical for a Friday that the firm would buy lunch and everyone would take an extra-long break and gather in the break room.

"Uh, yeah" he uttered, recalling her mentioned that earlier in the week.

"You are going to be there aren't you?" she asked with a questioning look on her face.

"I guess. I'm only part-time and I'm off on Friday afternoons."

"Well, you should have lunch with us, just the same, before you go" Andrea offered, displaying a bright smile.

"Well, okay" he replied. He wasn't sure that he would fit in. He felt like he was just the temporary help and not really part of the group.

They both turned their heads as Chloe stepped into the office, "Lunch's here." Looking at Peter, "You too. Don't even think about leaving."

Andrea turned back to Peter, "See?"

Following her to the break room, he saw that it looked like something that was catered. There were two metal pans with Sterno cans under them to keep them warm. The smell of rich Italian food filled the room. Waiting to go last, he filled up a plate with the two types of pasta and grabbed a drink out of the fridge. Despite his comment to Chloe earlier, she did stock the fridge with his favorite soft drink.

Peter once again found himself sitting across from Brianne. Her nylon covered legs crossed at the knees, though this time one shoe was dangling off her foot. He once again started imaging being able to see further up her skirt. Peter dug into the lunch and listened as the girls engaged in small talk, some of the latest gossip, and other tidbits that didn't interest Peter. It wasn't until Brianne popped up with a question that he paid attention to what was being said.

"So," she started, "July 14 is just around the corner. Is everyone still up for celebrating the day like we did last year?" Peter looked at her as she looked around the room, pulling a piece of pasta off her for with her teeth.

Darcy was the first to respond. Peter didn't see much of her during the week so didn't have a lot of time to talk to her. "We had better. I'm planning on it."

Brianne turned to Andrea, "You?"

"You know I am. It's too bad that the 14th of every month can't be like that" Andrea replied, looking at Peter.

Turning to Chloe, "How about you? You just missed last years."

Chloe smiled, "No, and it's too bad really. I wished you had me start two weeks earlier. It would have been a blast."

Brianne looked at Peter. He had no clue what they were talking about. He racked his brain but just didn't know what the significance of July 14 was. "Peter, what about you? Want to join us this year?"

Peter looked around the room as the other women were looking to him for an answer ending with Andrea. Andrea spoke up without breaking her eye contact, "I have a feeling he doesn't know what that day is, Bri."

"Peter," Brianne started and he turned his attention to her, "July 14 is National Nude Day and we totally embrace the day."

Peter looked around, he had a feeling he knew what celebrating meant, but he wasn't totally sure "Does that mean that you..." and he stopped. He looked at the three four ladies in the room with him. They were looking at him with slight smiles on their faces.

Darcy was the first to respond, "If you're asking if we spend the day naked, then yes."

Peter was in a mild state of surprise. He could feel his crotch become constrained as he envisioned the women in the room with him, without anything on.

Brianne added, "We'd love to have you join us. But I'll be happy to give you the day off if you feel uncomfortable."

Peter's focus on the rest of lunch was the Nude Day conversation while the women changed to a different topic. It wasn't until he was the next to the last person in the room that he became aware that lunch was over and people were returning to work.

Chloe waited for him at the door while he rinsed off his dishes and put them in the dishwasher. "I hope you decide to join us, Peter. It's usually a pretty fun day."

In a soft voice, "I don't know."

"Just think about it. I know I'd love to have you come" she said with a little twinkle in her eye.

*

"So, how's Peter working out?" Sylvia asked Brianne. The two women got together regularly one afternoon a week. The days varied depending on work schedules, but they always found a way to find time to meet.

"He's doing good. Better than I anticipated, in fact" Brianne replied. She was genuinely impressed with Peter's sense of organization, business sense, and recognition of finances. "Has he said anything?"

She thought about her son's behavior the last several days, "No. He's been a little quieter than usual lately. So I was just wondering.

Nodding her head, "Ahh, I think I know why."

Looking at her, Sylvia asked, "Why?"

"Well, we were having our Friday lunch, which by the way you need to stop by and join us sometime. It's been awhile."

"I know. I will. It's been busy lately. Anyways" she wanted Brianne to continue.

"Well, I asked the staff if they wanted to recognize July 14th again this year."

Sylvia's eyes went wide, "Oh god, and Peter was there?"

Brianne smiled, "Yeah, he was there."

Sylvia sat back and shook her head, "Poor kid, he must have felt like he stepped into the twilight zone."

"Well, he did have a look of surprise on his face. And, he didn't say much after that." She looked at Sylvia for a moment, "Chloe said that she told him that she hoped he would be there." Brianne smiled and looked for a reaction from Sylvia.

"Bri, he's never gone on a date and I don't think he's ever seen a naked woman before."

"Ever?"

"Well, not ever," Sylvia started to clarify. "I know that he's looked at various sites on the internet. But that's all that I'm aware of."

"I see. And how do you know this?" Brianne started to tease Sylva, raising an eyebrow.

"I was in putting some things on his desk when I bumped the mouse. The screen turned on and there it was. Some web site that he was on."

Brianne thought for a moment, "And you never said anything to him?"

Shaking her head, "Nah, it was a site that featured 'mature' woman," Sylvia said, using her fingers for air quotes, knowing that she a Brianne were in the age group of the women he was looking at. "It was stuff that was nicely done. I was just glad that he was interested in girls. I was relieved that maybe there's still a chance I'll have grandchildren someday."

"So," Brianne started forming a thought, with a slight showing on her face, "it's likely that he's probably still a virgin."

Looking off at nothing in particular, "Yeah, probably." She suddenly caught the line of thought Brianne was putting together. "Oh no you don't."

Brianne smiled, "What?"

Shaking her head, "I know what you're thinking."

"Sylvia, how old were you when you lost your virginity, huh?" Brianne challenged.

"You know damn well."

"Right. You just turned eighteen" Brianne noted. "And it was to, oh what the hell is his name."

"Daniel, Bri. His name was Daniel" Sylvia answered.

Sylvia smiled at the memory. She willingly gave up her virginity to her boyfriend at the time. They had just both turned eighteen and gave each other their virginities as part of their celebration. "But Bri, you're so much older than he is."

"I'm not that old. Besides, I've caught him looking up my legs a couple of times and I've seen him look at the other girls a little more than professionally, if you know what I mean." Brianne stopped to nibble at the cinnamon roll in front of her, letting her comment register with Sylvia. "Besides, your brother was eighteen when he gave up his and you remember who initiated him, don't you?"

Nodding her head, "I had forgotten about that."

"Well, I think I've told you before, Sylvia, that mother broke him in and trained him well. I know that for a fact" she smiled recalling the several times she snuck into his bedroom at night, to enjoy the fruits of her mother's sexual tutoring.

Sylvia looked at Brianne. She recalled Brianne's mom as being a knockout when they were younger. She was the object of many a teenager's eye. But it was her brother that she let into her bedroom. Her brother was now a happily married county prosecutor with a couple of kids of his own.

Sylvia looked at her best friend, "Just be gentle with him."

*

Peter took on more responsibilities the longer he worked in the office. He impressed the girls with his business acumen and sound decision making. The longer he worked there, the more open and overt the innuendo became. Had Peter been any other teenager, he would have picked up the signs and perhaps acted on them. Peter being who he was, never thought anyone of the female persuasion would be interested in him.

Brianne stepped up to Chloe's desk, "Have you seen Peter?"

Chloe looked around before looking at her boss, "I think he's in the bathroom."

With a concerned look on her face, "Is he okay?"

Chloe smiled and said in a soft voice, "Darcy and Andrea have been trading off teasing him. So I think he's in there relieving his condition, if you know what I mean."

Brianne chuckled, "I talked to his mother last week. She thinks he's still a virgin. He's probably never seen a naked female in the flesh."

"That could be difficult for him in a little while" Chloe observed, given that the 14th was not that far off.

Brianne looked at the closed bathroom door with her index finger on her chin.

Chloe watched as a mischievous smile formed on her face, "Uh oh, there's that look."

With a sly smile on her face, Brianne looked at her watch and then Chloe, "I'm going to go home. Give me an hour and then tell Peter that I had to leave. I'll leave a file on my desk that you'll say I called about and want him to bring it to me."

Nodding her head and smiling, "Have fun."

Peter was building yet another spreadsheet when Chloe appeared at his door.

"Knock, knock" she said as she stepped in.

Peter turned and couldn't help looking at her legs 'Is her skirt a little higher than earlier?' before looking at her face, "Hey Chloe."

"Hey. I hate to bother you, but Brianne called."

"I heard she went home. She all right?"

"Yeah, I think she had to meet someone at her house. I'm not sure. Anyways, the reason she called is there is a file on her desk that she needs. Darcy and Andrea are tied up on that audit they're working on so she asked if you would bring it out to her."

Peter looked around at the work that was on his desk, "Yeah, sure, okay." It had been nearly a year since he went with his mom to see Brianne. But he remembered the way there.

Chloe left his office and returned to her desk. Peter saved the file he was working on but left the computer running. It was only a 15 minute drive one-way to her house. He figured he'd be back shortly.

Peter walked past Chloe's desk on his way out the front door when she looked up and smiled at him, "See you tomorrow."

He took an extra look at Chloe, 'Tomorrow? It's only 2 and I'll be back shortly'. With a shrug of his shoulders, he walked through the main door.

Traffic was a little heavier than expected and it took him nearly 25 minutes to get there. He rang the doorbell and looked around her front yard, waiting for her to answer the door. Hearing the door open, he turned to she Brianne, dressed in the same clothes she had on earlier in the day. Handing her the file, "Here's the file that Chloe said you needed." He expected her to take the file and he'd return to the office.

"Come on in, Peter" she said as she stood back allowing him to enter.

"Please have a seat, make yourself comfortable."

Peter sat in one of the easy chairs that were in the living room. Brianne set the file down on an end table and sat in a similar chair across from him. Like he had seen before, she crossed her nylon covered legs and casually rubbed her knee.

Looking at him, feeling an excitement building inside her, "Peter, I've been meaning to sit down and talk with you."

"Is anything wrong," he asked, concerned that he might have screwed something up.

Shaking her head no, "No, not at all. In fact, all of the girls are really impressed with your work and really enjoy working with you."

"Okay."

"Have you enjoyed working with us?" she asked.

Smiling, it was more rewarding than he had anticipated and he had learned a lot more than he thought he would. Besides, he got to see four gorgeous women every day. He would rotate which one in his nightly fantasies. "I do. It's been a lot of fun."

"Good, I'm glad" she answered, scratching the top of her knee. "Listen, there's something else I want to talk to you about."

Peter looked at her hand as she scratched lightly and then back to her.

"I've noticed and some of the other girls have noticed that you keep looking at us in ways that is, how shall I say, a little more than casually?"

Peter became embarrassed and stuttered, "I, I, don't know what you mean."

With a little smile, "Well, I know that you've tried to get a peak up my skirt a few times when I've sat down. Chloe noticed you staring at her legs. Oh, and Andrea saw that your eyes were focused on her cleavage one day last week."

Mortified that he had been caught, "Oh god, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I mean I just, well, I'm sorry." He was afraid that he had offended not only Brianne, but the others in the office as well.

Smiling, Brianne assured him, "Don't be sorry. We think it's cute and we like being looked at. But what was it that you were hoping to see when you were looking up my skirt?" she asked as she moved forward in her chair so that she was sitting on the edge of the seat.

Peter watched in shock as she raised her skirt. She slid them up slowly so that the first thing to appear was the tops of the stockings. His breath became shorter and his heart rates quicker as she continued to slide the material continue to slide up. What he didn't know was that Brianne's heart rate was up as well and she could feel herself starting to moisten.

"Was it this?" she said softly.

Peter continued to stare as the dress moved higher and eventually revealed the juncture of her legs. She was not wearing any panties and he was greeted with his first ever live pussy. It was covered in hair but not so much that it hid the treasures beneath. He could see the lips of her vulva and he thought they looked moist.

She held her skirt there for a moment, "I had a feeling that this was what you were hoping to see" she said as she ran her fingers through her pubic hair. Peter looked at her to see a bright smile on her face. He broke into a smile as well and returned his eyes to her crotch.

He became disappointed when she pulled the skirt back down and stood up. He looked up at her, anticipating that she was going to tell him he needed to head back to the office. Sitting there for an extra second, he watched as she reached around to the side of her skirt and undid the zipper. Holding it in place for a second, she let go and let the skirt fall to the floor. He continued to watch as she undid the buttons of her blouse, starting at the bottom. His eyes meeting hers, they both smiled as she slid it off of her shoulders. Reaching around her back, she undid the clasp of her bra and let it slide to the floor with the rest of her clothes.

Peter's eyes had difficulty on what to look at. His eyes went from her eyes down to her breasts. They were not overly large like a lot of the ones he'd seen on the internet. These were natural and looked like they would just about fit in his hand. The areole surrounding her nipples were the size of quarters. His gaze continued on down to her crotch. Her slit was visible through her pubic hair. He was glad to see that while she apparently kept herself trim, she wasn't clean shaven.

Brianne smile and stood there for a moment, letting him take it all in, "So, what do you think?"

"Oh my god" was all the Peter could muster in almost a whisper. Never in his wildest imagination did he ever think that he'd see her naked, or nearly naked. And she looked better than anything he had seen on the web.

She took another couple steps and held out her hands, "Come on, stand up."

Taking her hands, he stood up. She took his hands and placed in on her breasts. "Feel how soft they are." Looking at her face and then down, he gently moved his hands around, lightly squeezing them. He took the nipples between his fingers and pinched them just a little. He looked at her again before he bent over and took them into his mouth, one by one.

His erection had grown to as large as his trousers would allow. Brianne took one of his hands and guided it lower until he felt his fingers touch the top of her nest. With a little more encouragement, he moved his hand lower and inserted a finger into her slit. He let nipple pop out of his mouth as his fingers moved further down, becoming covered with her arousal. He gently probed the outside of her vagina until she moved his hand back up.

Brianna guided him to her clitoris, taking a deep breath as his fingers made contact, "There," she said is a soft voice, "that's it. That's my clit." She closed her eyes as he gently manipulated it between her fingers. "Ooh, that's it." Opening her eyes, "That feels nice."

She stepped back a little causing Peter to be afraid that he had been too rough. He didn't want this to end.

But Brianne smiled, alleviating his concern, "It's my turn to see what you look like." He stood there as she unbuttoned his shirt and dropped it on the floor. He took a big gasp of air as her hand rubbed the bulge in his trousers up and down. He almost came right there on the spot.

In a very soft voice, "Ooh, you're all nice and hard" she said as she rubbed his cock outside of his trousers and then undid the buckle of his belt and unsnapped the waist button. Slowly drawing down his zipper with one hand, she reached in and caressed his cock through his underwear with the other.

Brianne pulled his pants to the floor and he stood there captivated by the new sensations he was experiencing. Then he felt his underwear being pulled down and his cock becoming unrestrained. She slipped her heels off and whispered to him to take his shoes and socks off as well.

Using his feet, he removed his shoes and stood nude with a woman for the first time in his life and it was incredibly exhilarating.

She smiled at him as she took his shaft in her hand and slowly ran it up and down his shaft. No one had ever touched him there before, outside of himself. It felt incredibly erotic to him to have someone else stroking him.

Leaning forward, taking his hand in hers, and whispering in his ear, "Let's go to my bedroom. I have some things I want to teach you. She guided him to her bedroom where the sheets and blankets had already been pulled down. She had him lay on his back and crawled onto the bed with him. He followed her cue and moved his feet apart as she positioned herself between his legs. She looked him in the eye as she wrapped her hand around the base of his shaft and took the head between her lips.

She knew that he wasn't going to last long. She anticipated it would take a few more 'lessons' before he was finally able to get better control of his releases. Nevertheless, she knew he would last longer the second time around. With that in mind, she worked his penis with her hand and her mouth until she felt him tense up a little and an utterance of "oh god." Putting more of his cock in her mouth, she bobbed up and down just enough to put him over the top and felt him ejaculate into her throat.