Peter and Chloe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter had experienced orgasms before, all by his own hand. This one was far beyond anything he had ever experienced before. He looked down to see his cock, wet with her saliva, going in and out of her mouth. He watched as some of his come seeped out of her mouth and down the sides of his penis.

Looking at him and smiling, "You like that?"

Peter slowly shook his head yes.

"I'm glad. I love the feel of a nice hard cock in my mouth. And you taste so good too."

He could feel his penis return to its full hardness as he heard Brianne say the work cock and her desire to have it in her mouth.

Rolling over on her back, Brianne raised her knees and set her feet apart, causing her lips to protrude just a little as well as open like a flower. Putting both her hands on top of her pubic mound, she began to rub herself, "Come here, it's time for me to show you how to please a woman. I know you want to put that nice hard cock in me. And you will. But you need to help a woman get ready first."

Peter's adrenalin surged as he heard her say that he would be putting his cock in her. Following her lead, he knelt between her legs. He had read plenty about going down on a girl and he had seen plenty of videos that included oral sex.

Peter looked at the pussy not but a few inches in front of him. He could smell her arousal and could now see that she was, indeed, wet. Moving forward a little, he stuck out his tongue and touched it to her lips. Brianne reached down and pulled her lips apart, giving him better access. Taking the cue, he lowered himself a little more and wrapped his arms around her legs, allowing his hands to open her up from the top.

With a little encouragement and some direction here and there, he was soon running his tongue up and down her slit. He was able to locate the clitoris and sucked it between his teeth. He was soon rewarded with her raising her hips and a loud scream. He drew back just a little in surprise as a surge of fluids hit his lower jaw. He resumed his tongue massage when he felt her hand on the back of his head, drawing him back into her.

With a slight sheen on her chest, she looked at him, "I thought you've never done this before."

With a smile, knowing that he brought her to an orgasm, "I haven't."

"Well, you're off to a good start then" she said as she reached down to him. She tugged on him to indicate that she wanted him to move up. Reaching down, she found that he was still quite hard. Looking him in the eyes and a smile on her face, she placed the head of his cock at her entrance.

Peter felt her take his penis and slide it up and down her slit until she stopped. He waited, not sure what to do next. Then he felt her hands on each of his butt checks and applied pressure, pulling him toward her. Peter felt the head of his penis begin to enter her. Taking the cue, he pushed gently, feeling himself go deeper and deeper until his pubic bone rested against hers. Fully embedded, he experienced a warmth and tightness wrapping his cock that he hadn't anticipated. It was far better than he ever imagined it could be.

He slowly withdrew until he was almost all the way out and the plunged in again.

"That's it baby, keep going. You feel so good" Brianne encouraged him as she moved her hands up to his upper back.

Peter kept going and even picked up his pace a little. Unlike the building pressure that he felt begin deep in his groin when he jerked himself off, he was feeling a far more overwhelming sensation that seemed to involve his whole body. He continued stroking his cock in and out of her until he could feel that his orgasm was imminent.

Feeling his penis enlarge just a little, "Keep going, don't stop. I want you to come."

Peter could hold back no more and let go. He closed his eyes and saw stars as he felt his come boil up from deep inside him, through his shaft and into her. It almost felt like it started in his toes.

Brianne wrapped her arms around him as he collapsed on top of her. She could feel him breath heavily and his heart pounding. She smiled in the knowledge that she brought this boy into manhood. She was already envisioning future liaisons. She also anticipated the other girls in the office experiencing his cock.

Brianne emphasized the need to hold and cuddle a woman after a round of sex. With her head on the pillow next to him, she reached down and started caressing his limp penis. She whispered into his ear all the things she wanted to teach him. It wasn't long before his cock was hard once again. She looked at him as she straddled him, guiding him to her entrance. She watched his eyes widen as she sank down on him. Telling him not to move, she told him how this allowed a woman to use his erection and his pubic bone to bring herself to orgasm. It also brought him his third one of the afternoon. He had never come more than twice in a day.

As much as he tried, Peter was not able to walk into his house as if nothing had happened. Sylvia looked up as her son walked in the front door. She could tell by looking at him that something had changed, "Hi Peter. How was work?"

Trying to stay 'normal' he couldn't hide his happiness when he answered, "Good. It was busy today. I'm kinda pooped, so I think I'm going to go lay down for a while."

"Okay," she answered, "I'll call you when dinners ready."

She watched him saunter off to his room, 'I have a feeling that my little boy is no longer a little boy.'

*

Peter stepped into the office the next morning feeling like there was something different. He couldn't place his finger on it, but there was something different. Chloe was behind her desk as always and greeted him with a smile. She always greeted him when he came in, but this one seemed brighter.

"Hi, Peter" she said, resting her chin on her hands, which were at the top of the triangle formed with her elbows on the desk.

"Er, hi Chloe. Brianne in yet?" Peter asked. He looked at Chloe some more as she shook her head no.

"Is there something different about your hair?" he asked, still trying to figure out what's different.

Tilting her head and running her fingers through it, "No, why does it look okay?"

"It always looks okay" he responded, thinking that she was just a year older and very pretty. She was the kind of girl he wished he could have as a girlfriend.

"Well, Andrea said to tell you to see her when you come in. It seems that she's need your help again."

The spell broken, "Okay, I'll go put my things down and go see her."

Chloe turned and watched him walk away, imagining it without his trousers in the way. She smiled at the thought of he and Bri in bed together.

She turned just as Brianne stepped through the door, "Morning, Bri."

With a little lilt in her voice, "Morning, Chloe. Peter here?"

With a nod of her head, "Just came in. Andrea snagged him already. She was pleading for help with the Wilson problems".

Nodding her head, "I see. Yeah, I should have anticipated that. It'll be good experience for him."

Chloe followed Brianne to her office, hoping for a little tidbit of the previous afternoon. Brianne sat down and looked at the work stacked on her desk. Chloe sat in one of the chairs as if waiting for Brianne to continue.

Looking at Chloe, knowing what she wanted, "What?"

"You know what" Chloe smirked.

Brianne nodded towards the door which Chloe got up and closed. Sitting back down, "So?" Chloe prompted.

"Well, he was a virgin all right."

"Was being the operative word here?"

With a little nod and a smile, "Was."

"And?" Chloe urged her to continue.

"Chloe! I'm not going to go into detail" Brianne said in mock admonishment.

"Okay, but you can at least tell me it was good."

Brianne sat back in her chair, "It was a lot better than I anticipated for his first time."

Chloe prodded, "I can see a 'but' in there."

Turning up the corner of her mouth, "He needs a little more practice."

"And you're the one to help him."

"Of course" Brianne replied with a nod of her head.

Chloe sat back in her chair, "That's all I could think about after he left yesterday." Looking at her boss, "he is cute, in that nerdy sort of way. And he's smart."

Brianne smiled, "Well, he wasn't quite so nerdy looking once I got him out of his clothes. He has nothing to be ashamed of."

Chloe looked over Brianne's head for a moment or two and then back to her, "I keep trying to get him to talk to me a little more." With a little laugh, "There've been times I've wanted to pull him into an empty office and rape him." Shaking her head, "I mean, what do I have to do to get his attention?"

Brianne smiled and looked at her young assistant. Chloe was just a little older than Peter. She could envision them as a perfect couple. "Give him time."

Chloe stood and went to the door. She turned and looked at Brianne, "Well, although it would have been fun to be his first, teach him well Bri. I want him to make sweet passionate love to me someday." Opening the door, Chloe looked one more time at Brianne and smiled. Chloe could only hope to look as seductive and beautiful as she does when she's older.

As was common around the noon hour, Darcy and Andrea left the building to have lunch together. They would often go to a nearby park and eat things they brought from home. Chloe frequently went home to let her dog out. Chloe locked the main door as she left.

Peter stepped into Brianne's office. He intended to go to the deli a couple of blocks down the street, "Bri, I'm going to the deli and grab a sandwich. Can I bring you anything?"

Brianne looked up and smiled at Peter standing in the doorway. She got up and came around to the front of her desk and leaned against it. "No. I don't want anything. I was actually hoping maybe you'd like something else to eat for lunch." She smiled as she raised her skirt, her eyes never leaving Peter's, who was intently focused on what she was doing.

He watched as she continued to raise her skirt slowly, first the tops of her stocking appearing and then the light blue of her panties. He could see that there was a darker blue spot where her legs came together.

Peter felt his penis become hard in nearly an instant. He continued to watch as she rubbed her hands over the outside of her panties, pushing the material in between her labia. He slowly stepped forward, his eyes never leaving her pussy. Brianne stood up and dropped her panties to the floor. Sitting back on the desk, she raised her skirt again and set her feet on the desk top. Peter watched as her labia parted and the pinkness of her vagina emerged along with the hood that covered her clitoris.

He looked at Brianne to see a smile on her face and knelt on the floor in front of her. Looking at her most private area, he felt his adrenaline flow as he leaned in and stuck his tongue out. He heard a gasp as he made contact along with a subtle rise of her hips to meet his mouth.

Trying to remember to pay attention to how she responds, he worked his tongue up and down her slit. He tried to gently suck the clitoris between his teeth as she taught him. He inserted his fingers into her and tried to locate the bumpy area just inside her that she said was very sensitive in some women. He could feel her hips buck just a little as his fingers made contact. Continuing to focus on her reactions to his various touches, he was eventually rewarded with her come flowing out and onto his chin. He could feel her breathing rapidly as she came.

Pulling him up by the hair, she smiled and whispered softly. "I want that nice cock of your inside me."

Peter never took his eyes off of her as he lowered his trousers and undershorts in one move. Moving forward, she took his penis and moved it to her vagina. She let go and leaned back on the desk, "Fuck me, Peter. Fuck me."

Grabbing the sides of her thighs, he pushed all the way in with a single stroke. Once again, he rejoiced in the feeling of having his cock encased in the warm, wet tunnel. Moving his hips back and forth, he looked as Brianne dropped her head back and her eyes closed. He looked down and watched as his cock, now wet with her wetness, slide in and out of her. He had watched enough porn on the internet to see a cock go in and out of a pussy. But now it was his cock that was going in and out and it caused him to feel exhilaration.

"Ugh, ugh" Peter groaned softly as he approached his orgasm.

"That's it," Brianne whispered.

With a final push, Peter felt his semen surge through his system, up his shaft and into Brianne. Gripping her legs tighter, he tried to push into her further as his eruptions kept coming. After what seemed like minutes, his penis started to deflate and slipped out of Brianne.

Grabbing a towel that was on the desk, one that Peter failed to notice, Brianne wiped herself clean and then used the towel to wipe off the excess off of Peter. Looking at the clock behind him, Brianne said softly, "The others will be back shortly. You probably want to clean up a little before they get here."

Peter buckled up his pants as Brianne finished cleaning and pulling on her panties. She put her hands on his cheeks and pulled his face towards hers. Placing her lips on his, she stuck her tongue out and was pleased to feel Peter immediately respond with his tongue.

Breaking apart and still holding his face, "I hope that was okay for lunch" she said with a devious smile.

Breaking into a smile of his own, "I'll have that lunch anytime."

"Good." Standing and listening for a second, "Go, I think I hear keys in the front door."

Peter quickly retreated to the bathroom and using some paper towels and water, cleaned up the residue that had started to dry. He returned to his office, grateful that he hadn't run in to anyone.

Chloe stepped into Brianne's office and handed her a bag, "I figured you would skip lunch again today. So I brought you something from the deli." Placing the back on her desk, Chloe's nose crinkled as she smelled the air. Looking at Brianne, a smile formed, "Hmm, I think I know what you had for lunch. Should I go back and get something for Peter, too?"

*

Sylvia was stretched out on a towel in the back yard. Her bikini top untied so that she would have an even tan on her back. Brianne was similarly attired and lying next to her. She looked at Brianne, "Peter seemed to have a different air about him lately. Is he doing okay at your office?"

Brianne smiled "He's really doing well. He's a smart kid. The girls like having him around as well."

"I was surprised that he came home the other day sporting a new haircut. He seems to be growing out of his latest stage."

Brianne smiled, "Yeah, I told him to go see my stylist. There's a handsome man just waiting to come out."

Sylvia smiled, fully aware that her best friend was teaching her son the finer things in life, things that she couldn't teach him. "I'm glad. I really am. I just hope that he doesn't become too attached to you."

Brianne smiled, "Oh, I wouldn't worry about that. Chloe has her eye on him. She's just waiting for him to wake up and get a clue." She laughed, "It's kinda funny really. Chloe knows what's going on and she's happy to wait until he figures it out."

They laid there in silence for a few moments when Sylvia asked, "Are you still going through with your plans for the 14th?"

"Of course, it's a tradition. The girls would kill me if we didn't."

"And Peter?"

"I'm hoping he'll be there. I left it up to him though."

Sylvia sighed at the thought of her boy becoming a man at the hands of her best friend. She wondered how he'd handle tomorrow. She enjoyed the feeling of being nude herself. Brianne had first invited her to stop by a couple of years ago during National Nude day. She imagined her son in that environment.

Brianne looked at her best friend, "Do you want to stop by again this year?"

Sylvia looked at her with a look of total astonishment, "You've got to be kidding me."

Brianne smiled, "You've been by before and joined us."

She thought for a moment. She thought about last year when she stopped by and joined in the celebration. She enjoyed the freedom of being nude and welcomed the opportunity.

"And," Brianne continued, "you've said yourself that you are often nude while you're at home alone, and that you and Aaron like to go to the nude beach often. Ever thought about including Peter?"

Sylvia looked at Brianne and slowly shook her head no.

"Well, maybe you should."

Sylvia continued to look at Brianne.

"Christ, I'm not saying you have to have sex with him, just maybe he'd like a nudist lifestyle. And maybe you and Aaron can no longer be closet nudists."

Sylvia pondered her friend's words. It was true that she and Aaron liked being nude and would often shed their clothes at home when it was just the two of them. And there have been a number of times that they would go to the nude beach and Brianne would come along as well. Sometimes with the man she might be seeing at the time. She had sometimes thought it would be nice if she and her husband were able to be naked all of the time. That would mean letting Peter know. She just didn't know if she was ready for that; or if Peter was.

*

Peter stepped out of the elevator and looked at the doors to the CPA office. The blinds that were normally open were closed and a note taped onto the door.

"Our offices are open for business today. However, today is National Nude Day and as is our customary practice, we are embracing the day. Please come in and join us as we celebrate the occasion."

'Well, I guess it is for real,' Peter thought to himself. He pushed the door open and entered. Chloe, who was normally sitting at her desk by now, was nowhere to be seen. With a deep breath he started towards his office when she stepped out of the break room, coffee cup in hand. And totally nude.

With her usual cheerfulness, she greeted him, "Good morning, Peter."

Peter looked at the stunning figure in front of him. Her tan was an all-over tan. Her breasts stood out from her chest proudly, her nipples firm like pencil erasers. His gaze went further down as he took in her pubic area. Her pubic hair was the same color as that on her head. It was not wild or wooly as some he had seen on the internet, but well maintained. He could feel his penis starting to respond.

"I said, good morning, Peter" Chloe said with a laugh in her voice.

Looking at her face, "Uh, good morning."

"You act like you've never seen a naked girl before. And I'm pretty sure you have" she said with a coy look on her face.

"Uh, yeah, I, uh, need to" he stammered, afraid that his condition was becoming obvious. He watched as Chloe sat down on a towel that had been placed in her chair. Holding her cup with both hands, he watched as she crossed her legs, giving him a quick glimpse at her pussy.

Chloe smiled as she watched him go down the hall to his office. She turned as she heard the door open and greeted Darcy and Andrea as they stepped through the door. "Good morning all", Chloe greeted them. "Coffee's hot and ready for you."

Darcy said, "Oh good. I was up way too late last night. And I've got clients today. I really don't need to fall asleep on them."

Chloe laughed, "I'm sure."

Andrea stopped and looked at Chloe, "Ooh, I like your tan."

Chloe stood and did a twirl giving her a full view, "Thank you. I'm glad you like."

Andrea smiled and shook her head, "I wish I looked as good as you, kid" and proceeded down the hall to her office.

Peter was sitting in his chair thinking about seeing Chloe naked. Feeling butterflies in his stomach, he wasn't sure that he could go through with the day. As much as he wanted to see his co-workers naked, he wasn't sure that he was ready to be naked himself.

His thoughts were broken when he heard, "Looks like someone is a little overdressed today."