Peter and Chloe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked up to see Brianne standing there just as nude as Chloe. She stood with one hand on the door frame and the other on her hip. He looked at her, his eyes moving downward and stopping on her pubic triangle; one that he had buried his face in before and looked forward to again.

Stepping into the office and sitting down on the other side of the desk, Brianne leaned forward, "Peter, you don't have to stay here if you don't want to. I understand and the girls will understand."

His penis which had previously gotten stiff when he was looking at Chloe, had softened. Still, 'what if I get another hard on?'

Feeling his heart pounding, "I'm a little afraid, I guess."

Brianne smiled, "I understand, but you have nothing to be ashamed of. And I should know."

Peter looked at her, "But what if I, well, you know."

"If you get an erection?" she asked, making sure that he knew she wasn't making fun of the subject.

Peter just nodded his head.

"Then let it get hard. I know that I find it very appealing when it's hard. And I know that the others will too. Please don't worry about it."

Standing up, letting his eyes take in her crotch again, "Come on, get out of those clothes and join us in the break room."

He watched as she walked away and stopped at the door. Looking over her shoulder, she smiled, winked and with a nod of her head, "Come on."

Peter looked at the empty door for a moment before he started to unbutton his shirt. When he had removed the last of his clothing, he took a deep breath and went across the hall to the break room. He stood in the doorway and saw Brianne leaning against the counter talking to Chloe who was next to her. Off to the side, he saw Andrea and Darcy talking to each other as they poured coffee into their cups.

Turning towards him, Andrea saw him standing there and broke into a smile, "Well, hello Peter. I was hoping that you would join us."

Darcy turned as well and grinned as she put the mug to her mouth and winked at him.

Trying not to be obvious, he tried to steal a glance at Andrea who had breasts that were smaller than the other women in the room but still very appealing to Peter. Her pussy was covered in hair as well. Darcy had an arm over her chest supporting the arm that held the cup to her mouth. Despite his attempt to be discrete, she looked at him, smiled and moved her feet apart just a little, enough that her clean shaven labia were clearly visible.

"Okay, let's get started," Brianne announced. "We have a pretty light schedule today, given the circumstances, but I still have a client coming in this morning. Does anyone else?"

Andrea was the first to respond, "I have one this morning and one shortly after lunch."

Brianne nodded her head, "Darcy?" Brianne asked.

"I have two this morning. Including George Danvers" she groaned a little.

Brianne laughed, "I think the only time he comes in is just before tax day and now."

"Pretty much," Darcy responded. She rubbed her bare vulva with one hand and added, "I can just hear him when he sees this."

The other girls laughed. The corners of Peter's mouth turned up as he looked at Darcy.

"Peter," Brianne called out to him, breaking his spell. He turned to look at her and she added, "I need to have QuickBooks updated this morning. I need to go over our financials before the end of the day."

"No problem. I'll have it done shortly" he replied.

*

True to his word, he had the work completed in less than an hour and stepped into Brianne's office to let her know. He knocked on the door frame and was rewarded with a bright smile when she looked up to see who it was.

"Hey Peter."

"I've got the data entered. There were a couple of things that I wanted to ask you about though."

"Come in," she said, moving the papers she was working on off to the side and logging into the accounting program. "Show me what your concerns are."

Peter came around to her side of the desk as he had done a number of times before when he wanted to go over the data with her. He told her which entry to bring up and leaned over to point to a particular number on the screen. As it so happened, his penis rubbed up against her arm as he did so. He quickly pulled back and stammers "I'm sorry, I didn't mean."

Brianne interrupted him with a smile, "Nothing to be sorry about." Without eye contact, she rubbed the side of his penis, "I kinda liked it."

Peter could feel his face flush a little and he also felt his penis begin to stiffen.

"We better stop," Brianne said as she took her hand away, "There's a lot of day left."

Peter looked at her, not understanding what she was referring to. Turning back to the screen as she did, he explained the concerns he had. The discussion lasted another 10 minutes as if nothing was amiss, just as they've had similar conversations in the past.

Back at his desk, his focused was intense as he worked through the logic in getting a spreadsheet to perform specific calculations.

"Uh hm," from the door caused him to finally look away from the screen. He turned to see Chloe standing in the doorway. He once again took in her all-over tan and imagined her lying out in the sun naked. "You're needed in Darcy's office."

"Why?"

"She's with a client and she said that she will need your spreadsheet skills in helping her out."

"She's got a client in there?" he responded, his eyebrows raised.

"Uh, yeah" Chloe replied with a funny look on her face.

"Are they, you know?"

"Yes, Peter, they are" Chloe replied with a slight smile. "You better get going" she said and left.

Standing up, he unconsciously touched his penis and pulled it away from his leg.

"Need some help?"

He looked up to see Andrea standing there, looking at him, "I'm happy to help if you need it."

This was the first time he had seen her since the start of the day when she came in the door, still dressed. He noticed the obvious tan lines and it was apparent that she wore a string bikini. Peter's eyes took in the skin color difference on her breasts as well as her pussy. He was seeing something that was normally hidden from view. Once again, Peter could feel his face warm and he moved his hands away.

Picking up a pad of paper and a pen, Peter started to leave his office. Andrea whispered in his ear, "I'm serious. You have a beautiful cock."

He muttered a barely heard "Thank you" and went down the hall to Darcy's office.

"Ah, there he is" Darcy cried out as he stepped into her office. "Come in, Peter, come in. I want you to meet my clients..."

"Ms Wilcox?" Peter blurted out as the woman sitting in the chair turned around to face him. Like everyone else, the woman was without clothing.

"Peter! Oh my, I didn't know you worked here. How are you?" Nancy Wilcox asked, with a broad smile on her face.

Darcy interrupted, "I take it you two know each other."

Turning to face her accountant, Nancy offered, "We do. He was one of my star students last year."

Darcy looked at Peter's face and covered her mouth trying not to show her amusement. She watched as her client took in Peter's appearance, including an extra few seconds at his cock.

Nancy looked up at Peter, "So, you'll be helping Darcy?"

Darcy leaned forward and placed her arms on the desk, "Yes, he is pretty amazing at putting spreadsheets together. And," looking at the spread of paperwork on her desk, "we have a few sheets that we'll need to put together."

Nancy looked back at Peter and smiled, "Well, I'm sure he'll do fine." She turned and looked back at Darcy, "He really was one of my best students."

Nancy turned to the man sitting next to her, equally nude. "Mike, this is Peter." Turning back, "Peter, this is my brother, Mike."

The next hour was spent going over the problems that Nancy was having. Her parents had recently passed away and she was struggling with the estate and the tax filings that were required. Peter had all but forgotten that everyone was naked and it seemed like business as usual. It wasn't until Nancy stood up at the conclusion of the meeting and was getting ready to leave.

Peter got his first look at his former teacher's full figure. She was more beautiful than he fantasized about. He filled a number of tissues thinking about her. And here she was in all her glory. He didn't realize that his penis was responding to the situation.

"It seems that you are his favorite teacher," Darcy remarked noting Peter's condition.

Peter suddenly turned beet red and his penis began to wilt. He wanted to shrink and crawl out of the room if it would have been possible.

He heard Nancy give a mock whine, "Aww, now look what you did. It's getting soft." She looked at Peter who was still mortified, "I kinda liked where it was heading." She smiled and turned around, the vision of her perky breasts and bush in his mind.

He stepped back as Nancy stepped towards him to walk around the chair she was sitting in. He remained still as she came up to him and whispered in his ear, "I wouldn't mind seeing just how hard it gets sometime."

Peter's breath stopped as her hand brushed up against his flaccid penis. 'Did she just proposition me?'

Darcy watched as her client left. Turning to Peter, she smiled, "Well, that was certainly an interesting turn of events."

Peter just looked at her, still embarrassed at the situation. "She seemed to be very fond of you, Peter."

He nodded, "I guess."

Darcy responded, "She does." There was a pause as Darcy looked him up and down, "You know you have a very nice body, Peter. One that any woman wouldn't mind seeing and getting their hands on" she said as she came around to the side of the desk.

Darcy turned and stacked the papers that were on her desk and set them off to the side. She turned and looked at Peter, "Do you like what you see?" she asked as she ran her hands over her breasts and down to her pussy, slowly running her fingers over her vulva and into her slit.

Peter watched and then looked at her and slowly nodded a yes. His penis started to rise again. He watched as she sat on the desk and scooted back just a little, spreading her legs for him to see her bare vulva open up like a flower. His cock was now fully erect.

Darcy curled her finger, "Come here," she said in almost a whisper. "We can spend some time exploring each other more some other time. Right now I would love that have that beautiful cock inside me. Is that okay?"

Peter nodded as he stepped forward. He looked down as Darcy wrapped her fingers around his shaft and guided it to her. Leaning back onto the desk a little more, "Fuck me Peter."

Looking at her and then her crotch, he watched as he slid into her. It was a vision that he didn't he would he ever tire of. Once again, he was wrapped in a warm, moist sheath that seemed to caress him. It was a feeling that he would never tire of.

He slowly pulled almost all the way out and he looked to see his erection shining in the light, all nice and wet. He lightly grasped the top of her thighs as he pushed back in and started moving in and out of her. He had imagined what it would be like to be naked with the women he worked with. He didn't imagine that he'd be having sex with any of them.

His pace quicken as Darcy started to let out slight grunts with every pump of his cock. Feeling the familiar tingling begin at the base of his scrotum, he let Darcy know that he was about to come. Brianne had taught him to always let a woman know when he was about to come.

"Just a little more, my love, I'm almost there. Don't pull out."

He clenched his muscles trying to hold his orgasm back. He was taught that her orgasm needs to be just as important to him as his is.

"Aaah," Darcy barked out and he felt her vagina clamp around his penis. Unable to hold back any further, he let himself go and spurt after spurt left his body and entered hers. He felt her ankles lock behind him and with one last push, he emptied what he had left deep inside her.

He looked to see Darcy's chest rise and fall with each breath, her breasts floating on top, beckoning to him. Leaning over, his penis still buried in her, he gently took one of her nipples into his mouth and smiled inwardly as she took in a gasp of air as he made contact. He could feel her shudder slightly beneath him.

He finally stepped back when he felt her legs drop to the floor. His semi-flaccid penis slowly slipped out of her, followed by their combined come, dripping onto the floor below.

Darcy raised her head and looked at him through glassy eyes, "God I needed that." She looked down at his limp member and then back to him, "Bri has taught you well. I hope to experience more of what she has taught you and maybe show you a few things myself."

"That was pretty amazing."

Darcy and Peter looked to see Chloe standing in the office doorway, one hand caressing a breast. "I just stopped by to say that lunch is here."

Darcy looked at Peter, "We'd probably better get cleaned up a little first." She hopped off the desk, grabbing a tissue at the same time to catch the remaining come leaking out of her, "I'll meet you in the break room."

Peter watched as she left the office, blowing him a kiss just before leaving his line of sight. He looked down at his cock, still glistening in the light. He hoped that he would have another opportunity with Darcy, perhaps being able to spend more time exploring her body.

Peter finished cleaning up and looked at himself in the mirror before leaving the restroom. So far, he had seen his former teacher naked, been propositioned by the same teacher, had sex with one of his co-workers. And it was only noon. He wondered what was in store for the afternoon.

He was the last to arrive in the break room. He noticed that Brianne and Darcy were seated next to each other at the table talking quietly to each other. Peter had a feeling that they were talking about him as they both looked at him when he stepped in, their eyes focused on his cock, smiling.

Andrea stepped up to him, one hand gently rubbing his penis, whispering, "I could use your help with a little problem this afternoon."

He couldn't stop his penis from responding at the suggestion of what was to come.

Wrapping her fingers around his swollen member, "Enjoy your lunch" she whispered as she carried her plate to the table and sat down.

"Peter."

He turned to see Chloe standing next to a woman he hadn't seen before. She had an all-over tan and her breasts were on the smaller side, much to Peter's liking. He always preferred the pictures of women with smaller breasts. He never cared for the extra larges one and especially the ones that were fake. She was also completely devoid of hair on her crotch. Her outer labia protruded just a little, her slit clearly visible.

"Peter, I want you to meet my mom. Mom, this is Peter, the guy I've been telling you about."

'Her mom?' he thought to himself. "Er, hi Mrs. Samuels" he stuttered, trying to absorb mother and daughter standing side by side, naked.

He watched as Mrs. Samuels eyes quickly wandered down to his mid-section and back up, a smile forming on her face. "Hello, Peter. It is so good to finally meet you. Chloe has talked about you often at home. And please, call me Helen. Mrs. Samuels makes me sound old. And I'm not old, at least not yet."

With a plate full of food, Peter sat down at the table, first placing a towel on the seat. He watched as Mrs. Samuels wandered around the room, chatting with the other ladies. She had turned and was facing him, a smile forming on her lips as she looked at him when Chloe pulled out the chair next to him and sat down.

"Mom can sure put together a great lunch" she said.

"Mmm, mm" he replied with a mouth full of food.

"You seem to be handling the day pretty good so far" Chloe noted as she put a forkful of salad in her mouth.

"Yeah, I guess" was his only reply. He thought about first stepping into the office and seeing Chloe coming down the hall naked, the encounter with his former teacher, and having sex with Darcy on her desk. And now he was looking at yet another naked woman who happened to be the mom of the girl he wished could be his girlfriend.

"I'm loving it myself" Chloe offered.

"Really?"

"Hmm, mmm. My family are nudists. So about the only time we are dressed is when we have to leave the house."

"I didn't know."

"Yeah, didn't you wonder about our tans?" Chloe asked as she turned to give Peter a better view of her chest. "I noticed you got an extra look at Mom's pussy" she said.

"I, uh, um" he stuttered having been caught.

Chloe laughed a little, "She wanted you to look, silly. Didn't you notice her getting a good look at you?"

Peter looked at Chloe, "She did?"

Leaning over to whisper, "I think she likes what she saw. I know I do."

*

It was mid-afternoon when Peter emerged from his work area. He stepped into the break room thinking about the day's events. He grabbed a soda from the fridge and started walking back to his office.

"Ah, there you are."

Peter looked up to see Andrea standing in her office doorway. One arm on the door frame, one foot in front of the other. His eyes ran from her face, to her luscious breasts, to her crotch and back up again.

"I was hoping to catch you before you left for the day" she said as she slowly stepped forward.

"Um, I still had some things that Brianne wanted me to get done."

Stepping close to him, Peter could feel his heart rate pick up as he inhaled her perfume. It was an aroma that he would forever associate with her. His cock began to stir as he felt her hand gently caressing it.

"I'm hoping that you could help me with something" she said as she wrapped her fingers around the erection that had formed, slowly moving her hand up and down its length.

Peter followed her into her office. He was tempted to close the door behind him. But the idea that someone might end up watching gave him a little thrill that he hadn't expected.

Andrea sat down on the sofa and placed her feet apart, opening her vulva to him in a most inviting way. Dropping down to his knees, he looked up at her and saw her smile. He placed his hands on her knees and slowly moved them upward and gently pushed her legs further apart. He watched as her labia opened up to him, revealing the wet, pink flesh that was hidden. He moved forward so that he could use his tongue to just touch the hood that covered her clitoris.

Andrea gasped as his tongue made contact and she placed her hands on the back of his head, gently drawing him in. He felt the pressure on the back of his head and moved his face tighter against her. Once again, he paid attention to how she reacted to what he was doing and discovered that apparently liked it when he gently took her clitoris between his teeth. He inserted two of his fingers into her and gently started moving them in and out, gently applying pressure to the walls of her canal as he did so.

He lapped up the juices that had started to run, relishing the taste as well as the joy of knowing that he was giving this woman great pleasure. With a single scream that could have woken up the dead, she came, flooding his mouth with her come. Try as he might, he was not able to keep up with the amount and felt it run down his chin. He only pulled away when he felt her hands let go of his head.

His face covered in her juices from his nose to his chin, he smiled as she grabbed him by the back of the neck and drew him in for a kiss. He tried to wipe off the mess before doing so, but she shook her head and mouthed for him not to worry about it.

He felt her tongue touch his lips as she slid off to the side and was on her back. He opened his mouth just enough to let her tongue and let his tongue dance with hers. It was the most erotic kiss he had experienced.

He felt her hand reach between them and take his penis in her hand. Peter leaned up on arms and looked down to see her guide him to her entrance. Looking back at her, he slowly pushed in a little and discovered that her vagina was very tight.