Peter and Chloe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a soft whisper, "It's been a while since I've had a man. And you feel so good."

He pulled back a little and pushed again, this time going in a little further. He pushed in again a little further before pulling back out. On the third push he was completely inside her. He could feel her vagina squeeze his cock. It was an incredible sensation.

Using just his hips, he started moving in and out of her, her passage becoming wetter as he did so. The tightness of her tunnel was triggering a response inside him that he wanted to last longer. He slowed down a little to allow it to subside, trying to prolong his release as long as possible.

"My, aren't you a considerate young man. Most guys are just wanting to get inside and blow their load. You're not like that. You're going to make some lady a wonderful husband."

As his urge to come subsided, he picked up his pace, her breasts jiggling on her chest with each stroke. Again, he slowed to almost a stop as he neared the edge.

"Don't hold back this time. Let it go. Come inside, Peter. Fill me up."

Picking up his pace, he soon felt the end of his cock tingle and his balls tighten. With a loud groan, he drove his cock into Andrea as deep as it could go as he let loose stream after stream of his come.

Peter had closed his eyes as he came, the sensation as overwhelming as anything he had experienced to date. He collapsed on top of her and felt her legs wrap around his waist, holding him in. With her arms wrapped around him, she kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you, lover."

*

He followed Brianne out into the parking lot after she locked up the office at the end of the day. Leaning against the hood of her car, "So, you've had a rather eventful day."

Peter blushed a little, "Yeah, I guess I have."

Her feet crossed at the ankles and her arms crossed across her chest, "I had a feeling that something like this would happen."

"Really?" Peter looked at Brianne with a look of surprise.

Nodding her head, "Yeah, I knew that neither Darcy or Andrea, especially Andrea, was going to let you slip away without their tasting the goods." She looked at him for a moment, "And from what I hear, you did a rather fine job of taking care of them."

He felt his face turn a little red as he looked at Brianne, "I have a good teacher."

"You know, they're going to want more."

"Really?"

Brianne nodded her head to indicate that she thought so. "Just don't forget me, okay? I still want some of that now and then" she said as she nodded towards his midsection. "I still have a thing or two to teach you."

Peter smiled and shook his head, "I won't."

"Now about Chloe."

"What about her?" he asked. It dawned on him that she was always nearby, but never a participant.

"Well, she's interested in you."

"Me?"

"Yes, you. You notice that she barely even touched you today?"

He thought for a moment. She touched him once early in the day and that was it. "Yeah."

"Well, I think she wants her first time with you to be special. I think she'd like to have something a little more serious with you."

Peter looked down at the ground in front of him. It was beginning to occur to him that something between he and Chloe could grow.

"Think about it. But don't wait too long. She's been wanting you to ask her out for some time now."

Peter watched as Brianne climbed into her car. "I will. I'll talk to her tomorrow."

"Good" Brianne replied with a smile. She looked at him a little more, "You know that Chloe and her mom are nudists."

"Yeah, she told me."

"Well, as it happens, so am I."

"Really?"

Brianne nodded her head, "I like it better than being dressed." Putting her finger to her lips, "Hmm, maybe we shouldn't wait until next July. Maybe we need to have naked Friday's." She smiled at him, "What do you think?"

Peter couldn't help but smile, "I could live with that."

"You think you'd like living and working naked?"

Peter looked over the roof of the car. He had wondered what it would be like and today he had a chance to find out. The sex aside, he found that he did like the feeling of not having clothes.

Looking back down at her, "Yeah, I think I do."

She smiled at him, putting the car in gear, "That's good. Because there are a lot of people who like being clothes free. You'd be surprised."

He watched as she drove off.

Peter started off for home. 'I wonder what it would be like to live naked all the time?'

He pulled up to the curb in front of his house and shut off the car. He thought about the day and slowly climbed out. He mindlessly walked into the house and set his keys on the counter. He knew his mom was home and his father would probably not be home for another hour or so. He was starting to head for his bedroom when he saw his mother step out of the bathroom. He noticed that she was wearing a robe and hair was tied up in back.

"Hi, Peter, how was your day?"

His mind raced through the encounters throughout the day, "Hmm, not bad."

"I'm sure it was a rather unusual day for you."

"Hmm, I don't know what you mean."

"Honey, Brianne and I go back years and years. She's always celebrated National Nude Day and I know that today was no exception." She looked at him knowingly. She looked at the man that stood in front of her, knowing he was no longer a boy.

She playfully poked him in the chest, "I bet that you got quite an eyeful. And knowing Darcy and Andrea as I do, I'm sure that they kept you busy."

Peter looked at his mom as she turned away and started for the back yard. He watched as she stopped at the dining table and took off her robe and draped it over a chair, revealing her naked back side to him. Looking over her shoulder, "By the way, Peter, Brianne is coming over this evening to join your father and I celebrating National Nude Day. You're welcome to join us if you'd like."

"Mom!?!" he uttered under his breath as she made her way outside. He watched as she turned around, her bare breasts and bush visible to him. He noticed that like Brianne and Chloe, she was obviously tanned, but didn't have a tan line anywhere to be seen. She smiled and sat down in a recliner and they laid back, her legs slightly apart as she soaked in the late afternoon sun.