Petty Officer Pettifer: The Gay Disciplinarian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cadet, I have just given you an order and orders in the British Navy are to obeyed without question; even more so when that order is given to someone who is on a charge, as you presently are. Now cadet, unless you want me to up the number of strokes of the birch you are to received from nine to a round dozen, drop your shorts, bend across the horse and let's get on with the punishment. Unless you had not noticed, there are four other cadets eagerly awaiting their turn and we don't have all night." I doubt that any of the four of us waiting would have ventured to describe ourselves as eager; apprehensive or terrified would have been a better choice of words.

Trembling visibly, Thomas did as he was bidden and on a nod from the adjutant, the two young sailors quickly strapped his wrists and ankles to the horse, thereby rendering him immobile. PO Thresher now pulled one of the birches from its bucket, shook it vigorously to get rid of some of the water and placed himself on Thomas's left. The adjutant called out the first stroke: one! Thresher raised the birch well above his shoulder and brought it smashing down in the middle of the cadet' naked arse. I cannot find the words to describe the sound a bunch of birch twigs makes when it mates with the solid backside of a young man, but it is quite frightening and once heard is never forgotten. Thomas let out his first howl of pain.

The adjutant waited some ten to fifteen seconds before calling the second stroke and so it went on from there; stroke after horrible stroke, each separated from the next by what seemed an endless pause, until all nine cuts had been administered. Thomas became more and more vocal as the birching proceeded and the pain mounted. By the time Thresher had finished with him he was weeping uncontrollably and his arse was a bright crimson colour all over, flecked with small bruises where the individual twigs had cut into his naked flesh.

Looking at Thomas's naked arse, it was easy to see where the expression "well-roasted" came from, as not one square inch of his buttocks remained untouched by the birch. His buttocks were reminiscent of the breast of a chicken which had been well basted during roasting in the oven. The difference was that his two buns were bright red and flecked with small bruises from which a few drops of blood were oozing, whereas the chicken would have been an appetising brown.

After watching this first beating, my cock was already fully hard and tenting against my shorts. A quick glance at the other cadets indicated that the birching had had the same effect on them and I saw that both PO Thresher and the two young sailors were also sporting hard cocks. So the highly erotic nature of the birching had stimulated all of us. I suppose it was comforting in a way to know that my own spontaneous and uncontrollable reaction to this barbaric onslaught on a naked arse was not unique: I was not at all abnormal.

The adjutant motioned to the sailors to release Thomas from the horse and said: "That's it for today cadet; that's your lot; up you get and put back on your shorts and go and stand in-line at attention against the wall." Cadet Thomas was in such agony that he could barely walk straight and try as he might, he did not succeed in getting back into his snorts as it proved too painful an exercise. And so the adjutant motioned to him to leave his shorts on the floor and to stand there stark-naked against the wall along with the other four of us waiting to be punished. Any embarrassment he might have felt earlier about exposing his private man-meat to all and sundry had now disappeared; he was just in tote much pain to care about such a detail anymore.

I glanced sideways at my three, soon to be beaten companions and saw that all of them had gone as white as a sheet just watching Thomas take his birching. In fact, I was the only cadet there who had any experience at all of what corporal punishment entailed and just now painful it could be. My experiences with Jonathan had taught me that much; but then I had been the beater and not the beaten and now I felt my blood beginning to curdle in my veins at the thought of what was still to follow, not the least of which would be visited on my own naked arse.

The adjutant looked down his list and motioned to Cadet Allison to step forward. "Cadet Allison, you will receive nine strokes of the birch for smoking when on guard duty. Now look lively, lad, drop your shorts and bend over the horse and let's get on with it." Allison stood there transfixed with fear; he was trembling like a leaf and simply could not move. The adjutant was clearly in no mood to brook any disobedience as he said: "Cadet I just gave you an order and I expect you to obey it." Allison still did not move.

The adjutant, who clearly had no patience at all and expected immediate action when he gave an order, motioned to the two young sailors, who bodily lifted Allison over the horse and ripped down his shorts and strapped him in position. "Cadet Allison, you just refused to obey a direct order and for that reason you will receive an extra three strokes of the birch." And so the poor petrified Allison found himself strapped across the horse waiting for a twelve stroke birching.

I won't go into details of Allison's birching, other than to say that the poor lad howled loudly throughout the entire process and begged in vain for Thresher to stop. By the time he was let down from the horse his arse was bright red and flecked with small welts and he was weeping buckets. One had to feel sorry for him; at least I did, for twelve cuts of the birch seemed to me excessive for the crime he had committed.

The next lad, Cadet Johnson, was despatched pretty quickly. I forget now what fault he had committed, but the birch was was now abandoned in favour of the cane and he got only six strokes.

However, watching Thresher apply the cane made me realise that birch or cane, it did not really matter much, for Thresher was an expert with both and the target arse was given a beating to remember. Just watching Thresher thrash Johnson's arse with the cane, made me realise that he was in a different league to me when it came to administering punishment: he was a professional and I was a mere beginner when I looked back at what I had done to Jonathan.

The adjutant now came to Connor and me. Connor was called first and I was sort of relieved for him as I did not want him to see me suffer in the knowledge that in a few minutes he would

meet the same fate. After twelve cuts of the cane, from Thresher, his arse was fully corrugated, lined with deep welts punctuated in a few places by drops of blood where the skin had been broken. The adjutant then called me to the horse which I prepared to mount. But now came an unexpected change in the proceedings.

Instructor Thresher, who was the senior officer present ordered the adjutant and the two sailors to march the other four cadets back to the changing room where the doctor was on hand to take a look at their damaged backsides and, if needed, apply a little antiseptic. In my wildest imagination I wondered if the doctor would, in fact rub salt into their wounds as a cheap antiseptic. But this was just a flight of fancy; things were unpleasant, but not quite so unpleasant.

So Thresher and I were left alone in the gym. He ordered me to bend across the horse and strapped me down himself. I felt like telling him that I was man enough to take the punishment without being restrained, but thought better of it as Thresher was not a man to cross. I saw that the crotch of his shorts was almost bursting at the seams with the pressure of what was obviously an enormous erection. I saw also that he was so aroused that a few telltale damp spots were showing through his shorts where his cock was clearly dribbling pre-cum. Strapped as I was across the horse, I could nevertheless feel my own cock still rock-hard and in the same moist condition as that of Instructor Thresher. I gritted my teeth and waited for him for the first stroke; when it came it was as a great shock, for the cane sliced down and great speed and landed more or less on the equator of my two buns. Prepared as I had been for the pain, the intensity of that first stroke surpassed even my wildest imagination; it was absolutely excruciatingly painful.

And from then on, at intervals of ten seconds or so, the cane cracked down, landing precisely where Thresher intended it to; by the time he had finished, my arse, which I did not see until later that evening in the dorm, was lined with twelve, clear, parallel welts, running from the bottom of my back to the top of my legs. I could not believe the pain which this man had managed to visit on me. My efforts on Jonathan's backside paled into insignificance compared to what Thresher had delivered. One had to admit that Petty Officer Thresher for better or for worse, was an absolute pro. with the cane; and as I was about to find out, Thresher was also an absolute pro at something else, which, a few weeks later, led to the next step-change in my life.

Like an artist contemplating his work, Thresher left me strapped across the horse for a few minutes clearly admiring his handiwork. I am sure he was inwardly congratulating himself on a job well done, but I was still strapped there in great pain and hoping that he would release me and let me get up; but it was not to be: "Cadet Pettifer, you took that very well. You will be a credit to the service and I see no reason at all why, I spite of a rather serious delinquency which brought you here today, you should not graduate with honours at the end of the course; well done lad!" What I had done to deserve this accolade, I really had no idea but Thresher went on. "Look lad, I've made a bit of a mess of your arse, so if you will just stay in that position for a few minutes I'll rub in a bit of antiseptic cream to try to ease the pain."

A few minutes later, he unstrapped my ankles and asked me to spread my legs and began to massage in a very pleasant feeling cream into the wounds he had just created. And then it suddenly dawned upon me what was about to happen, as his fingers went ever deeper into my crevice and eventually stretched my anal sphincter and began to explore my inner parts; that was it; Instructor Thresher had got the hots for me and was preparing to shaft me; in a word, Thresher was intent on raping me (a horrible word, but probably the right one nevertheless): he was going to bugger my hole.

I suppose I could have protested but I said nothing. Analysing my feelings as Thresher prepared to enter me - I could see nothing of course, stretched as I was across the horse with my wrists still strapped down - I realised, being brutally honest with myself, that I would really quite like him to fuck me with what I had already divined to be his sizeable cock. Even though my arse was still hurting like hell, I thought that a well applied dose of anal intercourse might well be the ultimate complement to the thrashing I had just received. After all, Jonathan, whom I had at first reluctantly thrashed at his behest and then gone on to fuck him immediately afterwards, had revelled in having the combination of pain followed by the pleasure of copulation visited on him in quick succession. So might it not be the same for me?

So I rationalised what I perceived to be the inevitable decided to "relax and enjoy it." Realistically, of course, I didn't have any option, strapped down as I was, I was totally at Thresher's mercy. Not a word was said by Thresher during all this, let's call it, foreplay, but he suddenly stopped massaging cream into my arse and anus and there was a slight pause as I heard the sound of him stepping out of those revealingly tight shorts that I had found so very alluring.

I had not long to wait, for the next thing I felt was what could have been his finger pressing once again against my anal sphincter, but it was of course the head of his cock. As he forced himself into me, I realised what a large girth Thresher had as I felt my sphincter stretched in a way I had never before experienced. And let's face it, in my short but hyperactive gay sex-life, I had managed to take quite a number of different cocks up my arse, so I was totally at home with anal intercourse and realised immediately that this was a "big-one".

But not only was this a massive piece of man-meat which was being thrust into me, for Thresher was quite different. His cock had authority and once that massive head was past my sphincter and inside me, he he did not hesitate as he slid his long shaft smoothly but firmly to its limit into my rectum. Thresher simply knew how to take sex to a different level to that which I had hitherto experienced it with any of my various partners, Connor included. He pumped and thrust his cock with ever increasing power and length of stroke, harder and harder into my arse. With each stroke he ground his pelvis forcefully against my my arse, which he himself had just roasted. And let me tell you that I enjoyed every minute of it. Somehow the combination of the extreme pain I had endured and the vigorous fuck I was now receiving combined to make a perfect experience, which I found myself totally enjoying.

Talk about masochism, then this in my short active sex life to date, was the nearest I had come to it. I suppose, strictly speaking, that masochism is not the right word, for it implies that the person himself sought the suffering he is receiving. However, if Thresher had asked my permission to fuck me as he was now doing, I would gladly have consented. This was of course a fact of which he, in the middle of a vigorous and passionate act of copulation over which he by now had no control, was totally unaware at the time.

Finally Thresher gave one last mighty thrust before withdrawing his cock completely from my hole and spraying my arse with what seemed a never-ending stream of thick creamy sperm. Simultaneously, I too climaxed and shot my wad all over the floor of the gym. I am not sure whether Thresher was responsible for my orgasm as I had been so horny ever since the beatings had started and sooner or later I had known I was destined to climax as I had just done.

For a few minutes, neither of us moved. I think Thresher was exhausted with his efforts and frankly, so was I, even though I had been the recipient of everything which had just happened. So far neither us had said a word; the last thing that had been said was Thresher telling me that he would anoint my arse with ointment, after which everything had been done without another word being spoken. I was still strapped over the beating horse, and Thresher now undid my wrists and I was able to stand up. Much as I had enjoyed what had just occurred, my arse still was on fire and I realised that I was going to feel the effects of the beating for several days.

But now, standing there naked as I now was, with my cock fully erect and menacingly pointing at him, I saw Thresher in all his naked glory for the first time, for he had shed not only his shorts but also his vest. Whatever his character, he was sexually a highly attractive young man, barely much older than me. As a professional PE instructor, he clearly took care of his own body, which was well proportioned and beautifully muscular. But then I came to that cock which he had just used on me; and what a magnificent tool it was!

As I had suspected, Thresher had a totally exceptional piece of man-meat, beautifully proportioned and with a clear, well-defined head, which like mine had been freed of its veil of foreskin by circumcision; in a word, Thresher was a real stallion of a man. My first thought, at this moment, as I looked upon Thresher naked for the first time, was that I wanted to fuck him immediately; I wanted to do to him what he had just done to me; he just had that luscious look which made him irresistible to another gay man and he was obviously as gay as a coot himself.

I wondered why he had allowed me to stand up and see him stripped totally naked as he was. Why had he not quickly pulled back on his shorts and vest before freeing me from the horse and allowing me to stand up? Common sense dictated to me that there had to be an ulterior motive; and why from among the five of us had he picked me out to bugger: a harsh, unattractive word, but at the end of the day, that is exactly what he had done to me. I would have been fully in my rights to lodge a complaint against him for although I was well aware that gay-sex was part and parcel of the navy life, it was, officially, strictly forbidden and as an NCO he had committed a criminal act against me.

But of course I had no intention of shopping the guy for what he had just done to me. Let's face it I had thoroughly enjoyed ever moment of it and had he asked me if he could fuck me, then I would have given him my permission; in fact I would have jumped at the prospect. But, of course, in the strange circumstances in which we found ourselves, for him to have asked my consent was out of the question; there was no way in which he could have brought himself to ask one of his cadets if he could fuck him. And so obviously unable to control his sexual urges, a feeling I fully understood, he had grasped the bull by the horns, or, better put, me by the arse and gone ahead and shafted me.

So there we stood in complete silence, each totally naked, each sporting an enormous erection directly facing the other; it was as if the one were challenging the other to a duel. I fully expected Thresher to say something, but no words came. And as I stood there gazing at this beautifully attractive man, whose marvellous cock I had just experienced, I simply could not stop myself. I dropped to my knees in front of him, took his cock-head into my mouth and started to suck him off. He made no attempt to resist, nor did he say anything, so I continued.

After a while I stood up, took him by the shoulders spun him round and gently pushed him towards that side table on which several canes were still lying. There I put my hand on his back and exerted a little pressure to which he responded by bending forward across the table. To my great surprise, he then spread his legs, thereby giving me that unmistakable, unspoken invitation. All this happened without a word being spoken by either of us. I reached for his tube of cream applied a liberal dose to lubricate my ever-ready cock and immediately shafted him. I would like to think that in my ministrations to his arse that evening I was as professional and vigorous as he had been to me a few minutes earlier. I think I treated Thresher to an anal fuck with a cock which rivalled his own, for as you all already know I am myself very well endowed.

I like to to pride myself that when I fuck another man I take him all the way with me to his own climax. And so it was today with Thresher; I increased both my stroke and power as I went along, until, totally involved in the act, I just could not hold back. I withdrew my cock several times from his anus only to re-plunge myself inside him each time with ever greater force. Finally as I felt that I was about to climax and I sensed he too was ready, I withdrew myself completely from him before thrusting my cock with the greatest force as deeply into him as I could.

My climax exploded inside him and as jerk followed jerk, I shot what seemed like an endless stream of sperm into his rectum. At the same time he himself reached orgasm and shot his load all over the table among the canes. It was during the final stages of this extraordinary and unexpected act of copulation between a cadet and a petty officer, that Thresher spoke for the first time urging me on: "Go on, go on: don't stop, don't stop: fuck me as hard as you can; it's exactly what I want." Well, when we both finally climaxed, I suppose that as his subordinate I had obeyed instructions and that he was pleased with the result.