Petty Officer Pettifer: The Gay Disciplinarian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anyway, this whole, totally unreal situation had to come to an end somehow, which it did, in the most formal of ways. When we had recovered, Thresher simply stood up, pulled on his shorts and vest as if nothing had happened and said to me: "Put your shorts back on Cadet Pettifer." He then marched me formally back to the changing rooms where he told me to dress and I was then dismissed.

I went back to my billet where Connor was waiting for me and wanted to know what had happened and why I had been so long. Luckily our co-cadets were all still in the common room and so I told him the entire story in private. A few minutes later the others arrived and the two of us had to strip off and show them our wounds. And I have to say that although I could not get a very good look at my own arse, I did see Connor's in all its post-beating glory and let me tell you that if anyone knew his job with the cane then that man was Thresher. Both our arses were liberally spotted with blood where the cane had broken the skin and Connor's arse looked exactly like an impressionist painting, as I guess did mine.

As we tried to sleep that night, still in extreme pain from the caning, I saw how a thorough beating, such as Connor and I and the other three cadets had received, really was a deterrent to future bad behaviour. You had to be mad to risk undergoing again what we had just undergone; and yet time and time again, other cadets found themselves, arse naked, submitting to Thresher's ministrations with cane or birch; some lads just could not keep out of trouble.

In fact, as the course progressed, it became evident that the cane and the birch played a permanent and regular role in life at Dartmouth. The navy had taken them both to heart and had no hesitation at all in using them on any delinquent cadets. Punishment parades were a regular weekly fixture of our life and PO Thresher was kept busy exercising his duty on the naked arses of errant cadets. I resolved there and then to myself that I would endeavour to tread the straight and narrow from now on and avoid any other meeting with Thresher and his cane.

But the outcome of what had happened was that the friendship between Connor and me began slowly but surely to fade. We did not fall out but as time passed we had sex together less and less frequently until, by the end of the course, we were just good friends. I think the determining factor was my fucking of our instructor, the man who had just thrashed our arses to shreds and that proved just too much for Connor to stomach, in spite of his broad-minded views on multiple sex partners.

However, that beating and what had transpired subsequently between Thresher and me, did change my life again in as dramatic a way as my meeting with Connor and my first introduction to the delights of gay sex. So although I mourned privately the way that Connor and I were drifting apart, I realised that it was not the end of the world as sex was readily and abundantly available. In a word, sad though it sometimes was, life had to go on.

One of the things that had hit me as I had watched four of my fellow cadets being beaten before me was, that in spite of the fact that I myself was shortly to suffer the same fate, I was erotically aroused and was, in fact, enjoying the spectacle of their suffering. In a certain way it palliated the inevitable sequel when I would be the one strapped across that same, horse, waiting for my naked arse to be roasted courtesy of Mr Thresher. In trying to analyse my feelings, I wondered if I should be ashamed of the fact that I clearly was taking pleasure at the misfortunes of others.

But looking back at my experiences with Jonathan when I had caned him I realised that once I had overcome the initial hurdle which the first stroke of the cane across his naked arse had presented, I really did enjoy what he had asked me to do to him. I also knew that whenever Thresher lashed out at other cadets in the gym with his strap that I quite enjoyed watching his victims squirm, even though it was done informally. So I came round to the fact that I clearly had a strong sadistic streak in my make-up, which was something I would just have to accept. I could not just make it go away, banish it from my make up: it was an integral part of my character, good or bad.

Along with my fellow cadets, we were all in daily contact with Instructor Thresher, as strenuous physical training was a daily part of our routine in camp. In the days following the beatings, Thresher never looked at me in any special way or singled me out from the crowd, in spite of what we had done together. So I more or less assumed that it was something that was over and done with and would never be spoken of again; a flash in the pan so to speak; but how wrong my assumption proved to be.

It was some three weeks after that fateful, arse-roasting day, when one Saturday evening, the adjutant came to me before supper and said that I was to report to PO Thresher in his quarters at eight sharp. So I went back to my billet, put on my uniform, which was not normally worn at Saturday supper, after which I was marched formally by the adjutant to present myself to Thresher. He was sitting at his desk as I entered his office and I stood stiffly to attention in front of him saluted and said: "You sent for me, sir."

"Yes, Cadet Pettifer; quite right; I did send for you; stand at ease." This was followed by a longish silence whilst Thresher clearly was gathering his thoughts and formulating what he wanted to say to me. I sensed from his somewhat less than formal manner that he was slightly ill-at-ease with me standing there in front of him. This was a very different Petty Officer Thresher I was seeing today to the one who, just three weeks earlier, had thrashed my arse nearly raw with that utmost confidence conferred on him by his position. So I just waited until he finally spoke; and very hesitant he was.

"Yes Pettifer; I, er, wanted to, er, speak to you about what, er, happened the other day on punishment parade. I, er, don't know how you felt when you were, er, dismissed from the parade, so I, er, sort of thought it might be appropriate if we, er, sort of touched base on what happened; if you, er, see what I mean: I, er, sort of was wondering, how you, er, felt in retrospect about what happened."

So that was it; he wanted to discuss we had done together after he had shredded my arse with his cane. I now saw very well what he meant, but I had no intention of helping him along in what he was clearly finding a difficult subject to talk about; so for the moment I played dumb as I answered: "Well sir, I can tell you that by the time you had finished with me, I felt pretty sore. I had never been caned before and feeling the bite of the cane across my bare bottom was a revelation and not a very pleasant one at that, sir. I was amazed at the intensity of the pain which you managed to inflict on me, sir, but I suppose I deserved it for breaking the rules. You really are extremely proficient in the use of the cane, sir. Speaking, of course, as someone who has no experience, I imagine that you must rank up there with the very best, sir." I stopped at that point as I could see that he was looking very uncomfortable with the flattery which I frankly had spread on thickly as with a trowel; I sensed that I was momentarily in position strength as he clearly wanted to discuss our post-beating sexual activities but did not know how to begin.

"Yes, yes Pettifer: I am sure that you left with in great pain, for that was and is always the objective of such unfortunate but necessary occasions; but you will appreciate I was merely doing my duty as chief disciplinarian in this camp, carrying out the orders of my superior officer. I had no choice but to beat all five of you that evening; and beat you all very hard; it's what the Royal Navy demands of me and inflicts on its young recruits and indeed on its young ratings too if they step out of line. The Royal Navy has great faith in the beneficial effects of a well applied cane. But what I really meant, was how did you feel about what happened between us after the caning.

Affecting surprise, I said: "Oh I see now, sir; you mean how did I feel when you raped me whilst I was still strapped down across the horse, sir." Looking back at that moment, I wonder now how I managed to screw together my courage and use the word rape. But that was, of course, exactly what Thresher had done to me; he had buggered my arse without my permission and that is what legally constitutes rape; the word is most commonly used in the context of a man violating a woman, but it is equally applicable to non-consensual sex between males. I don't know what had possessed me to use that word, but I had done so and I now waited with bated breath wondering what his reaction would be to an upstart cadet who had just told him he was a rapist.

Thresher's face had gone white with the shock of hearing that he had been branded a rapist in what had been my very brutal reply to his question; but I had correctly judged the situation for he was totally embarrassed by what he had just heard, which was, of course, the cruel unvarnished truth. "Cadet Pettifer, you certainly don't mince your words, do you? You call a spade a spade. But I take your point; I possibly acted with undue precipitation. Sometimes, as I am sure you will appreciate, it is difficult to control one's own carnal impulses and one later finds that one had done something in haste which one then regrets at leisure; and that is one of the reasons I called you here. I wanted to clear the air between us, for what I did that evening has been weighing heavily on my mind ever since it happened."

I took what he had just said as an apology for what he had done and noted that he had said "one of the reasons I called you here" and not "the reason I called you here". So I decided that the moment had come to let him off the hook and said: "Well sir, I fully understand what happened; we all find ourselves in situations where we later wish we had behaved differently, but then have to live with it; but what's done is one and cannot be undone, sir. Anyway sir, if it makes you feel any better - I knew, of course, that it would - if you had asked me whether I would mind you buggering my hole, I would have told you to go ahead. You see sir as you must have realised, as it takes one to know one (another hard swipe from me) I am totally gay. In fact, sir, being totally honest with you, I really rather enjoyed what you did to me."

Thinking back over what had just dared to say to him, I realised that I had well and truly socked it to him. Calling a spade a spade, he had said to me; well in my blunt, northern part of the world we often go one further and call a spade a shovel, which just what I had given him now. As Thresher was listening to what I had to say, I saw a look of great relief spread across his face, the colour of which improved remarkably. I wondered if he had thought when he called me in, that I might make an official complaint against him, but I had now removed that threat. But having made him squirm for a few moments at least, I then went on with what I suppose was for him a palliating admission, in which I tarred myself with the same brush as I had just tarred him.

"As far as rape is concerned, sir, I suppose I am almost as guilty as you are, sir, for you never gave me permission to bugger you, which is what I subsequently did before we parted. But you did not resist me and indeed, urged me on, so I suppose that you did give me your tacit consent; but it's now all water under the bridge, sir." I waited to see what would happen next, for in terms of holding him to task for the liberty he had taken with me, and my 'return match' I had more or less shot my wad and returned us to a level playing field. I had also used the word 'bugger' for what I had done to him, which was plain speaking at it plainest. I had never even considered taking action against him for what he had done to me that evening; and there was little point in the pot calling the kettle black, for realistically we were both as guilty as each other, of unprovoked and non-consensual buggery; but anyway, let's both be honest about it; we had each enjoyed having sex with the other.

Clearly relieved by the way things were now evolving in what had, for him, been a tensely awkward moment, he said: "Pettifer: why don't you sit down and relax so that we can get to know one another a little better." And that was the way it all began, for Thresher, as I now found out was intent in continuing and building on our first rather unorthodox and unexpected, by me anyway, sexual acquaintance. Now that the ice had been broken broken Thresher decided to open up to me completely.

"Look here, Pettifer; you have told me that you are gay and intimated that I too might be of the same persuasion, I suppose due to my rather brutal action on your arse. Well you are, of course, right. But I have long known that you were gay and that you have a thing going with another cadet, Connor Black. In fact I think the entire camp probably knows about your relationship with him by now as it's difficult to keep such things under wraps for long in a small place such as this."

"Well, Pettifer, I have to confess, that I have had my eye on you in the gym for quite some time now. You are not only a brilliant gymnast with a very attractive and desirable body, but having seen you several times naked in the showers, I knew that you had an exceptionally fine cock: big, cut and well proportioned, which is exactly what appeals to me. So fessing up completely to you, Pettifer, I admit that I have had the hots for you for quite some time now; in fact, Pettifer, to be totally honest with you, more or less from the moment I first set eyes on you, I knew I wanted desperately to have sex with you. I don't know if you have ever had the same experience with someone, but that is the way it was for me. I guess it's the equivalent of love at first sight between a boy and a girl, a sensation I have personally never experienced though I know it happens. I am not saying that it was love at first sight in this case, you understand, but I knew as soon as I called eyes on you, that I wanted to have sex with you."

"So to come really clean with you, it was not by chance that you were the last person I caned on punishment parade that day; I purposely put you last so that I could achieve exactly what I wanted, which was to be alone with you, totally naked. I had wanted, from the very start, to have sex with you after I had finished caning you, but I had not formulated any plan as to how I was to achieve my objective; but when push came to shove, I simply could not control the sexual urge which is what led me, as you so cuttingly but accurately put it, to rape you."

"But frankly I am not at all sure just how I would have managed to have sex with you if I had not simply shafted you, raped you, as I did; and I don't have to tell you that the first time with a new partner, even between two experienced and active gays such as us, is never very easy. It's not the act itself which is difficult; it's just getting round to putting one's desires into words and who does what to whom first, which can be a bit awkward."

"Anyway, that's the truth of the matter and how it actually happened is now in the past; the fact is that it did happen and we both enjoyed our first coupling. The only thing I still regret about the whole thing is that we came together under such unpleasant circumstances. I am sure you appreciate that I had no option but to cane you as it was part of the duty which is attached to the position I hold and I regret to say that if for some reason, you were slated for punishment again I would have to do the same thing: it's just an unavoidable aspect of my life and job in the navy: nothing personal at all, in fact."

I listened in complete silence to Thresher pouring out his innermost thoughts to me and wondered where we were now going. I did not have long to wait as he continued: "So Pettifer, now that you know the whole story of my fixation on you, the question is, where do we go from here; is the whole incident now closed and forgotten or do we take it further? Laying my cards on the the table, Pettifer, I myself still have the same feelings about you and would like to think that our first unusual coupling might be the first of many. Kevin - he use my first name for the first time: an unheard of degree of intimacy between two men of different ranks - I still have the hots for you, but now do you feel about me? Do we pursue what might turn into a very agreeable and mutually stimulating friendship or do we call it quits here and now?"

I cannot begin to tell you my feelings when I heard Thresher's words. As you know from my earlier remarks, I had long admired his muscular figure and considerable sexual endowment. And rape or not, I had greatly enjoyed what he had done to me and then what I had then gone on and done to him on at that fateful punishment day. It seemed to me that what he was now proposing was a match made in heaven; even more so now that my sexual activity with Connor was already on the wane. So that was how our relationship began and we rapidly became regular, enthusiastic and, above all, very vigorous sex partners. I think that more than anything what held us together was that we both loved to fuck and be fucked as hard as possible.

Once Thresher saw that I was as keen as he was to pick up where we had left off, things moved a break-neck speed as he was as hot for me as I was for him. He simply could not wait to get started. He stood up went and locked the door to his office. Then, more or less pulling me from the chair on which I was sitting, he took me by the hand and through a door at the rear of his office, led me into his living quarters. He had a large living room with a bed to one side beyond which was a bathroom. He closed the bedroom door behind us and motioned to me to get undressed, which I willingly did whilst he did the same. So in a few seconds, there we were again, much as we had been after he had first fucked me strapped over that beating horse. Not a word was said by either of us.

I looked at my future partner in all his naked glory; and let me tell you that glory was not too fanciful a word to sum up Brian, for in my eyes, at least, he was a truly glorious looking stud. He was well proportioned and muscular, but not in that bulbous steroidal way that professional body builders so often are, with exaggerated muscles bulging out every which way. Gazing as I did at his crown jewels beautifully held between his legs. I saw to my surprise that he had no pubic hair at all; the area around his genitals had been expertly shaved away leaving his cock and balls totally un-shrouded in all their splendour; and truly splendid they were; he had a magnificent pair of well spaced balls, over which descended, in a graceful curve, a perfectly proportioned cock: a tool to die for. I had never seen anything like this before and I found that the absence of that thick thatch of coarse hair really made the most of his assets. I had always thought that my own penis and balls were pretty good and in terms of size they stood up well to Brian's offering. But there was just something about him, at least in my eyes that made him just the most desirable man in the world at the moment; to me Brian was a stallion!

We looked admiringly at each other for a few brief seconds; but then he had to act; to give way to his obvious passion. He came over to me, and forced me down onto his bed where we became immediately entwined, each of us rejoicing in the feel of the other's body. Brian, as he had told me to call him, now turned out to be a totally different beast than that which had taken me by such force. He started by kissing my body, and gradually worked his way down from my face, via my nipples to arrive at my cock where he took its head in his mouth and gently started sucking me off.