Petty Officer Pettifer: The Gay Disciplinarian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now for the first time the silence was broken as he said: "Bend your knees and spread our legs and let me lube you up. If we are going to fuck, we may as well make it comfortable for both of us. He went over to a bedside cabinet and pulled out a tube of some sort of cream, with which he liberally anointed both my arse and hole and his own penis. Then kneeling on the bed in front of me, he hoisted my legs over his head and very and very gently pushed his cock against my anal pucker and sphincter. I have to say that I was very surprised by his gentle, almost timid approach, for it was in sharp contrast to the furious way in which he had attacked me on our first encounter.

At first, my sphincter proved somewhat resistant to his efforts, but he gently persisted and eventually I felt myself yield to him, allowing his cock-head to slide smoothly into my rectum to be followed by what seemed like his endlessly long shaft, which he equally gently, but in one long smooth movement, pushed as deeply as he could inside me. I felt his pelvis bottom against my arse as he achieved full penetration. I had, over my relatively brief, sexually active career, experienced several other cocks, but none, not even Connor's, had ever felt so remotely satisfying as did Brian's at that moment; it was as if his meat filled every part of me and I found the feeling mind-blowingly wonderful; so much so that I felt myself already exuding large drops of pre-cum.

But once he had achieved that first delicious penetration, Brian showed himself as a man who knew how to use his cock to perfection on his partner; he was everything I wanted: a truly hard and vigorous cocks-man. He gradually built up the amplitude, force and speed of his strokes until, as we both neared climax, he was battering me with what felt like a foot- long iron rod at each stroke; I was in absolute heaven and begged him not to stop. For the last few strokes he withdrew himself totally from me and each time with unerring aim, re-thrust his great length back into my hole with what seemed like ever increasing passion. Finally, we both climaxed together; I took all his creamy sperm inside me whilst he took my emission all over his face and chest. He fell onto me and we both lay there exhausted for a few minutes catching our breath.

But Brian had not finished with me, as he then flipped me over onto my stomach, pulled me onto my knees and told me to spread my legs again; then, almost before I knew it, he had again thrust his enormous length inside me and proceeded to fuck me in the doggy position. Once again he exercised that incredible control and power over his cock: the mark of a highly experienced master-operator. We finally both climaxed again simultaneously, thanks to his sheer professionalism and I finally jerked my load all over his bed whilst he withdrew and bathed my arse in his cream. I have to say that that evening, Brian gave me the very best two fucks of my life to date; he was just so good: a true artist when it came to copulation. I found it hard to imagine that anyone could ever handle his man-meat better than Brian had done that evening; and what a magnificent penis he had. I had not yet measure it, as I did later on in our in our relationship, but as he thrust it into me, I just felt that it was endlessly long.

The evening was not yet over as Brian's sexual appetite was not yet fully satisfied and he wanted a "return match" as he succinctly put it, pulling me to my feet as he spoke: "Don't think that you are getting off so lightly young man. I've done all the hard work so far and now it's your turn; and make no mistake, I expect you to take me to heaven and back before we call it quits for this evening." Nothing could have been clearer as he took my place on the bed, kneeling there with his superbly muscled, totally hairless buttocks stuck into the air, his legs widely spread waiting for my ministrations to his hole.

I was, of course, delighted to oblige and I felt myself already again in a pre-cum stage as I lubed both him and myself up, ready to begin. I will not bother you with the details of my own copulative efforts other than to say that I think I acquitted myself well and Brian certainly seemed to appreciate what I did for him. But one fuck was not enough for him as he wanted his full pound of flesh and he rolled over into the mission position and indicated that he again wanted me to attend to the needs of his anus; so, unable to refuse him, I obviously obliged him and gave him a powerful and vigorous fuck with his legs over my shoulders, bringing the evening's mini-sexual marathon to a close. It was near midnight when I quietly crept back to my own bed. My roommates were curious to know what had happened but I told them that curiosity killed the cat and they should all just piss-off and get to sleep.

That first evening with Brian proved as big a life changer for me as had my meeting with Connor. Brian and I became regular lovers, if it was love that held us together and not just raw unadulterated anal sex. Either way we were both happy and I went on and finished the cadet training course at the end of which all of the cadets who had graduated had to decide whether they wanted to sign on as a regular sailor with the Royal Navy or leave. I decided to sign on, but Connor who also graduated, decided that he had had enough and left to go back to Leeds. I think in retrospect that it was that first liaison I had had with Brian after the beating that which killed his interest in me and ultimately in the navy. As I told you it was shortly after that incident that intimacy between Connor and me began to wane, so that by the end of the course, we were just friends and sex between us was a thing of the past.

To my surprise, my first posting as a regular sailor, was in the training camp at Dartmouth where I became assistant PE instructor to Brian. I was delighted with this job, even though I found myself a land-locked sailor. But I was a keen gymnast and enjoyed being an instructor. Brian and I worked well together; I took the junior cadets whilst he occupied himself with the ratings in the camp. Brian, had, of course, still the additional duty as disciplinarian and as time passed, he invited me to assist at the punishment parades, which, as ever, were held each Friday evening and were always well "attended". I hate to say this but I enjoyed watching the cadets and rating slated for punishment strip off and have their arses roasted.

Eventually, Brian allowed me to wield the cane myself and that was a moment of pure joy for me, as I knew by now, that I wanted a post where I too would be totally in charge of discipline. And so life went pleasantly along for some two years during which time memories of Connor faded as Brian and I became ever closer. We had regular sex together three or four times a week and I have to say that those two years were very happy ones for me, as Brian and I seemed made for each other. Occasionally we would go into town together and visit a gay club or bar, where we would indulge in sex with other guys by way of a change. But on the whole we were both satisfied with each other and the sexual activity we shared. In the camp, I never ever looked at another guy, let alone have sex with him, although several ratings and one daring cadet, made overtures to me. And I think that Brian was the same; we were faithful to each other.

Then, out of the blue, came the next life-changer for me; I was promoted to the rank of petty officer and became Petty Officer Kevin Pettifer. I was, of course, delighted with my promotion but less so with what came with it. I was offered the post of Chief PE Instructor and Sole Disciplinarian onboard Her Majesty's Training Ship, Great Endeavour. When I was say I was offered the post, I should have said that I was transferred to the post; like it or not I had no option but to take it. After two years in a stable sexual relationship with Brian, whose rank I had now attained, I was devastated by the fact that he and we would have to separate as the Great Endeavour was moored offshore in Plymouth; in a word, my sex life with Brian was at an end.

Brian was full of enthusiasm at my promotion as he saw it as a step up the ladder for me in the navy. He did not seem bothered by the fact that we would be separated and that our so wonderful - and it truly was wonderful, at least for me - sex life would be at an end. I began to wonder just now attached to me he really was. I had never thought of Brian as being 'the' person in my life, but it would be a wrench to separate from him; to relinquish the certainty that each week I would have a reliable, regular sex partner whom I enjoyed fucking immensely and who equally enjoyed fucking me.

In fact, I had never given any thought at all to becoming attached to another man as my life's partner; the thought had never even crossed my mind. But now, faced with this major disruption in my life, a part of my life which had become totally essential, I began to wonder what I would do when I arrived on the Great Endeavour, where I knew absolutely no one. What would I do for sex? It was an activity which had become vitally essential to my existence and I doubted that I could exist without it.

But the day arrived and I packed my things, what few I had, and was taken by a navy truck from Dartmouth to Plymouth, where a launch took me out to the Great Endeavour. This, after several years in the navy, was actually the first time I set foot on board a ship and I was finally at sea; well I was sort of at sea, for HMTS Great Endeavour was permanently moored offshore at Plymouth. I was on board a floating training ship, but I might as well have been on shore in a camp, as the Great Endeavour had as much to do with sailing as does a plastic duck in a bathtub. The Great Endeavour was smallish old liner which the navy had purchased and refitted as a training ship to accept cadets who were assigned to it by the juvenile courts. The thinking behind it was that by sentencing young offenders aged eighteen to twenty to a year on board a naval training ship, where they could be subjected to strict naval discipline, rather than sending them to prison, there was a chance that some of them might realise the error of their ways, pull themselves together, and emerge as upright and useful, citizens; that anyway was the theory. And the idea was that by confining them onboard a ship moored offshore was they could not abscond. In a word, the Great Endeavour was nothing more than floating senior approved school or to call a spade a spade, a juvenile floating prison. And this is where I was destined to to spend my next few years in the navy.

I was shown to my quarters by a petty officer. I have to say that the Great Endeavour having originally been a passenger liner it was very spacious, and conditions were much better than those at the Dartmouth camp. The cadets, for that is what we called the prisoners, were billeted four or six to a cabin, the regular sailors two to a cabin and all ranks above that had their own cabin. But what had been the public rooms had been converted into a variety of uses; classrooms, three mess halls, three common rooms, (cadets, ratings and non-commissioned ranks and commissioned officers ) gymnasium, shower rooms etc. All in all the Great Endeavour was very well equipped. Whether it would fill its potential and civilise the cadets, all of whom were petty criminals of one sort or another, remained to be seen.

I met my fellow NCO's at supper that evening and was shown around the ship. The gymnasium was, of course, of particular interest as it was my chief place of work on board; it was also the place where all punishments, which I alone as Chief Disciplinarian, would administer. The gym was well fitted out with all the normal equipment one associates with such places, but in addition, to one side, stood a professional wooden beating horse of adjustable height and with ankle and wrist straps so that lads of any stature could be immobilised across it with their buttocks perfectly presented to receive the cane or, as I now discovered, the birch. All the punishment equipment was stored in a large cupboard and there was an excellent selection of canes of different calibres, which enabled the user to choose the right rod for every occasion and every arse size.

But to my surprise, there were also several examples of two different calibres of "birch". I say birches, but these implements were not made of the normal twigs, which of course were not exactly easily available on board ship. The supply houses anxious to furnish every type of implement of corporal chastisement, had developed what I suppose we must call a synthetic birch; made of stiff, but flexible metal wires covered in a plastic coating this was an implement which would stand the test of time; there were two versions, a junior and senior calibre of this traditional instrument of punishment. I tried out one by bringing it firmly down across the leather top rail of the beating horse and I saw by the spread of the "twigs" that I could easily completely cover any target arse with three good strokes, so that a twelve stroke birching would be hellishly painful. I learned that the courts often sentenced their defendants to a birching to be given in the establishment to which they were sent, be it approved school, juvenile prison or, in our case, training ship. So with any hope I would have an immediate group of miscreant arses to correct.

The arrival of the first group of thirty cadets was scheduled for the next day. The sub-lieutenant who was to be in charge of their reception suggested to me that I also be present and that I bring a suitable cane with me: "You never know with such vicious, young, serial miscreants; there could well be some difficulty in getting them checked in and billeted; So better safe than sorry, so let's have a cane clearly visible and I shall also have two muscular young regular sailors to hand to quell any potential disturbances." I have to say that the young lieutenant had great foresight, for the reception did not go smoothly and the cane proved very useful; in fact it was to give me my 'maiden beating': one of several which followed in quick succession later on board the Great Endeavour.

The first intake of cadets arrived and was marshalled on deck, thirty of them in all; and a right motley lot they seemed to be. Of course, no one knew anyone else, as the lads had been sent from all over the country. The sub- lieutenant in charge attempted to say a few word, welcoming the reluctant cadets on board, only to be immediately interrupted by a surly looking character in the front row, a lad who had a big mouth and was obviously intent on making trouble: "Save your breath sailor," he said, "If you think you are going to reform us lot on this old rust bucket of a ship, you have something else coming to you. So you might just as well belt up here and now and cut the cackle. In fact you really ought just to piss off; the whole lot of you are just a fucking pain in the arse. Just fuck off the whole bloody lot of you."

I was shocked that a young man of eighteen should have interrupted a senior officer who was simply trying to tell the lads something about the ship, with such a mouthful of vilely obscene and uncalled for invective. But he had clearly reckoned without the instant discipline for which that the navy was famous; in bearding the lieutenant he soon found he had met his match, for the young officer clearly subscribed to the motto 'he who hesitates is lost' and hesitate he certainly did not!.

"Cadet, step forward. What is your name?"

"What's it to you; why don't you just find out and while you are doing that, why don't you bugger yourself."

I could hardly believe my ears. This stupid loud-mouthed oaf, was digging himself into an ever deeper hole with each word he uttered.

"Cadet, get your clothes off right now; strip completely naked; and when I say naked, I do mean everything, shoes and socks included; so quick about it; this is the Royal Navy and when I give an order I expect it to be obeyed immediately, if not sooner; so cadet, I want you totally naked in front of us here on deck in the next five seconds. Get your clothes off, boy."

"If you think I'm going to strip in front of you and all these other guys, you've got another thing coming. It's not decent what you want me to do; to make me stand starkers here in front of everyone else. So why don't you just fuck off, because I'm not doing it."

"Cadet, I've given you an order. Your crude behaviour has already earned you twelve strokes of the cane, which Petty Officer Pettifer, standing there with his cane is just waiting to give you. If I have to have you stripped, which I will, and make no mistake about it as I mean what I say, then Mr Pettifer will be delighted to give you fifteen cuts of the cane; and let me just tell you that he has a mean way with the cane.

Still the cadet persisted in disregarding the order and mouthed another obscenity at the lieutenant who just nodded to the two sailors. In a brace of shakes the oafish cadet found himself stripped totally naked, down to his bare feet, standing there attempting to hide his genitals with his hands from the newly arrived cadets. But even this did not stop him continuing to hurl his foulmouthed invective at the lieutenant, who remained totally calm as he gave the cadet his next order; "Cadet, kneel down on the deck here in front of your shipmates, stick your arse in the air and put your head and hands flat on the deck."

"You've got to be fucking joking; you can't expect me to do that; who the fuck do you think you are?"

"I know full well who I am, cadet; I am your superior officer and you will either obey my latest order in five seconds or take eighteen strokes of the cane from Mr. Pettifer. Now lad, kneel down and do as I have just said."

The cadet, totally recalcitrant and defiant as ever did not move; so the lieutenant again motioned to the two attendant sailors who grabbed the cadet and forced him into the kneeling position with his head and hands flat on the deck in front of him. "Mr Pettifer, if you please; eighteen strokes of the cane across this cadet's naked buttocks; and lay them on well as he needs to be taught a lesson in manners and to learn who is in charge on this ship. I will call out the strokes for you. So if you are ready we can begin."

If ever a lad deserved a thrashing this was he. I can tell you that I needed no encouragement, none at all, to give this lad's naked arse the hiding of a lifetime. The lieutenant, whom I later learned had been at a leading public school himself after the reintroduction of corporal punishment and had been thrashed many times by his headmaster, knew exactly the importance of allowing a good pause between each stroke to let the suppliant fully appreciate the effect of the cut he had just received. So the eighteen stroke beating took the best part of three minutes to complete. The kneeling lad swore and cried out with pain as I landed stroke after stroke on his naked posterior.

By the time I had finished, the lad had a superbly well corrugated and roasted pair of buttocks with a few drops of blood here and there where I had broken the skin and was in a flood of tears. So my somewhat impromptu debut as Chief Disciplinarian on board the Great Endeavour, had been made more dramatic than I could ever had ever imagined and I was delighted that the receiver of the first of my many ministrations, had been a cadet who truly merited his punishment, a fact which really did assuage my conscience. The cadets were then marched off, with Cadet John William Reid, as we subsequently learned his name to be, still naked, to be examined by the ship's doctor.

Along with the lieutenant and sub-lieutenant, we went over the various court orders accompanying each newly arrived cadet; seven of them arrived with some very painful baggage which needed unpacking more or less immediately. Three of them each had a court order for twelve cuts of the birch to be administered on arriving on board ship - by me, of course; the three others each had twelve cuts of the cane to endure. The seventh lad was none other than the oafish John Reid, who had a long history of petty theft with violence, so much so that the court had ordered him to be given three twelve stroke birchings at monthly intervals.