Petty Officer Pettifer: The Gay Disciplinarian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But before we got started I told him of certain things I always did when having sex: "We both use a condom during every sex act and change it for a fresh one for each new act. Why? Well partly to avoid sexually transmitted diseases, although I doubt that that is a problem between you and me: but it is mainly to keep things tidy. Sex, wonderful though it is, is intrinsically a messy business and has an unfortunate down-side, which we all tolerate because it is at the moment of orgasm, that moment which gives us the greatest of all pleasures known to man, that we spray our sticky sperm everywhere. Frankly trying to sleep in a bed where the sheeted are soaking wet with sperm, whether mine or my partner's or a mixture of both, is not my idea of heaven. And so I have taken to insisting with all my partners that we both use a condom, irrespective of who is fucking whom; and moreover, for each new act we each use a fresh condom."

Sailor Shaw listened to all this and said: "That sounds absolutely great, but I hope you've got plenty of condoms available tonight as I don't have a single one on me."

"My dear Stephen, or do you prefer Steve, for I think that in light of where we are heading with each other, in the privacy of my cabin we should use our first names; and you can drop the "sir" business as there are no ranks between sex partners, I took the precaution of laying in a large stock of rubbers and lubricants before coming on board, as I had no idea how I would get such important items stuck, as we are, on board ship off-shore. And one way or another I was sure my sex life would continue onboard sip"

Well what can I tell you about our first evening together? I fucked him at least three times and he did the same for me, we were a well matched pair for both of us liked really hard, punchy sex and we both gave the other exactly what he wanted, For me it was one of the most exhilarating evenings of anal copulation I had ever experienced. I absolutely adored lying next to this gorgeous young sailor, whose body I kissed from top to bottom. I suddenly realised that with Stephen, even on this first occasion, that what we were doing together went beyond just raw sex; for the first time in my life I felt that I was making love to someone. Stephen finally crept quietly away in the early hours to retrieve his own bed.

After that glorious beginning, we met in my cabin three or four times a week and as time passed we became closer and closer to each other.

Stephen was the personification of discretion, never allowing our personal relationship to interfere with our duties as naval personnel. In public and at punishment parades, where he was one of the regular assistants, he always deferred to me and the other petty officers and never gave any hint of the very close relationship that we two enjoyed together. For myself, I was sublimely happy, happier, in fact, than I had ever been in my life, as in Stephen I began to realise that I had found my soul-mate and I think he too felt the same way about me. I think that not only were we both sexually fulfilled but also we genuinely liked being with each other; in a word we were also in love.

Life on board settled down into a routine; but then, what job does not? I enjoyed being in charge of the PE department and I still derived a great deal of pleasure about which I still felt a niggling guilt, from the weekly punishment parade. But it was pointless in trying to deny it for it for it was a fact that I did enjoy thrashing the naked arses of young men. The parades were always well "attended" as the cadets seemed incapable of keeping out of trouble for longer than five minutes. The cane and the birch, wielded by me, were in regular use each week.

But a fly flew into the ointment. I had not realised that as Chief Disciplinarian I would be required to cane any regular sailor who was put on a charge. There were not many occasions when this happened, but when it did it was exactly the same as the weekly parade of the cadets, from which it was nevertheless separated; but the identical navy protocol was followed: showers, shorts, march to the gym, bend across the horse, where I then applied the cane to their naked arses. But then the unthinkable happened. Stephen, my lover and right-hand man at the normal cadet thrashings, was himself put on a charge for falling asleep whilst on guard duty. He maintained his innocence, but the lieutenant who had found him, supposedly sleeping, would have none of it and he was sentenced to fifteen strokes of the cane, the statutory punishment for that specific offence.

I broke out in a cold sweat all over when I heard the news directly from Stephen's mouth. I knew immediately that there was nothing that I could do in the face of the inevitable. My friend and lover was on a charge and sentenced to the cane; I was the person who administered all corporal punishment; ergo I was obliged to beat his arse; it was as simple as that for that was the way the system worked. The fact that he and I had a special relationship going; that we were gay lovers did not enter into consideration. Stephen and I discussed this at length as we lay there together naked, after making love in my bed. I told him that I did not know now I was going to go through with the performance of what was, without a doubt, my manifest duty; but the thought of having to reduce my lover's arse to shreds just made my blood curdle.

Stephen, who was the one going to receive the beating was much more philosophical about it than I was: "Look here," he said, "I understand exactly how you feel, but you are an innocent party in this whole fucking business. You are just being called upon to do your normal job and nobody is aware of the fact that you and I have an ongoing sexual relationship and frankly, even if they did, it would not make a blind bit of difference. I know and I am sure you believe me when I say that I was not sleeping on duty, but there seems little point in taking the business in front of the commanding officer for I am sure he would side with the lieutenant. So I've just come to accept that I am going to be beaten and that you are going to be the one who beats me. Look Kevin, I know it's going to be mentally painful for you and physically bloody painful for me, but I will survive; it's not going to affect our relationship in any way, so just relax and accept that things are the way they are; there is fuck-all that either of us can do to change matters: end of story; so let's just forget it for the moment." And with that he rolled me over onto my back and proceeded to give me a dose of anal stimulation with his cock to calm me down.

There were two other regular sailors whom I had also to cane at that fatidic punishment parade. Both had been caught, by the same lieutenant, smoking on guard duty and awarded fifteen strokes of the cane. The adjutant called out their names first and I thrashed the cane down on each of their arses in turn before Stephen was order to drop his shorts and bend across the horse.

My heart was beating twice as fast as normal as I surveyed the pristine arse of my lover, which in another, much pleasanter, context, I knew so very well; but now was quite different, as I was not going to fuck him but reduce his beautiful buttocks to shreds with the cane. Under the eagle-eye of the sub-lieutenant, there was no way that I could pull my punches and so, with heavy heart, I proceeded to give Stephen's backside a fifteen stroke roasting. By the time I had finished, his arse was neatly lined with fifteen evenly placed stripes; I did just manage to hold back enough to avoid breaking his skin, so there was no blood.

For me I think it had been as painful an occasion as it had been for him. But he never let out a murmur during the entire time and when told to get up he pulled back on his shorts without wincing. God alone knows how he maintained his composure and as his closest friend, I was immensely proud of him as he was marched away to be examined by the doctor. And let me just add one thing; this was the first time I had beaten anyone and had neither enjoyed it nor had been sexually aroused; ask me not why, but thrashing the living daylights out of my lover did not turn me on and my cock remained limp throughout the entire process.

Stephen did not appear at supper that evening, but later he came to my cabin and together, naked as ever, in bed I attempted to comfort him. I did have some cream which I gently rubbed into the corrugated mess of welts which my handiwork had left on his arse. He lay on his back and offered me his cock, which I went ahead and sucked to climax for him by way of consolation. Then he gently pushed me away spread and raised his legs and offered me his anus saying: "Kevin, please, very gently, fuck me; I need some internal stimulation; I just need to feel you inside me.

It was a very moving moment in our relationship, for I fucked Stephen bareback for the first time and as we both climaxed we bathed each other in our sperm for the very first time. I have to say that it was a tellingly wonderful experience, for somehow our sticky, warm seed drew us even closer together. It was then that any doubt I had that I did not truly love Stephen vanished completely. I did not even have to tell him as I saw in his eyes that he felt the same about me as we hugged each other tightly, still consoling each other in our mutual sorrow. Stephen spent the entire night in my bed and it was only at first light that he went back to his own billet to start the next day.

After this awful incident, life for Stephen and me went on normally. Time passed and several groups of cadets came and went. I was still chief PE Instructor and I still caned any cadets and occasionally the odd regular sailor who broke the rules. I was, in fact totally happy with my lot in the navy and happier than I can ever express in words with my life with Stephen. Our relationship was still very sexually orientated as we both enjoyed sex enormously and saw no reason to stint on it. But our relationship had gone far beyond raw sex for without any formal agreement between us, Stephen and I had become an item. Even though neither of us knew what the future held for us, one thing was absolutely clear: we would somehow remain together.

And there my story, as far as it goes, must end. Neither Stephen nor I had any idea what our future in the Royal Navy held out for us. But for the moment, we were both happy and so we made hay whilst the sun was shining.

THE END