Petunia's Progress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within seconds, she felt Ken's lips and tongue on her vulva, sucking on her hardening clit while his finger slid two inches inside her wet vagina. With no one else in that corner of the hotel restaurant, Ricardo felt safe slipping his hand under the top of her dress and fondling her right breast, pinching the nipple. To keep him distracted, she unzipped his pants and put her hand in to stroke his cock, with only his underwear between it and her fingers. Their tongues slithered over and under each other as they French-kissed.

Maynard's tongue was now flickering against her clit. He breathed heavily against her vulva. His finger was now all the way inside her, shaking between her vaginal walls.

I'm so glad I washed my pussy inside and out, she thought; Maynard's mouth is amazing. "Mmm!" she moaned, still French-kissing her boss. Please give me a job, Mr. Maynard, she thought; Or marry me, or something. I don't wanna work for Davis anymore!

Ken wrapped his lips around her left labium, it and the other being swollen from her lust. He tickled the tip of his finger against her G-spot, giving her shivers of pleasure.

"Mmm!" she squealed, Ricardo's tongue still in her mouth, and his hand still feeling her tit. Isn't my boss aware of how long we've been making out? she wondered; Doesn't he imagine Maynard is now sitting up on his chair, watching us neck, having retrieved his fork? Oh, well, if he hasn't thought of it yet, let's just continue.

Ken, having begun sucking on her right labium, pulled his finger out of her cunt and slid it under, reaching for her anus. The tip of his finger found it, then began rubbing against those brown wrinkles. His tongue poked inside her pussy.

It's a good thing I cleaned myself there, too...inside out, she thought as she felt Ken's finger dig an inch inside her asshole; It's also a good thing I brought a tube of anal lube not just for Davis, but for Maynard, too. "Mmm!" she moaned at the flickering of Ken's tongue in her soaking wet cunt. She was seconds away from an orgasm.

Maynard's finger massaged her anal ring; she was surprised at how good it felt. Expecting Davis to want anal sex from her that night, she was wondering if she was actually going to enjoy it.

Ken gave her vulva a few licks all the way from her perineum up to her clit. He was fortunate to have his mouth wide open at the time, for she gushed a large gulp of come, which splashed against his tongue and uvula. None dripped outside his lips. He swallowed it all, smiled, and came back up with his fork, sitting on his chair again.

Petunia looked to her right from the corner of her eye while still French-kissing Ricardo; when she saw her licker back on his chair, she took her boss's hand off her breast and pulled her tongue out of his mouth. Still panting from her orgasm, she didn't give her breast a second thought. The men looked at each other, neither wanting to confess to his own, nor to comment on the other's, naughtiness.

"So, where's our food?" Ken said, looking down at Petunia's still-exposed right breast, which she'd forgotten all about. "I sure could use something to drink...even some milk would do."

"Yeah, our waitress seems to have forgotten all about us," Petunia said, the right strap of her dress still dangling down almost to her elbow.

"Agreed, the lady serving us is awfully absent-minded, isn't she?" Ken said, staring at that tit with watering lips.

Finally, Petunia realized her tit was showing. She gasped and pulled the strap back up, blushing and giggling at Ken's grin.

I hope he likes it, she thought.

****************

After their dinner, the three of them went up to their hotel rooms, Ken's being right next door to Ricardo's and Petunia's.

"Good night, you two," Ken said as he opened the door to his room. He walked in.

"Good night, Mr. Maynard," Ricardo said just before the door closed. "OK, sweetie," he said to Petunia, "I'm gonna use the bathroom and change into my pyjamas. You get out of your clothes and wait for me on the bed." He patted her on the bum.

"Yes, Mr. Davis," she said as he opened their door. Oh, well, time to be his whore, she thought as they walked into their room; I really hope Ken likes me enough to take me away from Ricardo. To be a man's whore, with my looks, I can surely get better pay than just enough to live on.

She unzipped her dress and let it fall to her feet, which then kicked off her high heels. Then she pulled off her stockings and tossed them aside. Now completely naked, she went over to the bed and got on it. Ricardo ogled her body for a few seconds before taking his pyjamas with him into the bathroom.

As he was changing, she got the tube of anal lube and a box of condoms out of her purse and put them on the bed beside her. The she positioned herself on all fours, with her legs spread out wide, showing off her pussy and asshole. Her ass was pointed in his direction, so when he came out of the bathroom, he'd see both holes welcoming him. She hoped he'd prefer the lower hole, then jizz in it so he wouldn't be up for anal afterwards. She'd rather give her anal virginity to Ken.

She heard pissing from the bathroom.

"Oh, shit," she whispered. "I hope he doesn't want to put that stinky thing in my mouth...especially if after anal."

He came out of the washroom in his PJs, with his other clothes slung around his arm. He looked over and saw her pussy and asshole pointing at him, inviting him inside.

"Oh, Petunia," he grunted, his hard-on pointing back at her in a bulge in his pyjamas. "What are you doing to me?"

He went over to the bed and got on it, on his knees behind her. He put one of the condoms on his dick, which was poking out of the pee-hole of his pyjama bottoms, then got the tube of anal lube, smearing some on his fingers. When she felt it being rubbed on her anal lips, she groaned and let her head drop.

"Mr. Davis," she said. "Please be gentle. I've never had it in there before. I'm scared it'll hurt."

"Don't worry, sweetie," he said as he gently coaxed her anus open with his lube-coated finger. "We'll take it nice and slow." She's an anal virgin, he thought; She only gets better and better.

His finger slid deep inside her rectum, getting the lube all in there. He pulled his finger out and admired her anal gape, how like the pursed lips of a girl in awe. He pushed the tip of his dick against that hole, coaxing it to open wider.

Panting in quick, short breaths, she shuddered as she felt him pushing in, little by little. "Ah, ah, ah,..." she moaned in staccato notes and rising pitches now that, her anal ring widened all the way to his dick's diameter, he slid his length all the way inside in one slow push. Good, she thought as he was sliding back and forth; He's neither long nor thick. And if Ken wants anal from me, and his cock is bigger, I'll be better prepared for him.

Ricardo reached over and cupped her little breasts in his hands. She reached back with her left hand and tickled her clitoris with her index finger. She slid her long finger in her pussy, rubbing it against her G-spot.

If he won't give me pleasure, I'll have to give it to myself, she thought; At least it doesn't hurt.

"Unh!" he grunted, sliding in and out faster and faster, nearing orgasm. "You are...so tight! Oh! I'm gonna come!"

Good, he seems to be a premature ejaculator, she thought; This will be over with fast, and I won't have to blow your stinky little dink. "Uh!" she groaned.

"Ah!" he yelled, squirting several times into the reservoir tip of the condom. He pulled out, took the condom off, put his spent dick back in his pyjamas, then stared at her wider anal gape. "Keep...your ass...pointing...at me like that. I want to...admire...your hole."

"OK," she said, looking back at his eyes, which never looked away from her slowly closing asshole. What a perv, she thought; He's admiring what I poop out of. Well, posing for him is a lot easier than getting fucked by him, at least. If only he'd pay me better. With some luck, I can replace him with Mr. Maynard.

A half hour later, Ricardo was sitting on the bed while Petunia, still completely naked, was staring at her phone, waiting for Ken to reply to a text message she'd sent him. It said, "I'm fully nude and thinking about you."

The doorbell to their room rang. Ricardo got up to get it. Ken was there. "Hi, Ricardo," he said, giving him some business papers. "I forgot to give this to you before. Silly me."

"Oh, thanks," Ricardo said. "I'm so glad to be getting your business. You're really saving us, and me from a great depression."

"My pleasure," Ken said, then his eyes roved away from Ricardo when he saw Petunia walk up to the door behind her boss, showing Ken the left half of her naked body.

"Hi, Ken," she said in an insouciant tone.

"Hi," Ken said with a smile, his eyes looking down at her left breast and the left half of her pubic hair, down to her bare foot. Now I've seen the other breast, he thought; What a flawless body she has.

"Petunia, what are you doing?" Ricardo said. She backed up a bit and to the left, allowing Ken to see the rest of her frontal nudity while frowning stupidly at Ricardo. "Get out of here!"

She pouted and went over to the washroom, which was to the right from Ken's vantage point, so he could now see her nakedness from behind. He admired her pretty buttocks as she went inside; then she turned around, with the bathroom light being the only one turned on in the room, so he could see her frontal nudity again. She looked straight in Ken's eyes as she let him look at her body, with a wide-eyed 'Does my body please you?' facial expression. After letting him ogle her a few seconds more, she closed the door.

"She is so easy," Ricardo said to Ken with hissing lust.

"Yes," Ken said. "She'll be a great ASSet to the company." The two of them laughed.

Petunia sat on the toilet and peed; then she took a shower, thoroughly cleaning her vulva, vagina, anus, and rectum.

I have to smell nice for Mr. Maynard, she thought as she rinsed the copious suds off.

When she was finished and had come out of the bathroom, Ken was gone.

"It's about time you were finished in there," Ricardo grumbled. "I gotta take a shit. I've taken my sleeping pill, and I don't wanna fall asleep on the crapper." He went in.

Mean bastard, she thought, then went over to her cellphone. She had a text message from Ken! It said, "Your naked body is so beautiful. Thank you for showing it to me." Giggling, she gave him a call.

"Hello?" he said.

"Hi," she said, giggling again.

"Are you still naked?" he asked.

"Yeah," she giggled. "Mr. Davis is in the bathroom. He took a sleeping pill, so he should be out like a light soon."

"When he is, would you like to come over?"

"I'd love to."

"Come as you are. Don't put anything on."

"Oh, OK." I'll be naked in the hall for only a few seconds, she thought; He's next door, I'll slip in his room quickly. No one will see me. "I'll bring my purse, though. It has my room key, a box of condoms, and a tube of anal lube."

"Oh, that sounds perfect," Ken grunted. "Your anus is the only part of your lovely body that I haven't seen."

Giggling, she said, "I also want to pretty my face for you."

"That's fine, sweetie. I'll see you in a few minutes, then, depending on how long Davis takes to fall asleep."

"OK. Bye."

"Bye." They hung up. Ten minutes later, she was standing in front of his door, with only her purse, and the only thing covering her body being bright red lipstick, thick black mascara, pink blush, dark blue eyeshadow, and red nail polish on her fingers and toes.

She rang the doorbell. He answered it in three seconds.

They looked up and down at each other, smiling.

"You look great in that suit, Mr. Maynard," she said.

"You look great in your birthday suit," he said.

She giggled. "Wanna see my...?

"Anus?"

"Yes," she giggled, blushing.

"Absolutely."

She turned around, bent over, and spread her legs and butt cheeks. She looked back at him, upside-down from between her legs, to see his reaction.

He squatted to get a closer look, and grinned. "Beautiful," he said. She giggled again. "I'll take your purse. Stay in that pose. I like it."

"OK," she said, still bent over as he took the purse from her fingers, which spread open her right butt cheek. As he put her purse on a small table to the left of the door, he kept his eyes locked on her pretty, puckered, beige asshole, the orifice opened like a woman's lips saying the last W of the word, 'Wow'.

"OK, sweetie," he said, taking her by the hand. "Let's take a walk in the halls." He closed his door and walked out.

"You mean...me walking around out here...like this?"

"Well, how else? Nobody's going to see you. Don't worry. It's past midnight. Everyone's in bed. What are you afraid of?"

"Well, uh..." She looked at the doors, wondering if any would open.

"C'mon. Don't be shy, sweetie. You're beautiful. Show off your body with pride. If anyone sees you, they got lucky."

"OK," she giggled, and they walked from one end of the hall to the other. She was tingling, from the top of her head all the way down to the pretty little toes on her bare feet, from the thought that somebody, perhaps several people, might have been watching her through the peep-holes of their hotel room doors, admiring her nakedness. The fear was getting her wet. Give Ken what he wants, she thought; I'd much rather be his whore than Ricardo's. I have a feeling that, with his wealth, Ken will provide for me much better than my boss.

Ken enjoyed the feeling of his boner pushing forward in his pants as he walked back and forth in the hall, looking over at her body, his eyes going from her firm, perky little breasts, with their erect, gumdrop-like nipples, down to her flat belly, then to her pubic hair.

"We'll have to shave this," he said, tickling his finger against the small tuft of blonde pubes.

"You don't like it?" she asked, frowning.

"Oh, it's very pretty-looking," he said, reaching in and sliding a finger along her vaginal opening, enjoying the moistness and making her sigh. "But shaving it will make your pussy look even prettier. Also, I want you to use a tanning salon." He moved his head back to look at her ass. He ran his hand along the anal cleft and gave her right buttock a few gentle pats.

"My skin is too pale for you, Mr. Maynard?" She frowned again.

"Your skin is lovely, baby," he said, smiling as he looked up and down at her frontal nudity again. "But tanning will make it even lovelier."

"OK." She giggled, tingling all the more at watching his eyes study her body. She was only happy to let him look. She wanted him to look, and like, her body. The sight of the large erection poking a bulge in his pants, clearly larger than Ricardo's even though unseen, was getting her pussy all the wetter. "I really want you to like me, sir. I'll do anything you want, just so you'll like me."

"I'm happy to hear that," he said as they approached his hotel room. He took out his key and put it in the lock. I like it when you call me 'sir' and 'Mr. Maynard,' he thought; you have just the right personality for pleasing men. "OK, I think I've shown you off enough. Let's go inside."

"You think any men were watching me?" she asked as they went in his room.

"Possibly," he said with a wry smirk as he closed the door.

"Oh, I'd die of embarrassment if any guys saw me." She took her purse over to his bed.

"Why?" He unzipped his pants. "You were glorifying yourself out there, not degrading yourself."

"You think so?" She got on the bed on all fours, her legs spread and her asshole and pussy showing for him. She took out the box of condoms and tube of anal lube.

"I know so." He pulled his long, thick cock out of his pants. She looked back at it, her eyes and mouth wide open in awe. "Don't worry, sweetie. I'll be gentle." He smeared some lube on her anal ring, then in her rectum.

"Wow, twice in one night."

"Mr. Davis fucked you in the ass tonight?"

"Yeah, but his dick is much smaller than yours. He was my first time in the ass. I'm glad he is small, but I'd rather have kept my anal virginity for you."

"Oh, that's sweet," he said while putting on a condom. "But I'm actually glad his needle-dick got you ready for me." He pushed the tip of his cock against her asshole, slowly coaxing it open.

"Ooh," she moaned, bracing herself. Give him what he wants, she thought; Ken is so much worthier than Ricardo.

He pushed in further, widening her anal ring. Sliding in slowly, he gave her the full mass of his meat, and her eyes and mouth widened, too.

Wow, she thought; That's a whole lotta cock in my ass.

When the entire length of his cock was inside her, she felt as if a gentle, massaging spear had entered halfway into her body. He pushed in and slid out slowly, and she was surprised to gain some pleasure from the intrusion, his cock stimulating the rectal wall next to her vaginal wall, and so stimulating that wall, too.

"Oh!" she squealed from his third poke inside. "I...like that. Ah!"

"Good," he groaned. "I like...to hear that...Unh!"

He reached around her thigh with his left hand and fingered her hardening clit. She reached back with her right and and slid her long finger up her wet pussy, tickling her G-spot. His cock loved the tight hugging of her anal ring.

They were moaning and sighing a duet-their pitches about an octave apart from each other-of descending glissandi. His pushes and pulls were getting faster, as were their sighs and moans, and the flickering of their tickling fingers.

"Oh!" he grunted. "I'm...gonna come. Ah!" He let out a staccato grunt with each spraying of jizz that shot out of his cock, then he pulled out and admired her anal gape.

Still fingering her pussy, she said, "You wanna...keep looking...at my ass?" Looking back at him, she kept her ass pointing at his face.

"Yeah," he panted, smiling as he watched her gaping asshole slowly close up. "You haven't...come yet, have you?"

"No, I haven't," she sighed. "Could you help me, please, sir?"

"With pleasure," he said, ten buried his face in her muff. She'd taken her finger out of her cunt, and he wrapped his lips around her clit and began sucking. His nose was poking inside her vagina opening and enjoying the smell. His eyes were millimetres away from her almost closed asshole. As he continued sucking on her clit, he removed the condom, put his dick back in his pants, and zipped them up.

She put her hands on the bedposts and held them tight, the right side of her head buried in the pillow as she moaned from the feeling of his face practically inside her pussy.

Oh, Ken is so much better than Ricardo as a lover, she thought as she felt her orgasm approaching; Ken thinks about my pleasure as well as his own. I want him to be my boss...or better yet, maybe even my husband. I like being his whore, either way.

The whole time, she of course never noticed the hidden camera in the belly of the little Buddha statue on the dresser to the left of the bed.

Ken buzzed and hummed against her rock-hard clit, getting screams from her now. The exhaling from his nose into her vagina was getting her so hot, she could no longer bear it.

"I'm...gonna come," she squealed. "Ken, I'm a...gusher. I don't...want you...to drown. Ah!"

He pulled his nose out in the nick of time, but got his face splattered with her come. He smiled as it dripped off his nose, lips, and chin. She looked back at him and giggled at his soaked face.

"I gave you...a facial," she panted, giggling some more.

"Yes, you did," he said, laughing, too. "Pass me the Kleenex box."

"OK." She reached over to the bedside table and gave it to him. Again, she had no way of knowing there was a hidden camera in the lamp on that table, right next to where the Kleenex box had been.