Petunia's Progress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wiped his face clean, and they lay together on the bed and cuddled.

"So," he said, "how do you like working for Mr. Davis?"

"I don't," she said, pouting.

"Why not?"

"He treats me like a whore."

"How so? After what we just did together, I hope you won't think of me as having treated you that way."

"He's taking advantage of me. I've been desperate for money ever since my roommate, Thea Cummings, moved out of our old apartment to move back in with her younger brother, Guy-a cute boy, actually-because their parents died, and Guy needed someone to take care of him, 'cause he hasn't finished university yet. I lost my waitressing job, and I couldn't pay all the rent myself, so I got kicked out. I used to have a beautiful little garden in the backyard of that first-floor apartment, where I grew rhubarb and vegetables. I was so happy there. I miss taking care of my garden so much." She began to cry. He put his arm around her.

"Oh, sweetie. There, there. How much does Davis pay you?"

"Terribly-no where near enough," she sobbed. "Barely enough to pay my expenses, and he uses me as his little sex toy. And he's married."

"I'm not married," Ken said, kissing her on her teary cheek. "And I'll remunerate you far better, as I have the cash to do it. Give me a week or so to make the necessary arrangements, to get us all organized, and our...union...as it were...should solve all your problems."

"How?"

"By having you move into my house. I have a live-in maid, who'll take care of all your needs. She'll bathe you, beautify you, even spoil you, treat you like a queen. You'll see: you'll never need to worry about living expenses ever again."

"And what will I have to do for you in return?"

"The kind of thing we just did here. That's all."

"Oh, thank you!" she said, hugging him close and crying tears of joy now. I think I hear wedding bells, she thought.

****************

The next morning, Petunia was back in her room with Ricardo. He was in the bathroom, taking a shower, and she was putting on her bra and panties. Her cellphone rang.

"Hello?" she said.

"Are you naked?" Ken asked.

"No," she said. "I'm in my underwear."

"I didn't know you wore underwear."

She giggled. "Well, I am today."

"What colour is it?"

"It's white."

"Come out on the balcony and let me see. Where's Davis?"

"In the shower. I'm coming out now. Bye." She hung up.

When she was out in the balcony, Ken was already there. She was tingling all over at the thought of anyone other than him seeing her in her underwear through the windows from the opposite side of the hotel, with its balconies facing hers. Ken, in a black Armani suit, had his cellphone out, set to camera.

Aiming it at her vertically, he said, "Turn around slowly."

"OK," she said, giggling and arching her back as she stood with her ass now facing him.

"Good," he said. "Stay like that. Take off your bra and panties."

"OK," she said, frowning a little as she unclipped her bra. Give him what he wants, she thought as she tossed the bra back into the room; Ricardo's still in the shower. I'm safe. I just hope no one out here sees me. She pulled down her panties, then tossed them back into the room. She faced him.

"Turn around again," Ken said, still getting video of her. She did. "Now, spread your legs, bend over, and let me see it all."

"OK." She did as she was told, always hoping no one was watching.

"That's it," he said, smiling as he got close-up video of her pussy and asshole, as well as her face looking back upside-down at him, with timid eyes.

*****************

Two weeks later, Petunia was in Ken's house in New York City-a big, beautiful mansion. He took her bags out of his car himself and carried them into the house for her. He took them upstairs and put them in-what was now-their bedroom. His maid was putting new sheets on the bed.

"Thank you, Ken," Petunia said. "You've been so sweet to me-really."

"Oh, it's nothing," he said. Then, gesturing to the maid: "Petunia LeBar, meet Rosa. Rosa DeSantos, this is Petunia. She'll be staying with us." He clicked something on his cellphone.

"Nice to meet you, Petunia," the maid said in a Spanish accent, but also in an almost robotic way, shaking Petunia's hand. "You're very beautiful, if my don't mind my saying."

"Oh, thank you," Petunia said, blushing. "Ken, I really don't know how to thank you enough for all your kindness and generosity."

Ken was still playing with his cellphone, whispering in it, his face suggesting the caller on the other end couldn't hear him.

"Ken?" Petunia said. "Ken?"

"Yes, sweetie?" he said, putting his phone away.

"I just wanted to say how much I feel in debt to you," she said. "How will I ever repay you, besides the obvious?"

"Besides the obvious?" Ken said, smirking. "Well, how about stripping for me? I mean, speaking of the obvious."

"Stripping?" she said. "OK, I guess Rosa is finished in here."

"No, Rosa can stay. I need her to do a few things with you."

"Oh?" Petunia frowned and shook a little.

"C'mon, sweetie," he said. "Take off all your clothes. I'm dying to see your beautiful body again. Besides, I need Rosa to see what she needs to do."

"What she needs to do?" Petunia unzipped the back of her white dress with the utmost reluctance.

"Yes," he said, smiling as the dress fell to the floor, revealing a black lace bra and panties. "She's going to shave your pussy, then later on, she'll take you into the tanning salon in the basement."

Petunia's bra came off as she kicked off her high heels, her frowning and Rosa smiling the whole time. "C'mon, sweetie," he said. "The panties and pantyhose have to come off, too. We need to see every inch of you."

"OK," she practically whispered, pulling them down to her feet and kicking them off. Completely naked before both of her admirers, she covered her breasts with one arm and her pubic hair with her other hand.

"Oh, c'mon, sweetie," he said. "Don't be embarrassed. Let her see. Your body is beautiful. Be proud of it. I need her to see your pubic hair. Take your hands away."

She did, trembling as Rosa's eager eyes roamed up and down her body. Ken touched her pubes.

"Rosa," he said, "I need you to shave all this off. Petunia, turn around, spread your legs and bend over."

She did, trying not to cry.

"Shave this all off, too, Rosa. I want it all gone. I never want to see any hair on her pussy or anal region again."

"Yes, sir," Rosa said, breathing heavily at the sight of both holes.

"Bathe her first, though. Be sure to clean inside her vagina and rectum, too. I prefer a clean asshole to all this brown you see, which the toilet paper missed."

"Don't worry, sir," Rosa said, never taking her eyes away from Petunia's cunt and asshole. "I'll want to be as thorough as you want me to be."

"Good," he said, smiling. "Petunia, you can straighten up now. Rosa's seen as much of your body as she needs to see for now." Petunia stood up straight, turning around and facing them, her eyes avoiding theirs, which continued enjoying looking at her breasts and pubic region. "Sweetie, don't be shy. I need you to get used to being naked around Rosa, because she's going to be taking care of your body for me every day. Beautifying it for me. Anyway, Rosa, shave her after the shower as I said; then, the day after tomorrow, take her to the tanning room and make her whole body a nice, coffee-cream beige for me, OK?"

"Yes, sir," Rosa said. "Shall we, Miss LeBar?" She put out her hand for Petunia to take it.

"OK," Petunia said, giving the maid her hand and frowning as she left the room with her.

"Good," Ken said, smiling and clicking his phone again.

When the women went into the bathroom and Rosa reached the bathtub, Petunia said, "Rosa, I need to pee." She sat on the toilet.

"OK, no problem," Rosa said, plugging in the bathtub and turning on the hot and cold water. "You do that while I get everything ready here."

"Oh, uh,..." Petunia began, but unable to hold it in any longer, just began to pee right there with Rosa in the room, however reluctantly.

Rosa, finished with what she'd been doing, quickly looked back at Petunia peeing on the toilet. Her lecherous grin only made Petunia blush all the more.

As soon as Rosa heard the spilling of Petunia's piss in the toilet bowl water end, she went over and ripped some toilet paper off the roll. Petunia was shaking as Rosa, always grinning, wiped her pussy dry. Then she took Petunia's hand and led her to the bathtub.

Out of the corner of her eye, Petunia noticed a small camera in the upper corner of the bathroom, by the door. It rotated and followed her as she walked over and into the bathtub.

"That camera," she said, standing shin-deep in the soapy water as Rosa began rubbing the lather on her legs. "Who's watching?"

"Mr. Maynard, of course," Rosa said, now soaping up Petunia's feet. "He can never see too much of your beautiful body. Please bend over and spread your legs and buttocks, Miss LeBar. I need to clean your vagina and anus for Mr. Maynard."

Petunia bent over as asked, frowning the whole time as Rosa's soapy fingers slid all the way in and out of Petunia's vagina, gently rubbing against the entire length of all her vaginal walls, even stimulating her G-spot and getting soft sighs from her, which embarrassed her all the more. She looked back with fear at Rosa's smiling face, then at the camera, which had panned downward and lengthened to zoom in on Petunia's holes. Rosa finished cleaning Petunia's genitals, having also soaped up her labia and-further embarrassing sighing Petunia-her hardening clit; then Rosa rubbed her soapy finger all over Petunia's anal cleft, getting off any brown she hadn't wiped away with the toilet paper, then rubbing away any brown still trapped within the wrinkles of her pretty anus.

Petunia tried to ignore the horny maid, reminding herself that Ken was watching, and so she was pleasing him by indulging him in some kind of lesbian fantasy. Now Rosa's lathered finger was gently coaxing open her asshole, then sliding it in and soaping up the anal ring. Then Rosa slid her finger all the way inside Petunia's rectum, lathering her rectal walls and stimulating her neighbouring vaginal wall, giving her jolts of pleasure that again increased her feelings of embarrassment.

Rosa got the shower nozzle and sprayed jets of warm water up Petunia's cunt and asshole. Rosa used her rinsed fingers to wipe away any soap inside her holes that the water missed. Again, the jets of water were getting Petunia hot, a horniness she hoped Rosa didn't see.

"OK, Miss LeBar," she said in sighs. "Please straighten up. I'll clean your upper half now." Petunia did as she was told.

Rosa ran her soapy hands all over Petunia's belly, back, and breasts, fingering her nipples to get them erect. Petunia blushed after letting out a loud sigh. Rosa grinned at her naked mistress's appreciation.

Rosa lathered her neck, then sprayed water from the shower nozzle on her hair and face. Petunia was afraid to have her eyes closed as Rosa's own lustful eyes and hands were exploring her nude body.

"Shall I wash your face for you, or do you want to do it yourself?" Rosa asked as she squirted a blob of shampoo into the palm of her hand.

"I'll do it myself," Petunia snapped, getting the soap.

"As you wish, ma'am." Rosa was now running her shampooed hands through Petunia's wet tresses.

Petunia washed the makeup off her face as quickly as she could, terrified as she was of Rosa's lewd attitude. Petunia blindly groped for the shower nozzle, and Rosa found it for her; Petunia frantically sprayed the soap off her face. Still, the shampoo was flowing down to her eyes, forcing her to keep them closed. Completely naked before a lustful lesbian and unable even to see what the maid was doing, Petunia had never felt so vulnerable or helpless.

Rosa took the shower nozzle and rinsed Petunia's hair off. She was relieved finally to have the shampoo off her face, allowing her to see what Rosa was doing. She got a big, thick towel in one hand, took Petunia's hand with the other, then helped her out of the bathtub. Rosa unplugged the tub and let it drain out. She rubbed the towel over every inch of Petunia's body, then hung the towel up and looked up and down at her nakedness.

"Please don't look at me like that, Rosa."

"But Mr. Maynard likes me to look at you like this. He is my boss, and it pleases him for me to do this. Remember, he's watching." Rosa pointed back up at the camera. "Indulge him." Rosa resumed looking up and down Petunia's body.

"OK," Petunia groaned. Give Ken what he wants, she thought; After all, he is taking care of me, and even spoiling me with my own maid to clean me and wipe me after I pee. I'll bet she'll even wipe my ass after I shit. I should be grateful I'm not with Mr. Davis anymore.

"I admire your beauty," Rosa said, her eyes going back and forth from her breasts to her pubes. "I envy your youth. How old are you, may I ask?"

"Twenty."

"I'm thirty-eight."

"You look great for your age." Please don't be encouraged to come on to me for having said that! Petunia thought.

"Thank you, but your body is so much more beautiful, ma'am. Your face is pretty even without makeup."

"Oh-my-God!" Remembering her makeup had been washed off, Petunia slapped her hands on her face to cover it up.

"Sweetie, you have a pretty face. Naturally pretty. Please, don't be embarrassed." She gently took Petunia's hands away. "Now, turn around for me. Let me see your pretty little bum again."

Petunia turned around for Rosa, frowning less and acquiescing to her forced exhibitionism.

"Bend over and spread your legs and buttocks. I need to make sure your vagina and anus are perfectly clean." Rosa sat on the toilet while Petunia gave her another look. Rosa slid her fingers inside Petunia's vagina, widening it and looking and feeling her way around for any traces of soap. Then Rosa opened Petunia's anus as wide as she could, Petunia looked back upside-down at her with suspicion from between her legs. Rosa slid a finger deep in her asshole, and felt around.

Is Ken watching, or is Rosa lying so she can get away with getting off at my expense? Petunia wondered, wincing at the feeling of Rosa's poking finger so deep in her rectum. Again, her neighbouring vaginal wall was tingling with a pleasure that disturbed her.

Rosa pulled her finger out. Petunia noticed, from her upside-down point of view, that the maid was smiling at the sight of her slowly closing anal gape.

Pervert, she thought, still bent over; But her lesbianism seems unnatural. Usually lesbians aren't into this kind thing, are they? They're normally more 'romantic' than this, more into relationships than getting off. Rosa's acting like a lesbian in a porno, a guy's fantasy. She must be acting, on Ken's orders. That's it: I'm doing this for Ken, not for her. She's just pretending to be a perv. I'll let her. I'd do anything for Ken. I love him, and I wanna prove my love by letting Rosa do any kinky thing she pretends to like, to please my Ken.

"OK," Rosa said. "I've seen enough. I'll shave you pubic hair, now."

Five minutes later, Rosa had put shaving cream on Petunia's pubes and was now sliding a razor gently against her mons Venus. Petunia's heart was racing as she lay there, her legs spread out wide, for Rosa to shave her pussy. She looked down and saw Rosa's smiling face, inches from her cunt, as the razor removed the shaving cream and pubic hair.

She could feel Rosa's heavy breathing on her pussy, as if trying to turn her on, and actually, she was succeeding more and more. Petunia was starting to wonder what it would be like to make love to a woman: wearing a tight dress, and with long, black-hair, Rosa had a good figure, curvaceous and with big tits; she indeed was an attractive woman for her age. Petunia wasn't lying when she complimented her. And if making love with Rosa would please Ken, Petunia was now all the more open-minded about it.

"I hope the shaving isn't hurting you," Rosa sighed, now shaving the thin lines of hair on either side of Petunia's vulva. "I'd hate to injure such sweet genitalia."

Petunia blushed, but also felt a little excited.

When she was finished, and had washed off the residue of shaving cream, Rosa dried Petunia's pussy off. She then stared at Petunia's spread with a lewd smirk.

"Now you're truly naked, Miss LeBar. No makeup, no pubic hair. All uncovered."

"Do you like my body?" She kept her legs spread, and even smiled herself now.

"Oh, you know I do. I so envy Mr. Maynard for getting to enjoy you every night."

***************

Two days later, after Petunia had stayed in the house the whole time, and never put on any clothes, she just allowed Rosa to wash her, wipe her after urinating and even defecating. She got used to her maid's voyeurism, and felt a titillation of her vanity. She never bothered asking Ken if Rosa's lust was an act or not: she no longer cared.

After Ken had left for work, and Petunia had been bathed, Rosa said, "All right, ma'am. Mr. Maynard wants me to take you to the tanning salon now."

"OK," Petunia said, giving Rosa her hand. When they'd reached the tanning room in the basement, she again saw cameras that followed her everywhere she went.

Rosa waited outside the room as Petunia got her tan. When she was finished, she came out for Rosa to get a look at her.

"Perfect," Rosa said with a grin. "Turn around for me."

Petunia did, and Rosa admired her pretty, tanned buttocks.

"You are...so beautiful, Miss LeBar."

"Thank you." Petunia was now mirroring Rosa's grin. Petunia saw the camera up on the wall, pointing down at her. Ken is watching, she thought; This must be a sex fantasy of his, to have me naked in front of a drooling lesbian servant. Only Rosa's acting...probably, so I'm not gonna worry about it. I'll just go along with the fantasy, to please him. Give him what he wants. "Is my face OK?"

"It's lovely, you know that, ma'am. It should be kissed, always. But Mr. Maynard wants me to put makeup on it, put nail polish on your pretty fingertips and toes, and to have you perfumed for when he comes home from the office. I'll take you back up to the bedroom now." She put out her hand for Petunia to take it.

"OK." Petunia went hand in hand with Rosa up to the bedroom.

Twenty minutes later, in the bedroom, Rosa had just finished making up Petunia's face, and she did her fingernails. When she began putting nail polish on Petunia's toenails, she held her pretty foot in admiration, and took furtive glances at Petunia's vulva. Noting the cameras in the bedroom, one aimed at her pussy and the other behind her, aimed at Rosa's face, Petunia smiled and kept her legs spread as she lay on the bed.

"I've never seen any other employees in the house," Petunia said. "You're the only one?"

"Yes," Rosa said. "Why do you ask, if I may?"

"Oh, I just wonder about those cameras. I assume it's only Ken ogling my body with that camera, and no one else."

"No one else, ma'am. We've already told you that, believe us." Rosa had finished one foot, and took the other.

"No one else ogling me, that is, except you." Petunia looked in Rosa's eyes and smirked.

"Yes," the maid giggled in a mix of guilt and pleasure.

I hope she isn't lying about no one else watching me, Petunia thought; Anyway, I'll bet it would please Ken to watch Rosa lick my pussy. I guess as long as I'm only receiving, that won't make me a lesbian, too. Let's see how much of Rosa's lust is an act, and how much is real.

Noting Rosa's eyes on her pussy again, she put her fingers on it and spread her labia wide open, showing off a gaping hole. Rosa licked her lips. Petunia giggled in a mix of thrills and surprise at herself, rolling her eyes, grinning, and blushing.