Petunia's Progress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't believe I'm actually doing this, she thought.

"Shall I give you oral pleasure, ma'am?"

"I-if you want to." Petunia rolled her eyes again. I'm still straight. I'm still straight, she thought.

"Oh, thank you," Rosa moaned, having finished Petunia's other foot and crawling onto the bed between her legs. She put her hands under Petunia's legs and lifted them up to give her better access to Petunia's vagina and anus. She started with a long lick, from the bottom up, her tongue touching the wrinkles and orifice of Petunia's asshole, sliding up along her perineum, then along her vaginal opening, tasting her labia, and reaching her already-hardening clit. She wrapped her lips around it and began sucking.

"Oh!" Petunia squealed. That feels better than any head I ever got from a man, even Ken, she thought, playing with her breasts and pinching her erect nipples.

Rosa slipped a finger inside Petunia's wet pussy, rubbing it against her electrified G-spot. She was kicking her feet in the air, as if to speed up the drying of the nail polish, but really just because of how hot the maid's mouth and finger were getting her.

Rosa's lips let go of her clit and moved down to her right labium. As she was sucking on that, she used her other hand to take over the duties of keeping that clit rock hard. The finger in Petunia's pussy was drowning in her juice. Rosa's thumb rubbed circles around Petunia's asshole.

"Ah!" Petunia screamed, her eyes squished shut and her mouth wide open, panting and sighing. She kept playing with her tits.

The camera aimed at her pussy zoomed closer, getting clear video of Rosa's tongue, lips, and finger as they manipulated the naked girl.

Rosa wrapped her lips around the other labium, which like the right one, was swollen in lust. The finger in Petunia's pussy was now shaking in there, making Petunia gyrate her thighs in unbearable pleasure. Rosa pulled her finger out and slipped her tongue in, as far as it would reach. She flickered it as she had shaken her finger. The other hand was rubbing Petunia's clit faster and faster.

"Ah!" she screamed. "I'm...almost there. Oh!"

Rosa opened her mouth wide while rubbing her fingers in circles around Petunia's clit and asshole. She sprayed a wad of come in Rosa's mouth; not a drop spilled outside.

After gulping it all down, Rosa smiled and said, "That was as sweet as honey, Miss LeBar. Did I please you?"

"Yes," Petunia sighed, then giggled. "Best head...I ever got."

"I'd be happy to please you with my mouth anytime you wish."

Petunia giggled again. "Umm, OK."

"Now come with me, ma'am. I must clean your vagina again. Then I'll perfume you and have you ready for Mr. Maynard."

Rosa took Petunia back into the bathroom.

(III) Mark

A month went by of her living with Ken Maynard, and while Petunia at first enjoyed being spoiled like a princess, as well as receiving great sex from him-and great head from Rosa-every day and night, she came to realize that she was being treated as no less of a whore by him as she had been by Ricardo Davis.

Petunia was required to go about completely naked everywhere in his mansion, with a lecherous maid ogling her all day long, an ogling she would never be sure was real or fake. She was getting tired of those staring cameras that followed her every move throughout the halls, on every floor: how could she know for sure if Ken really was the only one watching the video taken from them?

One night, they were to have a party, inviting a number of businessmen to the house. Several hours before the guests were to arrive, nude Petunia went up to Ken in the bedroom.

"Well," she said, turning around for him while he and Rosa admired her. "I'm all bathed, perfumed, and made up. What dress shall I wear to impress our guests?"

"None," he said, looking down at her breasts and freshly-shaved pubic region. "You'll appear before them just as you are now."

"But, Ken!" she said in a shaky voice. "I always wear clothes when I'm out in public. I know you said I'm always to be naked in the house, but I don't want a bunch of strange men leering at my body."

"You haven't forgotten how much you're in my debt, providing this good life for you, have you?" He stroked her head, and when his finger touched her earhole, she thought she felt a small worm-like thing slither deep inside.

"Oh! What was that?" she yelped, shaking her head and shivering. A few seconds later, she became still.

"It's nothing, sweetie," he said, holding her by the arms to stop her shaking. Then, in a soothing voice, "Don't worry about a thing. It's OK...it's OK."

Soon she began to feel a tingling sensation all over, as if she'd been given a hit of ecstasy coupled with aphrodisiacs.

"I feel...high," she said, her eyes narrowing and her lips curling up into a smile. "I feel great...Did you...put a drug...in my ear?"

"Feels good, eh?" Ken said. "C'mon, sweetie. Our guests will be here soon. Let's go downstairs and get ready to greet them." He took her by the hand.

"OK," she said, grinning, her head swimming. They went downstairs, Rosa following behind and admiring Petunia's ass. Ken was careful not to let stoned Petunia fall down the stairs.

When all the men arrived, Rosa led them into the guest room, where Ken was. He shook each man's hand, and they all sat in chairs or on the sofa, in an oval periphery around the room. Including Ken, there were six men in suits and ties.

"Gentlemen," Ken said. "Welcome. I'm so glad you came." He gestured to a man sitting in a large armchair in the corner of the room. "To those who haven't met him, may I introduce Mark LeSaffre, or 'Free Mark', as we often call him. His new business venture is why we're all here tonight. Gentlemen, we're all going to be very rich. Free Mark, I'll let you take over."

"Thank you, Ken," Mark said, getting up. "You may have heard in the news about the recent move to legalize prostitution not only here in the US, but also up in Canada. What you may not know is how my people and I have been crucial in the movement towards this legalization. Because with the technology we're applying to this new business venture, we're going to be able to meet a demand, and corner a market, beyond the wildest dreams of any pimp on the street."

"How's that?" a skeptical man asked.

"Ken, is she ready?" Mark asked.

"Both of them are," Ken said. "I'll go get them."

In a minute, Ken returned with nude Petunia, who was beginning to come down from the effects of the drug put in her ear a few hours earlier, and fully-clothed Rosa, who looked as high as Petunia recently had been. Petunia was frowning, but Rosa was grinning from ear to ear.

The men were smirking and moaning at the sight of Petunia's loveliness. Their eyes went up and down her body, admiring every inch of her.

"Isn't Petunia beautiful, gentlemen?" Ken asked.

The men moaned their agreement.

"She reminds me of that porn star, Dakota Skye," one of the men said.

"The reason she's willing to show herself off this way is because of a drug I've put in her body," Ken explained. "A drug encased in a worm-like covering we call a 'Creep'. Actually, the dose I gave her was given a few hours ago, so it's been wearing off. Rosa, my maid, was just given her dose, so she's peaking on it right now. Rosa, would you take off all your clothes, please? We'd all love to see your body."

Rosa, always grinning, immediately unzipped her dress.

"Notice her total compliance, gentlemen," 'Free Mark' said.

"Rosa, by the way, also has microscopic tech that allows me, when I use an app on my cellphone, to speak into it and have her say my very words", Ken said. "Total mind control. I'll explain how that works later."

Rosa's dress fell to the floor, revealing her black bra and panties. She was now taking off her high heels and stockings.

"As for Petunia," Ken said, "who's almost completely down from her high, she's still willing, on at least some level, to stand here naked before all of you. We noted this basic tendency when our associate, Ricardo Davis, who's sitting here to my left, first hired her. We find it preferable to find naturally exhibitionistic girls like her, as it will be easier to get them to adjust to the lifestyle we have planned for them. Easier to turn a slut-by-nature into a whore for us than to do so with a 'nice' girl."

Rosa was now standing naked, from head to toe, before the grinning men's admiring eyes. She grinned back at all of them.

"Rosa's lovely too, isn't she, gentlemen?" 'Free Mark' said.

"Yes," was moaned by all of the men.

"Petunia," Ken said, holding an orange Creep in his fingers, "bend over and spread your legs, please." She did, displaying her pussy and asshole for everyone seated along the right side of the room to see, including Rosa, who wanted to have a taste, but Ken stopped her. "Not yet, Rosa, in a minute. I have to demonstrate the effectiveness of Creeps first." He held the Creep up high for all the men to see. "This, gentlemen, is an orange Creep. It brings out friendly compliance, sociability, sexual arousal, and lubrication of both the vagina and anus. In other words, it gets one of our 'Commodities', as we call our prostitutes, ready for sex." He pushed the Creep into her ass, her anal ring hugging it tightly. Then he took out his cellphone, clicked on an app, then pressed the 'Feed' icon.

The Creep crawled into her rectum, making her whole body shake as she had when he put the other one in her ear. The men leaned forward to get a better look, smiling and grunting at her shivering. After a minute or so of shaking, she became still.

"Get on the floor, Petunia," Ken said. "On all fours."

She did with a fake smile. Ken gestured to Rosa, who got on the floor on her back, and slid under Petunia in the 69 position.

"OK, girls," Ken said. "Go to work. Bon appétit."

Rosa buried her face in Petunia's pussy, licking her from her hardening clit up to her perineum. Petunia bent her head down and began sucking on Rosa's clit, with an eagerness that suggested lesbianism was natural to her, even though this was her first time to perform cunnilingus.

"Gee, I thought this was just going to be a routine business meeting," one of the men said. "I wasn't expecting the demonstration to be so...graphic." All the men laughed.

"Oh, there'll be more to the...demo...than just this," Ken said. "Wait till the ladies are finished, then we'll have some...audience participation."

All the men moaned in anticipation.

"What better way is there to prove to you all the full value of our Commodities?" Ken said.

"Can we tell them to do whatever we want?" another man asked.

"Of course," Ken said.

"Rosa," the second man said. "Fist her."

Rosa began licking Petunia's asshole as she shaped her hand into a 'silent duck', so it could coax Petunia's vagina open. Rosa slid her fingers in, inch by inch, then her whole hand was inside Petunia's cunt, clenching slowly into a fist. She moaned with a mouth as agape as her pussy was, her breath blowing against Rosa's pussy, getting it wetter and wetter.

The men clapped and cheered.

"Stick your finger all the way up Petunia's ass," the first man said. "I hope you had her thoroughly cleaned, Ken."

"I did," Ken said. "You won't see a speck of shit on Rosa's finger, I assure you."

Rosa pulled her hand out of Petunia's cunt, stopped licking her asshole, and wrapped her lips around her rock-hard clit. Then the tip of her finger was coaxing Petunia's asshole open. Then she slid her finger inside, as far as it would go. She slid her finger in and out, and in and out.

Petunia was licking Rosa's clit faster and faster. Rosa's lips were squeezing Petunia's clitoris till she couldn't stand it any longer. Petunia let out a scream, and that was Rosa's cue to open her mouth wide to receive a flood of come. The men were applauding.

"Rosa hasn't come yet," Ken said. "I think she needs some assistance." He got down between his maid's legs and unzipped his fly. "That will be all, Petunia. I'll take it from here. Gentlemen, you may take turns enjoying Petunia. Be gentle with her, please."

"We will," the second man said, standing up, as the other men did. They all unzipped their flies and approached her. She remained on all fours, but beside Rosa. One man got on the floor on his back, and he slid under Petunia. Mark got behind her and aimed his cock at her asshole. A third man stood in front of her and pushed his cock into her acquiescent mouth.

The other two men, one of them Ricardo, stood by Rosa, admiring her big tits.

"Ken?" Ricardo asked. "May we join you in enjoying Rosa?"

"Certainly," Ken panted after a hard shove into her pussy.

"Thank you," the other man said.

The two men knelt in front of Ken, who held her legs up so he could fuck her with his back straighter. Ricardo put his cock between her tits and squeezed them together as he slid his hard cock along the soft, smooth skin that was hugging it. The other man held her head in his hands, raising it so he could get his cock in her mouth.

It was an awkward position, but they all managed at first. Ricardo had to keep his head to the right, to avoid contact with the other man's ass, just as Ken had to keep his head to the left to stay clear of Ricardo's ass.

After tit-fucking Rosa for about a minute, Ricardo found it too uncomfortable being sandwiched between the other two men, so he got out of his position and masturbated while sucking on her right nipple and fondling her left breast with his free hand.

As Petunia was being impaled three ways, she would sometimes look up at the man she was blowing, then look down at the man fucking her pussy. She never looked over at Mark fucking her ass, and in her stoned stupor, she hadn't noticed Ken, Ricardo, and the other man fucking and sucking Rosa.

She thought about Guy, the 20-year-old younger brother of Thea Cummings, her old roommate back when she hadn't had to prostitute herself just to survive. She remembered how much she liked him and thought he was cute, though she regretted having never dated him. She imagined it was Guy she was blowing, and tried to forget the other two men probing her holes, even though the Creep was making their cocks feel good inside her.

"Aren't...these...girls...amazing, gentlemen?" Ken grunted as he continued poking inside Rosa.

"Oh, yes!" Mark grunted, loving the tightness of Petunia's anal ring.

Ricardo took his lips off Rosa's tit and said, "I'd love...to fuck Rosa...in the ass. My cock...needs more...than just my hand."

"Very well," Ken said, pulling his cock out of her cunt, as the man getting head from her got his cock out of her mouth. "Roll over, Rosa, so Mr. Davis can enjoy your pretty brown asshole."

In Petunia's stupor, she still hadn't noticed that Ricardo Davis had been there the whole time.

Now on all fours, Rosa was receiving cock the same way as Petunia was, with Ken now fucking her mouth, Davis fucking her ass, and the other man lying on his back on the floor, with his cock in her pussy.

As Davis was sliding his thin, little dick in and out of her puckered, bronze anus, he reached over and fondled her big tits, giving them hard squeezes.

I'm Latino on my mother's side, he thought as he sniffed her fragrant hair; I so appreciate females of Mama's ethnicity.

"Let me know," Ken panted while looking down at Rosa, who looked up at him with smirking submission, "when you're...about to come...Oh!...I'm almost there."

"Me, too," Mark said. "Petunia's asshole...is crushing my cock. Ah!"

"Me, three," Davis said. "Can I keep Rosa...for myself?"

"She's mine," Ken said, taking his cock out and masturbating over her upturned face. "She's not...for sale."

"Pity," Davis said, pulling out and wanking as he went over to stand beside Ken, in front of grinning Rosa. The man underneath pulled out, shuffled out from under her, and joined Ken and Ricardo in masturbating over Rosa's head, which looked up at them in smiling anticipation of the imminent avalanche of come on her face.

Mark and the other two men also pulled out and got into position in front of Petunia's face, which looked up and smiled at the man she'd just finished blowing; for she was hallucinating that he was Guy, and that he was the only man jerking off and about to give her a facial.

"Ah!" all the men groaned, almost at the same time.

Rosa got squirts of Ken's and Davis's come on her nose, left cheek, right eye, and chin. The other man sprayed on her nose, forehead, left ear, and chin. The men put their cocks away and zipped themselves up. They looked down at naked Rosa; clothed only in their come, she looked up at them with her unstained eye and grinned like a slut, as if she would have still been a slut, even without the Creep that was making her do Ken's bidding.

Petunia got her left eye soaked with Mark's come, and her right eye was covered with the come of the man she'd imagined was Guy. 'Guy' also came on her lips, her right cheek, and her chin. Mark came on her left cheek, her nose, and her forehead. The other man came on her nose, her upper lip, her right ear, and her forehead. Blind, she aimed her head upward as if to look at 'Guy', and moaned as the come dripped from her upper lip across her mouth, its copiousness almost stopping her voice.

"You're gonna get come stains on your rug, Ken," Mark said. "It's dripping off their faces like rainfall."

"Good point, Free Mark," Ken said. "Girls, sit up and let the come drip onto your bodies." Petunia and Rose sat up on their knees. The men continued to stare in awe at their bodies.

The come was rolling down their faces and dripping off their chins to land on their breasts. After enough had dripped off her eyes, Petunia could finally open them. The sight of the six men admiring her and Rosa was just a blur: her eyes searched in vain for Guy.

"OK, girls," Ken said. "Go to the bathroom and clean yourselves up."

Ten minutes later, Rosa and Petunia came out of the bathroom, the come all washed off, and their makeup reapplied. Rosa, who'd done her own and Petunia's makeup for her, was allowed to get dressed. Ken was at the front door, talking with all of the men, except 'Free Mark', who was standing by, waiting for a chance to chat with Petunia, who in turn was wandering about the house, naked and in a daze. She was beginning to come down from her high again.

She wandered into the kitchen, where Mark had been waiting.

"Petunia," he said as she walked over to him, almost falling down from her stupor. "Hey, be careful, sweetie." He caught her in his arms and helped her regain her balance.

"Thank you," she moaned.

"My pleasure," he said, ogling her and letting his hands roam all over her skin "You have a very beautiful body."

"Thank you," she said, "but that's all...anyone sees in me."

"Tell me, Petunia, are you happy living with Ken?"

"Well, I like living...in a nice house...with everything...paid for...but I don't like...how he treats me."

"And how does he treat you, sweetheart?" Mark's left hand was touching her vulva, and his right hand was giving her left buttock gentle squeezes. "He doesn't respect you."

"He treats me...like a whore," she sighed, her eyes half closed, and her head still swimming from the drug's lingering effects. "He didn't want me...to wear any clothes...when all you men...came here...He wanted...to show me off...to all of you."

"Oh, that's very disrespectful," Mark said, having slipped a finger in her vagina. His other hand was snaking its way between her buttocks and searching for her asshole.

"I'm really high still," she said, her eyes closed tight. The drug was still facilitating horniness for her, if less intensely now, so his finger was soaked in her vaginal juices. The index finger of his right hand was now rubbing against her anus. "Was I...hallucinating, or did those men...have sex with me?"