Petunia's Progress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I think you were hallucinating, Petunia," Mark lied. His finger had slipped through her anal ring and was now in her rectum. "We would never take advantage of you, as Ken does."

"I don't want...to live with him...anymore," she moaned, her clit getting hard from his thumb stroking it. "I don't care...about the luxury...of living here...I want respect. Oh!"

"As you should." He was giving her soft kisses on the cheek, lips, and neck, kissing a trail down to her breasts, a trail of kisses interrupted by these words: "It isn't right...to be pampered...as you're being...here with Ken...He's making you...dependent...on him...It's like socialism...what he's doing...He's the government...and you're the worker...dependent on...the state,...which tyrannizes you...With me,...you'd be free...I'm not dependent...on anyone...That's why...they call me...'Free Mark'."

She was sighing in loud and high-pitched squeals now, about to climax. "I want...to be free!...Ah!"

"Ken is Big Brother," Mark said, then sucked on her left nipple for a few seconds. "Come home with me, Petunia." He sucked on the other breast for a moment. "My home, 'Free Mark's Capitol', where you'll be free; because capitalism is freedom."

"Oh! Yes!" she screamed, then came all over his left hand.

He brought his hand up in a cup and drank her come, then licked the rest off his hand. He kept his finger up her ass, and took her to the front door. Ken was there.

"I'll be taking care of Petunia from here on out," Mark said to Ken as they went outside. "And the other guests?"

"Oh, they've all gone home," Ken said. "They're totally convinced, and more than willing to invest in Capitol. We can discuss this all some more tomorrow. Goodnight."

"Goodnight," Petunia sighed, then looked down at her nakedness as she walked with Mark to his car. "But, what about...?"

"Oh, don't worry about clothes, baby," Mark said. "In Capitol, you'll have everything you need." He opened the passenger door for her, and she got in. But, Mark thought as he went around to the driver's side of the car, instead of sitting around and doing nothing while being provided for by Ken, free of charge, with me, you'll be working for your accommodations.

He got in the car, and after waving to Ken, he drove off.

In thirty minutes, the car drove into a parking lot behind a large building with the sign 'Capitol' on the front, above the front entrance. He got out of the car, then went around and opened the door for Petunia. She got out, then put her hands over her breasts and crotch: the drug was wearing off.

"Is this your home, Mark?" she asked, her head jerking left to right, hoping no one else was there to see her naked.

"Yes, it is," he said. "You don't need to cover yourself. Don't be shy. We're going inside, where you'll be safe. Take my arm."

"Will I get some clothes in there?" They went arm in arm to the back door. Mark took some keys out of his pants pocket.

"You'll have everything you need in here," he said, opening the door. "After you." She went in, him following and ogling her ass. They were in a hallway, brightly lit up; it made her squint her eyes. "Let's go in here." He opened a door to the right, close to the back door they'd just gone through, and she went into a dimly-lit room.

She saw a row of naked people, mostly women, with three men, all bent over with their chins resting on a long, wooden table, their arms tied behind their backs and their legs spread out wide. They were all tied up at the wrists, ankles, and necks, their heads thus secured to the table. She saw their frowning faces, the despair in their eyes: most of them were either black, Latin American, Native American, or Southeast Asian.

She shuddered, then turned around in an attempt to run out of the room; but two hands grabbed her arms from behind, and she saw Mark smirk as she was dragged over to the table to be tied up with the other naked people. When she was secured with the others, a large video screen was turned on.

"OK, Jim," Mark said. "Let's see Petunia's pictures and video."

She looked up and saw photos and video of her crawling about naked in the washroom of Ricardo's office, her in her bra and panties walking about his office, and her naked in the hotel rooms being ass-fucked by Ricardo and Ken. She also saw video of herself walking about naked with Ken in the hotel halls, as well as her taking off her underwear on the hotel balcony, then bending over and showing her pussy and asshole there. Finally, there was video of her walking about naked in Ken's house; also, her getting head from Rosa, and sex with Ken in the bedroom.

It was a set-up, she thought; those bastards have been grooming me for this. I feel like such a fool. She wanted to cry.

"All we have to do is blur out Mr. Maynard's and Mr. Davis's faces," Mark said. "Same for the video you'll get later of us fucking her and Rosa, Ken's maid. All of it will be perfect for marketing her to our clients. Petunia's a real treasure. She'll make us a ton of money. Not all our clients are going to want prostitutes from Third World countries, remember. Some of them will want a nice white slut like Petunia here. We'll need to take good care of her. All right, Jim. Put the blue Creeps in their asses, then we'll put them all to bed."

Jim pushed a blue Creep in the anal orifice of each naked person in the row: Petunia winced as she felt hers pushed into her asshole. Sobbing, she looked back at Jim, who clicked an app on his cellphone, turning on the Creeps. They all snaked into the rectums and intestines of all the naked people, first making them all squeal and fidget; then after a minute or two of squirming, they all became drowsy from the soporific drug in the Creeps, their bodies slumping against the table, knees bent. As Petunia began drifting off into unconsciousness, she thought of Guy.

Jim and Mark untied them all, then led the semi-conscious group of nudes single file out of the room and into a large sleeping area, lined with beds.

[What will happen to Petunia? Will anyone...perhaps Guy...rescue her, or will she be a sex slave for the rest of her life? Wait for 'Creeps' to find out!]