Plain Jane Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was a joke mistress... something to lighten the mood," Susan said softly.

"I know love, I'm sorry I snapped at you." Jane replied.

By the time they made it home and landed, Jane was asleep on her feet. She got them and all their shit through customs without too much a fuss and home. She looked at Tina and then said, "Welcome to my home. Here you will find life will not be easy for you. She turned to Susan and added, "See that she is bound fully and locked in an empty closet." Although she wanted to go to sleep, she had to find a real braided whip. She did a search for adult toy stores and found several. She began working the phones but found all of them only had play whips. Finally, she got someone to give her a lead to a place down on the east side named "Brandy's toy chest." Calling it she found that yes they had what she was looking for. Going out she found everyone sitting in the living room.

"Rachel, Susan, we are going to go buy something. The rest of you make damn sure that piece of trash does not get out or that anyone else touches her." As she walked out she grabbed her purse and tossed the keys to Susan, "1492 South West Highway." She got in the back and added, "Wake me when you find a place called Brandy's Toy Chest." She watched the scenery go by the top half of the window for about fifteen minutes before asking, "Did you tell them Rachel?"

"Yes mistress, they are my sisters I could not keep quiet." Rachel said. She had been waiting for the question and had hoped Jane was not going to ask.

"Not going to put your oar in Susan?" Jane asked.

"No mistress," Susan replied. "I would have if you had asked me you know. I know how much this is hurting you." And us, she added to herself. If Mistress must die, the next one to go would be Tina and her death would be very slow.

Brandy's toy chest was nothing like they expected. It was a S and M club instead of an adult book store. Going in with the others following her Jane walked back to the whips and found the one she wanted going to the counter she saw a young woman working there. The girl looked at her and then the pair behind her and said, "Ohh I see someone has been a bad girl. You know, if you do it here you can make good money. Not many are willing to use that to punish their slaves."

Jane looked at them, "Perhaps next time. This time I want to take my time and savor her pain." She looked at Susan and added, "You want me to take my time don't you slave."

Susan whimpered and looked down, "Yes mistress."

The clerk laughed and gave Jane her change. "Enjoy Mistress."

Jane paused and said, "Who owns you slave?"

"No one." The girl said.

Jane reached over the counter, grabbed the girl's shirt and pulled her in for a rough kiss. Letting go she said, "The proper answer is no one mistress."

"No one mistress," the girl said unable to resist Jane's will.

"No one yet," Jane said looking her in the eye until the girl dropped her gaze.

"Perhaps I will return for you. Until then you dream only of kneeling below me." Jane said coldly. Without looking at the others she walked out the door. Once they were outside she asked, "Think I over did the dominating bitch gig?"

"God I was so scared you were going to whip me just to try it out mistress," Susan said softly.

"Mistress, why did you act that way to the girl?" Rachel asked suddenly.

"To take her down a notch Rachel. What I do is for my own pleasure or punishment. It is not for a freak show. Her offer really upset me." Jane replied. "Do you think I should have kept quiet?"

"She was kneeling towards you before you made it out the door." Rachel paused, "You know she will do everything she can to find you. In her place I sure as hell would."

Before Susan could put the car in gear Jane said, "Susan, go in and give her my address. If in a week, she wishes see if she is truly worthy, she will be allowed see me. Say that and nothing more."

"As you command mistress," Susan said and hurried inside. She returned less than a minute later and got in. "Two girls thank you, one old and one new."

"Make that three girls," Rachel added. "You may act the bitch, but we know you want only what's best for us mistress." She gripped Susan's leg and then asked, "Will you have us watch?"

"No it's bad enough I have to do it. Having you watch will haunt me even more than the act would." Jane replied. "Are you saying you want to be there Rachel?"

"No mistress not at all," Rachel replied. "I have been thinking about where to whip her. Somewhere with a tile floor came to mind. Entrance hallway and use the bottom rail of the banister to chain her wrists to is the best I could come up with." She paused, "The tile wall would also be easy to wash."

"Why are you getting into this Rachel?" Jane asked softly.

Rachel turned in the seat and looked Jane fully. "Not because of what you are thinking. I am planning ahead because I know you won't be able to sleep until you have done what needs to be done."

"I don't know if I will be able to sleep afterwards." Jane replied not meeting Rachel's eyes.

When they reached the house Jane got out and walked in with the others following her. She dropped the whip on the floor in the entranceway and continued into the living room. "I need cuff's, a short piece of chain, ball gag, and Tina stripped and brought before me." She went to the window and looked outside.

When she turned around Jane looked at Tina, "Bring her." She walked into the entranceway and past the whip. She looked at Tina and then Rachel, "You know how I want her bound. You and Susan do it and then gag her." Going over to the others she began to strip and handed them her clothing. "Put everything up and then you can go to bed or play," she said as she turned to scoop up the whip.

As Jane turned towards Tina, Alice said, "Mistress?" she turned back and saw her slaves kneeling with lowered heads. "Mistress, we want her hurt as much or more than you do. She has flaunted your authority, lied time and time again and is not worthy of your notice. Please allow us to punish her for you. Let the sin be ours for her death instead of yours."

"Thank you love, but no thank you. You want her punished, I want her cured." Jane walked over to Tina and said, "The difference is that I won't keep you alive. You will die or be broken. One way or the other I wash my hands of you after this."

"Just sell her mistress, they would love to have this piece of shit and we would get a new sister at the same time," Susan said.

Rachel came down the stairs and said, "Done mistress." She looked at Jane and went to kneel beside her sisters. Not looking up she said, "I don't want to watch what will happen anymore than you want me to." She raised her eyes and added, "But I agree with my sisters, I must watch so I will learn never to hurt you. Other than what I promised I should add."

"On your head be it," Jane said. She turned to Tina she hit her across the back letting the whip wrap around her side before flicking it back. The girl let out a muffled scream that trailed off. Instead of counting she slowly worked the whip up and down Tina's back, ass and upper legs until her arm gave out. By then Tina had stopped screaming and was hanging limply.

She turned to see if her girls had left yet and was surprised to find they all were still there. More surprising was that their faces had a calm detached look to them. Switching the whip to her other hand Jane gave the girl several more strikes. "How many," she asked not daring to turn and see their faces again.

"Twenty seven mistress," Lisa said.

"Thirteen more..." Jane said feeling lost. She took a deep breath and lifted Tina's head by her hair. "Do you hear that? Thirteen more and you will die. Do you want them?"

With half closed eyes, Tina managed to nod through the wonderful pain.

Jane let go of the girl's head and it flopped forward. She began swinging the whip and flicking bits of flesh and blood off of Tina's back and legs. She left no part untouched and felt dead inside. She heard Rachel say, "Thirty nine" from somewhere behind her so she stopped and let the whip fall to the ground. She sunk to the ground and with lowered head said, "I can't."

"I can," Susan's voice, filled with barely checked rage said. As she walked forward to pick up the whip, Kimberly hurried past her.

Reaching Tina, Kimberly took her head in her hands and begged, "Stop this Tina.... You're destroying mistress in your search for pain. Let go of it damn it...Stop it...Let it go." She turned to Susan and said, "Sister please don't. If you do you will destroy mistress as much as this misguided fool has."

"Step aside Kimberly," Susan said coldly. "Remember the flight to London? How the woman slapped mistress? You and I made a pact to protect her. Now you are siding with Tina over our mistress. She must die and we all know it. Jane will never forgive the one who kills her. But I would rather lose mistress and know she is alive than see Tina's actions kill her." Susan pointed down at where Jane sat defeated, "Look at her... Mistress is broken and it's our fault." She dropped the whip as tears rolled down her cheeks and cried, "Mistress is broken..."

Rachel looked at Tina and received a nod in reply. Standing she said, "It's time sisters. Leave us." She walked to Kimberly, turned her towards Lisa and gave her a little shove to get her moving. She then led Susan to Alice who was now standing and added, "You agreed to let me handle it Susan."

Once she, Jane, and Tina were alone, Rachel sat down on the bloody floor next to Jane. She pulled the woman into a hug and held her tightly. After a moment she said, "Come on Jane, let's get you cleaned up." It took a bit of work but she got Jane standing and they walked to the living room door, "Clean the mess but leave the meat hanging."

"No Rachel," Jane said not raising her head. "Release her and clean her wounds." She turned, freed herself from Rachel's arm, and staggered to stand behind Tina. In a sad voice, "Let it end... Salt her wounds and keep a death watch over her." With that said she walked slowly up the stairs and passed out on the landing at the top.

Jane woke up in her bed alone. Turning her head, she found Rachel sitting in a chair beside the bed. "Is she still alive?"

"Yes mistress. Are you?" Rachel asked in return.

She had to think on that one. "As much as I wish I was dead; I can't go yet. There is too much I must do first." Jane paused and then added, "You win this round Rachel."

"Is that what you think it is mistress? Do you really think I am playing a game and keeping score?" Rachel shot back.

"No," Jane said closing her eyes. She felt ashamed for the jab she gave Rachel. "I'm sorry."

"Forgiven." Rachel said simply. "Let me tell you a story if I may." When Jane didn't reply or open her eyes she continued. "It's about a woman I love and respect. She is one smart cookie and is able to do things that not even I could dream of doing. Yet, this woman, who commands respect where ever she goes, is closed off from the world. She could rise to greatness if she wanted. She could rule the world by just lifting her little finger. Yet, she doesn't. Why you ask?"

"I didn't ask," Jane replied.

"I'm glad you asked." Rachel said. "She cares. That is her strength and her weakness. It is the same thing that lives in almost all of us." She paused a long moment, "This woman has attracted seven of the smartest women I have known and come to love. She tried to do right by them and gave them everything she had except the most important thing. That was her downfall."

"What did she not give them Rachel. What destroyed the woman's spirt?" Jane said opening her eyes.

"Trust..." Rachel replied softly. "Each of the women gave themselves to her and got everything possible in return except her trust. Any one of four of the women would sit here and do what I promised I would do had you asked them. One is clinging to life, how I don't know, so she can beg for the woman's forgiveness before she dies. One has been kneeling in the front hall for the last week and waiting for a chance to be found worthy. Finally, there is one sitting here trying to make her mistress understand."

"If I may speak plainly," Rachel said. "Jane all of us love you without condition. Even that pitiful broken girl has finally learned that pain worship is bad. I trust you with my life and future. I know you will do all you can to help me become what I am on the inside. Each of us knows it and trusts you unconditionally. You have to learn to trust us to do what is best for you anyway we can. I don't want money I only want to know that you trust me."

Even with a splitting headache Jane was able to think clearly. "You mentioned a girl kneeling and waiting to be found worthy. Just how long have I been out?"

"Seven long days," Rachel replied. She showed up just after you passed out. Carla hitchhiked all the way here just after we left her. You can thank Susan for that. But any of us would have told her to come as soon as she could. Making her wait a week away from your love and guidance is too much to ask." Rachel paused, "Any ideas of pain as a good thing fled from her mind at the sight of Tina."

Jane digested what Rachel said and nodded, "I deserve to be strung up by my thumbs. I bet the poor girls are losing their minds about now." She got up and looked at herself, "I guess I have you to thank for cleaning me up."

"Alice and Kim washed and tucked you into bed while we dealt with Tina." Rachel replied. She suddenly dropped to her knees, placed her head to the ground and added, "I am a bad girl mistress, I refused to follow an order you gave. I also stopped the others from following it."

"What order?" Jane asked.

"To salt her wounds." Rachel replied softly.

Jane couldn't believe she said that and was about to say so when she remembered. "Ahh shit," she sighed. "Forgiven Rachel. I won't even tell you to do that again." Jane added a moment later, "That's what I was worried would happen to me... lose my humanity." She got up and said, "Find your sisters and have Kim meet me outside the room where you have Tina, the rest of you including Carla go to the living room."

She walked into the bathroom to shower and get cleaned up. When she came out Susan was kneeling beside the bed and she saw that she had laid out a couple different outfits for her to wear. Not seeing anything that struck her fancy Jane said, "Susan I want to look like a mistress and not a bitch kitty. Can you make me a loving mistress?"

Susan looked up, "You don't need to look like a loving mistress, you are one already."

"Thank you for that. But I would rather speak to you and your sisters while dressed." Jane replied. Susan jumped up and grabbed Jane's corset, stockings and heels. When she was dressed she said, "Thank you Susan. Could you lead me to where Tina is?"

Susan nodded and unspeaking led her to Tina's room in a soft voice she said, "Jane she should be dead but she won't let go, not without your blessing."

"I know," Jane replied. She went in and saw Kim waiting for her beside a bed. On it lay Tina face down with her back covered by red spotted sheet. "Hello Tina," she said sitting down. "How do you feel?"

"Like death is knocking on the door mistress. Pain sucks... I understand that finally." Tina said slowly.

"Why did you force me to take you here?" Jane asked softly. She was asking herself but Tina answered anyways.

"Because Kimberly said so."

Jane couldn't believe her ears and was about yell at Kimberly when the girl quickly said, "I never said that Tina How can you say so?"

"You told me to let go of the pain It was your voice that caused it to go away..." Tina replied.

"You only thought so Tina, it was our mistress who helped you let go... Think about it and you will realize it was always Jane's voice and not mine. I am not your mistress Jane is..." Kimberly said quickly with wide eyes. She looked at Jane and would have ran away had her mistress shook her head no.

"Tina, who is your mistress?"

"You..." Tina replied

"You know damn well I was the one who guided you to this point all along. It's not fair to any of us to blame Kimberly for making you how you are. Is it?"

"No mistress... I'm sorry Kimberly."

"Only my voice can hold you here or let you die Tina. Are you strong enough to give yourself to me fully now? Dare you face me and what I command?"

Tina turned her head so she could see her mistress, "I am yours. Command me and allow me to prove myself to you."

"Close your eyes and feel at peace love. I won't remove the pain completely but let it fade enough for you to sleep peacefully. Sleep Tina... Go to sleep and have good girl dreams." Jane stood and pointed to the door. Once she and Kimberly were out and the door closed she said softly, "You and I both know who deserved to be whipped Kimberly."

She had managed to keep from crying inside but now the tears flowed freely. "Yes mistress," she said brokenly.

"You must be punished." Jane said coldly. "Are you ready to hear it?" The girl nodded and looked down. "I want you to take detailed pictures of the damage to Tina's back, ass, and legs. Then you have until this time tomorrow to come up with a detailed plan for how you are going to heal her completely. The plan must include how to remove or keep scar tissue off her. Then and only then will you sit down and submit your proposal to me. Healing her will be your dissertation Kimberly Ann." Jane paused and lifted the girl's chin, "Heal your sister and in healing her will heal you and I also. I need you to be on your A game Kimberly. Now go get your cell."

Kim nodded and ran down the hall to her room. She returned a moment later and ran back. They went in and Jane removed the sheet. Her heart sunk at the amount of damage she did. She waited until Kim got all the shots before putting the sheet back down. "Sleep at peace love," she said kissing Tina's cheek lightly.

Outside she said, "Kimberly I have faith in your skill. Use what you learned and give me a plan. It doesn't need to be complete or how exactly you will heal her, but give me a starting point."

"I won't fail you, mistress," Kim replied. She hurried to her bedroom to grab her laptop coming out she asked, "Where can I work mistress?"

"For now use the dining room table," Jane replied. "I will set up your laptop so it can access the main frame once you have a plan."

Going downstairs Jane walked into the living room. She looked at the five women and focused on Carla. The girl dropped her eyes quickly so she moved her gaze on, "I have refused Tina's request to be allowed to die." She looked at Carla and added, "I once said I refuse to take a life. Thus, I will not allow her to die although that is the easy solution." The girl looked up in wonder and fear.

Jane paused a long moment before continuing, "For her dissertation project, Kimberly Ann is tasked to find a way to heal Tina completely without scaring. Susan, she will be busy for the next day so make sure she has plenty of coffee and is not disturbed." Jane turned to Carla, "There are plenty of times for play, for games, and then there are times where we must work. This is one of those times." Again she paused and went over and crouched down before the girl, "Dear, I know you have met many play mistresses and masters, but none like me. I am the real thing and you know it. The choice is yours. Dare you take the plunge? If not then that is okay, you are always welcome as a playmate. If so, your world will change in ways only your future sisters can explain." Standing she looked down, "Talk it over with them."

"Rachel, I need you for a minute or two," Jane said. Without waiting she walked down to her lab and through the airlock. Pointing to a stool she said, "Strip down and have a seat." She pulled up the formula on the computer and stopped. Turning to look at Rachel she asked, "No matter what you choose it will hurt Rachel. There is no way to do what you want done without pain. My question is do you want to go all the way?"