Plain Jane Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane looked at Tina and said, "How does high heels and a hobble dress sound." Without waiting she added, "Kimmy get her heels and the dress. Make damn sure you wash the inside of it. I don't want any powder or oil get into her wounds." Turning back to Tina, Jane said, "This is not a smart thing to do baby. But I agree, having you with me, with us, will be good to all." She looked at Rachel, "In the lab or my bedroom closet is an IV pole. If you can't find it ask Susan, knowing her, she moved things around."

Once she was alone with Tina she said softly, "I will get you better dear. But you have to want to heal otherwise it will be an uphill battle." Jane looked towards the door as she asked, "What do you want more than anything Tina? Tell me what is in your heart."

"For you to forgive yourself," Tina said softly. She had planned to say to get better but her mouth betrayed her.

"I don't know if I can love," Jane said looking down. "My whole life has been spent in trying to find ways to help people." She paused and finally said, "I really messed up by experimenting with pain play. I messed you up and nearly killed you Tina. Can you see how much I hate myself now? If you die, I will be right behind you." She looked at the girl and said, "I have to heal you completely before I stand a chance of forgiving myself."

"I forgive you Jane. It takes two to tango so you weren't alone in blame. I loved and needed it to feel good."

Jane caught something in Tina's words that worried her. She looked at Tina and said, "It's still there isn't it."

"Pain and pleasure are both sharp emotions. I know I am damning us both mistress. I'm fighting it but..." Tina looked away. "Jane, we both are fucked." She raised her eyes until she met her mistress's eyes. "Can we keep this from my sisters? It bad enough that you blame yourself. I can't stand the thought of them blaming me and you both for this mess."

"Yes...Rachel will have to know. She is someone you can talk freely to." Jane said. "Talk to her Tina, she can help us both fight the demon." Jane sighed and faced her own demon. She enjoyed hurting Tina. There before her was a way to take out all her frustrations and pain. She looked at Tina and said, "I enjoyed it in college and loved it more last week. There I said it..." Jane sighed again feeling defeated, "Only little pains love. I can't take you like that again. I'm sorry."

"I understand mistress," Tina replied. She reached out and took Jane's hand in hers. "Instead of fighting it, know it for what it is and move forward towards healing our hearts."

"I'm supposed to be telling you that," Jane replied. "Get dressed and I will see you down stairs." She gathered the supplies and left. In the hall she found Rachel. She took the IV pole and said, "Help Kimmy dress her for dinner."

"Mistress, what is it?" Rachel asked seeing something was bothering her mistress.

"Once Pandora opened the box she couldn't close it," Jane answered not looking at Rachel. "We need to talk."

She had hoped Jane's rants while out of her head were just that. Now Rachel realized that her mistress was confessing her inner desires, "You enjoyed it as much as she did," she said softly.

"You knew?" Jane asked shocked.

"We talked about it. Rather you talked and I listened." Rachel replied. She caught sight of Kimberly coming and said louder, "Kimberly and I will get her dressed and to dinner as you command mistress."

"I'll teach all of you how to do the IV after dinner," Jane replied seeing her also. Going down stairs she found the girls dressed in latex and kneeling in the living room. "Tina will be joining us for dinner. Her being stuck alone in bed is driving her crazy. I agreed with Kimberly's assessment that mentally her joining us in a good thing. With that in mind, please don't show extra attention to her. Treat her like any other sister."

"Yes mistress," came the replies.

"We will eat in the dining room so toss the pizzas in the oven so they can get warm again." Jane commanded. As they stood she said, "Set a place for her at the table." She set the supplies on the coffee table and went into the dining room to sit down. She was still troubled over her inner demon but put on a brave face.

Dinner was a noisy affair and Jane loved it. Like a mother watching over her daughters she smiled and ate as they did. She noticed that every time she glanced at Tina the girl would lean back in her chair and give her a little smile. When they finally finished eating she asked, "Who here knows how to set up an IV?" Blank looks were their reply. "Okay before we play, I need to start two IV's in Tina." She paused and then added "In reality it's one line and one piggybacked on to it." Standing up she said, "Clean the table."

By the time she returned they had the table cleared and were waiting for her. Walking over to where Tina was sitting she took the girl's arm and wrapped a rubber strap around it and used a slip knot to tie it tightly. "The point is to constrict the blood flow, not cut it off," she said looking at the girl's hand. "See the veins popping up? That's what you want to see."

She showed them how to put on the sterile gloves and clean the site before starting the IV. "If you contaminate the gloves or the site and start over." Jane said. She pushed the needle in and drew back on the plunger. "If you don't get blood you went too far or not far enough." She said drawing blood out. She took a separate needle that was preloaded with clear fluid, "Heparin to keep it from clotting off while we work." She then set up the line but didn't start it until it was taped in place. "Better to use too much tape than not enough and have it pull out while the patient moves around." She walked them through the rest of the procedure and then started it. Looking at Tina she said, "From the clinical trials patients mentioned some pain. A few, about 1 percent experienced a high level of pain. All I can say is for you to gut through it Tina. I can't give you anything for pain while this is running." She taught them how to piggyback the other line to the first one and then asked, "Any questions?"

Not seeing any she commanded, "Take the chairs into the living room. Be sure one has arms for Tina to use." She helped Tina stand and had her hold onto the pole as they walked slowly into the living room There she had the girl sit on the chair with arms as the others sat down with excited faces. The only one who didn't share the excitement was Carla who was confused.

Going over to Carla Jane said, "Close your eyes," She nuzzled the girl's neck and pulled her wrists behind her back. "I'm tying you in place," she said tracing her finger around the girl's wrists. She pulled them down as she added, "Now to the cross member under the chair... There good and tight." Moving around front of her, she pretended to tie one ankle to one chair leg and the other to the other leg. "Nice and tightly bound and helpless," she whispered in Carla's ear. "You love this feeling my sweet."

Jane then did the rest of them the same way except Tina's arms were tied to the chair arms. Going to the couch she sat down with opened legs and began masturbating. "Open your eyes," she commanded. "With each breath you take, your excitement grows." Sliding a finger over and in between her labia, she smiled slightly. "My slaves are getting excited and need to cum. Let it grow and consume your every thought."

She threw her head back and moaned loudly, "If only one of my bound slaves could break free and worship my cunny..." She looked at them and added, "But the ropes are too strong. Let me see you struggle to break them and then realize you are truly helpless." After a minute when the last, Kimberly stopped struggling to get free she said, "Knowing you are helpless excites you more... Who will lose the battle to keep from orgasming? The need is getting stronger...Hard to think...Your body screaming for the orgasm it needs and you mind knowing you can't unless I allow it."

Her eyes catch sight of the whip sitting on the mantle. Getting up she picked up and returned to the couch. With an evil smile she used the handle to fuck herself with. "Oh god.." she mews in pleasure. Within a minute she is orgasming and the room fills with her sent. "Cum and don't stop," she says still riding the wave of pleasure. Their moans, mews and soft screams fill the air. "Pass out but keep orgasming slaves..."

Almost at once, every bound girl's head fell forward while their bodies kept twitching. "I know something, all of you except Tina tried to hide from your sisters and myself in shame. You wanted to be where she was. Even you Carla, when you came in and wished you had witnessed it and been in her place. It wasn't that you wanted to take her punishment, you wanted to feel what excited her so deeply. Her excitement ran so deep she was willing to disobey me time and time again to keep it."

Jane paused, "Hide it from your sisters if you wish, but I saw it in your eyes. I will prove it to you... Imagine yourself in her place and cum harder than you ever have before. As you calm down you awaken." She still used the whip handle on herself slowly feeling another orgasm coming but held back. As each girl woke, their eyes roamed and then saw the whip sliding in and out of her slick cunny and locked onto it.

"It's a shame you are bound so tightly that you can't break free. If you did I might be tempted to use this," She removed the whip from her slick cunny and wiggled it in the air, causing the braded tails to sway like chimes in the wind. "...On you." She returned the whip to her needy cunny and returned to fucking herself. Before her, every girl except Tina fought like hell to get free. Tina just smiled at her. "I prove my point." Jane said. She removed the cum covered handle and dropped the whip to the coffee table. Seven pairs of eyes followed it with looks of hunger.

One by one they looked up at her and blushed or looked away. They all knew that she knew and just proved their dark desires were true. "Look at me," she commanded. "We all have our dark side, dark desires although we as humans hide it. The night I truly whipped Tina before you, forced your desires out into the open and it forced me to face the joy I had in hurting her." She stood with her hands on her hips and said, "I refuse to go there again. So don't get any funny ideas that I would do the same to you if you are bad. No, I would rather send you away than just that whip. Now if you were beyond good I might be tempted to give you one or two but even then the cost to me is too high. Right Rachel?"

"Yes mistress," Rachel said softly.

"If it had not been for your sister here, I would be dead four times over. That is the cost to me." Jane paused. "Is it worth it to you for me to kill myself afterwards." That got a reaction from them. All including Tina recoiled in horror. She let them be for a minute and the then said, "However, I know I could spank good girls long and hard without issue or even use a belt. But the lovely whip, not until way after we can heal Tina fully."

"Mistress," Susan said suddenly. "You mentioned us getting your tattoos. Would you brand us instead?"

"Yes," Jane replied. "A nice simple one saying Property of Mistress Jane." She paused and licked her lips, "Cum as the idea fills you." She watched as her lovers orgasmed and then out of the blue a thought occurred to her. "A heart, were the outline says Property of Mistress Jane and in the center is my name and yours below it. It defines that I own you and our love for each other." Jane paused, "That is worthy of a massive orgasm." The wild look in their eyes set her off and she orgasmed. "Cum now and need it..." she mewed.

She walked up and behind the girls, kissing their necks as she moved from one to the next. "I could have you get a tat. But I want to do it myself, perhaps a laser etcher would work. I could make it go nice and slow so the pain lasts longer and the scar would be readable. Reaching Susan she nibbled on her neck and asked, "Does that sound good Susan? Is that what you want?"

Susan whimpered and finally whispered, "Yes..."

"Good girl," Jane replied softly. She moved around the front and asked each girl the same question and they all said yes with glazed eyes. Finally, she reached Carla and sat on her lap. "Do you remember when we first met? You came to the lab looking for a job. But you acted like I owed you it. Remember Carla?"

Carla hoped Jane had forgotten that day. She nodded and looked down.

"Instead of giving you the job what did I do to you Carla... You remember and I want you to say it nice and loud so your sisters will know."

"You made me strip and then spanked me like the spoiled brat I was." Carla replied shame filling her.

"Tell them how it felt and what you did all over my dress and lap." Jane prompted.

"I orgasmed mistress. It felt wonderful and I couldn't stop cumming." Carla said. She met Jane's eyes and said, "I loved it mistress and fell in love with you that day."

"Then I sent you away and said sooner or later our paths would cross and you would have your second chance." Jane said with a smile. "Here is your chance Carla. Mine forever?"

"Forever and a day longer mistress." Carla replied.

Taking the other girls head in her hands, Jane kissed her long and deeply. In a tender voice she said, "I love you Carla and claim you as mine."

"I love you too mistress," Carla replied with tearful joy filling her.

Getting up Jane went over to the couch and sat down with legs spread once more. "While I would love to give each of you a taste of your dark desires, I am still worn out. So for tonight it will be only one. Who shall it be..." Her eyes focused on Rachel. "Feel the ropes fall off you Rachel and come to me."

Suddenly she was free. Rachel got down off the chair and crawled over to Jane. She knew what was coming and was filled with fear and excitement. She knelt before Jane and looked up at her unspeaking.

"Go get what I will use on you Rachel." Jane said softly.

Without thinking Rachel picked up the braded cat o nine tails and offered it to Jane. She lowered her head and said, "For what I did to you, please use this."

"Okay but on my conditions," Jane replied. "Stand and strip fully Rachel and show your sisters your new body." She watched as Rachel removed everything and turned so her sisters could see she was fully female. "While you were setting up the office I fixed Rachel. She is now fully female down to the cellular level" She looked at Kim, "Kimmy, how did I do it?"

"I...I don't know mistress," Kimberly replied dumbfounded

"Kimberly Ann, use your brain and think it through."

Mistress's using her first and middle name was like a slap, but in a bad way. Kimberly said slowly, "Have you been working with nanites?"

"Very good Kimmy." Jane looked at her bound girls, "You are looking at the first test subject for a complete male to female transformation using nanite technology." The blank looks caused her to continue. "I used tiny robots to transform Jason's male body, into Rachel's female one."

That got a response from them, "Why not do the same for Tina?" Lisa asked looking at her sister bound in a chair like her.

"Two reasons Lisa. First is that Kimmy needs a project for her dissertation and future research. But more importantly, I don't know if Tina would survive something like that." Jane looked t Rachel, "Rachel went through seizures and stopped breathing." She looked down, "I thought I had killed her through the process." She looked up at Rachel and added, "I couldn't live with myself if one of you died because of me."

Standing Jane picked up the whip and handed it to Rachel, "Clean the handle." She smiled as Rachel began sucking on it. Turning to the Carla she asked, "What is holding you now?"

"Your rope's mistress," Carla replied.

"Look at Tina and tell me if you see rope holding her down?" Jane asked.

"Yes mistress, you tied her really well," Carla replied with a grin.

Jane walked over to her and said, "Close your eyes for one second and see what really holds her in place."

Carla blinked slowly and then looked at Tina again. "What the fuck?" she asked confused. "Mistress, what happened to the ropes?"

"Susan?"

"Sister, there was no rope only mistress's words. I bet if we could see behind us now we would see that only mistress's will holds us bound." Susan replied. "I have played this game with her before and only Kimmy managed to get free."

"I would have liked to see that," Lisa said softly.

"Each time I have done this with you it becomes more real. You have to fight to not see what your body says is there." Jane took the whip from Rachel and said, "I wonder if you could break loose on your own now. Say if I hurt myself somehow." She set the whip down and removed her corset, hose and shoes before picking it up again.

"Please don't mistress," Rachel said seeing the look in Jane's eyes.

"Close your eyes Rachel." Jane took Rachel's wrists and pulled them together before her. "Feel me attach a rope to the ceiling and pull your wrists up over your head." She smiled at the others as Rachel's arms rose and stretched towards the ceiling.

"See the rope holding her?"

"Yes..." Alice said. She looked at her mistress, "But it's not there is it."

"Rachel? Is the rope holding you tight?"

Rachel looked up, "Yes mistress." She didn't care what anyone else thought, she saw the rope holding her taunt and threatening to rip her arms off.

Jane took the whip, swung it and hit Rachel. The girl screamed as the tails wrapped half way around her body. Instead of flicking it away Jane let it fall away on its own. "That's one..." She paused and said, "With each count you will see me strike your sister." She walked to stand before Rachel and whispered, "You will feel the strikes, but your eyes will see the truth. The rope will break when you really pass out.

"You are... please Jane don't do this." She wanted to scream the words but they came out as a whisper.

Jane walked to stand behind the couch and in full view of all of them. "Two," she said as she swung the whip up over her back and into herself. The pain dropped her to her knees. Getting up she looked at Rachel who was shaking her head no and said "Three," again the swing and smacking sound as it hit her back again. She let out a little scream of pain.

"Sisters it's mistress hurting herself and not me," Rachel said as she watched Jane use the whip on herself even as she felt each strike. By the fifth one she closed her eyes and turned her head away.

"I guess Rachel doesn't want anymore," Jane said.

She kept her eyes tightly closed and shook her head no. Pain wasn't worth it. She heard Jane command, "Open your mouth." The whip handle was thrust sideways in her mouth as her mistress said, "Hold on to this for me."

Jane walked over to Tina who was looking at her with need and started the piggy back line. "I'll be back in an hour to check on you girls." Returning to Rachel she said, "Open your eyes Rachel and see your punishment."

Rachel opened her eyes and looked at Jane. Had she not had the whip in her mouth she would have cried out. Her mistress was covered with little cuts and blood trails down her belly, back and sides. Mentally she screamed and looked at her broken mistress. She watched as Jane turned and walked away.

And now for my disclaimers which were inspired by JimBob44 and acup. Thanks for the inspiration.

Yes, I never met a comma or ellipse I didn't like.

Yes, it jumps around too much.

Yes, it's in the wrong category.

Yes, it's too long.

Yes, it's too short.

Yes, this is stupid shit.

If you want a perfect story go find one written by Mr. Data.