Plain Jane Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If I am allowed then the answer is yes." Rachel replied.

"I can give you breasts, smooth skin, cause your balls to dissolve, scrotum to form vaginal lips, and your cock to become a clitoris. That I can do safely. It will take about ten days of pain the likes of which Tina is going through. Alternatively, I can use nanites and it will be done much faster and once done you will be fully female. The down side is I haven't tested it and it may kill you. It's your call Rachel, no matter what I will be beside you throughout."

Rachel had to think about that one. Finally, she said, "I'm your man... err girl mistress. Go for broke."

She got out a tape measure and began measuring Rachel's body. After what seemed like forever she finished and said, "You can get dressed now and return to your sisters." Once she was alone she pulled up the modeling program and began entering the measurements she took. Before her Rachel's picture took shape. From that starting point, she began transforming the body to her liking. When she was finished she told the computer to begin. Slowly vial's began coming out. The first four, were two silver labeled 1A and then two white labeled 1B. Next came four more, two silver and two milky white labeled 2A and 2B respectively. Finally came out sixteen, eight each silver and white. They were labeled 3A and 3B. The computer then printed out a time line for injections.

Zero minutes, vials 1A

Thirty minutes, vials 1 B followed by vials 2A ten minutes later.

Ninety-seven minutes, vials 2B followed by vials 3A ten minutes later.

Two hundred and nineteen minutes, vials 3B

Putting the vials, injection gun, stopwatch and instructions in a small plastic box, Jane went upstairs. In the living room she looked at Carla, "What have you decided?"

Carla put her head to the floor, "Please allow me to submit fully mistress."

"In that case, come pleasure me," Jane said sitting down and opening her legs.

Carla had been dreaming for this moment for all week. She crawled over and kissed her mistress's nether lips. Jane's scent hit her full force and within a moment was licking and sucking with reckless abandon. Her mind locked onto Jane as her mistress in all ways and understood what her sisters had said about mistress's word was their law. All to soon her mistress orgasmed and she came also without thinking. She licked Jane clean and looked up for approval.

"Good girl..." Jane said running her fingers through Carla's hair. She stood and said, "Come with me pets." Upstairs was another smaller living room that stood empty. "I want three desks set up in here. Include chairs, lamps and such things as you think you need. Also buy two laptops as good and you can get at an office supply store in stock. She paused and said, "One desk is for my chief pilot, one for my house manager, and one for my research assistant." Turning to Susan she said, "Take the dually. Also, pick up some pizzas and wine for dinner on the way back."

Going over to her purse she pulled out a corporate master card and some cash. Returning she handed the things to Susan and said, "Take Lisa, Alice and Carla with you." She looked at Rachel, "It's time Rachel."

Rachel nodded and replied, "I'm ready mistress."

She picked up the box and said, "We will be in my bedroom." Jane walked up with Rachel following behind. In her bedroom she stripped back the covers and said "Strip and lay down." She pulled the chair close, began the stopwatch and gave her the first two vials. "Be at peace my love." After a few minutes she asked, "What do you feel?"

"Slight sense of warmth and euphoric mistress."

At the thirty-minute mark, Jane gave the 1B vials and restarted the stopwatch. At forty she loaded and gave 2A vials. From the programming, the level one vials killed off male testosterone production with the flush programming at the thirty-minute mark. Level two primary female characteristics with the flush at ninety-seven minutes.

"Some pain and discomfort mistress," Rachel said softly. A few minutes later she added, "You may have to gag me."

"It's just your sweet cunny, hair and breasts growing love. Hang in there for me."

"I am mistress but it is getting painful." Rachel replied. "It feels like my body is on fire..." She suddenly reached up, grabbed the pillow her head was resting on, covered her face, and screamed into it.

After Rachel had been quiet for several minutes, Jane lifted the pillow off the girl's head, "Are you still okay down there?

"

"Hurts..." Rachel whimpered softly.

"I know baby, but you look like a beautiful woman now." Jane injected the 2B vials which flushed the nanites now that their work was done. "One more step," She said as she injected the next eight. Two went into her thighs, two into her belly, two into her chest and the final pair into Rachel neck. This stage scared Jane. It worked on every cell and rewrote Rachel's DNA so it showed her as a XX instead of XY.

She held Rachel's hands though out the next process. When the woman started shaking, Jane had to straddle her to keep her from falling out of the bed. "Don't you dare die on me Rachel," she had to keep saying. Even with her trying to hold her still, it felt as if Jane was riding a bucking bronco. Just as fast as they arrived they disappeared. That scared Jane even more... "Damn it Rachel don't you die on me. I forbid it..." Jane began crying and weakly pounding the woman's chest as she kept saying "No, no, no..."

In a voice that sounded like it came from an angel, Rachel asked, "No what mistress?" She moaned and added, "Don't cry Jane..."

Jane bent forward and clung to Rachel crying. "I thought I killed you," she whimpered.

"You told me not to die so I stayed," Rachel said wanting to hug her mistress but two weak to raise her arms.

Jane kissed her cheek and got up. Returning to the stopwatch she saw it coming up on the time and readied the first of the eight shots to stop the nanites. She gave them in the same locations as before and said, "From past experiences with the first two stages, your urine will look a lot like silver paint until the nanites are flushed out of your system. However, any experiences out of the ordinary please tell me."

"I feel physically weak and emotionally clingy." Rachel paused and then added, "I feel, no, that is too weak a word, I need you to tell me what to do. I look at my past and realize I submitted but not as a true slave like my little sister Alice. Now I understand her fully."

"That's where you are wrong love." Jane replied. "A true slave, as your little sister puts it, lives solely for her mistress. Mistress's needs come first. Mistress's word is her law. Most of all, mistress is her soul mate. Right?"

"Yes mistress," Rachel said softly. Every word Jane used was how she felt now. "You are my world and I could never hurt you."

"Never say never Rachel," Jane countered. "You me, your sisters... we are human and humans fail and stumble." She looked over Rachel's beautiful body and back up to her face, "That is a different topic. What I was talking about was a quote true slave, un quote. A true slave does what she thinks is right even if it goes against mistress's words. She knows that sooner or later there will be hell to pay, but does it anyway. In my eyes you are a true slave Rachel. Do your sisters know?"

A wave of worry washed over her "Sisters?"

Jane stood and walked to the bedroom door and closed it. Still facing away, she said, "Now that I have been awake for a while, I remember what went on in here in the last week. You know I planned to die when I passed out on the stairs. Four times you stopped me Rachel... After the last you kept me bound to that bed... bound and gagged." Jane hung her head. "Those are the actions of a true slave. You did what you had to, to keep me alive."

Rachel curled into a ball, "I couldn't lose you mistress." She refused to hide and got up to kneel on the floor. "We had a deal. I would save you and you would try to go away."

"Oh get up Rachel, I'm not mad at you. I just want to know if your sisters know you kept me bound. That's the one that is bad. I can deal with it if it was only you who saw me helpless. But did your sisters see? Did they stand over me and laugh?"

"Oh god no! No one knew mistress. I had to tie you down and gag you so I could get some sleep next to you. On my life, no one saw." Rachel replied looking up. "Jane I had to do what I did to save you."

Jane spun and said, "That is what being a true slave is all about Rachel. You do what you have to do." She walked over, pulled Rachel to her feet and sat her down on the bed. "Do not belittle yourself Rachel. You are a true slave and don't you forget it." Jane bent forward and kissed her hard, "You saved us, saved me..."

Rachel felt her fears fade and kissed her mistress back. She was forgiven and that's all that mattered. "Mistress, I'm sorry I had to do all those things. I had to save you while you were out of your head." She caressed Jane's face, "Please punish me for the bondage part. That was too much, I see that now."

"Yes it was," She paused and said softly. "Did Susan show you the latex panties with front and rear dildos? More importantly, did you buy you a pair?"

"Yes mistress," Rachel replied.

"Good girl. Go get a latex corset, stockings, the panties, and at least 5 inch high heels and return here to me." Jane paused, "Once you have brought everything here, I want you to go shower, and dress. I will tighten up the corset for you when you are ready." She paused again and smiled, "You are in for a fun evening filled with pleasure and a little punishment. But only a little... you are a very good girl Rachel and I owe you my life."

She went down the hall where Tina lay and sat down on the chair next to her bed. "Tina, do you hear me?" When there was no reply, she said, "Tina wake up now." The girl's eyes opened and she smiled up at her. "It's time for you and I to talk. Are you up for it?"

"Yes mistress," Tina said softly.

"Who did you hear tell you that you are a pain slut?"

"You mistress, it was always you."

"Back in college you and I played... But I let Kimberly watch as I whipped you." Jane said tenderly. "That, I believe, is where you associated Kimberly with my scent and voice." Jane looked down at her hands, "If I had one wish, I wish I had made you understand that it was just play and not an obsession for you. God Tina I am so sorry..."

Tina remembered Kimberly watching as her mistress used the whip on her nightly. She looked at the broken woman before her now. She knew it was her fault that mistress's strong will was now shattered. "Mistress, it's not your fault. It was mine all mine. I wish you had let me die so you could heal."

"No Tina, you won't die. I need you healed so I can heal also." Jane sniffed back tears and said, "How do you feel?"

"The pain isn't so bad mistress since you blocked it. But my mind is filled with guilt." Tina said trying not to cry.

"You were bad, but you are becoming a good girl once more." Jane caressed her face tenderly and added, "My brave little Tina. Let go of the guilt."

"I'll try mistress." Tina said closing her eyes. The magnitude of her crime and seeing how deeply she hurt Jane was crushing her. "I don't know how," she said softly.

"Neither do I," Jane said just as softly. She kissed Tina's cheek and added, "We will just have to find out how together love. Tina, my brave little Tina from the UK, I love you so much that seeing how deeply I hurt you is killing me too." She stood and said, "I'll send someone up with some pizza, I want you to sit up and eat."

Wiping her eyes, she walked down to the dining room to check on Kim. What she found surprised her. Instead of the girl hard at work she had arms crossed with her head on them. She could hear her loud sobs of despair. Going over she rubbed Kimberly's back and said softly, "Do you want to talk about it Kimberly?"

Kimberly turned and clung to her mistress crying. After a minute, she managed to say, "I can't do it mistress. I can't even get started."

"Yes you can Kimberly," Jane replied. She unwrapped the girl's arms around her waist and sat down next to her. Let's break the problem down. We have some bone damage, muscle, subcutaneous fat, nerve and finally skin. Right?"

Kimberly had never worked directly with Jane while interning so this was a dream come true. That her mistress was teaching her at the same time made it like heaven. "Yes mistress." She replied looking at her wide eyed.

"Focus and take notes Kimberly," Jane said tenderly. "Like I said, bone, muscle, subcutaneous fat, nerve, and skin." She paused and then said, "Step one, bone repair. Didn't you work on that project when you first started?"

Kim thought back, "Yes Dr. Frank had just finished trials for the bone growth serum." She smiled, "That might work for Tina."

"So, bone repair is done. What about muscle growth?" Jane paused, "I'll have to pull up the formula but I came up with that a few years ago but never found a buyer or a use for muscle repair. Blow the dust off it and you have two out of the five done." She smiled and asked, "What about subcutaneous fat layer?"

Kimberly thought about it and then finally asked, "If I don't add that layer back, wouldn't the body do it naturally?"

"By golly it would wouldn't it," Jane replied with a smile. "That's three out of five. What about nerve repair?"

The smile Kimberly had from solving the fat on her own slid off her face. She thought about all she knew or heard of and still drew a blank. "I don't know mistress."

"They say it can't be done," Jane replied. "But if scientists listened to They, nothing would ever be done. Let's leave nerve growth off to the side for a minute and move to skin."

"Skin is easy mistress, you have that already. That was used as a base for the bone repair." Kimberly replied with a smile.

"You have four out of the five solved. Write it up and submit to me. I really want to get Tina started on the other steps as soon as we can. While the others are starting, we can work on nerve regeneration problem. As a side note, I know that if it can be solved we can do it together." Jane took the girl's hands in hers, "Kimberly Ann, you are smart and have a talent for solving this type of problem. Had I not shut down my big lab, you would have a job there and be running it within five years." She smiled, "Instead I get you for free and you will still be doing research. Also you will be running my lab in under a year unless I miss my guess."

Kimberly was speechless. Even if the lab was just the two of them, being allowed to do research and run Jane's experiments was an honor she had never envisioned she would have. "Thank you mistress, I won't fail you."

"I know you won't Kimmy." Jane bent forward and kissed Kimberly tenderly, "I love calling you Kimmy. It makes me think of you as a little sister just like Susan does."

"When you took me under your wing at school, I fell in love with you. I have always seen you as my big sister." She smiled, "It's funny...Instead of wanting to be like you, I wanted to kneel at your feet and serve you from that first moment."

Jane smiled back, "Just jot something down before dinner say two hours from now." She stood and smiled down at Kimberly. "Once we start Tina's repair, mistress is going to play with her latex slaves."

With those thoughts planted in Kimberly's mind she went down to the lab to mix up the bone and muscle repair serums. By the time she finished she saw closer to two and half hours had passed instead of the two she planned on. Grabbing two one-liter saline bags, she added the serums. Once she had them labeled, she grabbed two IV kits, swabs, and gloves. Taking everything up to her office she went in search of Kimberly.

She found Kimberly kneeling in the living room with the others. Other than Tina who was in bed, and Rachel who was in latex, the rest were nude. Kimberly had a piece of paper filled with writing before her on the floor. Sitting down Jane said, "I trust everything is set up and ready for inspection upstairs."

"Yes mistress," Susan replied. "Other than being able to link to the network, everything is ready for you."

"Wait here." Jane replied. She walked up to the office room she had them set up. Looking at it she smiled. In addition to the desks were several chairs and a couple plants. Going to the first desk she sat down and created Susan's access to the main frame. She gave her access to the internet, printer, word processing and spread sheet programs. She set the log in as House manager and password as Susan14c279gC. She wrote it down and moved to Lisa's lap top and desk. She did the same for her and log in as Chief Pilot password as, Lisa14c4798Qz. Writing it down on a different piece of paper she returned to stand over them.

She handed one to Susan and the other to Lisa, "Here are your log on and passwords to the network. Change the passwords the first time you use it and don't do Susan is a slave or anything stupid like that. You have internet, printer, spreadsheet and word processer. If you need something else just say so." She looked at Lisa, "I know there has to be something you do for flying but don't know what it is. Just buy what you need Lisa." Going to the couch but not sitting down she said, "Rachel stand up please." Once the girl stood she added, "That is the dress for the evening. All with the exception of Rachel and Kimberly go change. Carla, do the best you can with what your sisters have on hand."

Once they left Jane started tightening Rachel's corset, "Kimberly read me what you have please." She once Rachel was gasping for breath she tied the stays and said, "Approved for step one and two. I want you two to take Tina up some pizza and a sprite. On my desk, you will find everything ready for those two stages. Start the IV's after she eats and then you can change into latex Kimmy."

When Kimberly didn't get up she asked, "What's wrong Kimberly?"

"Mistress I don't know how to start an IV." Kimberly replied. Hearing mistress use her full name was like a little punishment.

"Rachel?" Jane asked looking at her.

"Mistress, I flew, I don't know either. I'm sorry."

"Okay I'll come start them and teach you how." Jane replied. "Get her fed and before you let her lay back down, tell me so I can come up."

Since Kimberly's computer was already on she logged on to the main frame and gave Kimberly access to the printer and her research. The only area she left locked out was the nanite programs. Log in was Research and password, Kimmylovespigtails. Smiling Jane closed the laptop, moved it off to the side with Kimberly's notes and set the table.

She was just finishing up when Rachel came to find her, "Mistress, that is our job." She paused and said, "Tina is just finishing up."

As she walked with Rachel a step behind her she said, "I was the one free. How much did she eat?"

"One and half pieces mistress and she drank all of her sprite."

Going in Jane smiled at Tina who smiled back at her. "Did my good girl get enough to eat?"

"Yes mistress," Tina replied.

Sitting down Jane said, "Kimmy has come up with a way to heal you. It starts with two IV's. The first is to repair any bone damage and the second one will stimulate muscle repair. There is some pain but it will be less than you are feeling now."

Tina looked at Kimberly and said, "Thank you sister." She turned back to Jane, "Mistress when do you think I can come out of isolation?"

She had to think about that. Finally, Jane looked at Kimberly to see what the girl would say, "Kimmy?"

She knew mistress was going to ask her, "On the record, Tina needs to lay face down to heal and minimize the pain." She paused and then added, "Off the record, my sister needs to be with us even if she sits or lays off to one side. Having her with us will be good for all of us mentally."