Plain Jane Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sadly no Susan. I need the lawyer look. Go lay down and get some rest, it will help." Jane said. She turned to Rachel and added, "You too Rachel."

She opened her mouth to say she was fine but the look in Jane's eye stopped her in her tracks. "As you command," Rachel said getting up. She walked back to Susan and added, "Come on sis, mistress wants to be alone with Lisa." Together they walked back to the bedroom and laid town.

Sitting down in the copilots seat Jane rested her hands lightly on the controls, "I have it."

"It's yours," Lisa replied letting go. "Somehow I have a hard time believing you just want to fly a bit at night."

"You think?" Jane asked. "You should have seen Susan take control at the meeting Lisa. She did great. However, I am worried about your other sisters. What have you done?"

"Me? All I did was file a pair of flight paths. One to Grand Cayman using our old call sign and the other out west for this new one," Lisa replied trying to evade the question.

"I didn't mean you personally, I meant you girls." Jane replied. "I understand the part about flying to New York or Chicago but what is to stop the feds from grabbing them once they land?"

"That part's easy," Lisa said feeling relieved. "Say you need to fly to New York. In reality you fly to Atlanta and then catch a different jet to fly to NYC. Same with Chicago, it is cheaper to catch one that has several stops and jet changes instead of a single jet. Anywhere along the line you simply miss your connecting jet and change airlines to fly where you want."

"What are you leaving out?" Jane asked softly.

"Mistress?"

"Lisa, it has been a long and very stressful day for all of us. There is something you aren't telling me. How many of the four will be captured?"

"I don't know mistress. It all depends on how bad they want them once the government figures out what we did." Lisa answered softly, "They all knew the risks before going."

Jane sighed, "So we wait and hope for the best." She glanced at Lisa, "Not very satisfactory is it."

"Not at all mistress," Lisa replied. The rest of the flight was made in silence. It wasn't until they reached the area where the GPS said the runway was that she said put her hands lightly on the control yoke and said, "I have the controls." The moment Jane took her hands off and gave control back to her she added, "See any runway lights down there."

Jane looked down and replied, "I see lots of darkness. What me to go get Rachel?"

"No lets spiral down a bit and see if we can't make them out," Lisa replied with a smile. Ten minutes later they had dropped to seven hundred feet and not seen a damn thing when suddenly runway lights turned on off to the left of them. She circled around once more and said, "Please wake up Rachel, she is better at short runway landings."

"We're awake," Rachel said from the doorway.

Jane got up and let Rachel sit down before going to sit next to Susan and buckling her seatbelt. She looked at Susan who looked back without a smile and said, "Ready to look at our new home?"

"Yes Dr. Brown," Susan replied simply.

"Are you so mad at me Susan that you can't call me mistress or at least Jane?"

"I'm not mad at you. The only way I can keep from losing my mind at the idea of looking like this is to remind myself that I am acting as your lawyer. As such your lawyer would never call you by your first name or title." Susan replied looking down, "Mistress you have no idea how hard this is for me. At least Lisa was able to keep busy."

"I flew here Susan," Jane replied.

"This might be a little rough," Rachel said loudly.

"If you shear off a landing gear you'll have to walk home Rachel," Jane replied. In a softer tone she added, "If we live through it that is."

The landing while rough was not too bad Jane thought. Even before the jet stopped she stood and said, "How do I look?"

"Like a country girl with her hair in a bun," Susan replied. She had changed into a business suit but Jane was still wearing cut offs and the cut down pink tee shirt. "I laid out something more professional on the bed for you if you want to change."

"No, I think I will play this part Susan while you get the nickel tour. That way I can look around while you keep the woman busy." Jane replied. "I'll be your plaything, that way you will have to call me Jane." She stuck out her tongue at Susan.

"Mistress don't do this to me please," Susan finally broke.

"Okay baby," Jane replied as she hurried to the back to get changed. The jet had stopped and was spooling down when she walked back up the aisle. She waited until Rachel opened the door before getting out. "Miss Johnson," she said walking forward and shaking a woman's hand. "Thank you for meeting me so early."

"My pleasure Dr. Brown," the woman replied shaking her hand. "My car's this way."

"Frankly I would rather just look the place over. Then by the time the banks open we can seal the deal or I can head to the other properties," Jane countered. She walked towards the darkened main residence and asked, "Are the owner's home?"

"No, they have already vacated," the realtor said as she rushed to keep up. "Are you sure you don't want to wait until morning?"

Jane stopped and looked at the woman, "Miss Johnson, assuming this property meets my needs, I am willing to offer a bank transfer to take immediate possession. Now are you willing to sell right here and now? If not, then tell me so I can head north to the next property on my list."

"The owners are in Aspin currently and will be back at the end of the week." Miss Johnson said quickly, "I would need their account numbers and signatures before closing the deal."

"Dr. Brown, apparently this property is not really for sell. I recommend we fly to the next one on your list," Susan said formally.

"Sorry for wasting your time Miss Johnson," Jane said turning and heading back towards her jet.

"Wait... Let me give them a call, perhaps they can cut their trip short." The realtor said quickly. She started to rush to her car when Susan said.

"Perhaps it would help to look at the property first." She waited until the realtor opened the front door for Jane before stopping her, "Miss Johnson, there is one thing I have learned while working for Dr. Brown is that when she means now she means right the fuck now. If you want to make the sell, I would gather up the paperwork and be ready to answer all her questions the moment she is done looking."

By the time, the realtor returned with the paperwork Lisa was there with questions about the runway hanger and fuel bunkers. That kept her busy long enough for Jane to return and stand before her, "What about the other buildings?" By the time, Jane had inspected all five buildings and the underground parking lot it was getting light.

They were standing before the aircraft waiting on Jane who seemed to be looking out at the desert. Without turning she asked, "Chief Pilot?"

Lisa stepped forwards until she stood a couple steps behind Jane, "Yes Dr. Brown?"

"Issues found?"

"The hanger is kind of small so you would have to buy a tractor to push or pull the aircraft in or out. In addition, there is no fuel on site. Adding fuel bunkers underground and a pumping station would cost somewhere between three and five hundred thou. Finally, there needs to be automatic runway lights that can be turned on remotely. That would cost in the neighborhood of fifty thousand." Lisa replied.

"What is the flight time from here to Aspin?" Jane then asked a moment later.

"Between one and two hours depending on the aircraft Dr. Brown," Lisa replied.

Turning Jane looked at Miss Johnson, "Do you have all the paperwork?"

"No, the contract is in my office."

"Call the owners," Jane commanded. She walked over and listened in on the realtor as she called the owners. She started hemming and hawing about a possible sell when Jane took the hone out of her hands, "Mr. Carol, this is Dr Brown, I am willing to pay four million dollars to take immediate possession. Are you willing to take a bank transfer?" Jane paused and then continued, "As soon as your real estate agent can get the contract and bring it to me on site we'll fly up to Aspin. Thank you...Goodbye." She hung up the phone and handed it to the woman, "You have half an hour or we will leave without you and sell on a handshake."

Jane watched the woman as she tore down the runway. "Too hard on her?"

"Not hard enough," Susan replied.

"What do you really think?" Jane asked Lisa.

"All I said holds true. The main house seems small while the basement for cars is oversized. The hanger wasn't made to hold your jet and the owner must run his aircraft on unleaded gasoline. That leads me to believe it's a piper cub or some such crap." Lisa looked around, "On a brighter note, you can't beat the view."

"Rachel?"

"Mistress, anywhere is fine with me as long as you are happy."

Jane turned and looked at her, "I want your impressions, not you kissing my ass."

"The jet must be placed in a hanger. If for nothing else than the summer heat. I bet you can fry eggs on the runway." She paused and then shrugged, "I wasn't kissing ass when I said as long as you are happy we are."

"Susan?"

"The out buildings or small houses as the case may be on two of them, can work as a lab but I don't care for the fact that they are over there instead of here." She looked towards the basement, "Can part of the basement be closed off for a lab?"

"In short it takes lots of work to make it a home," Jane replied. She sighed and said, "At least I don't have to worry about packing." She looked at Susan, "I'm sorry you didn't get to show me those shoes you were talking about."

"We packed all the clothes mistress," Lisa said. "So Susan can show you as soon as we unpack." She looked at her watch and added, "We have just over four hours before the first arrives in Phoenix."

"That is assuming nothing has gone wrong you mean," Jane said. She sighed and looked around, "I wonder where the nearest town is and if they have a dealership." She caught sight of the realtor returning and said, "Lisa fire her up." Lisa followed by Rachel got in the jet while she waited for the other woman to join them.

"Dr. Brown, you cannot rush what can't be rushed." Susan said suddenly.

Jane looked at her and then the poor woman who was franticly gathering her things before joining them. "After you," she said to Miss Johnson. She looked at Susan and asked, "So what now?"

"Read the contract on the way up. Sign and drop me off in Phoenix on the way back. I'll gather the girls and pick up a truck for the drive down," Susan replied. She lowered her voice, "Please trust us mistress."

Jane nodded and looked down, "I do," She got in and Susan followed and closed the door. Once they were in the air Jane gestured for the realtor to sit next to her on the couch. By the time they landed in Aspin, the realtor was on her knees and worshiping her flower as she read the contract. Jane looked down at her and said, "You will take care of all the paperwork and taxes."

"Of course Dr. Brown," Sally Johnson said looking up at her.

Jane was able to buy the property for the listed price. However, the previous owners would be responsible for the tax and title transfers. On the way back she hated dropping Susan off alone. She felt she should stay behind but Susan's lawyer persona was right so they returned to the house. Once they had returned she gave Lisa and Rachel orders to unpack the plane while she went into town for supplies and to buy a car.

Susan whimpered to herself as she watched the jet take back off. She went to the waiting area and sat down to wait.

Jane had Sally drop her off at the car dealership. She walked around looking at the trucks for a minute before a man came out to stand beside her, "She's a beauty isn't she," he said.

She looked at him, "I tell you what, when I know the truck I want, I will see you. In the meantime, why don't you leave me alone to look on my own?"

"Well, little lady, you look like you can use some help." He said with a big smile.

She looked at the name tag and replied, "Well Tom. If I wanted, I could just go to the floor manager and have your ass fired for harassment. Instead I am going to be nice and tell you to fuck off and let me look in peace."

His face got red and he said, "Good luck getting approved for a loan bitch."

Jane watched him stalk off and turned back to the trucks. After a few minutes she decided just to go with the top of the line one like she had back in Miami. The only difference this one newer and was metallic gray instead of white. Going in she looked around and saw Tom. She smiled at him and went to the receptionist's desk. "Would you please call the floor manager?"

The girl looked up and then towards Tom. She turned back to Jane and replied, "He is out to lunch miss. May I leave him a message?"

Jane frowned, "In that case please call the General Manager and tell him that Dr Brown is here and would like a minute of his time."

The girl started to say no but caught Jane's scent and nodded. "He will be right out Dr. Brown."

An older man, came out and walked over to her. "Dr. Brown, I'm Mr. Johnson...Sally's husband. It's my pleasure to meet you." He offered his hand for her to shake.

"The pleasure's all mine. Sally has really went beyond the call of duty helping me get the Carson place today." Jane replied loudly. She paused and smiled evilly at Tom who suddenly stood all alone. "I'm interested in the gray dually outside and wondering if I can buy a pair of them. It seems one of your sales people thinks he can block me from buying what I want."

"I wonder who that could be?" The general manager said staring at Tom. He half turned and then said, "I would fire him but his father owns the dealership."

Jane smiled coldly, "I can fix that. Let's go to your office and talk some business."

Tom was looking worried as Dr. Brown and the general manager went into his office. His worry turned into fear when his father came storming in. Twenty minutes later the general manger came out with a big smile. He walked over to him and said, "I have looked the other way too long. You're fired!"

"But you can't fire me," Tom sputtered.

"According to the new owner I can," the general manager replied.

Jane came out and looked at Tom, "Why is this piece of shit still on site?"

"PaPa?" Tom asked looking at his father who came out with the woman.

"She's the owner now... you best turn in your keys and leave before she calls the police." The older man said. He looked at Jane, "I made a mistake with that boy. I see that now."

"Well you can always do what my parents did to me. They tossed me out and said sink or swim. Buy him a one-way ticket to a big city and he will grow up fast." Jane said. She turned her head to the general manager and said, "Can I have everyone come up front here for a few minutes. I would like to tell them about the change of ownership."

She watched as the former owner drove his son off before turning to Mr. Johnson. "I have a few rules I want to run by you first." As she walked back to his office with him she stopped at the receptionist and said, "If you ever block a customer again you will be out on the street. Do you understand me?" The girl mumbled and looked down. "What was that?"

"Yes Dr. Brown," the girls said not looking up.

Going back to Mr. Johnson's office Jane said, "I don't know spit about selling cars. However, I know how to run a business and what buying a car is like. Managers share in the glory and the failures. Sales work on straight salary. I don't care if you make money Jack. I want people to buy from us because our service is second to none and our sales people don't pressure or play games. All I ask don't lose too much money a year. This town is too small for everyone to hate the dealership and us."

"Okay Jane," Jack replied. After watching her get old man Patterson to sell this place for almost half what it was worth and the commission she gave his wife he would do anything for her. "I won't let you down," He added.

Going out she saw a mass of men and few women standing around talking. At the sight of her, they quickly quieted down. "I'm Dr. Brown and I own this dealership as of right now. If you don't like working for a woman, the door is that way." She pointed outside. "If you look around the owner's son is no longer employed. If you knew him then you know why he was fired. If anyone else thinks he can get away with the same attitude you will find yourself out of work."

Jane looked around, "Sales personal work on straight salary just like everyone else. I refuse to allow anyone pressure a customer because they need the commission. Managers, you are in that position because apparently you can run your area. Complaints against a person under you is a complaint against you. Too many means you and that person are out of work. As I said to Jack, this town is too small for everyone to hate the dealership and those who work here."

"Any questions?"

"What about perks?" someone asked from the back of the crowd.

"Perk is an end of the year bonus for good work and customer ratings. Everything else is gone. If you want a shiny new car, buy one like the rest of us." Jane countered. "Granted we will cut you a smoking hot deal but you still need to buy."

"That's not fair," the same voice said.

"Come forward so I can speak to you face to face." Jane said. When no one moved she said, "Suit yourself. Quit and we both know I can find someone to take your place. No one here is irreplaceable." She paused and then said, "That's all. I need to see the sales and finance managers."

"The finance manager is not in yet Dr. Brown," a young man said coming up.

"Why not?" she asked looking at Mr. Johnson.

"Sales generally happen in the afternoon and evening. So he works from noon to nine pm." Mr. Johnson replied.

"Good point," Jane said. "I want to buy the gray diesel four-wheel drive dually out here. Please draw up a sells contract. I will be paying cash." She looked at the sells manager and said, "I want another one like it except it needs to be red please see if you can order me one." She paused and then asked, "Is there a tractor supply store within one hundred miles? Also can you recommend a construction company?"

She got the names and places. The tractor supply store was at the next major town over and nearly one hundred miles away. She decided she would go there tomorrow with Lisa. For now though she went through the process of buying the truck and while they were getting it cleaned up for her she went back to see Mr. Johnson, "John, think I am asking too much change too fast?"

"I don't think so Jane," he replied. "Burt will get over not having a sports car."

"Okay... Please make sure everyone is making at least 25 per hour or whatever you think is fair." She went outside and turned on her phone. There were eight calls all from a Washington DC. "This is DR. Brown, has someone been trying to get in touch with me?" She recognized the number as Dr. Mann's but played it cool.

"Dr. Brown, what's the meaning of this?" Dr. Mann demanded the moment he got on the phone.

"Are you saying I can't travel if I want to? Has the United States become a dictator state?" Jane countered.

"I don't care that you sent the women living with you bouncing all over the country or that you moved to Arizona. I want to know what the bidding war for your services is all about? Do you have any idea the uproar you have caused?"

"I explained I was not in the market to break the contract I made with you. So what is the problem? Anyone who knows me knows I hold to my word." Jane replied calmly. "Dr. Mann, by having it notarized the contracts became a matter of public record. Even if they were not planned to be I sure as hell wanted it that way. I don't want some other country to get funny ideas about spiriting me off to Siberia to work for them."