Plain Jane Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You do know congress has gotten their hand in and wants to call you to testify."

"Good luck with that. If they want me they can come out here." Jane replied. "You can pass that on to them and if they get a hankering to send out someone to get me they best come armed."

"Am I right in assuming you are threatening the government?"

"No I am just saying there are lots of rattlesnakes out here. I haven't seen this many snakes in my life." Jane replied truthfully. In fact, she had never seen a snake up close and personally. "You should come out and see for yourself Dr. Mann."

"Not likely, I hate snakes Dr. Brown." He replied. "As a side note, the boys in the lab say the pain was from the cold cream like you said."

"That's good to know. I hope to have the nerve repair solved as soon as I can get everything done and the lab built." Jane replied.

"Do you need help with getting settled?"

"Not unless you can have the Corps of Engineers install diesel and Jet A aviation fuel bunkers and pumps." Jane said jokingly

"I'll have someone out there first thing tomorrow," Dr. Mann replied.

"Why are you suddenly being nice to me Dr. Mann?" Jane asked suddenly suspicious.

"Because my mother always said you will catch more flies with honey than vinegar."

"Seeing the odds of catching a fly with vinegar is exactly zero I can see her point. On a side note does that mean I am a fly?" Jane asked.

"No it means you will do more work if I am nice than if I am nasty." Dr. Mann said simply.

"Good point and I still think you need to fly out once I get set up. I'll even send my jet for you."

"Is there anything else I can do for you Dr. Brown?"

"No thank you, I can talk to the people you send tomorrow about the needs of my lab." Jane replied. She saw her truck was ready and headed down to the local Wally world to get groceries and everything else she could think of. She saw a furniture store but passed it by. Once home the others helped her unload everything and she asked, "Heard from Susan yet?"

"Yes mistress, everyone made it except Alice whose flight isn't due in for a few minutes yet." Lisa replied as they started putting things away.

"Call her and tell her you two will go pick her up instead of them buying a car. I ended up buying the damn truck dealership because of an asshole." Jane replied. She saw questions in their eyes and said, "Don't ask, let me tell it once everyone is home."

Lisa speed dialed the phone as she and Rachel hurried out. Rachel came back and asked, "Mistress will you be okay?"

"Yes." Jane replied. She finished putting everything away and looked through the house to see what she needed. "Everything," she replied to herself. Returning to her truck she drove back into town and began shopping for furniture. Several thousand dollars later and assurances that everything would be delivered in the morning she returned home. She made herself a lunch and went up to the observation deck to check out the view.

It seemed like she could see for miles as she looked around. Off in the distance she saw what looked like a heard of scraggly long horned cattle. But from the distance she couldn't really be sure. "Note to self, buy sun screen," she said as she watched the jet come in and land as light as a feather. Going down she flung the front door open and welcomed her girls to their new home. Once everyone was settled down with drinks on the living room floor Jane gave them the saga about having to buy the auto dealership. "I have another dually on order and if we buy a car I want a diesel." She paused and then told of her call to DR. Mann and his offer for the Corps of Engineers to install the fuel bunkers. She looked at Lisa, "Lisa I need you to decide what you need between now and the morning in respect to tank size and pump needed. Rachel, you talked about a tractor to push and pull the jet. Find one and give me a location and cost." She looked at Susan, "Susan, I have some furniture coming tomorrow morning. It's up to you to figure out where to place and what else we need. Then take everyone save Kimmy and go get everything else. Please buy sunscreen also." She paused and then said, "Kimmy you need to work on the nerve issue. I want some ideas by tomorrow night. We have a hell of a lot to do to make this place our home. So if you have free time, help out."

She looked at the girls, "I know we have a lot to do and your mistress is pushing hard. But I want to feel like this is home." She paused and then said, "I was chewed on by your sister trying to hide over there," Jane gestured towards Susan. "She mentioned several issues, not the least of which is; your obsessions with wearing your hair in pig tails, the color pink, and being various shades of blond." Jane paused, "For now, when you go into public or the public is in this house. You will wear earth tones and not wear pigtails. I'm sorry but that is how it is for now."

She pointedly looked at Susan, "I know it is hard for you to do but I want this town on our side not see us as anymore outsiders than we are already." Jane smiled and then added, "At least you can wash out that nasty brown tonight." She looked at the tired girls and commanded, "Go on to bed and get some rest. With luck all of us will be able to sleep on a bed or inflatable mattresses tomorrow."

"What about you mistress?" Tina asked. "Don't you need sleep also?"

"Yes but I am going to soak in the hot tub and look up at the stars." Jane replied tenderly. "I know you girls have worked your asses off to save me and deserve a night of rest."

"If it's a night of rest then can't we at least do what we want? Rachel asked. "I for one would love a night time swim."

"Yes I bet the night time stargazing out here is killer," Carla replied. She looked at her mistress, "Could we go look at least for a few minutes' mistress or do you wish to be alone tonight."

"I never thought of that..." Rachel said suddenly. "I can swim some other time mistress. I'm sorry."

"I never said I wanted to be alone. To tell the truth, I hated being alone today. I hated being alone at the dealership, alone at the store and most of all alone while Lisa and Rachel were going to get the rest of you. To quote Miss Smarty pants, Dr. Brown was feeling sorry for herself again." Jane's joke went over like a lead balloon and she added, "I'm sorry Susan it was supposed to be a joke."

"It's okay mistress, I deserve your jokes and worse." Susan replied.

"What you deserve is a long spanking. However, my arm is tired and you will have to wait to get it." Jane stood and began to strip. "If you care to join me, I will be outside having a long soak." In an instant Susan was stripping. She looked around, "That goes for the rest of you too. Last one to strip please grab some cokes or something."

She was relaxing in the hot tub and marveling at the number of stars overhead. Hearing giggles Jane looked and then smiled at the girls as they splashed and played in the pool. Still smiling she closed her eyes and sunk lower in the warm water. "I'm going to turn into a prune."

"Prunes aren't all that bad," Rachel said getting in. "Ahh that feels good," she said leaning back in the warm water. "Mistress, instead of buying everything new why not send some of us back to load up the jet and a rental truck. Then we could bring everything back," she asked softly.

"While sending you and Alice back with Kim to strip and pack the lab and server is one thing Rachel. I refuse to watch as you girls pack that damn house. Better to have an estate sell for the rest before selling the house." Jane paused and then added, "I would like my dually though." She raised her voice, "Any of you ever pull a trailer?"

"I have mistress," Carla said coming over. "Back when I graduated college and moved to Miami. I pulled a trailer behind my car."

"What happened to your car dear? I was under the impression you hitch hiked to my old house." Jane asked tenderly.

"I left it behind mistress."

"Okay. Think you could pull a trailer from there to here while driving my dually?" Jane asked.

"Of course mistress." Carla replied with a smile. "With your truck it would be easy to pull anything."

Turning back to Rachel in the tub with her Jane commanded, "You will take Alice, Kim and Rachel and retrieve what you see fit. However, I would like my lab and server to return with you four. Go in the morning."

"If we take this truck with us, we can carry more mistress," Rachel replied.

Jane rolled her eyes, "You're determined to carry the house back with you aren't you." She thought about it for a minute and said finally, "You four have one week starting right now. If you miss the deadline I would be really sad."

She hadn't expected them to leave right then but Rachel gathered the other three and they took off. Susan, Lisa, and Tina all joined her. Susan looked at her two sisters before asking, "Mistress why did the others leave?"

"Your sisters wanted to pack the old house and bring what they can back before I sell the rest." Jane paused before adding, "I gave them a week to do what they wanted so they decided to get an early start." She looked the three girls over as she continued, "Since there are only four of us, my arm can take giving you a proper reward for bring my good girls. Come with me." She got out of the hot tub and dried off as she walked back inside.

Jane had the girls grab three dining room chairs and carry them into the living room. With a grin she had them bend over the backs and pretended to tie their ankles and wrists to the legs of the chairs. She walked back and forth caressing their up turned asses before saying, "Time for your rewards my loves. One... Two... Three... Four... That reminds me, since there are only four of us for this week, we will need to do things differently than I said. Tina, tomorrow morning call the realtor and have her help you set up all of the utilities. Lisa, you and I will work with the military on the fuel and lab issues. Susan deliveries and set up are your area."

She paused and said, "Now where was I... oh right... Six..." She counted slowly up to nine before getting side tracked again. Returning to the count she managed to go from eleven to fourteen and then sixteen to nineteen. Each time she skipped the number that would allow the girls to orgasm. By the time she reached nineteen all three were whimpering in need and begging to be allowed to cum. "Twenty," Jane finally said and smiled as they thrashed about and finally lay limply draped over the chairs.

"I love those nice pink asses," she said as they woke up. Laying down where they could see her, she slowly began to masturbate. "It's a shame I don't have a school girl worshiping my cunny." She smiled slightly and added, "Who is brave enough to orgasm all night as they sleep bound like this?" Stopping Jane said, "I know you want it loves, but I'm the one who is not ready... I'm sorry." Standing she said, "One more good hard spank and once you orgasm the ropes will fall off. Twenty-five." She watched as they thrashed around and fell to the ground. "Thirty," she said before they passed out.

Lisa woke to find her sisters still sleeping even though the sun was rising. She was going to grab a shower, put coffee on before waking them but saw their mistress sitting at the dining room table working. She quickly woke the others before going to Jane. "Good morning mistress. Would you like some breakfast?" When Jane didn't look up she continued into the kitchen and made coffee. Once enough had dripped through she poured a cup and took it out to Jane, "I made you some coffee..."

"Thank you," Jane said after a minute. "Go grab a shower and get dressed dear. Then you can get your sisters up if they aren't already."

Instead of going as she was told Lisa said, "Mistress, are you upset with me, with us?"

"No dear." Jane replied looking down at Lisa. "Seeing how much you three wanted your spankings made me wonder about the dark desires lurking in each of us." She paused and then added, "We'll talk later Lisa." Closing her laptop, Jane took the cup and walked outside.

Lisa watched Jane walk off. Standing she hurried to take a shower. Normally she would have told her sisters about Jane's strange actions but she wanted to try and handle it herself. Once she was dressed and ready to face the world, she went after coffee and walked outside. Standing near the table where Jane was sitting she said, "May I join you?"

"Of course Lisa," Jane said looking back at her. That the girl came alone instead of in force told her lots. Looking out at the desert and distant mountains she asked, "Ready to face the military this morning?"

"I think so," Lisa replied. "One thing about working for a small company, we, Rachel and I, had to do just about everything ourselves. The only thing we didn't do was engine work."

"If you find someone who you think may fit in, let me know," Jane replied softly. "Or would it be better to have an outside company do the work?"

"It depends on what you want Jane. If all we ever do is fly, you then an outsider is fine. If you still want to charter us out to others, then we will need someone on site due to the amount of engine run time." Lisa said simply.

"How do you feel about flying others?" Jane asked looking at Lisa.

"Mistress...If you wish it then I would spend the rest of my life flying others and doing with them anything you commanded." Lisa said not looking at Jane.

"That's not what I asked Lisa," Jane said.

Lisa looked at Jane, "My feelings on the issue doesn't matter Jane. Only your needs matter to me."

"Damn it Lisa... We are a family, you and your sisters' feelings matter to me. I know you hate the idea but need you to say it."

"Okay Jane. I hate it. The idea of being away from you kills me inside." Lisa suddenly stood and took a few steps away from the table. "I would be fine if you wanted us to pick up local people and fly them up to Vail or airport hubs. Then I would know I would be home in the evening here with you and the time away would like going to work." She turned and said, "I know how hard it is for you to be in charge of our lives. I understand that Jane, I really do. If you want less worry tell me to find a way to help pay for the cost of the jet."

"Find a way to make the jet to pay for itself. All I ask is for you and your sisters not whore yourselves out in the process." Jane looked down, "I hate that thought more than anything else Lisa." Raising her head, she said, "I love you and don't want to lose you."

"You won't lose us mistress," Lisa replied. She saw Tina and Susan coming out and added, "Just the pair I was looking for."

Jane turned and said, "Good morning dears. Sleep well?"

"Yes mistress mine," Tina replied. "Can I fix you something for breakfast?"

"Only if you eat also," Jane replied.

"Susan? Lisa?" Tina asked looking at the other two

"I could eat a horse," Susan replied.

"I'm fine sister," Lisa replied gesturing with her coffee.

Tina smiled and said, "Breakfast should be ready in twenty minutes." She headed back inside.

Susan joined Jane and sat, "So what's the topic this morning?"

"Mistress wants the jet to pay for its self and has tasked me to find a way. Any ideas sister?" Lisa asked.

"John and Margret," Susan replied.

"Who are they?" Tina asked.

"John is a travel agent who rents planes for mistress and Margret is his girlfriend. I bet he would have a solution." Susan beamed.

"Use my phone to call Margret first and see how your sister feels about them relocating out here to one of the houses and having a western wedding." Once you two have chatted, bring me the phone so I can talk to John." She looked at Lisa and then added, "Call Rachel and tell her I said that they have as long as they need to pack and return."

"As you command mistress," Susan said hurrying back inside with Lisa.

She turned back to her laptop and work. While Jane hadn't solved the nerve issue overnight, she had come up with a way for skin to tan rapidly. All she needed to do was have access to her lab to finish it. Tabling it for the time being she turned her attention to items she needed to buy. Even though she needed to make a list, she couldn't get Lisa's idea out of her mind. The vision of her jet being painted pink with manga style schoolgirls on the sides. The faces of the girls could be those of her slaves. That vision was enough to lighten her mood.

She was still giggling when Susan came out with her phone. Jane spoke to Margret for a moment and said simply, "It would be nice for you two to be close. You could play with your sisters and be closer to your mistress. While you are thinking about it, could you put John on for me pet?"

"Of course mistress," Margret said. She walked into his office and said, "Love, Jane would like to speak with you. She has great news."

John listened to Jane's idea and her offer to have him run it. When she ran down he said, "Let me talk to Margret and get back to you." He looked at her still standing at the door and said, "It would involve us moving out to the desert where the night life is watching the sidewalks being rolled up."

"I have all I want sitting before me love." Margret went over, knelt beside him and rested her head on his leg. "It would be nice to be close to my sisters."

"Sisters?" John asked. "I thought you were an only child."

"Susan and Kim are my sisters under mistress." Margret replied smiling up at him.

"Jane is your mistress?" John asked suddenly understanding why she is so loving and sexually adventuress.

"She is my mistress but you are my world. I love you with all my heart," she replied catching on to his worry. "John, before you get mad at her. Talk to Jane, she loves you like a sister would her brother."

"Okay love," John replied. He and Jane had gone back along way and she had helped him every way possible. That she had helped Margret be more loving was an issue but not a deal breaker. He dialed Jane and when she answered he said, "Give me a chance to wrap things up here and then we will come." He paused and slid a hand through Margret's hair before adding, "Margret misses her sisters and mistress's guidance." He listened for a moment and said, "Don't stress Jane... We'll talk when we get there."

"John, I'll have Lisa fly out tomorrow and bring you both here. I hate the idea of you moving and finding you hate it. So come visit first." Jane said. She got him to agree and then hung up. Going inside she said, "Lisa I need you to fly to Miami area with Susan. There you will pick up John, Margret, and Alice while leaving Susan." Jane looked at Susan and said, "You can, I hope, get the move done faster than Rachel and crew. You know enough to leave most of that crap."

"Mistress, your furniture there isn't crap. But I understand what you want done." Susan replied.

Going to the dining table Jane sat and said, "I had an idea... a vision so to speak." She raised her voice, "Tina can you hear in there?"

"Yes mistress," Tina replied peeking out. "Tell us your vision."

"Imagine this... the jet painted pink with manga styled school girls painted on it. Each of the school girls would have a stylized version of your faces." Jane paused and said, "Damn just the idea of it makes me wet." The thing of it was it really did excite her. "Can it be done Lisa?"

The idea filled her and consumed her mind as she pushed the edge of an orgasm. Flying a jet like that would be so hot... Lisa wanted desperately to cum. It took a moment for her to realize Jane had asked her a question. "I'm sorry, what did you ask mistress?"

"Please..." Susan whimpered as she too was so close.

Jane caught the need in her slaves and smiled. "You can cum for me now." While the pair in the dining room with her mewed in pleasure, it was Tina's scream, "Fuck yes!" that brought a smile to her lips. Standing she went into the kitchen and looked at Tina who was only standing because she was holding onto the counter for dear life. Going over she turned Tina towards her and gave her a tender kiss. In a whisper she said, "Keep having little orgasms my sweet while you finish cooking breakfast. When you finish eating you may have a nice big one for me."