Plain Jane Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmmm," Tina replied as she floated from orgasm to orgasm.

Returning to the other two she sat back down and asked, "Can the paint job be done?"

"Yes... I think," Lisa replied. She saw Tina coming in with breakfast unsteadily and jumped up to help.

Jane watched Tina as the poor girl tried to eat while orgasms wracked her body. Finally, she finished and with another yell orgasmed until she slid off the chair and onto the floor. Looking down at Tina, Jane said, "Good girl." She looked at the other two and was about to tell them to orgasm also when the doorbell rang. "Saved by the bell," she said with a smile as Susan got up and hurried over to answer the door.

Susan returned a minute later and said, "Mistress a Major Brucoski is here to see you."

Standing Jane said, "Lisa you're up." She walked to the front door with Lisa following, "Good morning Major. I'm Dr. Brown and this is my chief pilot Miss Norman."

"Dr. Brown, I received orders last night to report here this morning for a rush job. Would you be so kind as to tell me why?" Major Brucoski said.

"Of course Major," Jane said. "If you will come with me," she said leading the Major around to the underground garage. "I have three projects I need completed as quickly as possible." Inside the garage she gestured to the right side of the door, "I need a wall built from the edge of the door to the wall. Inside the new space, I need a level four changing room leading into a lab and a server room. The lab needs four dedicated twenty amp/ 110 volt electrical outlets along each wall. In addition, on the southern wall I need two fifty amp/ 220 volt boxes. The server room two dedicated twenty amp/ 110 volt electrical outlets and an air conditioning unit to keep the temperature at sixty-eight degrees." She looked at the man and said, "That is one project. The other deals with fuel bunkers." Jane paused and looked at Lisa, "Lisa?"

She followed the man and Lisa up the ramp and then out onto the runway as the girl talked through what was needed. When they finished Jane said, "How long?"

"Two weeks for the fuel bunkers but the modifications for the garage will take six weeks," Major Brucoski replied.

"To long, I need everything finished in ten days," Jane replied.

"Dr. Brown, I have a list of jobs to be done before yours. I can put a few men to work burying the fuel tanks and installing the pumps needed for them. But frankly your other work involves more than throwing up a wall here and there. We will have to work with the state inspectors and run more power out here. I don't know who you got to call me but you can tell them that the Corps don't take kindly to having to do civilian projects."

"Rather than me tearing into you for making assumptions you know nothing about let me call homeland back. Feel free to visit if you are managing to stay out of the brig." Jane smiled. She walked back to the house and made a call to Dr. Mann to complain. She also mentioned she had a tanning formula and needed her lab to finish it. As an added teaser she mentioned she had a solution for the nerve issue but that needed clinical trials.

Returning to Lisa and the Major she said, "I expect you will be getting a call Major." As she walked him back to his hummer she added, "For your information only, this is an independent lab for the Department of Homeland Security and reports to Deputy Director Dr. Mann. Feel free to call and ask if I kissed his ass to get you here."

As he drove off Jane said, "What an asshole." She looked at Lisa and added, "I bet he doesn't make it to town before returning and being nice." True to form the hummer stopped before reaching the end of the runway. It turned around and drove back. Red in face the Major got out and walked over.

"Two weeks, I have still need to push the plans through the state and run dedicated power lines to the garage."

"Ten days and this falls outside the state's regulations. Since this is a federal lab it is exempt of any state regulations just as any other military installation. If you can't do it in that time just say so and I will hire a general contractor and leave the tank farm to you."

"Dr. Brown, I know you are in a rush and have serious horsepower. However, I can do only what I can do. Even pulling everyone off other jobs and working twenty-four hours a day, it would take the better part of two weeks just to run the power and build a lab. Taking it to level four is at least another week assuming I can get the proper workers to do the job." The major replied.

Jane sighed, "Alright, run the power underground into the garage with a 100 amps at 220 volts' breaker box and do the fuel bunkers and their pumps. I will have an independent contractor do the rest."

She looked at Lisa, "Let that be a lesson to you." She waited until he left and added, "Government never does anything fast. I know damn well; we could do it in two weeks on our own. Hell, I built the lab in the basement alone. I damn sure can do this." Going inside she began the process of designing the lab at the dining room table. She was vaguely aware of the delivery truck arriving and Susan dealing with it.

She went online and began ordering building supplies and the tools she would need. When she was finally finished everything was going to be delivered the next afternoon. Closing her laptop, she looked up, "Did everything arrive?" she asked Susan who was waiting off to one side.

Before Susan could answer she looked at Lisa, "That reminds me, have your sisters buy some lawn chairs, say five or six and bring them back with you." She looked at Susan, "Sorry love. How did the delivery go?"

"It went fine mistress if you want to take a look now." Susan replied. She hoped she set everything up where their mistress wanted. She led Jane through the house and ended up in the master bedroom. "Mistress, have you gone to sleep yet?" She looked at her two sisters and added, "I noticed the inflatable mattress was still made from last night when the delivery men came."

"Jane, you didn't stay up all night did you?" Tina asked. "Mistress, you need your rest."

"No wonder you were short with the Major," Lisa added.

"I couldn't sleep loves. There is so much to do that my mind wouldn't shut down." Jane replied flattered that her girls were worried about her. "If I had my lab I would have made a cool ten mill overnight." Jane sat down on one of the two easy chairs in the living room and said, "I have a problem and need your advice."

"If it's like your pink jet I'm afraid I will not be much use." Susan said. Even now, she felt throbs of pleasure fill her mind at the idea of it.

Jane smiled, "I know what you mean dear." She paused and then said, "I gave Kimmy the project for solving the nerve regeneration issue. However, a solution came to me last night. Do you see my problem?" She looked down, "So what do I do?"

"Do you need the money?" Tina asked. "I ask because I know you have spent a hell of a lot of money in the last few weeks to bring us together and make a home for all of us."

Jane thought for a moment, 'I would gladly go broke for you girls. You are my world and the idea of losing you would kill me. Hell having your sisters gone makes me feel as if I have a lost a part of my soul."

"I know mistress. It kills us too," Tina replied. She looked at her sisters and said, "We all, including our sisters in Florida, realize how much of a mistake it was to go move the old house. What I wanted to know was if you needed more money."

"I still have thirty some million squirreled away Tina," Jane replied. "I don't need your money. It is my job to take care of you girls not the other way around."

"No mistress we live to take care of you if you let us," Susan said. "We love you and want you happy."

"That's a different topic sister. Let's not forget what we were talking about." Lisa paused and then said, "Mistress, if you don't need the funds then let Kimmy solve it. Once she has her solution then you can show her yours. But if you take it away from her, she will be happy and crushed at the same time."

"It would almost be worth seeing that combination together," Susan said.

"She would be happy to be relieved of her task and crushed because she failed her mistress. Would you like to know you failed Jane so much that she took your duty away from you?" Lisa said looking at Susan.

"No sister," Susan mumbled. "I was only joking Lisa," She looked at her mistress, "Kimmy can solve it mistress."

"What do you think Tina, after all it is your back that has to wait on healing." Jane asked.

"I agree with my sisters. Let Kimmy solve it." Tina replied.

"Okay, I'll wait." Jane replied.

Later that evening as they sat eating dinner Jane asked, "Lisa, are you safe flying without a copilot?"

"Safe... yes mistress." Lisa answered.

"But it's not legal to solo across the country is it." Jane said. The girl's lowered eyes and little nod confirmed her fears. "Then you won't go. John and Margret can wait until the others arrive back and we get everything set up." She got up, grabbed her phone and called him to explain the delay. Returning she said, "It's taken care of. That means you two get to help Tina and I build the lab starting tomorrow."

After dinner and once the dishes were done they followed Jane outside and lay on the concrete looking up at the stars. After a few minutes she asked, "If you could change anything what would you change?"

Susan rose up on one elbow and asked, "Ourselves, our sisters, our lives, or the world?"

"Start with yourself," Jane said not looking at her. "What makes you unhappy?"

"Nothing mistress," Susan finally answered.

"What about you two? What makes you unhappy Lisa? Tina?"

"Nothing here mistress," Tina replied.

"Same here," Lisa said a moment later. "I am who I want to be, where I want to be and most of all doing what I want with who I want."

"What's bothering you Susan?" Jane asked softly. "You used to be able to tell me anything and everything. Why shut me out now?"

"I wish I could make you happy Jane. You haven't slept in nearly three days now," Susan said still looking at her.

"Susan you know I have gone longer without sleep," Jane replied.

"But that was when you were in school Jane. One, your older now and two there is no excuse not to sleep now." Susan sat up fully, "Dr. Brown you must get some sleep otherwise as your lawyer I will have to step up and make you sleep."

"What a baseball bat?" Jane asked as she looked at Susan. She saw how serious and near tears Susan was and her humor fled, "Susan, I plan on sleeping tonight. I have you three here to keep me safe." Sitting up she said, "I have two things that I want to say to my girlfriends. Is it possible for you to remember back before each of you submitted to me? Is it possible to talk to you as equals?" She looked at Tina, "Remember that weekend when both Susan and Kimmy left you and I to ourselves? Instead of playing pain games we talked the night away about our hopes and dreams. Then we made love as the sun came up and slept together as lovers. Can you remember that night Tina and be that woman for me now?"

Jane looked at Lisa, "And you dear, we too talked the night away. That first night we met. I fell hard for you Lisa. In you I found someone smart and wanting to push her way into a man's world. You saw it too... I know you did." Jane finally looked at Susan, "Love, for eight years you were my best friend and playmate. You listened to me whine and always guided me towards a solution. How can you have lost that friendship and unspoken love?"

She suddenly stood and faced away from the three women, "A mistress is like a mother. She guides and controls though reward and punishment. However, she is the one who is responsible for her slaves or daughters as the case may be." Jane paused, "The down side is a mother can't go to her daughter and tell her what troubles her soul or her fears. It is the same as a mistress, I can't speak of what bothers me. All I can do is direct your actions and thoughts." Turning Jane looked down at them, "But as your friend and lover, I can unburden myself and hope to find a solution with your help."

Looking at Susan, Jane said, "So for tonight can you forget our relationship and be my friend?"

"I can Jane," Tina said softly. "I remember that night all too well. You were the first person I really connected with."

"Same here sister," Lisa said looking up at Jane. "I felt it too Jane."

"The balls in your court Susan," Jane said tenderly.

"Jane, you should know you can always come to me. Have you become so lost in the mistress mindset that you can't step away from it for a few." She looked at her sisters before looking back up at Jane, "I use the lawyer mind set when I have to step out of the slave mind and slap you as needed. But our friendship is always there." Susan replied. "Now then, seeing this is going to be friend talk, I want a drink? Anyone else?"

"Me," Jane replied.

"Ya think?" Susan shot back. She looked at her sisters, "While you two had your talks without drinking, I have found that if you get Jane hammered first she says what she thinks faster."

In the end all four ended up getting drinks and lounging in the living room. Once they were settled Jane said, "First of all, while I told you that I was floating in money it was true and false. I have somewhere over thirty mill as best I can figure. On the other hand since Christmas I have spent one hundred and seventy million. More or less..."

"Holy shit," Susan said softly. She knew they spent money like water but had no idea that much that fast.

"It's not all bad. The deal I made with the government is not all bad. Last night since I couldn't sleep I came up with a way to tan quickly without cancer. I just need my lab to make and test it out. Then that's a cool ten million dollars in the bank." Jane looked around, "However I need the lab to continue working on it. I want to have a couple things ready to go when they arrive and we set up. Who knows how long it takes to get from computer simulations to finished product. It may take an hour; it may take weeks." She looked at Susan, "I was fishing for ideas of something to work on next outside."

"That's simple, can you make an asshole repellent?" Tina replied.

"I wish," Jane replied. "I have been working on that one for four years and still haven't come up with one."

"I have two but not sure if they would be something you would want to sell," Lisa said softly. "First is a working cloaking device that would hide from radar and vision and the other is some type of material that combines the feel and scent of latex with the silken feel of nylon and spandex."

"Oh! How about a bodysuit that could morph into a hobble dress or other things," Susan said. "Now that would be hot... Dressed in a French maid outfit and then on command the outfit could change into an arm binder and tight laced corset."

"Makeup that can change from pink to an earth tone," Tina said.

"Like you I'm not sure I like the cloaking device but will work on it anyways. As for the other three ideas I like them and think we will keep them for ourselves." Jane replied. She took a deep drink and said, "That brings me to the other thing... It would be so much simpler to take one of the three houses out on the runway and turn it into a lab. All we would have to do is gut the interior and a little paint here and there I would have a new lab."

"Instead you are building one in the garage," Lisa said. "Why?"

"Because Jane doesn't feel safe being isolated from us," Tina replied. "I know that feeling all too well."

"Hell given half a chance I would sure as hell have a pistol handy," Susan said. "If for nothing else than the snakes."

"I never owned a gun let alone shot one, but I agree with Susan," Lisa said. "It's not that I don't trust anyone... oh wait it is."

"It's one thing to own a gun for Dutch courage and another to be willing to use it," Jane said looking at her glass. "If it came down to it, I don't know if I could take a life."

"I sure as hell could," Susan said with venom. She looked at her sisters and asked, "Knowing the cost if you didn't act wouldn't you also?"

"Put that way I would," Tina replied.

"No one messes with my family without a fight," Lisa agreed.

"I guess I would kill to protect you too," Jane said softly. She made a mental note to buy some weapons and learn to shoot as soon as possible. Standing she asked, "Anyone care to find out how many can fit in a bed together?" Once they were cuddling in bed she said softly, "I think we could fit five," and the three girls exploded with orgasmic bliss. With a smile on her lips and a song in her heart, she went to sleep.

And now for my disclaimers which were inspired by JimBob44 and acup. Thanks for the inspiration.

Yes, I never met a comma or ellipse I didn't like.

Yes, it jumps around too much.

Yes, it's in the wrong category.

Yes, it's too long.

Yes, it's too short.

Yes, this is stupid shit.

If you want a perfect story go find one written by Mr. Data.

And, yes, I suck.

Go have yourself a warm and fuzzy day.

BTW, you only get to comment on spelling and grammar if you are volunteering to be an editor. Those comments and rants will be deleted, you've been warned.

AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!