Plain Jane Full of Surprises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later that night in the guest suite at the Russo home, Jane undressed Teddy, taking her time while telling him she was so lucky that he had a big and very handsome cock. When she eventually closed her lips around it Teddy was all but ready to fire. Jane seemed aware of that and slowed down and eased back from known sensitive spots. They were tired but were feeling really good about themselves so when they settled down to a leisurely fuck in missionary position they stroked and kissed and gently sucked as never before. Jane was glad she was on the pill otherwise she knew her vulnerability to pregnancy would have been huge. She didn't want that, not now. She felt more open to Teddy than ever before and he appeared to have noticed, rolling off her, completely spent and murmuring, "That was truly amazing. How can a simple fuck be that amazing?"

"Oh a learning curve are we darling," Jane said and for that had a nipple squeezed rather roughly.

Early morning Jane went out to make coffee but found Aveline was ahead of her.

They kissed and hugged.

"Your lifting the lid over Robyn so adroitly last night means I am now clear to do and say whatever I like in my own home once more. I'm surprised you didn't tell me you would pave the way."

"What, and have you attempt to talk me out of it?"

Aveline smiled and shook her head in tribute. "Your mother told me you were so wonderful in speaking about her. I didn't say it but I thought you went a bit overboard on 'you are my mother' prose."

"I anticipated I was doing what you had done with Robyn so I corrected the situation. I probably have mom feeling I love you more than I do her, so that's why I emphasized I have only one mother. Perhaps I do wish you were my mother Aveline, but my mother is my mother and at this stage it was important for her to be told that and for dad to be given a bit of a shake-up."

"Jane, for one so young you are simply amazing. That's all I can say."

"There's no need to say anything. We had a lovely time at the party last night and yes extravagant tribute came my way. Your son is the best seducer I've ever had. Did you teach him?"

"Jane!" Aveline said, shrieking in laughter and falling against the far bench.

Guy came in with the newspaper and there was a Page 3 story headed 'Channel 8 deluged with late night feedback on new look 'Heartbreak Street'.'

Guy turned to the page where the review appeared, the two women looking over his shoulders.

'Brilliant script' by guest scriptwriter Jane McClay," wrote the reviewer. And later in the column, 'Promising new actress Jane McClay superb as the ruthless and venomous-laced siren Alexis'.

Aveline moaned, "The reviewer failed to make the connection between Jane the guest scriptwriter and Jane the actress."

"It's simply an oversight in the rush to make a back of paper deadline I'd imagine dear," said Guy. "Keep pressing against me. It's a new experience having a soft tit pressing into each shoulder early in the morning."

Jane pulled back as if she'd been shot. Guy chuckled and Aveline said, "Don't mind him darling. He thinks the function of breasts is to hold up a woman's dress."

Jane laughed a little and scuttled over to the coffee machine, calling, anyone for more coffee?"

When Jane arrived at the office she was greeted as if she were a sensational new TV star. People everywhere were hunched over the newspaper reading the review and looking at a photo supplied by the TV production company making the show of Jane stripped to bra and panties looking horrified into the dark murkiness below the boat.

Rose hugged her and said Jane had acted wonderfully and her portrayal at the end had made her cry. "Men can't make me cry but you can."

The guys in IT grinned when one of them called, "Take off your dress Jane and give us a real look."

She was mildly embarrassed by all the attention she was receiving.

Jane went four floors up for coffee next morning with Christine Oliver. Max the CEO joined them.

Max said, "You were great on 'The Street' last night. Sorry about your untimely death. I noticed you were a contributing scriptwriter. What scenes did you write?

"All scenes involving my character Alexis."

"Ah, the sex discussion in the bar, the bedroom scene and the death scene – all were a cut above the usual serving. I have to sit with my wife each week and view it with her."

"It was just the effect of someone new with fresh ideas. Anyone could have done that Max."

"Oh yeah? Christine called me after the show last night and suggested we commit to minor restructuring. I agreed. Although you are not qualified in accounting or finance, we want to put three departments under one umbrella and make you director of internal services, namely business growth, IT and human resources. You will receive a car and double of what you are paid now, plus usual senior executive benefits. This promotion is a big one and will provide you with initial embarrassment because you'll leapfrog a number of executives, quite a number including some partners. You'll be Number four on the pecking order after me, Christine and Alf, our director of financial services."

"I-I don't know what to say?"

Max grinned. "Just a thank you would be appreciated."

"Oh yes, thank you Max and thank you Christine."

"I'll be announcing this change in an all-staff memo as soon as I personally talk to partners you will be leapfrogging on the staff list, though not in income of course. The change will take effect on Monday. Please keep a keen eye on IT until your secure your replacement. Well congratulations. You will continue to report to me."

Jane called her mother and Teddy without success and left a message for Aveline who called forty-five minutes later.

"Hi darling, I'm in a rush."

"I've been promoted to Number 4 in the company on the staff list, in charge of IT, HR and business development. Can't get hold of mom and Teddy. I just had to tell someone. Bye."

"No wait. That is amazing darling. Let's all go to the local diner and party tonight. I'm not operating tomorrow and so can drink. Congratulations. Bye."

Christine took Jane to lunch. "I thought I should tell you darling my brother Michael called me last night. Mike is CEO at TV8. His comments about you stimulated me but only to a point. Max and I already had our eye on you but were waiting for a position. Mike asked was there any chance of me getting you interested in going to across to TV. Of course there was not a chance in hell. Mike is such a cheeky jerk. So having my eyes opened to that threat, accepting it could come from other directions, I called Max and said we had to act. The result of that was what we told you today. I didn't want you thinking your promotion had everything to do with your performance on TV. The fact is you happen to be our outstanding manager. Um, now for the curly one. Are you gay?"

"You are out of line asking that Christine."

"And I know you know I know that. I'm confident you will reply and not complain.

"Well read Christine. Like hell I'm gay. What put that idea into your head?"

"It was Max. He said he never sees you with a guy."

"Then does he see me with a woman?"

"He didn't say. Christ, you know what men are like with a bee in they bonnet...um, don't you?"

"Who do you think is fucking Teddy Russo and who do you think was so impressed and carried enough weight to get me accepted as a part screenwriter on 'The Street' and an acting role when I've had no acting experience?"

"Teddy Russo."

"Damn right and Christine, that was for your exclusive knowledge. I don't want you saying anything to Max with his screwed up impression of me. Let him think I might screw his wife, you or anyone else around here. It will give him something to really think about instead of checking expense sheets looking for unauthorized expenditure."

Christine said, "Jane, please calm down. It's all right. Do you think I would have invited you to lunch if I'd known you were gay?"

"Yes because it wouldn't have mattered to you whether or not I was gay. You are capable of keeping another person's sexual preference in perspective, or have I judged you wrongly?"

"No, no. You are right. It wouldn't matter at all."

Jane smiled. "You now look a little worried Christine. Until recently I was not particularly experienced in sex but always – always – my sex has been tasted exclusively by males."

"Tasted. Ohmigod Jane. Can we change the subject? What wine would you like?"

"A heavy chardonnay with grunt that leaves us with a thick finish between our legs."

Christine shrieked in laughter, and with embarrassment covered her face with the wine list.

THE END