Playing with Old Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhhh..." She moaned. "You're so fucking bad..."

My fingers, for reasons only the gods will ever know, pushed deeper into her.

Then, finally I felt her move. Her hand suddenly cupped me through my jeans, and her fingers traced over my growing bulge.

"Mmmm...this is very much like I remember." She sighed.

Ok...now it was definitely going too far, too fast. Actually, it was beyond too far. We were touching each other very intimately! I couldn't keep this going any longer. My thoughts briefly shook back to the reality of what we were doing, and just as I was about to say something, I felt her hips rock as she shuddered on my fingers - which I just realized I had instinctively curled up under her to put more pressure on her clit.

"Ahhh!...oh...you...bastard!" She exhaled deeply, her body shaking. The next events happened faster than my mind could process, or even make a move to stop. Suddenly she leaned over, pulling my pants open completely. My aching cock sprang from the waistband of my underwear as she freed me, and without hesitating one moment her warm hand was around my shaft. My head tilted back in that moment, a not so silent moan escaping me. I closed my eyes, the sensations of her warm grip flooding over me - amplified by the vivid thoughts that had drowned out most of my reason the entire evening.

Then, suddenly, another sensation followed, also very warm, but more...wet. Oh, god! My eyes shot open, and I saw her leaned completely over me, her lips wrapped tight around my swollen tip. I couldn't even think, or process, or...anything! It felt sublime, like it was the best oral I had ever received - looking back now, I think it really was... I could hear the wet sounds of her lips and her tongue sliding furiously up and down my shaft. It was mind blowing...the culmination of what both of us had been wanting secretly - at least in my case - since we met up that day. She was moaning every time she plunged my tip down the back of her throat, and her hand that was kept curled around me slid with greater and greater ease with the lubrication of her saliva. Her pace quickened, and it was as if she was trying to suck the cum from my body!

"Oh, my fucking god!" I finally managed. "I'm gonna...Mel, you're gonna make me...cum!"

That only seemed to double her effort, and soon I saw spots in my eyes as an incredible orgasm shook me to my core. My whole body went rigid, pushing me further up into her receiving mouth...she only pressed harder back into me, pushing my head down her throat once more just as I began to erupt. She gulped me down with every burst from my cock...it was impressive how she kept up. I came so hard, and for so long...

Finally, my body was released from the grip of that incredible release, and she popped me from her mouth. I could only rest back, struggling to catch my breath...struggling to realize what the hell I'd just done. Oh, god! What the hell did we just do!? I looked over at her, and she still looked to be in the throes of passion, almost as if she was ready to follow up with the last part of her threat...

"Oh, god..." I finally managed.

"Mmmmmm..." She just cooed, indifferent to the lines we just blew over...literally.

"Oh, shit..." I breathed again, still coming to terms with this. "Oh, fuck..."

"Well, if you're ready..." She teased.

"Ughhh..." I sighed, putting my hands to my face. What the fuck did I just let happen? God, that was mind blowing...but oh, god, I'd just cheated, really cheated on my girlfriend. This was something I was not used to, and would never have imagined doing, no matter what the physical distance was between us. And, oh, god, who I did it with...

Ok, calm down, I thought. I took a breath, and tried not to overthink it at that moment. That's what it was; we got caught up in a moment, a very hot moment. The discussion, the game...it went too far. That's all it was; a game. And we didn't have full-on sex...only everything but...ugh...

"Hey..." She said suddenly.

I looked over at her, and she seemed genuinely concerned.

"You ok?" She asked

"I don't know...I didn't mean for us to go that far." I replied

She sighed. "Honestly, I didn't either. I mean, I was completely honest about wanting to fuck you. And, at this point, I still would. But I don't go around breaking up relationships either. I don't like to be with someone who is taken. But with you...I don't know what it is. Maybe it's our history. Maybe it's because we've already fucked before that it doesn't feel wrong to me."

Fuck...

"I think maybe we should call it a night." I said finally. She looked a bit upset about it, but she knew I wasn't comfortable with what just happened.

"Alright." She said, "I understand."

During the ride back to her place, things were a bit quiet at first. The rain had begun to lessen by this time, and it made it much easier to see where I was going, but also made it suddenly that much quieter. I tried to organize my thoughts and put things into place. After the intensity of the orgasm had gone, all these anxieties came crashing down on me, and I sort of panicked. But I supposed I wasn't being completely fair to her, and I didn't want the night to end with this tension. I was about to say something, when she started first.

"So...ah...guess you thought I was kidding when I said I'd take you and suck you dry if you didn't stop touching me."

I forced a smile. "Yeah, sort of. I think part of me knew it wasn't a bluff. I was just so caught up in our thing."

She chuckled. "Yeah, I could tell. And so was I. I actually didn't know I was going to do that until you made me cum on your fingers like that..." she paused. "Asshole."

I smiled again. "I made you cum, huh?"

"Yeah, you did. You couldn't tell?"

"Well, I was a little lost in my own thoughts. I didn't even notice what my fingers were doing until I was about to tell you we had to stop..."

"...And then before you knew it I had your cock down my throat." She finished.

"Yeah." Despite my feelings, I felt my softened cock twitch at that.

She sighed, and rested her head back against the seat.

"Listen," she started, "nothing else has to happen between us, but I don't want things to be fucking awkward before you leave."

I smiled again at that. It really was helping to talk about it.

"Nah, I don't either." I replied, looking over at her.

It wasn't long after that we turned down her street and I parked the car in front of her place.

We sort of sat there for a few minutes, and she asked if we were cool.

"Yeah, we're definitely cool, Mel. I just have to sort out my own thoughts. I don't have any bad feelings towards you...at all!"

She smiled, and gestured for me to give her a hug.

"Besides," I said into her shoulder as she pulled me closer, regaining some composure, "if I were single, I'd take you inside right now and make you scream until the neighbors called the cops."

I felt her tense against me as I said it. She held on to me a bit longer and finally replied, "you're lucky I don't drag you in there right now and make you do that anyway..."

But I could see her joking expression as we parted. She smiled more easily, sensing the tension had all but disappeared. I was feeling much better about everything.

She opened the door and stepped out. The rain had pretty much stopped.

"Well keep in touch, mister." She said, leaning through the open door.

"I will, don't worry."

She smiled.

"In fact, why don't we get together once more before I take off?" I offered.

She smiled, but not deviously or with any hint of mischief, "let's do that."

"So, text me then?"

"Sounds fine." She replied. "But just to warn you, I may tease you a little when we talk in person but I can be merciless in my texts."

I shook my head, but couldn't help but smile. "I don't know if I should encourage you, but at least it's a bit harder for my cock to slip in your mouth, or other places, over the phone..." I saw her eyebrow rise as I said those words. "I think you may meet your match when it comes to that sort of texting though!"

"Yeah, we'll see about that." She huffed. Her expression left little doubt that I may have made another mistake. "'Night, Jack."

"'Night."

She shut the door, and I watched to make sure she made it in her house OK before I drove home.

It really shouldn't have come as any surprise, but as I returned home there were already a few texts waiting for me. The first ones were nothing too over the top, just little quips about how wet she still was, and that I didn't know what I was missing by not coming in with her. I decided to tease her back about how much of a bummer that was, and that it was too bad I would have to lay naked in bed tonight by myself, and have to slide my own hands up and down my aching cock. This lead to her replies detailing how she would take care of that herself if she were there, how she would use her lips and her tongue and her hot breath to get me ready, how she would use her body for the rest, and that she was imagining me sweaty and satisfied after she was finished with me.

I was just about to fall asleep, when I got another message. This time it was an MMS with a photo attached. Naughty girl! It was a selfie, taken just as she had apparently got out of the shower. Her wet hair was slicked back and there were beads of water dripping down her body. God, she looked even more amazing out of her clothes! She didn't reveal too much of herself as it was a side view from the waist up, but it gave me a great view of her chest and it certainly brought my cock back to attention. What did it for me most though was the wanton expression she wore in the photo, gazing hard into the camera. Under the photo was a caption that read "what you're missing...xoxo"

I had to smile. This may have been viewable as another step over the line, but in fact it helped me relax about the whole thing. I thought about sending one of my own, but that would have to wait. I simply replied with "at least I have something to dream about ;)"

-------

The next days passed rather usually. I'd gotten together with friends, got most of my stuff packed or sold, and was trying to let my brain process that I was moving out of the country. My birthday was coming up, and though I didn't really want to do anything big, my best friend and I decided to head up to a casino not far from my hometown that night. It wasn't a spectacular place, but it was still a fun place to go once in a while and try to win a few bucks. Anyway, we enjoyed the atmosphere, and the fact that you could smoke inside was a bonus. You couldn't argue with the free drinks either.

By this time the texts with my friend had gotten increasingly more graphic as we were pushing each other further and further. As the night of my birthday came, they had become outright gratuitous.

'So, when is the next time you're coming to take me?' She would write

'As soon as you can handle it.' I would reply

'Ohh, in this case you can cum right now.'

'Careful what you wish for. It might be a lot to take in.'

'I would love to find out.'

'Maybe you will. Are you open next Monday?'

'I'm open right now, ready to cum inside?'

I shook my head. This was escalating.

'Mmm, I would love to. But, the way I am right now I'd cum so hard you'd feel me dripping from you for days...'

There was a bit of a pause after that...I suppose I'd dropped all pretense with that one.

'Sometimes it's better when it gets a little messy.'

I smiled, 'oh, I agree!'

She sent a winking smiley.

At the casino, my buddy and I started with various slot machines trying our luck after watching a few people feed money into them with no success. We had a fair streak going as we'd pretty much been able to stay just ahead of even, but then suddenly the machine lit up after my buddy put in one final bet and won a small jackpot. It was a penny machine, so it was slow to count up the total, but in the end he had won a few hundred bucks. We grabbed another couple drinks and enjoyed a smoke...being my birthday we'd picked up some good cigars earlier, and after that win it seemed like a suitable time to break them out.

After some time, watching other gamblers and trying our luck once more, we decided to call it a night. We were standing in the line to cash out, when I received another text.

'So, this Monday. What time are you coming in me?'

A warmth rushed through my body as I read it. My pulse immediately quickened, and my breathing deepened. It was definitely partly the fault of the alcohol, but in truth she and I had been pushing each other's buttons in the worst way since last we saw each other. So I decided to go with it.

'How about 1pm. That work for you?'

'I'll be waiting.' She replied.

'I bet you will ;) just don't wear yourself out before I get there.'

'Just try and stop me.'

I held on to my phone in case of another response, but nothing came. I shrugged, smiling at our little game...which I very much hoped was staying harmless. It came to be our turn at the cashier, and we cashed our tickets and were about ready to leave. I stopped to check out the poker tables on our way out, as I'd always enjoyed the game but had never played for money. We found a nearby dealer and asked about it as there seemed to be no one playing, so she sat us down and explained that the game was played electronically, and if there were no other human players one could play against the house computer. Knowing how that would turn out I declined her offer to set up a game, but thought it'd be fun to play against other people sometime. Just then I felt a vibration in my pocket.

My jaw almost fell to the floor when I opened the message. She'd sent another picture, only this time the camera was focused between her legs. And she was bare naked. Her pussy was shaved completely, and on full display - she even used her fingers to spread her outer lips a bit, and it showed off a little of her pink inner folds with the flash lighting up her entrance... Even though my buddy and the dealer were oblivious, I quickly closed the image and tried to not let the growing bulge in my pants become too obvious. Then I felt my phone vibrate again. I thought better than to open it there, so I told my buddy I was heading to the bathroom before we left.

As soon as I shut myself in a stall, I hurriedly opened the message she'd sent. It was another photo, shot from the same angle, except now she'd put a finger inside. As my mouth was becoming dry from the image, another popped up. This time she'd slid in two fingers. I opened my pants to alleviate the strain against my now hardened cock, and absently slid my hand over my tip. Then another message chimed, containing one last photo. This time it was her face in view; she was looking into the camera with that wanton gaze, and she had the same two fingers that were just in her pussy pushed past her lips as she sucked on them. My hand was running more intently up and down my shaft at this point, and I began to feel my balls begin to tighten. I flipped back to the image of her two fingers pushed into her pussy and blew my load all over my hand...

After a particularly strong climax, I wondered how quiet I managed to be in that cavernous echo-inducing room. I listened, suddenly somewhat embarrassed that I'd just brought myself to release in a public bathroom while my buddy was waiting on me. But as I listened I could hear no one else in the room, and with the noise of the game floor outside I thought it was pretty unlikely anyone heard me. I looked down at my very messy hand, and smiled with an idea. I opened the camera on my phone and put my hand at my still-engorged tip. I held myself on display, took a shot, and quickly cleaned up my hand. I texted her the photo with a caption that read, 'you wanted a mess ;)'

I got up and put my softened member back in my pants, opened the stall and washed the rest of the cum from my fingers. As I was drying off, I felt my phone buzz, and when I checked I saw another picture message. What I saw made me almost rock hard again; it was another photo of her pussy, this time she put her fingers deep and pulled herself open so I could see all the way inside her. Then her caption read, 'this is where I wanted that mess...'

I replied, 'well, I'm sure I'll have plenty more ready by Monday ;)'

'You'd better; I'll be waiting for that ;)' she replied, then another message with an emot followed: ':-*'

That had been the first time either of us had sent a kissy face. I wondered about it, but it made my heart rate jump again, and I didn't think too much into it. So I replied, ';-*'

After the drive back home, I didn't have any new messages waiting for me from my new 'virtual lover.' So after dropping my friend back home, and finally collapsing in bed at after 5:00 in the morning, I pulled out my phone and perused the photos she'd sent earlier. I shook my head as my cock stirred back to life. In the quieter, more sobering atmosphere of my room I wondered once again what the hell I was doing. This was pushing all the boundaries, venturing too far again, even if we weren't actually in the same room and not actually touching. Clearly we were both fantasizing very heavily about having sex with each other...and after tonight's texts, I was a little nervous about how serious my friend seemed to become about it...hell, my texts weren't any better.

But, I shook off these thoughts as my other head began to take over again. I flipped through the photos, my hand once more gliding up and down my shaft - I was surprised at how hard I'd become in just the few moments I'd been laying there. When I looked at the one with her face, I stared at those sexy lips suckling her arousal from her fingers, stared at those eyes that pulled me like a sailor to the rocks by the siren's voice. I flipped to the other photos she'd sent...fuck, she'd taken these imagining me inside her... In the images it was obvious how wet she was; a trickle of her own cum was dripping down her thigh...I wondered if she'd brought herself to orgasm before sending the last photo as well... Then I flipped back to that last one where she was spread wide open, and the caption that had alluded to where she wanted my cum... "uhnnnn!" That was it, and once more I sprayed my hand and belly with thick ropes of semen. In my mind I pushed deep inside that gaping opening, and I heard her screams and moans in my ears...

Afterwards I collapsed, and before I could feel guilty about these forbidden pleasures, I drifted asleep.

-------

I awoke suddenly. The weekend had passed almost painfully slowly, yet, as our texting had become no less gratuitous, I was both yearning for and dreading our next meeting. Even if neither of us truly intended to go through with what we teased each other with every day, I worried that we both had worked each other up so much that something might happen akin to last time...only much more intensely. And now Monday was here, the day that I was supposed to 'come in her'...at 1pm. I checked my alarm as the buzzer had not yet gone off, and the time read 10:36. I had intended to get up at around 11:00 anyway, and knowing there was no way I'd get any more sleep I rolled up and stumbled towards my morning ritual. As I stood over the toilet, the stream suddenly shot out straight against the tank...

Ah, shit! I thought. I didn't even notice in my morning haze, not having worn anything to bed and therefor feeling no strain, but I was absolutely rock hard. Jesus, even after two days of what seemed like constant jerking off, my dick was still achingly hard in the morning. Even he was anticipating this day, it seemed...

I finished and cleaned up my mess, and jumped in the shower to get ready for whatever the day would bring. After a rather hasty breakfast, I started to prepare what I would wear. It was funny, really. This wasn't a date, an important meeting, and I wasn't even going to meet a crush or anything like that. But none the less I found myself calculating every tiny detail as I got dressed. I made sure I looked extra good as I got ready in the mirror, and even put on my special scent of cologne I only wore occasionally. Finally, it was time, and after one more glance in the mirror, I headed out.

123456...9