Plaything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My feminine curves are exaggerated... Nothing extreme... I seem to have gone from 34B-26-34 to 44DD-24-38 with a well padded rump. I was never sure that I wanted big breasts: but Hamsini wants me to have them, so thinking about it I want them too. My nipples however now stiffen to at least an inch long and my alveoli seem to be the size of saucers. They have also remodelled my lovely pussy: it is now more sensitive and my clitty is as long and as thick as my thumb and erects like a small cock when I am aroused, which seems to be most of the time. My outer lips are fuller and more swollen now and my inner ones seem to hang lower and are more rubbery. If anything brushes against them I get a distinct thrill, almost like an electric shock. Not only has my arse been padded but my pucker seems to have been stretched and made more sensitive and accommodating. In my innocence I wonder why.

The last change, and the only strange one is the tail... Yes, Hamsini, has had them grow me a tail – a real flesh and blood one. A tail with long red hair transplanted from my scalp. It seems that they removed a strip an inch wide from forehead to nape. Some of it forms the skin of my new tail while the rest of it runs down my neck and spine to link it with my hair. They closed the gap in my scalp and it is no longer visible now that it has healed.

I have a strip of red hair running right down my back and a short tail with long hair like a horse's. My darling Hamsini tells me that I should be able to 'swish' it from side to side as well as being able to raise it. Yes, it has its own muscles, that were stripped out of my back or from somewhere else where they were not needed. It is numb at the moment but will have feeling when the nerves regenerate..

Lastly, I try to speak... Nothing comes out other than squeaks, yelps and squeals. Hamsini's Mother has been as good as her word... Animals do not speak and pets are animals, all said and done.

Of cause. I found most of this out later, although, I don't really care. Why should I? I am pampered and live in comfort. I am loved and wanted. The pressures and stresses of my old life have faded and I do not want them back. Being a pet is so relaxing.

Now I am recuperating: in a few days I will be going to my new home. I am still suspended but am partly encased in a body mould to support my modified body. I have a distinct memory of whispering deep inside my head. I cannot hear the words, but they seem to be comforting. I vaguely remember pictures and videos flashing and flickering in front of my eyes. Things are becoming clearer – girls are wonderful...

Spring is in the air and I am looking forward to using my new body for pleasure, after all that is why I have been given it... I can't help wondering what else life has in store for me.

Day Twenty-One: The Swan and her rider.

I am home and wake up on the first morning in my basket. It is big and round with a padded, satin-covered base. I have blankets to keep me warm and cushions to cuddle up to.

Hamsini wakes me up on this special morning: all of the confusing sights, sounds and smells of my medical adventures seem to fade when I see her beautiful face and laughing golden eyes. She clips on my lead and takes me to somewhere that I can relieve myself. She watches but I don't seem to mind. Next we shower and she explores my improved body, squealing with delight as she caresses it. When my clitty twitches, begins to stiffen and slips out from between my labia, she cannot believe it at first. Very slowly, she reaches out and gently strokes it, then she grasps it and plays with it: she treats it as if it is a cock and tries to masturbate it just like a little boy would. I orgasm several times as she fondles it. Out of the shower, we dry each other using the soft white towels and then brush each other's hair after drying it. She then brushes my new mane and tail... How I wish that I could enjoy the sensation.

She takes one of my nipples in her mouth and sucks greedily like an infant at the breast.. Her eyes go wide as it grows and swells to a full inch inside her mouth. I want her to take me right now in the dressing room but she doesn't. Instead she leads me back into the white room, which she tells me is our playroom. This is where I slept, but when I look for my basket, it has gone. She sees my distress and tells me that she has had it moved into her bedroom because that is where I will sleep from now on.

I look around at the room, it is very plain. The walls and ceiling are a brilliant dazzling white while the floor is smooth, varnished pale wood. It is a sprung floor like in a gymnasium, a dance studio or a ballroom. One wall is mirrored while the one opposite is one single massive window looking out onto a very large walled garden. There are four doors: one to the garden, one to the toilet and one to Hamsini's suite of rooms. The fourth one is locked. It is clearly a very big house belonging to a very wealthy family.

Hamsini gets me to jog around the playroom just so that she can see how the new me moves. The big breasts seem to bounce with a rhythm all of their own, while the wide arse is built for comfort and not speed. The nerves haven't regenerated yet, so the tail hangs lifeless and without feeling. Hamsini stops me and then plays with my tail... She seems to love it. She runs her fingers through the ridge of hair that now grows down my back: she loves this also. Strange that she likes this hair yet had them remove the tufts in my armpits and around my pussy. The latter is now smooth and much more sensitive. She fingers it and I quiver. She smiles, pulls my head down and kisses me full on the mouth. I have never kissed a girl before and my response surprises me... I relax into her nut-brown arms, close my eyes and let her explore my mouth with her questing tongue. I am hers for the rest of my life and we both know it.

Hamsini uses the silver chain dog-lead to pull me in front of the mirror wall. Oh, wow! I have been given tattooed-on make-up: full coral pink lips, subtle green eye shadow and delicate black eye lines to make my eyes seem bigger and more feminine. The collar that is still buckled around my neck is beautiful, the diamantés sparkle and glitter as I move and the light catches them at different angles. There is a change. Emeralds have been added to spell out 'Hansa' in sparkling green letters. It is a beautiful name – it is mine!!! I am Hansa! I am her White Swan!

There is Hindi script tattooed in gold above my left breast. Hamsini sees me puzzling over it and smiles warmly. "It says: 'Hamsini's Pet Swan', my darling."

I spin around and kiss her so fast that she is startled. I take the lead this time and clearly this is something that she was not expecting... Something has changed: I love her and I want to love her. Of cause I am hers but this also means that she is mine. I hold her and feel her relax in my arms. She drops the lead and I gently began to explore the inside of her mouth with the tip of my tongue. The kiss goes on and on: my tongue finds hers and they rub sensually against each other. The swan rider seems to grow heavy and soon her swan is supporting her weight as she relaxes completely. The kiss ends when I am too light headed to continue.

My Rider's back arches as her head tilts slowly backwards. Soon she is staring up at the ceiling and her wonderful black hair cascades down to her cute little arse.

"Oh Hansa, darling Hansa! That was wonderful!" My rider says breathily.

I try to say something, but can only manage a puppy-like whine: "Hnn, hnn, hnn, hnn."

She straightens up and stares in horror. "Oh, Mummy had them take away your voice after all! I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I didn't ask for that!"

Then, lead forgotten, she takes me by the hand and we walk side-by-side out into the warm sunny garden where we eat breakfast on the patio where she is seated at a white garden table. My bowl is on the floor at her side and this is where I eat. Unfortunately, Human Beings do not have a muzzle, so eating like this is surprisingly difficult. I get the food plastered over my nose and all around my mouth. My tongue is too short for me to lick myself clean

Hamsini takes pity on me and wipes me clean and gives me a spoon so that I can finish off.

Afterwards she leads me across the lawn: me walking on al fours like the animal that I now am. The garden is beautiful: it is warmer here because of the surrounding high wall and so experiences an early spring. Flowers are out, I recognize daffodils, but most of the others are strangers to me. I sniff a big purple daisy on the way past, it is exquisite.

My beautiful owner leads me through an archway in a carefully trimmed hedge and then through a hidden gap between two massive hydrangeas. The leaves and blooms gently brush my skin as I pass, I shiver with pleasure.

I find myself in a secluded but romantic arbour: shrubs and trees are all around, shielding it from prying eyes: there is no other way in or out. The space is about twelve feet across and has a chipped bark surface. She tells me that this is her secret place and that no else ever comes here... I find this hard to believe considering that the evidence of a gardener's expert attentions is everywhere.

Besides the four patio lamps, the only things in the glade are a statue, a swing and a bench that is partly protected by a rustic three-sided shelter. The bench is thickly upholstered in a black leather-like material, it is soft and warm to the touch. I see that Hamsini has prepared for this moment for there is a strap-on lying on the bench. The dildo is green; she tells me that it complements my hair. I am shocked, I have never seen one of those things before, I stare at it wide-eyed in horror but Hamsini only laughs musically. She is laughing at my reaction, not at me.

We sit on the bench and I get a good look at the statue that is also in the secluded little arbour. It is of grey stone and is of a well-endowed girl crouching on all-fours. Her back slopes gently towards us; her ample breasts hang down and her broad arse points in our direction... Her stone pussy is mesmerising and seems to stare invitingly at me.

We kiss and cuddle for twenty or thirty minutes, our explorations of each other's bodies becomes gradually more intimate. She tastes like heaven and is soon as naked as I am. She takes the lead, after all she owns me, I am her pet, I am hers to do with as she wants and in any case I have no human voice to make suggestions: instead I whine and yelp enthusiastically, She calls me her beautiful swan and for some reason I quiver with pleasure at this. During one particular long and intimate kiss she gently pushes me back onto the bench and I feel fingers work their way into my pussy. I twitch and relax as she slides them in and out skilfully. I cum and she breaks the kiss. She removes her fingers and sucks one clean; then she offers the other one to me – I take it into my mouth and savour my own silky juices. I taste sweet and musky with a slight earthy overtone. It is a taste that I will crave from now on.

Hamsini takes the strap-on and buckles on the white leather harness. She stands in front of me, the false member standing at attention at her groin... The green dildo seems to be watching me. I feel threatened... While not exactly a virgin, I lack real experience as far as sex is concerned, the only twice that I had experienced it were not exactly pleasant and both times it hurt like blazes when I let Donald forced his cock into me. He came on both occasions, but I did not and the only orgasms that I had ever enjoyed before I was abducted and given to Hamsini were D-I-Y ones and rather weak.

Now I lie back on the bench, legs open and feet touching the floor, one either side. I look up at my brown angel who seems to tower over me, pert breasts, green cock and all. I am ready, I am waiting, I am filled with both longing and trepidation. I whine hopefully and yelp encouragingly.

She smiles down and then leans over and takes up my lead, gently she pulls me over to the statue... I am mystified... Surely she is not going to fuck that? She smiles again then gently drapes me over the stone girl's back... Only the statue is not stone, it is warm and yielding to the touch like some type of spongy grey plastic. When I am lying belly-down on the girl-figure Hamsini takes my hands and clips my wrist cuffs together under the figures belly and just below its ample breasts.

I look back and smile, spreading my legs as wide as I can. It is going to hurt, I know it is. It always hurts: but if this is what my darling owner wants, then this is what I shall give her. I whine encouragingly: the number of sounds that I am now able to make is strictly limited, whining seems the most appropriate.

Hamsini moves over and stands behind me, between my open legs. She stares at my dripping pussy which must look inviting to her. Yet nothing happens for a minute or so: I begin to get confused, worried even: doesn't she want me? Has she spotted something that repels her, something that she was previously unaware of? If I am not wanted, will her Mother send me away?

Then, after listening to my internal demons for what seems like for ever, she moves my tail to one side and I feel her fingertips softly stroke my labia... She is ever so gentle and I sigh appreciatively: she strokes my pussy for several seconds and then slips a finger in: I quiver and moan.

"So you are ready, my beautiful Swan?" Hamsini asks.

I want to scream: Yes, oh yes, yes, yes! But can do so no longer, instead I whine and moan.

She withdraws her fingers and I feel something larger being rubbed up and down against my oh, so sensitive pussy-lips, It feels wonderful and I feel my back arch in anticipation as I raise my shoulders and breasts off the girl-figure to which I am secured.

Then the head of the bright green cock is pushed in. It hurts momentarily and I yelp, but then I feel it fill me as Hamsini forces her faux-cock into my pussy.

The Swan Rider has mounted her Swan for the first time, Now I must take flight and bear us both up on the wings of ecstasy.

And ride me she does!

She eases forward, stretching me as I have never been stretched before, Her cock is no thicker than Donald's, but it is longer. In it goes and I gasp... Then she begins to slide it out and I sigh. She repeats the process and once more I am filled. She rides me as I am meant to be ridden: she takes it slow at first and the pain is gradually replaced by a feeling of pleasure. Gently she speeds up and also increases the depth of her expert thrusts and soon she is pushing into places where nothing has ever been before. It is a wonderful rhythm... Full – empty – full – empty – full – empty. I find that I am gasping and panting in time to her pelvic thrusts. Soon I can hear her body slapping against my arse as her wonderful thrusts develop power to match the rhythm. Then without realising it, I scream, I have cum!

The Swan-Rider has ridden her Swan to ecstasy. And it is a massive orgasm: much more powerful than anything that I previously experienced. My body spasms and jerks for many seconds. I expect her to stop, but she doesn't and the ride continues. I cum again and again... Two, three, four! I hear my rider scream also and her rhythm goes to pieces for several seconds, but the ride continues... Five! Six! Seven! Each one more powerful than the last... Eight!!! ......!!!! ......!!!!! I lose count: I am not really sentient any longer as wave after wave of raw pleasure slams through my body. I scream, I yelp, I writhe uncontrollably; but then; suddenly – nothing!

I awake, still chained to the figure... The Swan Rider had ridden me until I had lost consciousness. I lie there panting and moaning... weak orgasms continue to ripple through my body like after shocks. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" I sigh in ecstasy. I never really appreciated that I as a woman can experience multiple orgasms nor that I could orgasm so powerfully time and time again! I am grateful to my darling Rider. I know that she came also, for she was shrieking as loudly as I had been and towards the end, the force as she slammed against my arse had been enough to push me forward along the figure's back. Only the statue's breasts had stopped my chained wrists from moving any further.

The Rider releases her Swan and we sit on the ground and hug each other... No, we cling to each other. She mutters endearments into my ear while I whine gently into hers. I realise that my throat is sore; I honestly did not know that I was a screamer: Donald had never given me cause to find out.

We help each other to our feet and kiss. I relax in my Rider's arms and run my fingers through her beautiful hair, The embrace goes on and on. What a site we must have been out there in that sunlit arbour: pale pink skin against golden brown; copper-red hair against glossy black; coral pink nipples against chocolate-brown. A Swan and her Rider.....

Day Twenty-Two The Rider's Mother

NOTE: The days passed as a blur after my first visit to the arbour. I had the run of the play room, the walled garden and Hamsini's bedroom too, but the rest of the house was off limits too me. You must remember that I was not able to write any of this down until a long time after it had happened. Did I mention the notebook that I found in my Darlings bedroom? No I didn't! I was months into my new life before I stole it from her University briefcase. I use it as a diary.

Animals may not be able to speak, but at least this Swan can write. I will not mention it again, but it is the only way that I have of recording my wonderful life. I believe that Hamsini knows of its existence, but her Mother does not; thank goodness... If she ever finds out, I am sure that it would be confiscated.

I wake up the morning after the first ride. I awake in Hamsini's bed and not my own. We had an early night as we were both very tired. Hamsini kisses me and tells me that she must return to finish her college course and that on week days I will only see her first thing in the mornings and during the evening. I howl and she hugs me and dries my tears. We shower and I wash her beautiful young body with care... I try to take as long as possible but she slaps my bottom and tells me that I'll make her late for her first class!

After we have dried each other we eat breakfast on the patio and she leaves me soon after.

It is a long, long day. Her talk of college reminds me of my previous empty life: it must have been empty because I had no Hamsini to love me! And yet I had responsibilities and duties. I taught students, I was Deputy Head of the Humanities Department. I was put-upon, insulted and stressed by my colleagues and students alike. I also had Donald... I shudder: I am better out of it.

One of the Household Servants brings me a bowl of something for lunch. It smells savoury but I am not hungry, The woman is afraid of me, I can sense it, I can almost smell it. I stare at her and she swears at me. I growl, a low rumbling deep in my throat, and she scuttles out of the playroom by way of the door that is always locked.

I wonder what I look like to her? Some kind of vicious animal to be feared? A mentally ill woman to be despised? A sex-toy to be used? I laugh quietly, actually I do not care on way or the other. She is nothing to me: a servant at best, or knowing Hamsini's Mother – some kind of domestic slave. I may love women, but she does not count: what with her yellowish doughy face, course features and long mousey hair held back into a ponytail by a brown scrunchy.

Ponytail? How dare she? I look at my own tail and it twitches... My mouth falls open. My beloved tail actually moved on its own! I squeal with excitement and run out into the garden and throw myself onto the lawn where I lie on my back and laugh at the sky. My tail is alive! My tail is alive! I am happy!

123456...8