Plaything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

The whirlwind day had to end sooner or later, Danielle knew, and when she floated through the door of her house and saw her grandmother sitting on the couch with tender eyes and a pleasant smile, she sighed and floated further over to join the woman.

"Have a nice day?" her grandmother asked with a grin.

The dreamy smile on Danielle's face told the whole story. "Oh, yes!" she said excitedly. "I met so many wonderful people today. Some really good girls, you know?"

The older woman nodded. "It's nice to connect with people, isn't it?"

"Yes," Danielle breathed. "One of the girls I met even asked me to hang out with her this weekend." She giggled, then added, "On her yacht."

And Margaret Rosen, who was a practical woman and had never been someone of great means, instantly worried for the well-being of her granddaughter.

Danielle's parents were deceased and Margaret had been raising the girl herself for nearly five years, living off the parental life insurance money, and while they had not been poor nor lacking necessities, Danielle had never experienced the wealthier lifestyle. Margaret knew her admittance to Rembrandt, an affluent and prestigious private high school, would put her in the path of the young and the rich, but she did not think her indoctrination would happen so soon.

"Her yacht?" the older woman asked.

Danielle could not stop smiling. "Yes," the girl replied, "apparently it's quite large. Her name is Allegra and she seems really nice. And beautiful, oh my gosh! She's gorgeous! She wants me to spend the night Friday and Saturday. She said something about sailing to Catalina."

Margaret was still concerned. "Who else will be on the boat? Will her parents be there?"

Danielle shrugged. "I don't know," she replied honestly. "I was so happy that I didn't think to ask. She gave me her number and told me to call her if it was ok with you. I told her I still had to ask you about it."

Margaret smiled: Danielle truly was a good girl. She was kind and warm and smart and funny, and beautiful to boot. There was a great deal of trust between them. "You may go," the older woman decided, "as long as there will not be any boys on board and as long as you are supervised, and as long as the boat is safe."

Danielle grinned and threw her arms around her grandmother. The two embraced warmly. "Thank you!" she squealed, and then she jumped up and with a quick goodbye, dashed up the stairs to her room.

Margaret smiled as she watched her go, but the little voice in the back of her mind was wondering if she had made the right decision.

* * *

Allegra had just finished with her personal yoga instructor when her cell phone buzzed to trumpet its reception of a new text message.

"Thank you, Hans," Allegra said as she cupped the sculpted buttocks of the six foot four plus Hungarian and squeezed it tight. The man took her fondling without complaint.

"Miss Widmore," he said with heavily accented words. He nodded obediently and left the room.

Allegra flipped open her phone and clicked open the text, which she realized with delight was from Danielle Rosen, the innocent young beauty she met at school earlier that day. It read:gram said yes as long as parents there and no boys, ok?

It was sad Parker was not there to see the wicked spread across her face. There would be too much fun to be had this weekend, she could hardly contain herself. She texted back:great cant wait see you tomorrow.

And Allegra Widmore, who was not above a little fabrication when it suited her needs, turned right around and called Parker Wellington, who had a few things to pick up in advance of their weekend revelry.

* * *

Tamara Dahl waited patiently at the dock on Friday afternoon for Allegra and her guest to arrive. It was her job to ensure the guest was kept happy and that Allegra received everything she needed, which basically meant when the girl was on board it was Tamara's job to facilitate the fulfillment of her every whim and wish.

When Allegra was off the ship, her job was one of the best around: sun and sea and travel and an excellent salary. When the ship was occupied, her job was at best only passable and often times kind of sucked. She very much hoped this weekend would prove one of the passable times.

The black limousine rolled up and the driver (Jenkins was his name) got out and came around to open the door. Allegra Widmore stepped gracefully out of the car, followed by her friend.

Tamara was surprised: the two girls were a study in opposites. Where Allegra was wearing a short-skirt and tight-shirt combo that revealed ample amounts of her skin, the other girl was wearing a pair of jeans and a sweater-shirt that only showed an inch of stomach. Where Allegra wore an expensive pair of sunglasses several sizes too large for her face, the other girl wore an understated pair of glasses that were likely less expensive than a long-distance phone call. Where Allegra carried a Louis Vuitton purse valued at several thousand dollars, the other girl had some kind of handbag Tamara thought she remembered seeing at Target. The only thing they shared, in fact, was their blonde hair and beauty.

Who was this new girl, she thought, and what was Allegra Widmore doing with her?

"Hello, Tamara," Allegra said as they approached. The words themselves were nice enough, but it was thewaythe girl always said hello to her that rankled Tamara, as if the greeting was little more than formality before the giving of orders.

For that reason, Tamara waited a brief instant (the instant when Allegra usually announced what she would instantly be needing brought to her or prepared for her) before she nodded her head respectfully and replied, "Welcome back, Miss Widmore."

Allegra latched onto the arm of her friend. "This is Danielle," she cooed. "Isn't she gorgeous?"

Tamara smiled kindly. "Yes, she is," she agreed. "Hello, Danielle. My name is Tamara. I'm the executive assistant on board the ship. Please let me know if you need anything, anything at all." She turned to face the eighteen year-old who was (technically) her boss. "Will Danielle be staying in the starboard stateroom then?"

Allegra giggled. "No, silly!" she exclaimed. "This is a girl bonding weekend! She'll stay with me in my suite."

Which explained quite a bit, as far as Tamara was concerned. "If that is all, girls," she said. "Miss Widmore, you know how to reach me should you require further assistance."

"Have Nicholas fire up the Jacuzzi and keep it warm all weekend ," Allegra instructed. "We're planning to work out so tell Jess to be ready in the gym. Otherwise, we won't really need anything until dinner. We're having sushi, right?"

Tamara did not let her displeasure show. "Of course, Miss Widmore," she answered. Eleanor would not be happy, either. "I'll tell the kitchen about it immediately. Welcome to the Super Yacht Allegra, Danielle."

"Excellent!" Allegra squealed. "Come on, Danielle, let me show you around." The girls scurried off, Allegra leading Danielle by the arm.

And Tamara was reminded momentarily, watching them go, of the fable that tells of a rabbit that crosses a river by riding the snout of a fox, and she hoped the end would not come as harshly for Danielle, who seemed a sweet and innocent girl, as it had for the rabbit.

* * *

It had been an amazing afternoon for Danielle. After school, the limo picked them up and spirited them off to a private dock where Allegra's yacht (named after her!) waited. They met a beautiful young woman with dark red hair named Tamara, who said she was an assistant of some kind, and then Allegra gave her the grand tour.

The yacht was simply incredible and Danielle had never imagined that such wealth could exist in the world. It was classified as a Super Yacht, which meant it was more than one hundred fifty feet in length (it was one hundred sixty-four, actually, which was fifty meters). It could comfortably accommodate twelve crew members and twelve guests, but had space enough for fifty people or more to roam about.

There were four individual decks: the lower deck, which housed three general staterooms aft, the engine room amidships and the crew quarters forward, not to mention an exterior swimming platform at the stern with stairs descending from the main deck; the main deck, which ascended to from those stairs took you to another exterior deck, this one sheltered, followed by the main lounge, the dining room and the galley, and then a hallway with two VIP staterooms to the left and right and Allegra's room (the owner's suite) at the end; the upper deck, with another exterior deck aft (above the sheltered deck one level below) used for outdoor dining and connected to the sky lounge, which had a full wet bar half-inside and half-outside, followed by the gymnasium and captain's cabin amidships and the bridge (where the captain drove the ship) to the fore; and the sun deck, an exposed roof-top deck with lounge chairs and the Jacuzzi.

It was amazingly spacious despite all that and so extravagant Danielle imagined there were five-star hotels less-well-situated and refined. She could not imagine what it must be like to spend time living on such a ship.

During the tour they met the whole of the crew: Walter, the captain; Lyle, the first officer; John, the chief engineer, and Richard, the second engineer; Albert, the bosun; Nicholas, the crewman; Eleanor and Terrance, a married couple, who were the steward and stewardess of the yacht; Tamara, mentioned already; and Jess, the masseuse and gym instructor.

And then they had gone back to Allegra's room and changed quickly into their workout gear, and spent the next hour chatting and exercising in the on-board gymnasium, which was nicer than any fitness center Danielle had ever seen. They rode bikes, did some elliptical, worked their abs and even did some light Pilates with the help of Jess, who was only twenty-four but a very accomplished instructor. By the time they were done, Danielle was exhausted.

But they were not done yet. Allegra was excited at the prospect of sushi and by the time they got back to her room from the gym, it was nearly seven o'clock and the sun was beginning to set. Danielle allowed her fatigue to give way to her hunger. They ate in the sky lounge, which is apparently where Allegra did most of her dining. The sushi was amazing (it was Danielle's first time, but she was not a finicky eater and loved it).

"Want a drink?" Allegra asked half-way through the meal as she dabbed a spicy tuna roll in soy sauce. There was an interesting kind of grin on the girl's face as she asked.

Danielle had a full glass of water right in front of her so it was obvious Allegra was thinking of something else. "Like what?" she asked innocently.

Allegra nodded in the direction of the bar and her grin widened. There was a significant twinkle in her blue eyes. "Like something stiffer than a little boy's boner," she replied.

Danielle's eyes widened to the size of saucers. She opened her mouth to speak, but had no idea what to say in response. She knew Allegra was more open and brazen than most other girls (speaking to her for more than a few minutes told you that, not to mention her skimpy fashion sense) and while she was mostly inexperienced, yes, Danielle was no blushing virgin herself, but to hear such lewdness outright was still somewhat of a shock.

The girl laughed and rose to her feet, and floated gracefully over to the bar. She poured two shot glasses full of what looked like vodka and then filled two glasses with more of the same, plus red bull. "Trust me," Allegra said as she returned and handing one of the shots to Danielle. "This will start our night off right."

The liquid burned as the shot went down. Danielle had not had too much experience with alcohol, either, but she knew enough to know how to take a shot. She just did not like doing it. She sucked down some of the red bull-vodka chaser to ease her pain.

Two shots and several minutes later, and feeling extremely loose and relaxed, they returned to the bedroom: Allegra wanted to make a nighttime trip to the Jacuzzi.

The girls pulled out their little bikinis and stripped down to their bras and panties, and out of the corner of her eye, Danielle watched as Allegra went one step further and got completely naked. The girl reached back and unhooked her bra and two incredible breasts spilled out, round and firm and shaped like two perfect teardrops. Then she hooked her thumbs into the band of her panties and guided the silken garment down her shapely hips and thighs. She lifted each leg gracefully in its turn, stepped out and tossed the little white bunch onto the floor. She stood up, her gorgeous body at full height, completely nude. Locks of stunning blonde hair cascaded down her shoulders and her luscious breasts jiggled as she swept it back with a quick flick of her head.

Allegra noticed her staring. "Do you like what you see?" she asked with a grin.

Danielle blushed and lowered her eyes. "You're beautiful," she said softly.

Allegra sighed and stepped forward, and wrapped her arms around Danielle in a gentle embrace. It was completely unexpected and represented the first time a nude girl had ever hugged her, but the experience was nice, Danielle thought. Allegra smelled wonderful and her skin was soft, and it was overall quite pleasant sharing the moment and knowing the friendship between them was deepening.

Then Allegra stepped back and looked at Danielle expectantly, hands on her hips. "Well?" she asked, her brazenness popping up once again. "Let's see the goods."

Danielle's eyes widened again as she realized Allegra was going to watch her closely while she undressed. She had been naked before in front of girls (like in gym class or the locker room) but there was something about the way Allegra was looking at her that made her nervous.

"Are you going to watch me?" she asked in a timid voice.

Allegra laughed. "Of course! Why not?"

There was really no response for that, Danielle realized, and so steeled herself and discarded her bra. She glanced up to find Allegra staring at her chest.

"I hate wearing bras," Danielle said hurriedly, not knowing what else to say. "My boobs are larger 32D and don't fit most bras, so mine are always too small."

Allegra stepped closer, still staring. It was clear she was looking at the small red indenture marks on the sides of Danielle's breasts. "How sad," she said finally, and brought her hands up to touch the marks.

Danielle sucked in a quick breath. She had never actually had another girl touch her boobs before; Allegra was now gently massaging them. "Yes," was all she could say. She was not a lesbian, nor had she ever really been interested in girls in the same bi-curious way some of her old friends had, but it always felt nice to be touched.

Allegra reached up then with both hands and cupped her breasts, and Danielle took an involuntary step backward. Allegra smiled soothingly. "Don't be shy," she said. "You have beautiful breasts."

"Thank you," Danielle said, and turned quickly to finish readying herself for the Jacuzzi. The alcohol was definitely affecting her and she was feeling warm all over.

And because she was turned around, she did not see the wicked grin that flashed across the face of Allegra Widmore, who was very much looking forward to the weekend to come.

Part Three: An Unexpected Visitor

At thirty-two and having lived the life of a yacht crewmen for more than thirteen years, Nicholas Barnes had seen his fair share of amazing things: beautiful women, extravagant parties, expensive toys and money like you would not believe. And while he did not make nearly as much as the people he worked for (men and women to whom his entire salary would seem a fair price for a diamond ring) he saw his fair share of fringe benefits.

For instance, his current gig on board the Allegra (a post held for only a few months) meant he got to flirt and fool around with the two young female members of the crew, Tamara and Jess (he was the only guy younger than forty in the crew and most of them were married anyways, which meant both twenty-something girls were open to him and him alone), not to mention ogle the hot blonde eighteen year-old daughter of the owner of the ship, who scurried around in her slinky bikini a decent amount of the time.

He was in his cramped-but-suitable living quarters surfing the internet when the call came down from the bridge and changed the course of his night. The boss was on-board and this time she had a female friend with her (another delectable piece of ass named Danielle), which meant the chances of something exciting happening increased exponentially. He jumped up and grabbed the receiver.

"Nicholas," the flat voice of Albert Graves echoed on the other end of the device. Graves was the bosun for the ship, which basically meant he was a higher-ranked crewman than Nicholas. "The captain wants to see you on the bridge."

Nicholas set the phone down, sighed and hustled his way up two decks to the bridge, where the captain was waiting. Also in the room were Graves, Lyle Smith (the first officer), Eleanor Wentworth (the ship stewardess) and Tamara Gray (the ship liaison).

The captain was looking out over the waters of the marina (they were pushing off from the dock in a few minutes, headed for Catalina). The other four were standing quietly off to the side.

"Nicholas," the captain said in his usual quietly firm voice, "we have a situation."

Nicholas nodded respectfully and said, "Yes, sir," but inside he was grinning widely. When the captain spoke that way, it usually meant there was a job involving Allegra Widmore, the afore-mentioned hot blonde daughter of the owner of the ship.

Eleanor chimed in from his right. "Allegra and her friend have been drinking," she said with obvious displeasure in her voice, "and now they intend to use the Jacuzzi."

Nicholas nodded again. This was not the first time this had happened and he knew what was coming next, and it did little to curb his enthusiasm.

"Use the mirrored portal on the starboard side," the captain told him. There was a small storage hutch on the roof deck accessible from a circular service staircase in the galley. It was mirrored on the outside to provide easy viewing of the rook deck and jacuzzi for solely these kinds of moments and Nicholas was the usual beneficiary. "Keep an eye on them. We do not want one of them fainting in the water."

"Aye, sir," he said formally.

The captain nodded. "On your way," the man said.

Which is why Nicholas found himself several minutes later wedged inside the hutch, peering out the window at the steaming waters of the hot tub beyond, in which two beautiful young teenage girls were luxuriating. The voices were muffled, but still loud enough that he could clearly make out the words.

"What do you think?" Allegra asked without opening her eyes. Her head was resting against the border of the tub with the rest of her body, unfortunately, submerged and hidden.

The other girl (Danielle) looked over. She had been staring up at the stars. "Wonderful," she sighed. The girl sounded very sweet and Nicholas wondered just what had allowed Allegra Widmore to sink her teeth into her. "Thank you for inviting me."

"So tell me about boys," Allegra said, and Nicholas grinned: now they were getting to the good stuff. "Do you have a boyfriend? I'm surprised it's taken me so long to ask you."

Danielle shook her head. "No," she admitted, "no boyfriend. I've had a couple, one for almost a year, but no one right now."

Allegra opened her eyes and fixed the girl with a serious stare. Nicholas had seen the look many times before; it said her question would be answered. "Are you still a virgin?" she asked, and the other girl blushed.