Plaything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes," the buxom blonde replied with a wicked grin as she dropped to her knees and slid her hands slowly up from his knee. Her fingers deftly undid his belt and zipper, and in a flash the slacks were down around his ankles.

"You ladies seem to be taking advantage of me," Parker said with a grin. It was important to maintain the illusion that Danielle was in command of what she was doing. If he ever wanted to fuck her again, that point was essential.

Allegra knew it, too. "Would you like to see more?" she asked with a lusty look right into Danielle's stunning green eyes.

And Danielle Rosen, who never would have allowed herself into such a situation sober and who was by nature a fairly shy person, but whose hormones and nerve-endings and inhibitions and adventurousness had been turned upside down by the atmosphere, the individuals she was with and (more than anything) the booze and the drugs, grinned wickedly right back at Allegra and said, resoundingly, "Yes."

And Parker nearly came right there.

He shucked off his shoes and Allegra helped remove his pants completely as Danielle's hands began to unbutton his shirt. In short order all that remained of his clothes was his pair of black snug-fit Calvin Klein boxer briefs.

Then the blue-eyed temptress on her knees before him looked up again at the doe-eyed girl clutching him around the midsection, and asked in another husky whisper, "More?"

Danielle nodded wordlessly.

And then Allegra displayed again one of the reasons Parker was so enamored of her when she said eagerly, "You first," and without any further warning yanked Danielle's white ruffled skirt down around her ankles.

The girl gasped and tried to step back, but Parker was too swift and wrapped her up in his arms. Danielle struggled for just the briefest moment before she sighed and lay her head against his chest again: the drug did its job well yet again.

Allegra was in complete command of the action and turned her attention back to Parker. She tugged down on his boxer briefs and in scant few moments, they too were on the floor and his hard cock burst out into the open air. Danielle gasped again and could not tear her eyes away and Allegra grinned as her own eyes devoured Parker's member.

"This thick beauty's all for us, Danielle, baby," the latter said sweetly, and Parker shuddered with a fresh wave of desire as the wealthy blonde socialite took the base of his shaft, along with as much of his scrotum and testicles as would fit into her hand, and squeezed it ever-so-gently.

"Ohhh, my," Danielle breathed in awe as she watched the action unfold below, her lovely green eyes wide and wondering.

Parker merely groaned. His own eagerness and desire was immense, far greater than he usually experienced, which was saying something for a man with as many sexual conquests as he.

Allegra tightened her grip. "You like?" she asked with girlish innocence, although Parker knew better which of the two girls was the innocent one.


Parker moaned. "Much," he replied.

Allegra grinned. "When Parker gets hard," she said, "good things happen."

And then she wrapped her velvety lips around the head of his cock.

Danielle gasped again and Parker nearly buckled. On her knees subserviently before them, Allegra vigorously sucked and slurped the head of his shaft with her pouty red lips as she gazed up with a mixture of carnal hunger and unrestrained glee on her face. Parker had always taken great pleasure in watching Allegra orally service his cock.

Although his view did not last long unobstructed as Danielle surprised him completely by taking his chin in her hand and forcing his head around, at which point she promptly attached her mouth to his and stuck her tongue down his throat. She was soul-kissing, the kind of deep tongue kissing usually reserved for the most intimate of lovers, but which was rather common when one was under the euphoric influence of Ecstasy.

There would, Parker realized with another lurch of his cock as he grinned into the luscious eighteen year-old's mouth, be no turning back now for Danielle.

Her mouth was simply delicious and Parker attacked her just as frantically as she did him. She whimpered softly into his mouth. From the corner of his eye, Parker saw Allegra looking up at them as she snacked furiously on his meat. Her greedy blue eyes were locked on his face and her mouth was curved in a wicked smile made all the more lascivious by the cock stretching her lips.

One girl was feasting on his dick and the other was enjoying his mouth and tongue, and Parker was in heaven, but it was not enough, he decided: his hands were far too passive and there was pliant flesh to be fondled.

His left hand snaked down and cupped Danielle's sweet round ass. The skirt was gone and the taut bottom unobstructed but for a flimsy pair of white silk thong panties. Parker jiggled the flesh roughly for several seconds, enjoying the feel of it in his hand. He was an ass-man, no doubt about it, and hers was incredible. As he fondled her, the kiss Danielle was giving him increased in its intensity. It was like she was trying to eat his face.

And then abruptly she broke free of the passionate lip-lock and three things happened in rapid succession: first, the eyes of the fresh-faced blonde met his own, and in that moment Parker saw more unadulterated lust and ravenous hunger in those beautiful green pools than he had ever expected to see; second, he noticed the unoccupied right arm of Allegra had wrapped around Danielle's left leg and was tugging her down to the floor; and third, due to the tugging, Danielle dropped to her knees next to Allegra to watch eagerly and up close as the latter worshipped the thick shaft of his penis.

Allegra pulled back. "Why don't you take care of his balls, baby," she whispered with a smile. Moments later her lips were wrapped back around the head of his cock.

Parker sucked in a breath as he waited to see what Danielle would do and he swooned as she leaned closer and lower and swiped her tongue along the delicate wrinkled skin of his heavy testicles. He groaned as she stuck her tongue out as far as it would go and cupped one of his aching balls in its flat, lifting it, testing it. He groaned again and his eyes fluttered shut, legs weak from the sensations of two girls servicing him.

When the sensations abruptly ceased, however, he opened his eyes to find the girls grinning up at him, side-by-side on their knees in front of his raging erection, four beautifully colored eyes, two green and two blue, looking into his own. Allegra still had her mouth full of his cock but was motionless, while Danielle had pulled back from his balls.

Languorously Allegra slid her lips back from his member and turned her sweet smile to Danielle. "Would you like some, baby?" she cooed as the hand gripping the base of his shaft angling the tip towards her doe-eyed blonde friend.

Danielle giggled, an innocent and sexy-as-hell sound, flashed a glance up at Parker and swallowed half the length of his cock in one graceful and very unexpected motion.

Which is why Parker groaned and felt his legs tremble. He nearly toppled, but Allegra's gentle and sudden hand on his buttocks held him steady.

The blowjob style of Danielle Rosen varied greatly from that of Allegra Widmore, but was just as potent in its pleasure. While Allegra usually wasted no time and ravenously devoured the whole of his cock from start to finish, Danielle showered the whole of him with loving affection. Her tongue flittered around his shaft as it was lodged in her mouth and when she withdrew, she offered his balls another couple of languid swipes.

Meanwhile, Allegra splayed a series of gentle kisses over Danielle's neck and face. It was an extremely erotic sight for Parker to witness, made all the more erotic by the fact that as she was doing so, Allegra was also caressing the smooth curve of Danielle's bottom with her fingertips.

"So lovely," the wealthy blonde strumpet commented, almost to herself, as Danielle continued to suckle his aching member.

And then, abruptly, maddeningly, she stopped suckling, her lips sliding completely off of his rod. Parker groaned from the loss. He groaned again a few moments later, but for a wholly different reason.

"Here, honey," Danielle murmured as she offered his shaft back to Allegra, who smiled for the briefest instant before she greedily stuffed its entire length back into her luscious mouth. The thick head struck the back of her throat repeatedly as she bobbed up and down upon him. The extreme suction she employed was almost (almost, but not quite) painful.

But she was only at it (at most) for one minute before she passed it back to Danielle, and Parker realized with a stab of ego-induced pleasure that he was the recipient of a fantastic dual blowjob: the girls would be sharing his penis evenly between them!

Danielle again brought her lovingly soft style of sucking. Her head bobbed slowly back and forth upon the thick, engorged shaft as she worked at him. There was so much gentle affection and tenderness in the way she was pleasuring him, Parker could not help but smile. He reached down and stroked the silken blonde strands of her long-flowing hair; she gazed up at him with drug-induced devotion. She hummed softly around his cock, the vibrations like shockwaves coursing through his body.

Allegra kept herself busy as Danielle slurped away at him by groping one of the blonde girl's swollen breasts. There was a wicked little grin on her face as she did so and Parker knew it had been some time since Allegra had been with another woman. Then she glanced up and her eyes met his, and with a dirty little wink she said more to him than she could have with one thousand actual words.

Danielle noticed their exchange and offered his cock back to Allegra, who took it without hesitation. The hungry blonde immediately took the full length into her mouth and sucked with unparalleled furiousness. Her head bobbed up and down like an engine piston and he could feel her tongue go crazy, slipping and sliding over his shaft like a fish flopping in a boat.

She drew the whole of him in and held it there, and he could feel his cock lodge somewhere deep within Allegra's throat, far past her sparkling pearly white teeth. He growled gutturally at the incredible sensation.


Parker swiftly neared the break point. Not only because of Allegra's extraordinary oral talents, but because Danielle (sweet and innocent and now-nasty Danielle) chose that particular moment to lean forward and adoringly nuzzle her nose against his pubic hair, and then used the flat of her tongue to swipe leisurely once more at his testicles.

Simply incredible, Parker knew the situation was. One gorgeous teenager sucking his cock while another was busy tonguing his balls. And here he was, Parker Wellington, lording over them with his hands on his hips as they rested subserviently on their knees before him.

Allegra finished her latest round of cock-worship and withdrew, still pumping the base with her hand, and the girls exchanged another glance. Allegra slowly began to lick and kiss around the tip while Danielle moved from his balls to the middle of his shaft, wrapping her lips around the shaft and lightly suckling the column from the side as Allegra worked over the head.

Two luscious sets of lips upon his cock had pushed Parker to the brink, but what happened next pushed him firmly over.

Danielle rose and Allegra fell, and the two met together just below the mushroomed crown. With his thick shaft wedged firmly between their lips, the two beauties pressed their mouths together in a passionate kiss. Their tongues dueled, trying to get at each other around the thick obstacle blocking their way.

The feeling of Allegra and Danielle making out with his penis planted firmly between them did the trick. Parker's cock spasmed and erupted like a geyser. The thick ropy first blast rose and fell, plopping squarely on the slender collarbone of Danielle before it oozed down onto the upper swell of her left breast.

Allegra moved with blazing speed, lining her face up directly in front of Parker's twitching, spouting member. He groaned wildly as he watched the sexpot open her mouth and roll out her tongue, waiting eagerly, hungrily for his next blast.


It came an instant later.


The second spurt struck Allegra on the bridge of her nose. A big glob dripped down and slid over her lips; her tongue lapped it up happily. His cock continued to twitch, however, and the third cum-shot happened to line up with perfect aim at her wide-open mouth. A huge blast exploded from the tip and landed right smack dab onto her tongue, only to swallowed quickly down her hungry throat.

Danielle just watched with wide eyes as Allegra grabbed his cock at the base and began to pump it, begging for more, and the sensation of that plus the image of his sticky white cum sliding down Danielle's breast towards her shriveled light pink nipple was enough of a turn-on to prompt one last sizable spurt, the whole of which sprayed over Allegra's willing lips. She sucked the white juice up greedily.

Parker moaned and stumbled back, all energy gone from his legs. He collapsed on a couch a couple of feet behind him, totally sapped. He would need a moment to recover, he knew, from the power of his orgasm.

And he was not the only one who knew it.

* * *

Danielle Rosen was spinning.

There are times in life when for whatever reasons you begin to feel outside your own body and you look at events as they happen from that detached perspective. Your body taking your mindalong for the rideis the way some people describe it.Surrealis another.

Danielle was definitely along for the ride. She was delirious with joy and pleasure and desire, her head in the clouds, her flesh alive and singing with every new sensation, and it seemed like the only thing coursing through her veins was unadulterated fiery passion.

When Parker kissed her that very first time and she felt his hands and those of Allegra begin to caress her skin, it was like a bomb went off. She knew what was happening would lead down a dangerous path, one she was only lightly experienced with and certainly not with more than one person, nor another girl, but she did not care.

And when her lips touched the lips of Allegra for the first time, so soft and yielding and different than those of men, Danielle knew her life would forever be changed.

There was heaving petting (Parker's hands all over her breasts had been wonderful!) and kissing and cuddling, and both girls had removed their tops, which was not that strange considering the night before, although in one strange moment Danielle felt a wave of unease wash over her. She even said something, she vaguely remembered, but in the next instant she was happily rubbing the bulge in the boxers of the boy she was with, and then in the next moment Allegra had dropped to her knees and Danielle knew the night was beyond her control.

She succumbed completely.

Which is why when Allegra tugged her down to the floor and told her to lick his balls (something she had only done once before to a boy) she did so obediently, and when Allegra offered her a taste of the shaft, she giggled cheerfully (she did have some experience with that) and did not hesitate. With both her and Allegra licking him, Parker did not last long, and spurted most of his spunk into Allegra's mouth, although a little bit got on Danielle.

And then he fell back onto the couch and Danielle turned to look at Allegra, and before that girl swooped in to kiss her she knew it was coming: she could tell by the fire in those blue eyes.

And again Danielle went right along with it.

* * *

Allegra grinned ear-to-ear as she looked upon the first of her two conquests: Parker slumped back on the couch. The exhilaration of knowing she had given him so much pleasure was addictive and she knew she wanted to feel that rush again and again and again.

The drugs did not hurt, either.

She turned to the other conquest, Danielle, more at this point her conquest-to-come, and smiled the kind of smile that saidget ready for me.There were no more traces of sperm inside her mouth as Allegra had swallowed it all. The girls leaned forward and embraced, hands clutched to each other's supple bodies as their mouths came together, too.

It was a wondrous sight to behold: two supple and pliant and topless teenage girls squished together in a lusty embrace, lips touching, tongues dancing. Incredibly, Parker felt his cock twitch with fresh life.

Always the ringleader, Allegra slipped her hands between the two feminine bodies even as they kissed each other and reached with both to clutch and squeeze the innocent blonde beauty's heavenly breasts, cupping the large and luscious mounds in her palms. Danielle's green eyes fluttered shut as she truly seemed to relish having her tits touched and kneaded. The rapturous look on her face was stunning and Parker could not wait to see what kind of beautiful expression she would make when she came. The sexy female lovers broke from their kiss then and the sound of husky and heavily-aroused breathing filled the room.

Allegra glanced over at him with a wicked grin. "That cock looks like it wants to play again, Parker," she cooed. "Why don't you help it along?" Obediently, he took his twitching penis into his hand and began to stroke up and down the shaft, and the sultry blonde socialite purred softly as she licked her lips. "Mmmm, that's a good boy."

And then the situation escalated yet again as three things happened so swiftly they took both Parker and Danielle by complete surprise: first, Allegra hooked her thumbs into the tight elastic band of Danielle's thong panties and promptly drew them down her thighs to her knees, second, Allegra pulled Danielle down to the floor before she had time to react to the removal of her underwear, and third, before the girl had time to react to the underwear or the position change, Allegra captured Danielle's lips in her own for another passionate kiss and embrace as they lay sprawled out on the floor.

The girls were positioned away from him with Danielle on her hands and knees above Allegra, which meant their toes were closer to where he lay on the couch than their heads, which meant that with a fresh and intense rush of blood to his groin, Parker gazed upon the sweet upturned ass and glorious nether regions of Danielle Rosen. He noticed the swath of her blonde pubic hair was thinly trimmed and that the lips of her labia were pursed tightly together, and he realized he would simply HAVE to taste her delights, and he would have to taste them soon.

As the girls kissed, Allegra lifting her head off the floor, Danielle lowering her head to meet the lips of her lover with her own, the former slid her hands down her body and shimmied out of the jean cut-off shorts, taking her own underwear with it, leaving her gloriously and completely nude, which meant there were now two naked blonde teenagers on the floor in front of him.

The sight of the pussy of Allegra Widmore, whose legs were splayed out to the sides, hovering just below the pussy of Danielle Rosen, was an amazing thing. Both were pink and glistening and beautiful, almost mirror images of each other in terms of length and breadth and color, although where the lips of Danielle were tightly pursed even while wet and aroused, Allegra's folds were slightly puffy and swollen with need. Both had light blonde pubic hair neatly groomed, although Allegra had the landing strip while Danielle, innocent as she was, had no discernible shape.

As Parker continued to watch, Allegra grasped the rounded hips of Danielle and scooted her body downward then until her face was just below the latter's beautiful breasts, and to his great delight and Danielle's great surprise the buxom socialite tilted her head forward and fastened her lips to one of the distended nipples.

1...45678...10