Plaything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Subjective effects desired by users include increased positive emotions, decreased negative emotions, increased sense of well-being and security, increased sociability and feelings of closeness to or connection with other people, reduced defensiveness and fear of emotional injury, increased response in pleasure-conductor nerve-endings, increased libido, decreased inhibitions and a sense of increased insightfulness. MDMA users often report engaging in behavioral activity that they would not have otherwise engaged in while on the drug.

Additionally, while most users report an increase in sexual desire, there are many reports of males having difficulty achieving an erection while on the drug. Some women exposed to the drug, however, have been reported to experience tumultuous orgasms."

* * *

On shore in Catalina, Tamara Gray and Nicholas Barnes stood on the docks at the edge of the water and looked out at the Allegra where it was anchored several hundred yards away. All crew had been ordered off-boat or below decks through two o'clock in the morning and Tamara, Nicholas and most of the others had opted for the latter.

Tamara was having second thoughts. "She never gives direct orders," the woman mused. "When has she ever put her foot down about anything outside of her petty little whims and wants. What are they doing tonight?"

Nicholas shrugged. "Who knows?" he said without any concern at all. "Eleanor and Terrance are still on-board, and the captain, too, so if something happens they'll have help. We have the night off; let's use it."

Tamara sighed. "It's just strange," she said. "What about the girl they have with them?"

Nicholas grinned as he envisioned two exquisite breasts. "She'll be fine," he said confidently, although deep within him he wondered if that was the truth.

* * *

Danielle was beginning to feel very funny.

Not funny in a bad way, mind you, just funny. She could feel her heart as it pulsed rhythmically in her chest, she could feel the way the light cloth of her shirt brushed nicely against her skin and she was beginning to feel happy and comfortable and warm. Her hands were tingling pleasantly and she held one up in front of her face to inspect it.

They were in the area of the yacht called the sky lounge: Allegra, Parker and Danielle herself. There was soft reggae drifting through the speakers and a gentle breeze coming through the crack in the sliding glass doors that separated the interior area of the lounge from the exterior area of the lounge. Parker was behind the bar whipping up another drink via the cocktail shaker, Allegra was in the center of the room dancing (more like swaying on her feet) and Danielle was relaxing on the plush leather couch. She was wearing a light blue polo shirt and a white pleated skirt that went down nearly to her knees.

The music was particularly pleasing to her for some reason, however, and so Danielle rose to her feet and went to join Allegra. Dancing was not something she often did in front of other people, but the situation and the music and perhaps a little bit of the alcohol were making her feel very confident. She felt a sudden urge to dance with Allegra.

The wealthy blonde grinned as Danielle approached and held out her arms. Danielle smiled right back and the two fell together in an embrace and slowly began to rock back and forth to the beat of the music.

Danielle was acutely aware of several things, but first and foremost was that her skin felt incredibly alive. It seemed like each and every one of her nerve-endings was tingling and the sensation was majestic. Then there was the touch of Allegra herself, which was like nothing Danielle had ever experienced before: every place their skin pressed together was like a little wildfire. She never wanted to leave the place she was in at that very moment. And then there was the way her own body felt, as if suddenly her entire being was blossoming at the same time, as if every inch of her was vibrant and colorful, and euphoric.

And it was like the feelings kept going on-and-on and up-and-up, never breaking and never ending, and Danielle never ever wanted them to stop. She did not really know why her body was reacting the way it was, but she simply did not care.

"Feel good, sweetie?" Allegra cooed into her ear.

Danielle sighed and lay her head on the shoulder of her new best friend. "Wonderful," she whispered and without thinking her fingers came up to draw little circles as they stroked down Allegra's back. "This feels amazing."

"Want to feel even better?"

There was no question in Danielle's mind: the answer was yes. "Yes," she half-moaned as she felt Allegra's fingers slip beneath her blue shirt and caress the skin at the small of her back.

And then she felt someone else come up behind her with exploring fingers that also made her feel extremely good, and as she turned her head to see who it was she found herself looking right into the deep and deeply aroused blue eyes of Parker Wellington just before his lips found hers.

* * *

Allegra dosed the girl at some point during their tanning session, which meant an hour or so before she felt the effects of the initial wave and almost two before she was deep enough for him to make his move. It was a relatively painless first hour what with dinner and all (the yacht stewardess certainly knew how to cook) but by the time they were through with their food and the increasingly animated yapping of the two girls had grown louder by leaps and bounds, he had grown very impatient.

The girl Allegra brought him was exquisite.

Her name was Danielle Rosen and she was eighteen years old, which was perfect. She had exactly the kind of look Parker preferred most: wholesome with a hint of sass. For though he often dated supermodels and tabloid queens and actresses, that kind of hot high-maintenance bitch was easy to get into bed, while beautiful fresh faces were rare prizes, indeed.

Her gorgeous face (so wonderfully fresh) was topped by a head of lovely natural straight blonde hair, but the most mesmerizing of her features were her eyes, bright and brilliant green. To look into them was to know heaven, and although it was a line Parker used often, this one time he felt it might actually apply.

But where the scales really tipped in favor of his latest would-be conquest was her incredible body. Normally, when he found beautiful fresh faces or innocent next-door-type girls, their bodies were not up to his usual standards, which accounted for why he dated and fucked mostly girls who knew definitively their hotness, which is why he dated and fucked mostly bitches.

Danielle Rosen, however, was a bombshell. She did not dress well-enough for most to easily see just how incredible it was, but after significant time spent ogling her in the jacuzzi the night before, Parker would put her body on par with the best of them: long luscious legs, tight sculpted ass and breathtaking tits. The things he wanted to do to that body had been running rampant in his mind for the past twenty-four hours.

After dinner the three of them adjourned to the sky lounge, which was Parker's favorite place on Allegra's yacht: wet bar, stereo, tinted glass sliding doors and several mirrors placed periodically throughout the room. He had fucked Allegra many times in the sky lounge and felt it was the best place on-board to fuck outside one of the bedrooms.

Tonight, he hoped, it was be utilized once again.

They hits the cocktails immediately. Parker got behind the bar and handed out drinks, which were exceedingly stiff. The girls continued their chittering and chattering and Parker stayed relatively quiet, preferring instead to watch the two teenage beauties before him get stone drunk. It soon became clear that something (alcohol or drug, or both) was beginning to have an effect.

And so he kept topping their drinks off and preparing new drinks, and occasionally fiddled with the music. It was nearing the two hour mark and the beginning of what he hoped was hot frenzied night of fucking when he slipped over to the stereo and put the reggae mix on, a slow and sensual rhythm that he found was the perfect sex beat. When he returned to his place behind the bar, where Allegra was sitting, Danielle was lounging on the couch with a wide and joyous grin, moving her hand in front of her face and watching it intently.

She was ready.

Parker went instantly hard. He looked over at Allegra, who was also grinning quite stupidly, and realized at that moment that the silly bitch had dosed herself, too. This would be a walk in the park, he thought, and the devil inside him shrieked with glee.

Allegra rose suddenly then and went to the middle of the room, and started swaying back-and-forth on her feet in time with the music. It was amazing how much reggae made bitches want to dance around and fuck. It did not take long for Danielle to notice the dancing, however, and when she did, she also rose to her feet and moved to the center of the room, which would only make his work that much easier, he realized.

Danielle was wearing a tight light blue polo shirt (not Lacoste, but some cheaper knock-off) and a ruffled white knee-length skirt and Allegra wore her skimpy red bikini top and jean cut-off shorts, and the sight of them as they came together and hugged was beautiful. The two girls ran their fingers gently up and down each other's backs, Danielle across the smooth unobstructed flesh of the shoulder blades and Allegra lower beneath the shirt at the small of the back. They were cooing and cuddling and loving the feeling of touching each other, which Parker knew was a direct result of the drug peaking in their systems.

"Feel good, sweetie?" he heard Allegra whisper. The slut was very bisexual and was probably relishing the chance to dip her fingers into Danielle as much as he was.

The other girl sighed and lay her head on Allegra's shoulder. "Wonderful," was the soft reply. "This feels amazing."

Allegra grinned. "Want to feel even better?"

Which Parker took as his cue to enter the arena: the games were about to begin. He sidled over and up behind Danielle as he heard the girl sigh out, "Yes." He watched Allegra slip her fingers beneath the girl's shirt again.

Allegra was not going to have all the fun. It was time to claim what was his.

He stepped forward and pressed his body close up to Danielle's, even as his hand flipped up her skirt enough to slip beneath, allowing him to caress the smooth flesh of the back of her right thigh. Her body was warm and ready, and so was his.

She turned her head to look back over her shoulder, but Parker did not give her any time to think. She was tripping and horny and feeling great, and he was going to take advantage of it. He lowered his head as she turned hers and she had barely an instant to look into his eyes before his lips connected with hers.

And the night got good very quickly.

Part Five: The Coming of the Rose

Parker kissed her and Danielle swooned. He was hot and his eyes were deep and blue and gorgeous, and when he kissed her from behind with her head turned back over her shoulder her legs trembled. She did not know what was happening to her, but for some reason she felt so intensely aroused and wanted very badly to kiss and cuddle and be sexual.

His tongue slipped into her mouth and she kissed him back. Her left arm rose and bent backwards and wrapped around his head, pulling his lips tighter against hers. His body pressed against the back of hers. Allegra was still in front of her and although Danielle (with eyes closed and head turned as she relished the feeling of kissing) could not see her, she could most certainly feel her: Allegra's hands were caressing all around her waist and every touch felt majestic.

And then she felt the hands of Parker slide around from the back to the front of her thighs and trail slowly up her legs on top of her skirt, and over her waist and under her shirt and across her navel, and they did not stop until they swept up over her breasts. She had not worn a bra at Allegra's suggestion and was suddenly extremely happy with the decision: it felt like blazing fire spreading from her nipples out and around her body.

She had not conceived of being in such a position this weekend, with a handsome and previously unknown older boy fondling her tits, but nor could she conceive, now that she was there, of having him stop.

* * *

The breasts of Danielle Rosen felt fantastic.

They were round and swollen mounds of pliant flesh, perfect for kneading, perfect for squeezing, and they would no doubt be perfect for sucking, too, when Parker got to that point. For now, though, he was content to handle them to his heart's desire. The girl was whimpering into his mouth as he pawed at her tits and tweaked her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers; she was loving it, too, and nothing would stop him now.

Parker was on one end and Allegra was on the other, and between them was the sweet and innocent and beautiful girl they had drugged and were taking advantage of, exactly as Allegra had planned. Parker had his hands up and under the girl's shirt, massaging and manipulating her luscious mounds of flesh (she was not wearing a bra) while Allegra ran her hands over any other sections of the girl's exposed skin.

Then Allegra stepped back suddenly and deftly plucked open the strings of her bikini top and tossed the garment aside to expose her own upper body to him. She was grinning as she stepped back into close contact, but her hands did not return to their previous caressing. Instead, they took hold of the bottom of Danielle's blue polo shirt and Parker stepped back as she stripped it up and over the girl's head.

Allegra had neglected the buttons, however, which meant the shirt got stuck at the point of Danielle's chin, which meant while Allegra was fussing with the buttons Parker was treated to the incredible sight of Danielle's torso completely exposed, her arms raised over her head and trapped by the polo shirt, breasts stretched and jiggling as she and Allegra worked to free her.

Parker did not wait and grabbed hold of her waist. Danielle shrieked in surprise, then sighed as his hands rose up her body and clutched her breasts again. Parker loved it when tits were too big for his hands and the flesh bulged out between his fingers, and such was the case here: her breasts were huge and real and exquisite.

And then the shirt was finally removed and the lusty and heavy-lidded green eyes of Danielle turned to face him, and just behind her the brilliant blue eyes of the grinning Allegra looked also at him: two gorgeous topless female creatures with sex on their minds. Parker's cock lurched.

"Are you ready for us, Parker?" The voice of Allegra Widmore was deep and breathy and her eyes twinkled at the prospect of lots of sex. For someone so young, Allegra was amazingly sexual; Parker often wondered if she would classify as a nymphomaniac.

Parker grinned lecherously. "Come here," he ordered, and the girls obeyed.


Danielle was very little like the girl who had arrived on the boat. Some individuals are more susceptible to the effects of drugs than others, and first-timers were usually hit especially hard, and it seemed the Ecstasy had turned off all of the girl's inhibitor switches and ramped-up her desires. Her face was flushed and her eyes were glassy but coherent. Allegra, of course, was as she always was, drugged or otherwise, which was ready to fuck at the drop of a hat.

The girls latched on to him from both sides, Danielle on his left and Allegra his right. The latter took control, as he had assumed she would, and her arms wrapped around his right shoulder as she brought her mouth to his for a passionate kiss. While Allegra was vigorous and rough, the other girl was gentle and the beautiful Danielle, after a moment of anxious hesitation and uncertainty, slid her right arm over around his lower back and began to pepper light wet kisses upon his neck.

Composure swiftly consumed Parker: he was well-used to being the one in charge. It was time to show them his stuff. He hungrily returned Allegra's kiss, matching her fervor for fervor, as Danielle continued to lick and caress his neck.

Then he broke away. "Both of you at once," he told them, and moments later Parker found two tasty pink tongues in his mouth as the girls leaned forward and planted their lips against his. It was an electrifying triple-kiss, which was something Parker had not enjoyed in some time.

It was so stimulating that he hardly noticed when Allegra grasped his left hand, guided it under the skirt of Danielle and brought it to rest against her bottom. She squeezed the back of his hand, manually forcing him to knead the innocent blonde beauty's sweet and sumptuous rump. Parker grinned and took to fondling the tight smooth skin of the girl himself.

Danielle sighed and melted against him, and again set about peppering his neck and the line of his jaw with gentle kisses as he massaged her ass. Which felt exquisite and thus gave him another idea: he slid his other arm around Allegra's tiny waist and grabbed a firm hold of her luscious butt, clutching and handling her firm flesh even as he did the same to Danielle.


Parker grinned and relished his good fortune. His hands were exploring two majestically tight teenage bottoms as the girls themselves smothered his chin and neck and cheeks and mouth with an abundance of licks and nibbles and kisses.

After another particularly frenzied triple-kiss, Parker drew back his head to catch his breath, but the girls, drugged up and delirious, wasted no time in the interim. Their mouths closed the distance between each other swiftly and Parker was treated to one of the most erotic sights of his young life: the lioness (Allegra) and her prey sucking faceen flagrante bisexualidad. Their lips met softly at first as they tested the feel of each other, but then their tongues got involved, licking and slurping away with lusty delight.

Some long moments later, the girls separated and turned their lust-laden eyes up at Parker, who was grinning with his own expectantly gleeful desire and marveling at how impossibly hard his erection had become.

"I knew you'd love Danielle," Allegra cooed as she planted a tender kiss on the girl's cheek. "She's so hot and she has just the kind of body you love. And her ass is nice and tight, like a little apple. It makes me want to sink my teeth into it."

"Did you know this was going to happen?" Danielle asked breathlessly as Allegra's lips dipped lower to explore the flesh of her neck, and before the last word was fully out it morphed into a pleasured moan (Ecstasy would make an act as simple as a kiss feel indescribably good).

But Parker could sense the underlying hint of unease in her voice despite the effects of the drug and spoke quickly to put her mind completely at rest. "This is an amazing experience that could not have been planned if we tried," he lied. "You're just so beautiful, Danielle, that Allegra and I both want to eat you up."

The effect of his words was instantaneous, which often happened when "E" was involved: Danielle purred and melted against him, her breasts pressing into his side and stomach, her head against his chest.


"He's such a sweetie, isn't he, Danielle?" Allegra chirped, pressing her wet lips to Allegra's cheek once again before whispering excitedly into her ear, "But he can be nasty when he wants to be, baby, and he's got the hots for you, and he's got it bad."

Parker felt his cock lurch and the sudden movement did not go unnoticed. Danielle's delicate fingers tip-toed slowly down his stomach and over the bulge below. "Mmmm," she murmured as she massaged his lump with excruciatingly gentility through the thin black slacks he wore, "it sure seems like it."

1...34567...10