Plaything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YES!" Parker grunted as he gave her everything he had.

He slipped the hand from her breast down lower over her abdomen and into the groove between her legs, and over the swollen mound of her clitoris. He attacked her pussy vigorously with his fingers in time with the rhythm of his cock, escalating her pleasure in an attempt to bring her to orgasm . . . which would help him seal the deal for his final desire.

The splash of the water against the tiles of the shower and the flesh of their bodies could barely be heard above his grunts of exertion and her steadily rising squeals of pleasure.

"Oh my god . . . oh my god . . . OH MY GOD . . . OH MY GOD . . . OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GGOOOOOODDDDDDDDAAAAAHHHHHHHH!"

Danielle wailed at the top of her lungs as her sex exploded, finished utterly by the work of his fingers on her clit, quaking violently around the thick and invasive cock at the crest of her climax, and her knees buckled. She nearly collapsed until the hands of Parker at her hips forcefully held her steady and in place.

But he did not stop fucking her, hammering his unflagging erection into the delirious young teenager, and he kept her cumming for well over a minute as she trembled there before him, breasts jiggling, pussy twitching, ass shaking, eyes fluttering, until finally she returned to earth and slumped against the wall again, and his still-hard cock slipped out of her pussy.

Her breathing was ragged and it was clear she was exhausted now, but it was also clear that she was very much out of it and not paying attention to anything as she enjoyed the lingering effects of her orgasm.

Which is exactly where Parker wanted her.

He spread the cheeks of her ass as far apart as they would go and placed the tip of his rock-hard penis at the wrinkled pink hole that served as her rear entrance. It had been tasted already and now it would be fucked.

And then without any further warning, Parker pushed forward and the mushroom head popped past the indescribably tight ring of her sphincter and into her ass.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Danielle screamed as she felt her asshole stretched wider than ever before, and her eyes misted over from the pain. It felt like a spear had been shoved up her ass. She whimpered as the tears rolled down her cheeks.

She desperately wanted to reach around and stop him from fucking her, to ease the incredible pain, but his hands on her hips were much too strong and she needed both of her hands anyways for support as he pumped his cock into her butt.

Parker groaned loudly as he fucked the beautiful blonde girl's ass with hard strokes. It was simply one of the tightest, hottest and most intensely pleasurable things he had ever experienced in his life. Her ass was exquisite!

Danielle struggled against him, but when she tried to move, his punishing thrusts and the pressure of his body held her firm, not to mention trying to ignoring the fierce pain in her ass was beginning to truly exhaust her. Her exhaustion, though she did not realize it, however, was the key to unlocking the pleasure.

The pain was intense, but after several minutes of brutal anal intercourse, it began to decrease slowly as her body, dead tired, surrendered to the assault and relaxed on its own. The muscles of her anus, so fiercely opposed before, now succumbed and relented, and because of this his cock moved easier into the depths of her bowels, and somehow, somewhere, amazingly, she began to feel pleasure again.

Danielle could only stand there amazed as the assault on her ass began to overwhelm her in ways she would never have thought possible. The tingling feeling between her legs grew exponentially as the pain in her ass subsided, and she began, unbelievably, to feel the first stirrings of yet another orgasm.

The blonde girl whimpered, "Oh my god!"

Utterly broken, ashamed and abused and embarrassed and amazed, fucked again and again, Danielle wilted even further and finally gave up, and gave in to the pleasure and depravity and nastiness. Slowly at first, then faster and faster, the formerly innocent, still fresh-faced eighteen year-old blonde began to move her hips back to meet his thrusts, grinding her ass in little circles to elicit the fullest pleasure for herself.

The change was not lost on Parker, who slipped one hand back down and put two fingers right up against her clit. "Beg me," he whispered fiercely right into her ear as he thrust powerfully into her, more violently than ever before, jarring her body so that her back arched under and her breasts bounced and jiggled considerably.

"UUUNNGGHHHH!" she groaned audibly as her excitement quickened along with his pace.

Then he stopped suddenly, his cock impaled within her to the hilt. Her anus was vice-tight and oven-hot, and pulsing with the rapid beat of her heart, and glorious. It was one of the most wonderful sensations of his life.

Danielle whimpered at the lack of movement and wiggled her butt at him.

"Beg," he ordered again, and she moaned.

"Please," she whimpered, her voice barely above her breath.

"Louder," he said. "Tell me what you want."

And, shamed completely, broken brutally, forever changed and now so far beyond herself she cared nothing for her own honor or virtue or decency, she practically screamed, "PLEASE FUCK MY ASS!"

And Parker laughed, a cruel and vicious sound that proved the first true reveal of his nature in the whole of the weekend. He reached under and grabbed hold of her supple breasts again then as he began the final round, and he fucked her hard and fast, thrusting the whole of his shaft into her bowels, ramming roughly into her luscious ass.

The girl squealed and whimpered and groaned. She shivered suddenly and went still, taking his merciless attack on her ass like a rag doll, before her limbs contorted and quaked violently as the climax struck. Her mind spun wildly and in that moment, Danielle Rosen was lost.

Parker had impressed himself with his control thus far, but the intensity of the beautiful girl's orgasm and the way the muscles of her sphincter squeezed at his cock as she shuddered sent him hurtling over the edge after her. He exploded inside her, and continued to hammer her, rippling the flesh of her rounded backside, as every last drop of his seed was pumped in and deposited into her ass.

It was several long moments before they ended, and the air was suddenly heavy with the sound of ragged breathing and running water. Parker, of course, was the first to regain his senses. He pulled his cock from the ass of his blonde fuck-toy and surveyed the scene before him. Danielle collapsed to the tiled floor of the shower, her legs no longer capable of supporting her, a crumpled little shell of a girl. Her legs were spread and the cheeks of her ass were red from the repeated pounding, and a thick white substance trickled from her anus and ran over the pink folds of her pussy. The water from the nozzle splattered down upon her in an unending stream.

He grinned at the lovely sight and exited the shower, toweled off and headed back into the bedroom, where he found Allegra sprawled out naked on the bed.

"That sounded hot," she cooed as she stretched her arms over her head, her breasts rising like lovely mountains off her chest.

"Very," he agreed as he threw on his clothes. It was time for him to be on his way and leave the clean-up to Allegra. "She's a wreck in there. I think it's time for some damage control."

Allegra shrugged. "It's what I do best," she said with a grin.

* * *

Allegra helped Danielle get cleaned up and dressed, and even had Eleanor bring them breakfast in the room (which was the stateroom Parker always preferred when they did not sleep together in the owner's suite), and as the girls munched quietly the assortment of fruits and cheeses, she realized that the girl was not looking her in the eyes very much.

"Is something wrong, sweetie?" Allegra asked.

Danielle raised those green eyes, full of doubt and confusion, and replied in a whisper, "What must you think of me?" Her voice was full of shame.

"I think you're wonderful, sweetie," came the reply. "Why wouldn't I?"

The girl was near the crying point. "I did such horrible things this weekend! Bad things. Dirty things. Things I cannot repeat. How can you look at me and not think that I'm . . . I'm . . . I'm a SLUT?"

Allegra smiled soothingly. "I did many of those things, too, Danielle," she admitted. "We did them together. And we had fun, didn't we? They felt good, didn't they?"

Danielle was hesitant. "Yes," she said finally.

"And Parker is a good guy and a total hottie, right? And he's older and much more of a gentleman and man than the other idiot boys we have to deal with in high school, right?"

"Yes," was the answer, more insistent this time.

"And we did all these things together, you and me and him, and he and I don't feel badly about it, do we?"

"No."

Allegra smiled and took her friend's hand. "Sex is just a fun thing people do when they're young and have no commitments or family tying them down. It won't always be like this. When we have husbands we won't be able to do these kinds of things. For now, though, sex is just sex, and it's lots of fun! Don't feel bad about it."

Danielle was starting to come around, it was easy to see, but still there were a few lingering doubts. "But some of it was so . . . dirty!" she whispered.

Allegra grinned. "You mean the butt sex?" she asked dismissively. "Nah, it's just like anything else. Parker's fucked my ass plenty of times. It feels great, doesn't it?"

The other girl lowered her eyes bashfully and said in a low voice, "Not at first. It felt like he was splitting me in two."

Allegra nodded. "The pain is what makes the pleasure that comes later so intense!" She smiled softly. "We can practice, if you'd like. It might make it easier next time."

Danielle's eyes widened. "Next time?" she repeated with awe in her voice.

"You want to have sex again, right?" Allegra asked with confidence.

Danielle hesitated, then nodded tightly.

And Allegra Widmore, who had never before had such a wonderful plaything but knew deep within her how addicted to it she would become, grinned as many nights of hot pussy-licking, ass-fucking and group sex flashed in her head, but outwardly her smile was warm and kind.

"Danielle, my dear new friend," she said then, "I think we have LOTS to talk about."

And so they did.

Epilogue: One Month Later

The sun was shining and the sky was a brilliant shade of blue. The calm waters of the Pacific ocean stretched into the distance in all directions unbroken by land or vessel. It was the kind of morning men who lived their lives on the sea longed for . . . most of the time, that is.

Walter Driver trudged the short trek up to the roof deck of the super yacht of which he was captain. His legs were heavy despite the early hour of the day, heavy with the kind of fatigue that comes from knowing there is an unpleasant job ahead: it was time to give Allegra Widmore, the spoiled blonde socialite daughter of the uber-rich owner of the boat and the one for whom the yacht was named for, the weather report for the coming day. It was boating formality, really, the captain delivering the news to the boss, but it was one of the few formalities the girl actually wished to adhere to.

This particular day was little different, however.

Allegra was easy enough when she was alone, but whenever the Rosen girl was aboard with her, Walter (not to mention the rest of the male crew members) preferred to have as little interaction with them as possible: the girls, when together, were notorious flirts and often swiftly crossed the invisible line of propriety. Allegra and Danielle had been upstairs together for nearly an hour.

When he arrived at his destination Walter immediately noticed three things: first, that the two blonde girls, both of whom were still three birthdays away from the legal drinking age and despite the fact that it was before noon, were sipping what looked to be some sort of alcohol-based concoctions; second, that their chairs were facing right into the sun, which meant they were facing towards the direction from which he was coming; and, third, that the girls were wearing two incredibly revealing and incredibly flimsy bikinis.

This made things very difficult, of course, as despite the fact that they were only eighteen, the girls were incredibly sultry creatures with femininity and sensuality oozing from every pore, their bodies filled out in the perfect kinds of ways, and they knew it, and they flaunted it.

"Walter!" Allegra squealed as she saw him approaching. She wore a pair of expensive Gucci shades with lenses so large they covered half her face. She was grinning mischievously.

Walter inclined his head. "Miss Widmore," he said.

"Hello, Walter," said Danielle with a girlish little giggle as she rose to a sitting position. Her exquisite breasts jiggled as she moved and for an endless instant Walter worried they would fall out of her tiny white top. Her shades were also expensive Gucci brand sunglasses, which he believed had been given to her as a gift by Parker Wellington. The shades and tiny bikini and blonde hair made Danielle look very much like Allegra. In fact, the girl was starting to look more and more Allegra-like each time he saw her.

"Miss Rosen," he said with another nod.

"Isn't it a beautiful day, Walter?" Allegra asked.

"It is, Miss Widmore," he replied.

Allegra lifted and stretched her bronzed legs one at a time, showing them off. "So beautiful outside," she said, then added, "I don't know how you stay cooped up inside all day long."

"Not all day, Miss Widmore," he said smoothly. "We are allowed some time to see what there is to see during the day."

Allegra giggled. "See what there is to see, huh, Walter?" she teased. "There are some gorgeous things to see around here, you know. That reminds me: do you remember that time I showed you my tits?"

Walter choked and took several seconds to recover himself. "Pardon, Miss Widmore?" he asked in a strangled voice.

Allegra grinned. "My tits," she replied easily. "You know, when Parker was here and I asked you what you thought of them? Maybe this will help you remember."

And to his great dismay and utter shock, the girl reached up and tugged at the strings of her bikini top, pulling the garment away to bare once more to the captain of her yacht her gorgeous breasts, as well as anyone and everyone else who came near enough to see.

"Miss Widmore!" Walter exclaimed. He was starting to get uncomfortably tight in his slacks and did not want things to escalate further.

Allegra waved a dismissive hand. "I've told you, Walter," she said, "don't be such a prude. They're just my tits and it's not like you haven't seen them before." She giggled. "Danielle even has a pair herself."

And to the absolute horror of Walter Driver, the other blonde girl pulled her top off, too, without a moment's hesitation, and two more luscious and large teenage breasts were placed on display.

"Miss Rosen!" he croaked.

Danielle looked down at her breasts and cupped them in her hands. "Just my tits, Walter," she said with a grin. She was much less adept at concealing her pleasure at his discomfort, but she was learning from Allegra and thus was learning from the best.

"They're lovely," Allegra said to her friend. She looked up at Walter, who at this point was pointedly looking away. "Do you like them, Walter? You know I trust your opinion more than anyone else. Doesn't Danielle have lovely breasts?"

And so Walter answered without looking, not really needing to look since the girl's chest was now emblazoned in his brain. "They're wonderful, Miss Rosen," he said in a strained voice, which earned another giggle from both girls.

"They feel even better, I can tell you that. Oh, did you have something to tell us, Walter?" Allegra cooed, letting him off the hook.

The words spilled out quickly. "Yes! The weather report just came through on the wire, Miss Widmore," he reported, "and it's full sails ahead. Clear skies throughout. We will await your further instructions. If you'll excuse me . . ."

Allegra nodded and threw another grin at Danielle. Both girls were quite clearly enjoying themselves at his expense. "Yes, thank you, Walter," she said with a softer smile his way, "and thank you for giving us your opinion. We greatly appreciate it."

Walter was moving before she was done speaking. His cock was hard and his heart was racing, and the image of the exquisite breasts of both Allegra and Danielle was branded into his brain, and the words of the girls as he left certainly did not help any.

"You want to go inside?" Allegra asked. "Seeing your tits makes me horny."

"You want to fool around?" the sweet voice of Danielle asked. "I'll do it only if you promise to lick my ass."

Allegra giggled. "Love to, but only if you promise to return the favor."

And Walter Driver, a man who was known in sailing circles as a good and honest captain who never shied away from danger or difficulty and could always be counted on in a pinch, could not get back to his quarters, nor get his cock in his hand, fast enough.

End ofPlaythingby Jack and Josephine Cutter. Future stories starring some or all of these characters might also be forthcoming based upon response and demand. Certain characters featured herein may also be found in other works by the authors, published or forthcoming. Email feedback through the link below.

1...5678910