Plaything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck her HARD," Allegra reiterated. She leaned in and shoved Parker forward.

He fell forward over Danielle as his arms darted out and planted on either side of the blonde girl's torso to halt his downward progress. Steadied, his hands gripped her calves as he scooted between her thighs, and in a flash he mounted her and sank his thick cock to the hilt inside her hot, moist pussy.

"AHHHHHHHH," Danielle squealed, those green eyes flying wide open in shock once more.

The widespread position of her legs allowed extremely deep penetration and Parker fed the full length of his member into her wet willing depths again and again.

"Don't fuck her soft," Allegra spat. "FUCK HER HARD!"

The little whore's naughty words were like lightning to Parker's body. He gripped Danielle by the thighs and began slamming into her at breakneck speed. Her legs flopped around like limp noodles, her eyes still wide with disbelief even as the pleasure began again to build. In and out, in and out, Parker drove his rigid throbbing shaft into her velvety sheath again, pummeling her again and again, and the squishing sounds of their fucking filled the room.

"Unnhh . . . ahhhh . . . ahhhh . . . unnnhhh . . . ahhhhh . . ."

Danielle had become a blubbering mess, whimpering as Parker fucked her brutally. She held onto his arms for dear life as he pounded her over and over, spurred on by the cold, low voice of Allegra Widmore.

"Fuck her, Parker. Fuck that bitch hard. Fuck her sweet pussy and make her cum. Look at her, she wants it rough. Give it to her, Parker. Fuck that blonde slut HARDER."

The whimpers of Danielle turned to semi-audible words. "Unnhhfuckk . . . aahhhfucckkk me ... unnnhhhhffuuccckkk . . . ahhhhhfffuucckkk me . . . fuck me . . . fuck me . . . fuck me . . . FUUCCKK MEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!"


Allegra sat back on her heels on the floor and watched with exhilarated eyes as Parker drilled her formerly innocent blonde counterpart with all the strength he could possibly muster. Thrust after powerful thrust, his cock jack hammered the depths of her silken pussy at warp speed.

Allegra was silent and smiling now as Danielle was the one doing all the screaming. "OH MY GOD! FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARDER! MAKE ME HURT! MAKE ME CUM! FUCK ME! OH MY GOD FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKKK MMMEEEEEEEEEE!"


Allegra grinned wickedly, loving the scene she had created. She crawled forward to where Parker was fucking an already senseless Danielle utterly nonsensical, cupped his chin and placed her lips delicately on his.

The sensation was incredible for Parker: one part of him was full steam ahead, ravaging the battered pink folds of a beautiful blonde pussy, the other was gently savoring the taste of a luscious pair of lips. Allegra used her tongue on his to tenderly devastating effect and Parker knew his time was rapidly approaching. When Danielle cried out as her third orgasm of the night struck and her pussy began quivering violently as she creamed all over his cock, he knew he, too, was done for.

He pummeled Danielle once, twice, thrice, and slammed his cock deep into the sweet teenage pussy on the third round and held it there. He growled into Allegra's mouth as she continued to kiss him, even as his cock lurched and he emptied the whole load of his fuck-syrup into the somewhat willing womb of Danielle Rosen. The girl milked subconsciously at his cock with the muscles of her cunt as he came, drawing all of his seed into her pink recesses. Time slowed as pleasure wracked them both.

Allegra licked across his lips a final time and drew away, her eyes looking down to where Parker's penis still lay embedded in Danielle's quivering vagina, and she giggled.

"Very nice, Parker," she said when he was somewhat recovered. "Now its my turn. Pull out."

Parker hesitated. There was no way he could go another round so quickly after the monumental fucking he had just doled out. Allegra giggled again, as if sensing his thoughts.

"Not you, silly boy. Danielle. She has something I want. I'm going to relieve her of it."

Parker frowned. "Huh?" he stammered, his orgasm-wracked brain uncomprehending.

Allegra rolled her eyes at him. "I'm going to suck your cum out of her pussy."

Danielle was totally out of it, almost comatose, and did not hear what Allegra said. Parker, on the other hand, did hear what she said, and remarkably felt his rapidly deflating cock twitch again, even after all that fucking. How could he not after a statement like that? He pulled out (which was pleasurable in that almost painful too-sensitive kind of way) and rolled over onto his back next to Danielle, who was still lying motionless with her eyes closed.

Allegra inched forward on her knees until she was perfectly situated between the girl's lifeless legs, but she pushed the long and trim and beautiful limbs further apart, enough to grant her ample room to work. She leaned in and caressed the milky white flesh of Danielle's thigh as she traced her tongue in slow circles around that rarely touched region. The blonde girl who was the object of her affections murmured softly but did not raise her head.

Allegra turned and grinned at Parker, licking her lips. "Yummy," she cooed, and slowly and with great deliberance, as if she wanted to relish every moment and every individual flavor, she buried her luscious rep lips in the folds of Danielle's sopping wet pussy.

Danielle noticed that, however, and her head snapped up, green eyes wide with astonishment, although the look swiftly transformed into a pleasured grimace as Allegra lapped at her pussy with long and luxurious swipes, probing the puffy opening with her tongue. She whimpered as she was completely worked her over and her hands reached down almost subconsciously, it seemed, and grasped Allegra's head to urge the face of her wicked blonde friend deeper.

Allegra responded, naturally, encouraged by the physical sign of life, and fired her tongue up and down over Danielle's sperm-drenched opening with the speed of the wings of a butterfly.

Parker watched with amazement as his own white cum oozed from Danielle's devastated gash and into Allegra's waiting mouth. The sight was undeniably nasty and extraordinarily erotic, so much so that despite its worn condition, Parker felt his cock stirring yet again: life was returning where he thought there would be none and he wondered if there was a third round buried somewhere deep within him.


Allegra closed her lips over the gaping, twitching hole of Danielle's vagina and began slurping away at it loudly. The squishing, sucking sounds were unbelievably arousing. Parker took his shaft in his hands and stroked it gently, massaging energy back into his member.


Danielle moaned at the loss of contact as Allegra pulled her lips away from the blonde girl's pussy long enough to glance back at Parker. Her small pink tongue rolled out of her mouth, vulgarly displaying the big glob of sperm she had extracted. The nasty vixen giggled and put her tongue back in her mouth to swallow the glob, then went back to licking and sucking away upon Danielle's ruined slit.


The scene before him was simply divine. Danielle was lying back on the cushions of the couch, her legs splayed out to the sides as she writhed about in pleasure, her hands cupping her heavenly breasts and squishing them together. Allegra was on her hands and knees, her face buried in the quivering vagina before it with her own rounded ass, looking sweet and oh-so-scrumptious, upturned and wiggling happily about.

A devious thought entered Parker's mind. Allegra had dominated much of what had gone on thus far: she plotted the weekend, she convinced the girl to join them, she created the atmosphere, she administered the drugs, she scripted the first bits of kissing, initiated the more advanced sexual events and guided most of the action. The sweet and innocent and beautiful Danielle had already had her mind and body both repeatedly ravaged and exploited, but Allegra had yet to be punished for her wicked and immoral treatment of the girl.

Parker decided it was time to change that.


The busty blonde socialite was in the perfect position to be fucked from behind, doggie-style. Her face was still stuffed full of Danielle's pussy; if he moved quietly, she would not know of Parker's intentions until he was balls deep in her cunt. Parker chuckled wickedly, but luckily neither girl noticed (Allegra was occupied with eating her friend's pussy and Danielle was completely on auto-pilot by now and would likely not even have heard a roaring jet engine in her drugged and orgasm-wracked state).

Parker moved delicately from his place on the couch and got onto his knees behind Allegra. His shaft was not quite fully hard, but nearly there. He knew once its tip touched the hot, wet folds of her sex, his erection would rage full-on. And so with one simultaneous and very efficient motion Parker planted his hands on the girl's supple ass cheeks and guided the tip of his cock to the entrance of her glistening cunt. The gasp Allegra gave off was muffled by the pussy in her mouth, but her thoughts would not have mattered anyways: before she had time even to think, Parker drove himself balls deep into her silken sheath.

The effect was instantaneous on all parties.

The extreme tightness of Allegra's as-yet-unfucked-that-night pussy (she had been fucked lots before, but she was still only eighteen, which meant she was still deliciously tight) bombarded Parker's cock with severe sensations of pleasure. The unexpected jolt of having her pussy filled to the brim with a thick helping of man meat caused Allegra to grimace and moan raucously. She did this, however, without removing her mouth and tongue from the pussy in front of her and Danielle shrieked as the vibrations sent powerful waves of pleasure streaming through her body.

And so Parker growled as he buried his cock in Allegra, Allegra whimpered as she took Parker's punishment and Danielle shrieked and moaned as the assaulted on her sex continued unabated.

Parker brutally fucked his cock in and out of the dripping snatch before him.

"Wait!" Allegra cried. "Stop!"

Parker froze instantly. He was halfway into his down-stroke and the girl's pink pussy sucked at his meat when he stopped as if begging him to continue. Parker was not one to listen to girls who cried out for him to stop when he was fucking them, but Allegra had always been a little different than the rest, and so he did.

"Please," Allegra whimpered, "please take it out."

Parker withdrew, her cock sliding free with a low squishing sound.

Allegra whipped her head around, her face stretched in an almost pained grimace. "Please," she pleaded at a whisper, "no more. Please, no more. Not there."

Parker had never before known Allegra to act in such a way and for one fleeting moment he wondered just what in the hell was going on, but just before he was going to speak her pained face spread suddenly into a salaciously evil grin.

The nasty blonde teenage nympho dropped her head to the floor, reached her arms back around her body and gripped the firm fleshy cheeks of her bottom. She spread them apart lewdly, opening her ass up to his view, and her clean and crinkled little anus winked up at him.

"Fuck me here, Parker," she ordered. "Fuck me in the ass."

Parker groaned. "Oh my god . . ."

Allegra dropped her hands and wiggled her ass enticingly at him. "Fuck my little ass, baby. Come on, shove that thick cock up my butt and make me squeal."

Parker reached out and grasped the girl's shapely ass again with both hands. His fingertips dug into her wonderful flesh, squeezing it roughly, giving her ass a long thorough massage. "Oh my god," he mumbled again, taking a page right out of Danielle's book.


Allegra sighed deeply when Parker pressed the huge purple head of his cock to her pursed little anus. His shaft was slick and shiny and coated with all the juice from before, but still he cupped his fingers and scooped some wetness from her saturated pussy. He deposited the goop directly onto her little rosebud.

He grunted as he nudged his cock into Allegra's small and tremendously tight anus. His shaft was rock hard despite two recent releases and seemed to Parker to be as thick as it ever had been. He absolutely loved giving it to girls up the ass and his cock had quite obviously prepared itself for another go-round. The swollen head fought the resistance of the teenager's snug anal entrance and burst through with an audible POP.

"OHHHHHH FFFUUUUCCCCCCKKKKK!" Allegra wailed.

She trembled violently as her ass adjusted to the object it found suddenly stuffed inside it, even as Parker adjusted to the insane vice-like feel now bombarding his cock. After a long moment he began pushing again, nudging himself further and further in the depths of her ass. Every inch or two he paused, allowing the back door of the blonde slut to adjust to and accommodate his thickness. Before Parker realized it, the entire length of his shaft was crammed deep into her anal cavity, his testicles resting snugly against her dripping pussy.

Parker grinned as he looked down at the lovely sight of his stomach pressed up against the fleshy cheeks of her ass, his cock buried full in her bowels. Allegra Widmore was a hot little bitch, as he loved to say, and this was one of the main reasons why.

Allegra whimpered with a grimace of pain and dove back into the sweetness of Danielle's muff (who had been watching the whole anal sex ordeal with hazy and uncomprehending eyes) and Parker watched as she made up swiftly for the lost time. She stuffed two fingers roughly into her friend, thrusting them in and out as her frenzied tongue worked overtime. Danielle shrieked at the renewed assault and her breathing transformed into ragged bursts.

Parker slowly pulled his cock from Allegra's ass, stopping just before the head popped free, and then drove the full length back in again with one hard thrust. It was a brutal move.

"AAAAAYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Allegra screamed in a high-pitched voice laced with pain. "OH YOU FUCKING BASTARD! YOU FUCKING BASTARD! FUCK MY ASS HARDER YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKER!"


The harsh words turned to whimpers, however, as Parker did just that: fucked her harder and buried himself again and again in her ass, punishing her wrinkled pink star. His hands latched onto her ass with both hands and steadily worked to increase his power and with every stroke, Parker fucked Allegra's ass harder and faster than the one before.

"Unnhh . . . ass . . . fuck it . . . ahhhh . . . ass . . . my ass . . . unnhhhh . . . fuck my ass . . . hard cock . . . unnnh . . . my ass . . . bastard . . . unnnhhhh . . ." The torrent from Allegra's mouth spewed forth between her swipes at Danielle's pussy.

The speed continued to increase. Soon Parker was pounding his cock into Allegra's butt hole as hard as was humanly possible. The blonde slut was crying and screaming in wanton lust as he hammered her from behind, and yet what Parker was doing to her ass did not stop her from keeping her beautiful face buried between Danielle's lusciously inviting thighs. Her tongue lapped at the blonde's puffy labia like a dog at the water bowl, even as her fingers drilled like an oil rig into the vaginal canal.

The sight only spurred Parker on. He would not last long, he knew.

Almost without thinking Parker's arm drew back and offered the round ass of Allegra a hard swat with his open hand. Her body jerked at the blow, her head whipped around and she glared at him with anger and burning lust written across her face.

"Spank it again you fucking pussy," she demanded. "Spank my naughty little ass while you fuck it." She turned back and buried her face in Danielle's magnificent pussy one more time, but her muffled voice continued to shout at him. "SPANK ME MMMLLLMMM YOU FUCKING LLMMMM BASTARD!"

Parker needed to hear no more. He continued to plug her asshole with his thick cock, only now his hand joined in the nasty act and peppered her smooth sweet bottom with blow after stinging blow. With every one she shrieked like a banshee, only serving to grant more pleasure to Danielle's as she ate the sweet girl out. Several heavy-handed swats later and Allegra's ass was a bright shade of red.

Suddenly Danielle moaned wildly, her thighs clasping tightly around Allegra's head as the third climax of the night struck her like an eighteen-wheeler. Her eyes rolled back into her head and drool dribbled from her lips as a rapturous expression washed over her face and the ferocious orgasm decimated once and for all the capacity of her luscious nude body to function.


But Allegra did not stop licking (even while Parker spanked and fucked her ass) as Danielle's hips bucked back and forth; the powerful squeezing force of the latter's legs was holding the former's head in the perfect place to continue her assault. Tears came to Danielle's eyes as the sensitivity overwhelmed her. Her fuck cream soaked Allegra's mouth and face.

Watching the formerly sweet and naïve and unsullied Danielle cum so fantastically had a definite impact on Parker. He grabbed Allegra by the hips and pumped his cock into her anus, hammering at her ass with every last ounce of strength he could dredge forth. He growled gutturally and groaned, and for the last time stuffed all of his meat up the girl's butt.

Then he exploded.

Allegra shrieked with delight as she felt his seed flood her bowels. "Yes! Yes! Cum in my ass, baby! STUFF THAT JIZZ UP MY BUTT! OHHHH, SOOOO FUULLLLL BBBAAABBBBYY, YYYEESSSSS! OHHH MYY ASSSSSS!"

Parker groaned again and again as he deposited spurt after healthy spurt into the blonde strumpet's insanely tight ass. Though he had already spent much of himself earlier in the night, this load, he knew, was also large. He could feel the white juice creep down past his shaft, drawing closer to the rim of her anal opening, and when he pulled out, he knew his cum would gush from the ruined hole of her ass.

As the last of Parker's sperm spurted into Allegra's anus, the girl roared wildly and experienced her own fierce orgasm. Her body bucked and wriggled as she whimpered in the high-pitched wail that was her usual orgasm sound, and she and Parker trembled in mutual climax.

After long moments of pleasure Parker pulled his cock from Allegra's ass with an audible POP and let his limbs go limp, and they collapsed to the floor in a heap of entwined limbs. He grinned sheepishly and looked over at his accomplice.

"Wow," Parker said in a throaty voice.

Allegra looked back, a satisfied grin playing over her face. "Mmmm," Allegra purred as her hand reached over and caressed his chest. "Yes."

They both turned together and looked up at the body of Danielle Rosen, nude and glistening with a battered pussy that twitched from the effects of three intense orgasms. The girl was completely passed out. They looked back at each other.

"Fucked her good, didn't we?" Allegra murmured.

"Oh, yes," he replied.

"Told you I'd bring you something good to play with."

Parker grinned. The girl was positively evil. "Yes, you did," he agreed. "Mind if I sample her again in the morning?"

Allegra smiled. "Go for it," she said, and she laughed.

And the two of them spent the next few minutes laughing together, relishing the sweet success of their conquest and the corruption of a here-to-fore innocent young girl.

Part Seven: The Final Taking of Innocence

Danielle stood in the center of a large bedroom. She did not know where she was, nor what time it was, nor why she was dressed only in a tiny white bikini, nor why she was dripping wet. There were no doors in this room and no walls or windows, but despite that there was a gentle breeze drifting through the room, licking at her glistening skin.

Candles rimmed the edge of the room, casting an eerie glow across the floor and the bed, which was the only bit of furniture. Beyond the edge of the candles and on top of the bed itself everything was black and she could not make it out.