Pleasing the Teen Futa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sonatatre
Sonatatre
2,042 Followers

"Cindy, where you born in the states or in Mexico?" she blurted out, as it was the first thing that came to mind.

"I was born here, and we aren't Mexican," Cindy answered giggling.

"No? I was certain you would be, you are named Diaz, right?" Linda went on, unsure if she had made some mistake.

"Yes, it is a common name in all Spanish speaking countries, I think," Cindy answered. "My father is from Chile, and there is where I get the last name. My mother was born in Spain but moved to Argentina with her parents in the 70s. Her name was Otaegui before she married my dad." she continued.

"How did they end up in the US?" Linda said, hoping that everyone would forget about what she said about them being Mexican.

"Dad started his company in Chile, doing exports to Argentina. Mom was working at the office in Buenos Aires while she was in school, and they met there. They couldn't agree if they should live in Chile or Argentina, but since dad wanted to open up an office here, they decided that it would be a good compromise if they both had to move to a new country, instead of only one of them. Both of those countries are alright, but I am glad I get to live here," Cindy finished her small speech by filling her mouth with food.

"Your mother has become very good at English," Linda said before catching herself that she might come across as ignorant again, sounding like Hispanics were bad at English, "I mean that her accent is almost gone," she corrected herself.

"She is okay. Not as good as me! But you should hear my dad. Mom always says he sounds like he never left Chile," Cindy said, giggling again.

"I am full. Let's go back upstairs so we can study some more. Thank you for the food, Mom," Sarah said as she got up from the table.

"Thank you Mrs. Sullivan," both Cindy and Leah said.

For a moment Linda had managed to forget her plights, but as she saw Leah get up from the table she could swear she saw something in the crotch area. She couldn't see it clearly, but it looked like something big and hard, was pointing down the left leg. Had her cock gotten hard, just sitting around the dinner table? Now she would be in Sarah's room, with that erection all out of control. It couldn't happen.

A big part of her wanted to run up the stairs, and into her daughter's room, to stop them. In the long run, that wouldn't help. She loved her new friend, and in truth Linda liked them very much too. They seemed to be the best friends any young girl could hope for. There was only one thing she could do to help her. She went to her purse and picked up her phone.

"We love her, right?" She asked her husband. "Sarah. We love her and would do anything for her?"

"Of course," he answered.

She dialed as she walked out of the room, not wanting her husband to hear what she was about to say.

"Hello," Julie's voice came out of the phone's speakers.

"I'll do it," She said.

"Linda is that you?" Julie asked.

"Yes. I'll do it. Just call your daughter and tell her to come home, and I will do it," She continued, feeling like she was going to cry.

"Just be here tomorrow, after school has ended. 4 pm should be fine," Julie said, sounding like she knew that Linda would break all along. "Oh, and wear something sexy."

*****************************************************

Even with the driveway being cleared, she still parked her car in the same spot as the day before. This time she wasn't late. The consequences for that could be way too big. Instead she was early, sitting in her car to build up enough courage to go inside. Leah wouldn't be home yet, and she didn't know what she would say to Julie if they were alone for too long. She had spent the whole day thinking about actually going through with this. Three times she had called her husband at his job, but been unable to come clean. Surely he had started to suspect something must be going on. Still she hadn't said anything, and now she was sitting here, outside of the Willems residence, waiting to take her motherly duties to the next level.

Looking at her watch, she decided it was time to go inside. Leah couldn't be far away, and maybe if she went inside now, Julie would laugh at her and tell her that it was all a joke. Maybe all the mothers were waiting on her in the house, ready to say it was all just a prank, to introduce her to their group of friends. It would be very embarrassing, but at this point she would be happy to take that. It would be worse if it wasn't all just a prank.

She corrected her clothes before knocking on the door. She had debated all day about what to wear. She had been told to wear something sexy, but she hadn't been able to go all out. Just some pants that made her hips look good, and a blouse. While waiting for the door to be opened, she pulled the fabric of her blouse apart, making her show more cleavage, but immediately pulled it back again. She liked her own chest, but she wouldn't parade it around just to please some teenage girl. She still had her pride, and she would make sure she left with that intact.

"Hello," Julie said, opening the door.

"Hello," Linda answered, stepping into the house.

"Glad you came here on time today," Julie teased. "Leah should be home any minute, she is going to love that outfit," she continued.

Linda felt her face grow red, but put all her strength towards keeping her composure. She was a bit surprised about the compliment about the clothes. It wasn't anything special. She would wear something more special for a date night with her husband. As Julie led her to the kitchen, Linda sneaked her hand up to her blouse and pulled the fabric on the blouse apart again. Showing a little more cleavage wouldn't hurt.

"So, what exactly is it that I need to do?" Linda asked Julie.

"You need to please her. She knows what she needs from you. I would suggest you just follow her lead, let her guide you. If you make sure she leaves here as sexually satisfied as she can possibly be, there will not be any need for the teenagers to do anything. She will likely be able to need a bit more than your husband, not saying anything bad about your husband, just that is what the other housewives say about her," Julie explained.

"And she needs sex?" Linda asked.

"Yes, and plenty of it. The first times it might be a bit tough on you, but I am sure you will grow to like it," Julie said giggling.

"I am just doing it to save my daughter. She loves her new friends, even said she thought Leah was the nicest person she ever met. I am not here for pleasure, just doing my duty," Linda said, trying to sound as cold as she could be, to show how serious she was.

"We will see. If you need to do it, you might as well enjoy it," Julie said. "Just remember that if Leah does not get what she wants from you, she will need to get it from someone else."

That made Linda tense up. No matter how difficult it would be, she knew she might need to put more than half an effort into this. She always managed to take care of her husband, but it might be more difficult with a strong and energetic teenager. Thinking about it, she even worried if she would be able to keep up? No, she had faith in her sexual ability. She wouldn't let the young girl get the best of her.

"Would you like some coffee?" Julie asked.

"No, thank you. I rather just wait," Linda answered.

"I can show you up to Leah's room. You might as well make yourself comfortable up there while you wait for her," Julie said.

"That would be good," Linda answered. It was getting awkward talking to Julie, just a she expected it would be, and especially since they were talking about her making love to the other woman's daughter.

They headed up the stairs and directly to the right, there was a big room.

"Mom, I am home," they heard from downstairs.

"Oh, she is here. I will send her up. Just wait here," Julie told Linda.

Julie left the room and Linda heard how she went down the stairs. This was really going to happen. She was waiting in the teenagers' room, to have sex like some cheap harlot. She shook her head to return to reality, and instead turned her attention to the room. It was very big. To the left there was a king-sized bed, the right side was deeper, and hosted a small living room setup full with a TV and corner sofa. Straight ahead there was a desk with a computer and there were still room for a mirrored wall in front of some weights, and that thick soft mat they had at the gym, and a bench.

She walked up to the bench and sat down on it. She looked through the weights to see what kind of weights the teenage girl was using. She would love a setup like this for herself. It would make working out a lot easier.

"Hello, Linda," She heard someone call out.

She stood up; dropping the small weight she had in her hand, feeling like she had been found out doing something she shouldn't have.

"Oh, Leah. I was just-, I mean, I wasn't doing anything, just looking," Linda explained herself, not sure why, since she had just been sitting there. She bent down to pick up the weight and put it back on the rack it was on.

"I am glad you could make it. When mom told me you were here, I got very excited," Leah said smiling, walking up to where Linda was standing. "I am also curious of what the others told you about me."

"Hmm," Linda said as she tried to think about what they had said, as well as what would be appropriate to say. "They said you have a strong sex drive. That it could be a bit problematic."

"That is true; sometimes it can cause problems, especially around beautiful women. You noticed that at dinner yesterday, I bet. Did you see how big it was, Mrs. Sullivan?" Leah teased.

"Yes," Linda answered without thinking. "I mean, I saw something," she said, trying to save the situation.

"I knew you did, well now is your chance to get a proper look. Would you like that Mrs. Sullivan? See how big it really is," Leah said, pushing her hips forward as she stood, making it impossible for Linda not to see the contour.

"Yes," she whispered before realizing what she had said. "No, why would I want to do that?" She went on, making sure to move her eyes away from the young girl, and her crotch.

"You do not have much of a choice, Mrs. Sullivan. You are here to help me, right? I really need your help now, when it is this hard, my underwear does not do very well to contain it. They are just too small, and if you do not help me it will start to hurt. You do not want me to hurt, right?"

"No," Linda answered. Of course she didn't want Leah to be uncomfortable, but that didn't mean she wanted to do what she was here to do. "Maybe there is some other way I could help."

"I want you to help me. It will show me that you are okay with this, that you will devote yourself to the cause. My cause," Leah said, moving closer and lifting up her grey stitch pullover that was covering the buttons of her black skinny jeans. "Can you help me with the buttons?"

Without thinking, Linda sank down to her knees on the soft training mat. She realized it wasn't a proper place for her to be, but before she could try and get up, Leah was in front of her. She saw the big bulge and the strained fabric of the jeans just a breath away. She looked up at the young girl and felt overwhelmed. Even if she was just a little bit taller than herself, from this angle she looked so strong and powerful. Like the teenager was made to look down on her, and Linda was made to stand on her knees in her presence. She found the girls eyes and found comfort, as if Leah was grateful that Linda was there to serve her.

"I like the view from here," Leah said looking down into the cleavage. "You better help me get out of these jeans fast, or they will burst."

Linda started to move her hand up to try and cover her chest, but as Leah asked for help, she instead found her hands travel to the pants in front of her. Leah was still holding the top up, so that it wouldn't be in the way, and Linda held on to the rim of the jeans, with one hand for leverage, as the other hand worked on the button. She had a hard time getting it to work at first, but as she put more force into it, it finally pulled open, making the whole crotch shake, a few inches away from her face.

After it settled down she moved her hand to the fly, and gently pulled it down. Once it was fully down, she pulled out and apart at the two sides of the jeans, exposing a pair of blue hipster panties, clearly struggling to contain the engorged tool inside. She tried not to gasp looking at it and instead started to work on getting the jeans lowered. It was not easy as they were very tight, but with a bit of help from Leah wiggling her hips she soon got them all the way down to the feet, and helped Leah step out of them.

"That is a lot better already. I feel like I am about to burst. I should warn you now already Mrs. Sullivan. You are going to need to work very hard today, because it seems like my cock is very fond of you," Leah said earnestly.

Linda blushed, knowing she shouldn't let stupid flattery like that get to her, and then blushed even more, realizing that it did. Was she actually letting this young girl seduce her? That was of course nonsense. She was here to get some work done, just like Leah had just said.

Instead she put her mind to the next task. She had to remove the panties to make sure they wouldn't break, from the strain they were under. She also wanted to see what that big thing looked like, free from cover. The panties were fitted tightly on the teenage girl, presumably to not leave a seam, when wearing tight pants. Not that it was needed on the jeans Leah had been wearing, but it also had the benefit of holding the big cock in place even when it had grown big and hard like now.

Linda traced the outline over the bulging panties, the soft, but strong fabric, having pushed the cock to the left, and it looked like it wanted to poke out over the hip, but instead the ample head had gotten smashed in. it didn't look very comfortable. She stroked the head with her thumb, and she felt it push out towards her, straining the fabric even more.

"It looks like you like it. Have you ever seen a cock like this before?" Leah asked.

Linda looked up at the young girl and shook her head. She hadn't seen any cock like this before, at least not in person. It was both enthralling, and intimidating, at the same time. Would she really be able to take it all? The thought was scary, but at the same time, she had to squeeze her legs together, to try and stop the tingling, in her lower regions.

"We should take of some of your clothes too, Mrs. Sullivan," Leah said, moving her hand from her own top, and reaching down to take a hold of Linda's.

Linda felt the fabric of Leah's top, fall on her hand, still holding on to the cock over the panties. For a moment, the cock was fully out of view, and she loosened the belt holding her top in place, lifting her hands, so that Leah could pull it off. It all happened so fast, that she didn't have any time to think, but now she felt very exposed again, kneeling in front of the young woman, with only a bra to cover her upper body.

"Wow, you are so beautiful Mrs. Sullivan," Leah said, admiring the older woman's exposed body. "Would you be comfortable taking that bra off now too?"

No, she thought, but she figured that wasn't really an option. Instead she nodded carefully, and the younger woman bent down over her, making the cock, and panties, press into Linda's face, as her bra got unclasped behind her back.

She moved her hands up to hold the bra in place as the crotch got moved away from her face and the straps got pulled from her shoulders, leaving her hands as the only thing to hold the bra up.

"That is cheating. Move those hands, and let me see them," Leah teased.

Slowly her hands moved down, taking the bra with them, sliding down her arms leaving her upper body fully exposed to the young girl looking down on her. She felt a bit ashamed, being in this position. Not even her husband had seen her like this. She looked up at Leah, and the sweet smile she saw made her feel a lot better. She knew she had nice breasts, and it made her happy, that even young people could appreciate them.

She let her eyes fall down, and what she saw next made her tingle even more. Still covered by the soft fabric of the top, she could see the big cock pulsing, making the bottom of the top sway rhythmically. Instinctively she moved her hands up and moved the top away. Every other second she could see the cock get filled up with more blood, making it push out the panties at least an inch. The cock had started out big and impressive, but it seemed that with every move she and Leah did, it would impress Linda even more. How could a sweet young girl have such a big and strong cock?

"I can not stand this anymore. Please remove my underwear, before I pass out from being constrained," Leah said desperately.

"Yes," Linda whispered as she grabbed the panties and pulled them out and then down, the big cock getting stuck on them for a moment and then swaying violently, bracing Linda's nose as it swung by.

"Oh fuck, that feels good," Leah said. "I feel like it is about to blow already."

Linda tried her best to not open her mouth in shock, but despite that, a faint gasp still came out. She knew it would be the biggest cock she had ever seen, by far, but now when it danced in front of her face, it was much more than that. The smooth shaft and the considerable head looked inhuman. She had to touch it, and she moved up both hands grabbing the lance. It was so thick that her hands couldn't reach around, and so long that even with her hands side by side, she didn't cover all of it. The skin was smooth but it still felt so powerful. Like she needed to hold it firmly or it would manage to escape, and do god knows what.

Her hands started to move back and forth, each stroke making the young girl moan. She looked up at Leah, smiling at the apparent pleasure she was feeling. She might be old, but she knew how to make people feel good. Even if it was a bigger cock than her husband's, the same rules still applied. She gave the head a kiss, feeling the luscious taste spread over her lips, as she continued to stroke it with long, slow strokes.

"Oh, Mrs.- Mrs. Sullivan. I am going to-," Leah managed to say with a trembling voice.

Linda felt a thick string of cum hit her left side of the face, covering cheek, eye and forehead. She was shocked, but before she had time to react, a second rope of cum spewed out, hitting her on top of the nose and out to her ear and into her hair. She gasped, trying to cope with the powerful and copious cum, and it seemed like it wanted to take advantage of her mouth opening up, as the third rope found its way into her mouth while also leaving her lips and chin full of cum. Closing her eyes and her mouth she did her best to continue to move her hands as she felt more and more big ropes of thick cum rain over her face, hair, neck and chest.

When it finally stopped she felt completely covered in cum. She dropped the cock and instead tried to carefully remove the cum from her eyes.

"That was amazing. You are very good with your hands, Mrs. Sullivan," Leah said, out of breath. "Let me get you a towel. You got cum everywhere," she finished, giggling.

Was that all it took? That wasn't very hard at all, she though. A towel would really help. She struggled with getting the cum from her eyes, and her left eye was stinging, probably because of the first shot of cum that had hit her right on the eye.

"Wow you really did a number on her," someone said.

Linda tried to open her eyes to get a look. She knew that voice. It was Julie, Leah's mother. What was she doing here? She felt so ashamed. Even if Julie had been the one to set this meeting up, it was another thing to be caught on her knees, bare chested, and completely covered in cum. That wasn't what a proper housewife should be doing. She was certain that none of the other mothers had ever done this. They probably handled it very professionally and got it done quickly and properly. Why had she let Leah's charm and sweet ways, dictate how things had progressed?

Sonatatre
Sonatatre
2,042 Followers