Pleasing the Teen Futa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sonatatre
Sonatatre
2,034 Followers

She felt her daughter tense up, knowing she was reaching the peak of pleasure, and tried her best to carry her through the orgasm with the kiss. Meanwhile her young lover was pushing ever deeper into her ass, making her wince in pain and pleasure. She felt depraved, letting a young girl do what she almost always denied her husband. Now she knew what the other mothers had been talking about. This young girl was an amazing lover, and from the look of her daughter, so was her mother.

Suddenly her daughter pulled away, leaving Linda's lips feeling empty.

"She is about to cum," Sarah whispered to her mother.

No, she thought, feeling that Sarah wouldn't want Julie to pull away.

"Cum inside of me," Sarah said, looking over her shoulder.

"Did you hear that, Linda?" Julie said, peeking over Sarah's shoulder. "Your daughter is just as bad as you are, wanting cum in her pussy."

Linda had wanted to protest, but again her own actions shadowed over any protest she could give. She had loved it when Leah came inside of her, filling her with more cum than she had ever been filled with before. It felt amazing, and as her daughter had seen the ecstasy it had given her, it only made sense she wanted that for herself. She had to bite her tongue, to not speak out and show herself to be a hypocrite.

"I am going to cum too. Going to cum in this sweet ass," Leah called out.

Linda had to grab on to the sheets of the bed, feeling her ass getting pounded harder and harder with each thrust, knowing that her tight little butt wasn't only stretched more than ever before, but also fucked harder than anyone else had ever dared fucking it.

"What a sweet moment," Julie said, euphorically. "Mother and daughter, about to cum in mother and daughter, one in the pussy and one in the ass, like a perfect harmony."

Linda couldn't help but agree. It was something poetic over the whole situation. A moment later she saw her daughter's face get twisted in bliss, her own orgasm, from the libidinous ass stomping, following close behind. Julie and Leah cried out a second later, Linda felt her ass getting filled with jet after jet of luscious cum, knowing her daughter's pussy must be getting the same treatment. All four cuming together in an orgasmic unison, making Linda feel both happy, and like she was the most perverted mother in the world.

"I am beat," Leah said, sliding out of Linda's gaping ass.

"That was amazing," Sarah added.

Linda agreed with both of them. It was amazing and she felt like her body couldn't take any more. She had fallen in love with big cocks, after today, but they certainly took a toll.

"Can Leah expect you back, next time it is your turn in the schedule?" Julie asked.

"Yes, Linda answered hesitantly. " I do not think you would be able to keep me away even if you tried," she added, knowing it was true.

"Can we make a movie then? Me, Mom and both of you," Sarah asked cheerfully.

"You certainly made a good audition for that, but your mother would need to agree too," Julie answered.

"I think we will be able to convince her, right Mrs. Sullivan?" Leah added.

"I am not so sure about that, I am not an actress," Linda said, feeling like it was an awful idea to let her daughter shoot porn. "And next time you need to use protection. What if you get pregnant?" She added to her daughter.

"I should finish school before I get pregnant. I loved how it felt when you came inside of me, Julie, so we need to find some solution," Sarah said. "Until then I have an idea that might not help that much, but at least it won't hurt."

With that, Linda felt Sarah stand up on her knees, and straddle her face, her daughter's cum covered pussy being placed just over her mouth and nose. She was shocked by her daughter's baldness, and naughtiness, but more so with the intoxicating smell. She started to lick and suck her daughter, her mouth filling with the sweet taste of pussy and girl-cock cum.

"Seems like most of the cum have leaked out of your pussy already," Sarah said, licking her mother's thigh's, "but I bet this other hole is still full of yummy cum."

Linda couldn't believe her ears. Was this really her daughter? Sticking her little tongue into her mother's forbidden, even if freshly fucked, butthole. She hadn't raised her to be a deviant pervert, still she had never loved her daughter more than now. Her tongue felt amazing, and she wondered how she had lived her life, without getting rimmed before. She dug her face deeper into her daughter's pussy, wanting all the piquant cum inside of it.

"I think we have found a new favorite mother, daughter combo," Julie said.

"I am sure some of the others will have something to say about that," Leah added, "but I certainly think we have hit the jackpot."

Linda smiled to herself. Her naughtiest side had been brought out today, and she wasn't sure she could ever go back.

"Leah, get your face up next to your mothers," Julie commanded.

Linda felt her daughter's pussy get pulled away from her face, and she saw the two futas stroking their big cocks. No sooner than after her daughter pressed her pretty face next to hers, the big cocks started to cover them with cum. This time Linda was ready for her cum bath, and closed her eyes and opened her mouth wide, hoping to catch as much as she could in it, wanting to taste more of the wonderful cum.

As the cum shower ended, she pulled her daughter close, giving her a long, cum filled, kiss.

"Ok, now I am really beat," Leah said smiling. "Hurry up and clean up, Sarah, we are late to meeting the others," she continued.

Linda looked at her daughter. She was a mess, and she imagined that she didn't look much better herself.

"Thank you Mrs. Sullivan, for taking care of me today," Leah said, always the polite girl.

"My pleasure," Linda said, knowing that life for her, and her daughter, had changed forever.

THE END