Pleasing the Teen Futa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sonatatre
Sonatatre
2,042 Followers

"We just only got started. She was just so good, that I could not hold the first one back," Leah said happily.

The towel was handed down to her and she grabbed it and started to wipe the cum away. She figured her makeup must be completely messed up, but there was nothing she could do about that now. The towel was barely enough to get all the cum of her breasts. It was soaked and she decided to just leave it on the floor. How could she cum that much? She wouldn't be surprised if it was ten times as much as her husband could produce, but then her husband probably came less than most. Each blast from Leah's cock had probably more than he could come in total, and then Leah had shot more thick ropes then her husband could get going in a month.

"Are you going to sit there all day? My daughter still needs your help," Julie said, waking Linda from her daydreaming.

She still had a bit of trouble seeing, but she could see that Julie was standing there, looking down at her, and that Leah had removed the rest of her clothes, her cock still as hard and majestic as before. She got up from the floor, not sure what she should do next.

"I thought that would be enough. What else does she need?" Linda asked.

She wasn't happy with Julie being here, and she knew she wasn't helping the situation with talking to her.

"You know what is next, Linda," Julie said, smiling. "She can not do that while you have those clothes on."

Linda knew. She remembered the conversation from when she first learned about Leah's problem. Not even blowjobs were enough, they had said, so of course a short handjob wouldn't do the trick either, no matter how much she had cum.

"Are you going to be here?" Linda asked Julie.

"You are going to be with my daughter, I love her very much, and I think it is only fair that I am here, to make sure everything is going as it should," Julie said. "If it was your daughter with me, I am sure you would do the same thing."

It was hard to imagine her daughter with a cock like Leah's, and doing something like this. Still it was a fair point.

"Yes, if you did this with my daughter I would want to make sure everything was done properly," Linda surrendered.

"Good," Julie said, again giving a naughty smile, "now get the rest of your clothes of so we can see what Leah is working with."

Linda was starting to work on her pants, but before she got anywhere, she felt Leah up close and to her shock she found her lips press against her own. At first she tried to break the kiss, but Leah held her close. It felt good. Their soft lips moving together like in a dance, and Linda couldn't help but put her all into the kiss.

She felt herself being turned and then pushed backwards, walking and kissing at the same time, until her legs hit the bed, and she fell on it. She tried to push herself up, wanting to pull Leah down onto the bed with her, so they could continue the kiss, but instead Leah started to work on her pants.

It only took a brief moment before her white pants were removed, and in the excitement she also lifted her butt up from the bed so that the underwear could be taken off too. A second later she felt Leah on top of her, and she pulled her close and kissed her. She felt the immense cock being trapped between their stomachs, its hardness creating a contrast to the softness of their skin. She wanted this. She wanted to make love to Leah. She wanted to know what it would feel like to have her inside. She let her tongue search out Leah's and their kiss became even more passionate.

Fuck me, please just fuck me, she thought. She didn't want to stop the kiss, or she would have screamed it out loud. Almost as if Leah could read her mind, she felt her body shift, without breaking the kiss, and the cock was rubbing against the wet pussy, getting covered in juices. She spread her legs, while keeping the kiss passionate, wanting to show the teenage girl that she was ready.

The big head was pushed against her opening, feeling like it would be way to big, but its hardness, and Linda's prodigious wetness, caused it to plop inside. Linda gasped into the kiss, and Leah stopped her forward movement. She felt so full. Like her body was going to break in the most wonderful way. She kept the kiss going, and she felt her lover start to move again. The Capacious cock moving deeper into her, stretching her in ways she had never been stretched before.

It was slow. Almost painfully slow, because she wanted more. She moved her legs around Leah's body, letting them rest on her butt, and then tried to pull her closer. They both moaned out wildly into the kiss. Linda felt Leah's hips smash into her own, and she knew she had taken all of it. All of the marvelous cock that stretched her pussy out, like no other cock had ever stretched her.

Leah took the cue that Linda wanted to speed things up, and started to move her hips. Moving back and forth, slowly at first, as Linda held her tightly with her pussy, but quickly building up a fast pace. Linda answered by moving her hips, her legs still around Leah, holding on for the wild ride. She wanted to get fucked, just she didn't know it would be this good. The smooth, hard, heavyweight cock, giving her pleasures that her body could barely handle. Trying to show in the kiss, just how good her young lover was making her feel.

She felt like she was being ground into the bed. Her hips lifting from the bed, thanks to her legs being wrapped around Leah, and then being slammed down, as the cock buried itself deep inside of her. She was shocked by the strength the young girl showed. She tried to keep up, but found that it was best to just focus on the kiss, while trying to hang on for dear life.

Once the orgasm started to get close, there was no fighting it. She tried to hold back, prolonging the tingling pleasure of dancing on the edge of an orgasm, but there was no stopping it. Each thrust brought her closer and closer, until it hit her like a tidal wave. She screamed into the kiss. Feeling her pussy grasp the hard cock so tightly, that she was certain that either the cock or her pussy would end up breaking. Wave after wave of immense pleasure made her need to break the kiss to try and get air, as she heard herself give out several guttural moans. Not only was she having the greatest orgasm of her life, but she was getting pounded hard through the whole thing.

Once it ended she tried to regain her composure. It wasn't easy, as she was still getting taken hard by the sweet girl.

"She is pretty good, right?" She heard Julie asking.

Pretty good? It was amazing. Who was this girl to be able to do things like this to her? She had completely forgotten about Julie even being here. Had she made a fool out of herself again? Losing herself in the love making.

She then noticed something else. The other mother was naked. Not only naked, but she also saw that she had something in common with Leah. Between her legs, she also had a cock. It seemed to be the same size as Leah's, that was still fucking her, but as Leah's was smooth, Julie's was more veiny and pronounced. On top of that, Julie was stroking it.

"What? What is that?" Linda said dumbfounded.

"I think you know very well what it is," Julie said smiling. "You did not think that Leah was the only one in the family to have one, did you?"

She didn't know what to think. Julie had a massive cock too? Clearly she did, as she could see it just a few feet away. She tried to think clearly, but instead she felt her head getting dizzy. Only a minute had passed, but her body was ready again. Leah was making her feel so good, that there was no way to stop it. She held on to Leah with arms and legs again, looking at Julie stroking her cock, as her second orgasm came rolling in. It wasn't as powerful as the first one, but it was still an overwhelming pleasure, making her wonder what kind of superhuman Leah must be.

When things were starting to clear up, after the orgasm, she saw that Julie had moved even closer, pointing her hard cock towards her face. Linda suddenly felt a need to suck on it. She had wanted to suck on Leah's cock earlier, but it had not turned out that way. This cock was just as beautiful, and it looked so inviting, like it was calling out to her, to put her lips around the mammoth head. She opened her mouth, stretching her head forward to meet the cock, but just as her lips made contact, it was pulled away.

"Hold on. We have one more surprise for you," Julie said, holding her cock out of reach. "You can come out now."

Linda was disappointed she didn't get to suck on the big cock, still enjoying Leah hammering away at her. One more surprise? And it was a person? Maybe it was one of the other mothers. She certainly was starting to understand why they all said they loved this solution to spare their kids. They got to save their children, and have the most amazing sex at the same time. If she had to share her moment with another mother it wouldn't be that bad.

She looked towards the doorway to see who it was. Nothing could prepare her for what she was about to see. Into the room, came her sweet little daughter.

"Mom? What are you doing?" She heard her sweet daughter Sarah, ask shockingly.

"Sarah? It is not what you think. I-, I am doing this for you. It's-," she felt her head spin even more. What was she doing here? No daughter should ever see her mother like this, and especially not with someone other than her husband, one of her daughter's friends nonetheless.

"Don't worry, Mom. I am just kidding. I know everything," Sarah said giggling. "You could even say this was all my idea," she continued.

Linda tried to stop Leah from keep on taking her, but her body was too weak, after the two powerful orgasms she just had. All she could do was just lie there, letting Leah fuck her, while she was talking to her daughter.

"Your idea?" she asked.

"Yes. Let me tell you all about it. Just keep on doing what you are doing," Sarah said, moving to the bed, and siting down. "I think you were just about to take Ms. Willems cock in your mouth."

Linda wanted to protest. She couldn't help being fucked, but at least she could make sure it wasn't made worse, by sucking on Julie's cock. Still, when the cock was presented right before her lips, her mouth seemed to engulf it on its own. Her lips straining to take the whole head, and with it in her mouth, she figured she might as well suck on it. It tasted wonderful, and it felt good in her mouth.

"So, this whole thing started a few months ago. I wasn't friends with Leah and the others at the time, sadly, but that was just about to change. One day after school I saw Ms. Willems picking up Leah. I recognized her right away. You see mother, I was a member of a special website," Leah explained, without making much sense to Linda.

She wasn't sure where to look. At Leah, who was making her feel better than any other person ever had? At Julie, that was stuffing her mouth full of cock? Or at her daughter, that was telling her a story? All of them felt strange. All of them deserved her focus right now.

"Well I found it because I had a thing for girls with cocks. Futanari, as they are sometimes called. So from a website for that, I found my way to another website. Ms. Willems website. She posts all kind of futanari related things there, but my absolute favorites are the movies. That is how I recognized her. I had watched all of her movies, fucking all kinds of women, and now I learned she might have a kid going to my school. You can imagine I was shocked, Mom," Leah continued her story.

Linda was shocked. Her daughter was watching porn? Porn starring the woman whose cock she was now eagerly sucking on?

"I was beside myself. First I wanted to run up and tell her I was a fan, but lucky enough they drove off before I could do that. Instead I started to think of a plan to learn more. I started by watching all the videos again, and that is when it hit me. The younger masked girl in the videos must be the daughter. She was only in a handful of the videos, but she was of course amazing too. I had seen Leah a lot at school, but never imagined she could be the girl in the videos. Now I figured she must be," Leah said, staring at where Leah's massive cock was moving into her mother.

"It took me a few days to talk to Leah. Not about what I had learned of course, but about general things. I learned there was more to her than just her cock. Like I have told you before, she must be the nicest person in the world. I quickly got to know her, and the other girls. For a moment, I started to feel bad, that I had gotten close to her with some devious motives," Sarah went on.

Linda saw her daughter lean in close, watching more and more cock disappear into Linda's mouth. She had started to be able to take a mouthful, even if it stretched her mouth to the limits.

"They shared the secret with me. That Leah had the problem with being over sexual, and that them helping her had led to Justine getting pregnant. All the drama that had come from their mothers, and that it had ended with their mothers stepping in. I knew from the start that it was perfect for you. That Leah would love fucking you, and that you would love it too, Mom," Leah said, giggling.

Sarah was right. She had never been feeling better than now. Never felt more pleasure than today.

"So we worked on it together, me, Leah and Julie. I told them about you, and we set the plan in motion to get you here now, just like this. You fell right into it. I knew you would, Mom," Sarah said, sounding superior.

"But now comes the next step. The deal is that as long as Leah gets to fuck our mothers, she won't fuck any of us girls. Lucky enough there is another cock, the cock that brought me and you here. I see how much you love sucking on it, but I want to try it too, Mom. Would you let me suck on Ms. Willems big cock?" Sarah asked wantonly.

Julie's cock? Her daughter wanted to suck on it, just like she was now. She couldn't believe it. She was doing this to save her daughter, and now it turns out that it was all just a trap? She could tell that her daughter really wanted it. She had worked towards this moment for weeks. Was she really going to deny her the pleasure now? Deny her the pleasure, so she could get it herself. She felt Julie move, and the cock being pulled from her mouth.

"Okay," she said carefully. "Suck on it like only a Sullivan can," she said more determined.

Had she just done that? She had told her daughter to suck on the giant cock, attached on someone more than twice her age. Suck the cock of a mother to a big cocked daughter, which was currently fucking her. She saw her daughter position herself with her face in Julie's lap, looking hungrily at the massive cock.

"I have been dreaming about this for a long time," Sarah said dreamily.

"Me too," Julie answered, putting her hand on the side of Sarah's head.

Linda looked on as her daughter struggled to get the head into her mouth, but felt proud as her daughter closed her lips behind it, knowing the head must fill her mouth up completely. She saw the sparkle of happiness in her eyes. Was this the right thing? Letting her daughter fulfill her slutty dreams?

"Oh, fuck," she gasped.

Was watching her daughter suck cock really getting her even more excited? She clung on to Leah again, knowing another orgasm was imminent.

"I am going to cum," Leah moaned out.

"Not inside," Linda tried.

"I always cum inside," Leah answered.

Linda knew it was a bad idea, but she couldn't help it. She used her pussy muscles to milk the gigantic cock, wanting Leah to feel the same pleasure, that she was about to experience herself. Unaware of who came first, she felt her body go wild, while also feeling the powerful shots of warm cum filling her, creating a relentless orgasm, taking her to unknown orgasmic heights.

It took some time before she came to. Not that she had passed out, but her body had been so overwhelmed, she needed a few minutes to catch her breath, and get full control again. Leah was laying on her left, and to her right her daughter was still working on Julie's massive cock, with her little mouth. Or maybe not so little, because where Linda had struggled to get more than a mouthful, her daughter had taken the whole thing. She looked on in amazement, as Sarah deepthroated the hulking tool for a few seconds, before letting it go and gasping for air.

"I told you I could do it," Sarah said proudly.

"And you will have plenty of more times to show me just how good you are," Julie said, clearly impressed. "Now I need to test your pussy before I cum already."

Linda couldn't believe her ears. Her daughter wasn't happy with just sucking on it? She watched Sarah spring from the bed, quickly tossing her clothes away.

"Oh, Mom. It is my turn to take one of these monsters on now. You don't mind, do you?" Sarah said, while removing the last articles of clothing, and laying down on her back, on the bed next to Linda.

She wanted to protest. She knew that it would be the proper thing to do. Just that after today, her view of what was right, seemed to be skewed. She had cheated on her husband with a teenage girl, sucked the teenage girl's mother's cock, and had three of the most heart shaking orgasms of her life. Could she deny her daughter the same pleasures?

Julie moved Sarah to her side, laying face to face with her recently fucked mother, and lifted her leg up, exposing her sweet pussy. Linda looked down and saw the giant cock poke out between her daughters legs, glistening with saliva, and then poke its way into her daughters tight little hole.

"Oh, god," her daughter moaned.

She looked at her daughter's face. It was twisted in a mix of pain and pleasure. More pleasure. There was no stopping it now. Her daughter was about to get fucked, and it was all her fault. If she had only said no to the deal, they wouldn't be here now. If she had only not enjoyed getting fucked so much, she could have told her daughter, that they would just leave. She had failed, and now her daughter was going to get fucked too. By a woman she had just learned was a pornstar.

"It feels even bigger than I could have ever imagined," Sarah said, gritting her teeth.

She knew exactly what she meant. It was only a few moments ago, when she went through the same thing. Her lower regions were still sore, even if the abundance of cum was helping a bit. She wanted to comfort her daughter. Wanting to show that she had decided to support her, and help her make this feel as good as it possibly could. Her lips reached out and gave her daughter a kiss on the forehead.

"Do you see what I mean now?" Julie said. "Before I was here, when you were fucking my daughter, and now you get to be here, when I fuck yours. Is that not the perfect way to do it?"

It might not have been how she imagined the day to go, or a situation she would have wanted her daughter to be in. But, if it had to happen, it should be like this.

"Yes," she said, looking into her daughters ecstatic eyes.

She felt her daughters arms cling to her and before she knew what was happening, their lips met. She hesitated at first, kissing her own daughter, but when she felt the passion from her daughter, she answered it. It was the second time today she was kissing a teenage girl, and it felt great. She knew how her kiss with Leah had intensified their love making, and she was hoping that the kiss she was sharing with her daughter now, would heighten the pleasure she was getting from making love to Julie.

Engulfed in the wonderful kiss, she almost missed what was happening behind her. Leah must have recovered as Linda felt her butt cheeks being pulled apart, and something was being applied to her butthole. She wanted to panic, but she knew that if she was to stop this, she would need to stop kissing Sarah. She didn't want that, she wanted to kiss her for much longer. Even as she felt the massive head being pushed against her asshole, slowly stretching it open, she just decided to hold her daughter closer, and kiss her more passionately.

Sonatatre
Sonatatre
2,042 Followers