Poker Face

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next Jake pointed toward the better looking of the group. He smiled and Kristen felt her legs go weak, his teeth were blindingly white against his tan skin and his bright blue eyes seemed to sparkle. "That's Garret. He just started at the firm about six months ago when he moved here from Texas."

"Very nice to meetchya," he said with the slight twang of a Southern accent, "it will be nice to have a beautiful face at the table."

Kristen's hand was enveloped in Garret's warm one and she felt a slight shiver run up her spine, "Thanks Garret, it's nice to meet you too."

A gruff voice pulled her focus from Garret's blue eyes and she looked up to meet a pair that were grey-green, "I'm Matt," said an older man. He had black hair that was frosted with silver at his temples. He was sitting atop the railing with his feet resting on the lower rung. His legs were tanned and muscular below the hem of his shorts and his polo shirt was pulled tight by his broad chest. "Have you played poker before?"

His eyes seemed to be mocking her, saying "Girls can't play poker."

"Oh yeah. I got into online poker a few years back and ended up playing a few hours each day. When my bachelor's program got to be really demanding I had to give it up but I still play in the casino now and then and every once in a while I will get into a tournament. Mainly though, I play with friends, just for fun."

Tony's voice boomed, "What do you guys want to drink? There are beers and some other stuff in the cooler over there and I just popped a bottle of red. Kristen, do you like wine? I can open a bottle of white if you would prefer."

"Absolutely! Red is fine by me. I like all wine," she said with gusto. She could definitely use a drink. Matt was still starring at her and his gaze made her feel like he wanted to take her head off.

Tony stepped towards the sliding glass door and motioned for Kristen to follow him. She stepped inside. It took a minute for her eyes to acclimate to the darkness within. When she could finally make out her surroundings she realized they were in a game room. There was a beautiful wood pool table on one side of the room. Hung on the wall behind it was a rack with pool cues and a wooden triangle for racking balls. To the right of the pool table was a big screen TV atop a low cabinet and a chocolate brown sectional faced the TV. There was a supple brown leather recliner to one side of the couch that made Kristen want to grab a blanket and curl up in it. She could almost smell the leather from where she stood.

Closer to where she had stepped into the room was a round, cherry wood table with six leather chairs positioned around it. Kristen assumed that was where they would be playing poker, although she hoped Tony had a mat or something for the top, as slippery surfaces sometimes made it hard to keep cards in place.

Jake walked in behind her, "Isn't that beautiful?"

"Yeah, it really is. Is that where you guys usually play?"

"Well we trade off, each week we go to someone else's house but, yes, when we play here we use that." Jake walked across to the table, "Hey Tony, do you want me to get the table set up?"

"Go ahead! Me and Bruce were late getting in from the golf course so I haven't gotten time to do it," Tony called from where he was pouring two glasses of wine.

Jake walked over and pulled out the chair in front of the door in the base of the table. He opened the door revealing storage. He pulled two racks of chips and a deck of cards from inside the table. Then he stood and reached under the edge, releasing two levers on the side closest to him and then walking around and releasing the levers on the other side. He slid the wooden top from the table to reveal a Texas Hold 'Em themed table top below. There were recesses for chips in six separate areas. Jake pulled out a drawer from one side of the table and set his beer in it.

Tony handed her a glass of wine and Kristen gushed, "That is so cool! I gotta get myself one of these! Where did you get it?"

"Actually, my wife bought that for me for Christmas a couple of years ago. I have been having guys over to the house for poker games for years. The wife gets me something for this room each year and I swear she never ceases to surprise me!"

Tony towered over Kristen and he outweighed her by at least 100 pounds. She estimated that he was probably 6'5" and about 250 or 300 pounds. He laid a big meaty hand on Kristen's shoulder and said with a smile, "Take a seat sweetheart. We are about to get this show on the road. I am going to get the other guys in here."

Kristen sat next to Jake and pulled her wallet from her purse, "How much money do you usually bring?"

"I only bring fifty dollars. We do this every other week and I lose more often than not. I am too cheap to lose much more than that."

"You never were much of a poker player," Kristen teased him, "you can't keep a poker face."

Just then the other guys came through the door. Kristen scooted her chair closer to Jake and prayed that Matt didn't choose the chair to her right. She sent up a silent "thank you" when Garret sat down. He rolled in close to her and whispered, "Want to form an alliance?"

Kristen shot back, "Am I already intimidating you?"

He met her gaze. Damn, he is sexy!

"Cool confidence, you are my kind of woman," Garret told her.

I sure hope so, Kristen thought as she checked his ring finger. No ring! That's a good sign!

She looked around at the fingers of the other guys. She didn't see a ring on Matt's hand either. The other three men sported wedding rings and she hadn't seen Bruce look at her tits one time. Using enough self restraint to keep from ogling her chest didn't mean he was happily married—or gay!--it just meant that he had couth.

Matt took a seat to the right of Garret and Bruce sat to the left of Jake. Tony took the chair opposite Kristen.

"Okay boys—and girl—give me your money," Tony said as he pulled twenties from his shorts pocket. He took their money and doled out poker chips in return. As he dealt the first hand Kristen smiled. She was excited to start the game and even more so about what the night might hold.

Kristen was dealt relatively bad hands the first time around the table but luckily won a small pot when she posted the small blind. Her first chance at a big pot came when Tony dealt again, dealing her pocket kings. She raised to ten dollars and Bruce and Matt both called. The turn card was a king and Kristen bet half her stack. Bruce ended up folding but Matt called. Kristen checked on the river and Matt raised her another ten dollars. She called and when she laid her kings on the table she thought Matt was going to lose it. He let out a bellow and cursed loudly. Kristen stood to pull in the chips and he turned, throwing daggers with his eyes, "Fucking bitch!"

Each of the guys admonished him in some way but Tony's voice rang out above them all, "That's enough, Matt!" You can leave if you are going to treat my guest like that. Do you hear me?" When Matt refused to answer he grabbed his arm and asked him again in a more forceful voice, "Do you hear me?"

Matt jerked his arm free and answered, "Yes! I heard you." He turned to Kristen and mumbled, "Sorry."

Jake put his hand on Kristen's arm, "You okay?" he asked.

"It's fine, I'm fine. I know how it can be. It's no biggie, I'm fine." Kristen sat and began stacking her chips. She had cleaned up on that hand, fucking bitch or not her heart was pounding. She loved poker, plain and simple.

Play continued and so did the drinking. Tony kept the wine coming and Kristen was loosening up. She flirted shamelessly with Garret and he flirted back.

It was her turn to deal and she had to scoot in close to the table to deal the flop and other face up cards. When she did her leg pressed against Garret's. She felt something stir deep in her belly and when she felt his hand lay across her thigh she had to fight the urge to buck her hips. She could feel the wine going to her head and her need gnawed at her insides. There was an ache deep inside of her and she thought Garret would fill it perfectly.

When the latest hand had ended and Jake pulled in his chips Kristen spoke up, "I need a bathroom break. Can we take a few minutes?"

Bruce chimed in, "I would like to step out and smoke. Let's make it ten."

Kristen stood up and put her hand on Garret's shoulder. She wanted him to know that his touch was well received. She noticed Jake starring at her hand and quickly removed it. She got closer to him and asked, "Where's the bathroom in this place?"

Jake smiled, "It's down the hall. I will show you."

He led her down the hall. When they got to the third door on the right he reached in and turned on the light, "There you go!"

He turned to go and his arm brushed against Kristen's. Sparks flew. She felt electricity shoot through her body and for a moment he stopped and starred at here. She thought he might kiss her, but suddenly he dropped his gaze and headed back toward the game room. Kristen entered the bathroom and closed the door behind her. When she was through she washed her hands and turned out the light. As she left the bathroom she felt someone step up behind her. He wrapped his arms around her body and planted a kiss in the crook of her neck. Kristen closed her eyes and imagined it was Jake behind her with his light blue eyes and curly hair. She held on to that thought for a moment before she opened her eyes and turned around to face Garret.

"Hey," she whispered.

Garret didn't speak, instead he searched her eyes. Kristen didn't want him to look at her, to see what she was really thinking, so she reached up with her mouth and kissed him. He probed her mouth with his tongue and she probed back. She pushed her own tongue into his mouth as she reached up with both hands and cupped his shoulder blades. She lightly massaged his muscles and pulled him closer. Kristen opened her mouth and kissed him deeper pressing the length of her body against the sure strength of his own.

Garrett reached down and grasped one ass check in each hand. He pulled her against his body and Kristen could feel that he was beginning to harden. A zing of arousal shot through her body.

Garret must have had his eyes open, watching out for anyone who might be coming. Just as quickly as he had grabbed her, he let her go. He didn't push her away but he broke the kiss and wrapped his arms around her shoulders in a tender embrace.

After a few moments she pushed back from his chest, planted a wet kiss on his mouth and headed back to the table. It was getting late and Kristen no longer felt like playing poker. Now her pussy ached and she wanted to be fucked.

When she got back to the table Jake was already seated. Kristen sat down and Jake smiled as he asked her, "Do you remember that time we played strip poker at Daniel's house?"

Kristen laughed, "Of course I do! That was such a fun night!" She saw Jake in her mind's eye, sitting next to her in his underwear and remembered how she had felt when later he had drove her out to the Special Spot and fucked her in the back of his truck. She wished that he was the one who would be fucking her later.

Garret put his hands on her shoulders and bent down pressing his lips to her ear, "Do you want some more wine?"

"Yes, please," Kristen replied handing him her wine glass.

Garret took it and kissed her lightly on the lips. She returned the kiss but reddened when he walked away and Matt glared at her.

Kristen turned again to Jake and saw that he was he was looking down at his chips. She looked down at her own stack which had dwindled to little more than ten dollars. Bruce had been knocked out during the last hand and had not wanted to stick around to see how things ended. Tony was the big stack at the table with Matt in a close second. Kristen couldn't tell if Jake or Garret was in third as their stacks were about even.

Garret came back with her wine. She took a sip. It was a delicious white zinfandel with citrus and honey notes. He also handed Jake another Rolling Rock before he sat down, "I brought you a beer, it looked like you were getting low."

"Thanks, I was," Jake said as he took it.

Matt came back to the table with two beers of his own and soon Tony followed from the bathroom. It was Kristen's turn to deal and she was happy that she would not have to post blinds for a bit.

When the deal got around to Tony, Jake doubled up and Garret was knocked out. It was one of the best hands she had seen Jake play all night. He had been dealt a queen, ace suited and had led with a raise of twenty dollars. Everyone had folded but Garret, who had called. The flop and fourth street had gone by without much action. Garret had made bets each time but they were small and Jake had called. The river card had been an ace. Garret took it for a bluff when Jake went "all-in" and Garret had called him. When Garret turned over his pocket kings Jake had smiled and showed his own cards revealing his pair of aces.

Garret was gracious enough to send his chips over. He had gone around and shaken Jake's hand blustering the entire time about how he would have sworn that Jake was bluffing.

After several more hands Kristen was out as well. She lost the last of her chips to Tony who had gotten up and given her another bone crushing hug.

Kristen walked out on the deck and breathed in the beautiful night air. Garret smiled, "You too, huh?"

"Yeah, too bad to, I hate to lose."

"I think we could have our own fun. What do you think?" Garret asked her, pulling her into his arms.

"Oh yeah?" Kristen asked in a teasing tone.

"Yeah," Garret said and covered her mouth in his own. He took her left boob in his hand and squeezed.

Kristen was seething hot beneath her clothes. She wanted Garret inside of her and she didn't even know his last name! When he broke the kiss she offered her neck to him and he took it willingly. He skillfully kissed her earlobe and trailed a line of kisses down her neck and over her shoulder. Kristen looked past Garret's shoulder and saw Jake watching them. She caught his eyes and he bore holes into her soul.

Come and get me then.

It was Jake she really wanted, but with no chance of that she jumped up onto the railing. She spread her knees and pulled Garret close. The wine had lowered her inhibitions and she let him slip a hand beneath her tank top.

She kissed him, lightly biting his lower lip. He smiled and tweaked her nipple. A moan escaped Kristen's lips. Garret grabbed her hand and pressed it into his crotch. His cock was straining against the zipper of his jeans and she swore she could feel his heartbeat pulsing beneath her hand.

Kristen realized that she better decide quickly how far she was willing to go tonight. Honestly, she hoped that Jake would get tired of watching someone else kiss and fondle her and decide that he wanted to take her himself.

Kristen moved her hand from where it had been rubbing Garret's hard on through his jeans and slipped it up under his shirt to lightly trail her fingers down his back. Garret looked up at her and saw that she was looking through the glass door, "Don't worry about them, they won't mind. They are all married."

"I didn't see a ring on Matt's finger," Kristen said.

"Him and his wife are separated, but he still loves her. I think that is why he yelled at you tonight, she has him by the balls and its eating him up inside."

Kristen pulled Garret closer and kissed him passionately. She licked his upper lip and trailed her tongue across his teeth. She pulled away when she heard the sliding door open. When she looked over she saw Matt. Quickly, Kristen jumped down and told Garret that she had to go pee. She ruffled Jake's hair as she walked past and went in to use the bathroom.

As she sat on the toilet, she wondered if she really wanted to fuck Garret. Where would we do it, anyway? I am riding home with Jake. I guess I could give him my room number, but do I really want to wake up with him? He is hot, I can't deny that.

She washed her hands and surveyed her reflection. Her face was flushed from the cold night air and the wine. She could feel moisture between her legs and groaned at the thought of going without sex for another night. She flicked off the light and opened the door. She was halfway down the hall when she noticed Garret coming from the other way.

"Hey sexy," he breathed as came up behind her. "Tony went to bed; it's just Jake and Matt playing now."

He took the top of her ear in his mouth and sucked lightly. It drove her crazy. He pushed up behind her and turned her toward the wall. Her hands were laying over his across her stomach. He took each hand and stretched them up on either side of her head, laying them on the wall. She could feel his breath in her ear and her heart was pounding

He breathed in deep. "You smell so good," he almost groaned.

So do you, Kristen thought, but she didn't say it. Her throat was dry and she could barely think. Her mind was a jumble of emotions and desires. She wanted Jake not this beautiful nobody. Her body was begging to be fucked and Jake wasn't going to give her what she wanted, Garret was.

Garret pressed his chest into her back and moved his swollen member up and down against her ass. He reached in through the side of her tank top and took her right breast into his hand kneading it lightly while he kissed her neck. She could feel how hard he was as she pushed back against him. He took her hardened nipple between his thumb and forefinger as he planted a wet open mouthed kiss on her shoulder. It had the desired effect. She wanted his mouth on her tits.

Kristen turned around and pulled down the front of her tank top, exposing her nipple. Garret obliged her. Kristen shuddered and goose bumps covered her bared shoulders and chest. She pushed his head against her chest and he opened his mouth to take more of her breast. He sucked hard and then let her reddened flesh slide from his mouth. He flicked his tongue across her nipple and smiled at her. Kristen had been watching him with lustful eyes and when he smiled it drove her wild.

She reached down and rubbed his pulsating cock through his jeans. He pushed against her hand and stared intently at her as she began to undo his button and zipper. When the fly was open she rubbed him lightly through the thin cotton of his boxer briefs. He grunted and pushed at her again. She pulled out the waistband and saw the head of his penis peeking out the top at her. She reached down inside his underwear and took his dick in her hand. She pumped lightly on it two or three times and saw the first drop of precum drip from the tip. She went to one knee and licked it off. Garret jutted his hips toward her and Kristen caught the tip of his dick in her mouth, sucking hard on the end. He moaned loudly.

Matt was standing at the end of the hallway, "Why don't come in here and let me and Jake watch?"

"I don't think so pal," Garret replied. "Go finish up your game."

Kristen paid him no mind. She wanted Garret's attentions focused on what she was doing and nothing else. She engulfed his cock with her mouth, using her throat to work the tip as she moved her tongue from side to side along the shaft. She reached her hand up and fondled his balls as she sucked back off the length of him.

She looked up into his face and asked, "Does that feel good?"

"It feels fucking awesome!" he replied.

Kristen smiled, "Good."

She opened her mouth and took him back into the warm wetness. Garret laid one hand on the back of her head and guided her mouth over his cock. He was slick with spit and she allowed him to push back a little further with each thrust. Suddenly he pulled his dick free of her and jerked her up by one arm.