Poker Face

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh," Jake grunted and his hips jerked forward involuntarily. Kristen's body quivered.

She lay back and Jake flopped down next her sighing loudly. "That was fucking awesome!"

"I agree," Kristen said

They lay there for another half an hour talking about several of the presidential candidates. Kristen, being a Democrat, was in favor of the incumbent but Jake championed the ultra-conservative contender. They had always been able to see the other's point of view and even though they argued fervently they never got angry with one another.

Eventually Kristen got up and went to the bathroom. She brought back a large cup filled with ice water and shared it equally with Jake. Kristen was quite sleepy and she knew Jake must be as well. She moved the pillows and pulled the sheet back so they could slide under it.

"Do you need to go?" she asked.

"No, I want to sleep here next to you, I will leave first thing in the morning."

Kristen backed up against Jake's body and he wrapped one arm around her. They were both asleep in minutes.

It was 7 a.m. when sun began streaming in the large window in Kristen's hotel room. She cursed herself for not remembering to pull the curtains closed. It wasn't long before Jake began to stir next to her. He hugged her tight and kissed her neck as they lay there, neither of them wanting to move just yet.

Kristen could feel Jake's cock, hard against her ass cheek. She rolled over onto her back and smiled, "Good morning to you too." She ran her fingers lightly down his rock hard shaft and leaned over and kissed his mouth.

"Do you want to put that to go use?"

Jake propped himself up on one elbow, cradling his chin on his hand. "Do I ever," he replied. He moved a hand down to her sex but Kristen squeezed her legs shut and caught his hand in her own. She leaned over and kissed him lazily.

"Let's get in the shower," she said.

"Sounds good to me," Jake said. He gave her a quick peck on the shoulder and threw back the covers. He climbed out of bed and headed to the bathroom. Kristen rolled from her side of the bed and followed after him. While Jake emptied his bladder Kristen warmed the water. She pulled up the shower knob and stepped under the stream. As she pulled the curtain Jake stepped in behind her.

Kristen let the water wash over hair and face. Once her hair was wet she moved from the water and let Jake get under the stream. One of the perks of staying at the Golden Dragon was luxurious toiletries. Kristen flipped open the complimentary travel size shampoo and squeezed some into her hand. She lathered it up and scrunched it into her long hair. Once it was sufficiently lathered Jake moved and let her rinse it out while he lathered his own hair.

She added conditioner to her tresses and switched back so the Jake could rinse his hair. She reached outside of the shower and plucked a washcloth from the towel rack. She flipped back the lid on the body wash and squeezed some out onto the washcloth. "Turn around," she instructed Jake.

He presented her with his back and she started at his shoulders, scrubbing his skin clean. When she got to his butt she slipped the washcloth between his cheeks and he clenched them, "Hey! Be careful what you're doing back there," he joked.

"I know what I am doing," Kristen told him. "Just relax." She kept the washcloth in his crack and washed a little longer in response to his resistance. She knelt down and washed the back of his legs and then told him to turn around. She started with his feet instructing him to lift each one and then she moved to the front of his legs and his knees. She avoided his crotch for the time being but couldn't miss his cock. It was standing at full attention, veins poking out along the length of it.

"Put your arms out sexy man," Kristen told him. When he did she scrubbed the front of his shoulders and then washed each arm thoroughly. Then she soaped up the smattering of curly, red hair that adorned his broad chest. She moved over his stomach scrubbing as she went.

"I will pay special attention to this guy," she said as she got to her knees. "I am sure he wants to be extra clean."

"You are right. I think you better get more soap."

Kristen added another squirt of soap and soaped up the washcloth. There was oodles of soft foam on her hands and she used it to stroke Jake's cock before she took the washcloth and rubbed his nut sack. His balls were clean shaven and Kristen used the suds to rub his balls. With soap as lube she pumped his cock several times before she said, "Okay, rinse off it's my turn."

Jake stood under the water and rinsed the soap from his body. As he stood with his head under the water facing Kristen she rubbed his dick again. When he had rinsed the last bit of soap from his body Kristen handed him a clean washcloth. He ran it under the water and added soap just as she had. Kristen turned around and Jake bent down and began by soaping her lean calves. He moved up to the back of her legs and washed her inner thighs. Kristen widened her stance and Jake kissed her neck. "You just have to wait," he told her.

He scrubbed her back and up over her shoulders. When he was done she turned around and Jake went to one knee in front of her. He soaped the tops and bottoms of her feet and then up the fronts of her legs. When he got to the triangle between her legs Jake ran his finger along her outer lips and Kristen sighed.

Jake squeezed the washcloth and added some more soap. He washed her belly and over her ribs and then moved up to her breasts. He spread the washcloth out flat and covered her entire boob. Her nipples rubbed against his palm and hardened.

"Lift your arms," Jake told her, and she obeyed. He scrubbed her armpits and Kristen laughed as it tickled her. She squirmed as he made sure her arms were clean and smoothed more soap across her tits.

When it was time for him to clean her sex Jake told her, "Put your foot up on the edge of the tub so I can clean you thoroughly." Kristen did as he told her.

Jake dipped the washcloth between her legs and soaped her up. Once there were sufficient suds Jake dropped the washcloth and used his fingers to clean her pussy, rubbing her clit until she moaned. Jake got to his feet and traded places with Kristen so that she could stand under the water. She rinsed the conditioner from her hair and let the suds run from her body. Jake caught some water in his hand and splashed it onto her mound. He cupped his hand and with another handful of water he split her pussy lips and got the last of the soap from inside.

Kristen wrapped her arms around Jake's body and hugged him tight. He leaned down and kissed her deeply, slipping his tongue into her mouth. Kristen was ready to feel Jake inside of her and as she broke the kiss she took his dick is her hand. As she pumped him in her hand she put one foot up on the side of the tub to give him access to her wetness.

"I want to sit you up on the counter so you can watch me fuck you. Let's get out."

Kristen reached down and turned the water off. Jake pulled back the shower curtain and stepped from the shower. He grabbed the top towel from the pile and handed it to Kristen. "Thanks," she said.

Once he had toweled off he grabbed Kristen and pulled her close. He covered her mouth with his own. He reached down and took her by the ass and pulled her up. She wrapped her legs around his waist and sucked on his lower lip as he carried her to the sink.

He set her on the edge of the counter and she kept her legs wrapped around him. He broke the kiss and flicked her nipple with his tongue before taking the breast into his mouth. He ran his tongue around her nipple. "Mmmm," she moaned. He lifted his head from her chest and grabbed each of her legs behind the knee.

"I'm going to spread your pussy wide open," he told Kristen, his voice thick with desire.

Kristen leaned back and put her palms on the counter, leaning against them. Jake pushed her knees out and up spreading her like he promised. With her legs spread he crouched down and suckled at her clit. He pushed his tongue up inside her and Kristen moaned, "That feels so good."

Jake buried his face in her pussy until she was dripping wet. "I want you to watch me fuck your wet pussy. Don't take your eyes off my cock."

"I won't. This is so hot," Kristen told him.

Jake positioned his head to enter her, watching with burning desire. He slowly pushed in and moved forward till he hit bottom.

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

Kristen took her bottom lip between her teeth but she didn't respond, just stared at him pleading with her eyes.

Jake stabbed at her several times. He only used a third of his dick and Kristen lifted her ass off the counter hoping to take him deeper into her wetness. He pulled back from her. "Tell me what you want," Jake urged her.

He pulled out almost all the way, only leaving the tip of his dick resting just inside her opening.

"I want you to fuck my pussy with your big cock. I want that cock inside of me." She tried to hump her hips toward him. "Gimme that cock."

Jake rammed her hard with his cock. "Ah," she cried.

"Do it again," she pleaded

Just when she thought she would have to beg he slammed into her as hard as he could. "Ahhh," this time she almost came. "What was he doing to her?"

"That feel so good!" she told him.

Kristen watched with glazed eyes as Jake pummeled her pussy. Finally he stopped torturing her and started fucking her. He would pull almost free each time so that they could watch his descent into her body. Jake's thrusts become greedier and finally he let go of her legs. She hooked them over his shoulders, lifting her butt off the counter. She rested on her elbows allowing her ass to swing freely.

Jake drove deep into her wet cunt and Kristen felt her channel flex and draw him in further. She flexed her thigh muscles and tightened her hole further around Jake's pumping shaft. Her climax shook her whole body and she whispered Jake's name over and over as the waves crashed inside her body.

Jake came shortly after, grabbing Kristen's ass and driving his cock deep within her. His balls seized as he squirted whatever cum he had left in his body into her wetness. As the orgasm took him a guttural sound escaped his lips.

He wrapped his arms around Kristen and carried her in to the bed. He laid her down pumping two short strokes before he finally withdrew from her body. Kristen scooted back on the bed and Jake climbed on and lay down. They lay there panting for several minutes before Jake spoke, "I have to get going."

"Yeah," Kristen said, "all good things must end." She got up and took her phone from her purse. There was already a text from Kelly asking her what time she wanted to meet for breakfast.

"This has been wonderful," Kristen said as she rolled over and kissed Jake's chest.

"It sure has," Jake said. He kissed her gently letting his lips linger on hers for several seconds.

He got up from the bed and walked over to the table. He picked up his underwear from the floor and began to dress. Kristen got up as well and walked over to the suitcase. She pulled out a pair of khaki capris with ties at the bottom of the legs and a white t-shirt. As they dressed Jake told Kristen how his parents had taken to traveling the world. He told her of all the distant places they had seen and the ones that they planned to see in the coming years.

Kelly was ready to meet so Kristen and Jake walked down together. In front of the hotel they embraced and said their goodbyes. They didn't kiss. In the light of day it seemed wrong somehow, Jake being a married man and all.

As Kristen climbed into her car she smiled as she caught the scent of Jake on her body. It was a good smell, bittersweet. She pulled the door shut and started the car. She was starving.