Poker Face

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristen left the bathroom and came back into the main room. Jake had taken off his shoes and he was lying on his back with his head at the end of the bed. As she emerged he pointed at the dresser, "Jack and Coke. You always liked whiskey."

"Sounds good to me," Kristen said. She grabbed the drink and took several long swallows. She walked over to the wall where a shining silver panel was set in. She pressed the power button and waited to see what sort of options they offered for music. She was thrilled to see that the hotel offered satellite radio. She searched for the station she knew would take them back to those summer nights after graduation.

"90's on 9," a woman's modulated voice declared before the music filled the rooms.

The sounds of the Gin Blossoms singing "Hey Jealousy" filled the room and Kristen had to smile. She turned the music down a bit so that they would be able to talk comfortably and then she took her drink and climbed onto the bed.

She took another big gulp and then bent to set the drink on the floor beside the bed. She lay down on her stomach next to Jake. "Do you talk to any of the guys anymore?" Kristen asked referring to the "guys" they had both known in high school.

"Oh you know, on Facebook sometimes. I go golfing with Jared and Marc every so often but otherwise I have lost touch with most of our class."

"What about you? Do you talk to anyone from school anymore?"

Kristen thought about it, "Not really. I mean, you and Kelly might be it."

As the Gin Blossoms gave way to Stone Temple Pilots a memory surfaced that Kristen hadn't thought of in years. "Hey remember that time when we all went camping up Titus Canyon? That was so much fun!"

Jake smiled, "Yeah it was. We found that perfect little creek and set up for the next three days. Those were the days. What I wouldn't give to be able to go out in the mountains for the weekend without a care in the world."

"You and me both," Kristen agreed. "That was back when you were single and I could lure you with my female charms. That's what I miss."

Jake's face reddened slightly, "Your female charms still lure me, believe me."

Kristen felt a flutter in her tummy.

"When I look into your eyes I can see a love restrained. But darlin' when I hold you, don't you know I feel the same?"

"God, I love this song," Kristen said. She pushed herself up onto her elbows and looked down into Jake's face and asked, "Will you dance with me?"

Jake cocked his head to one side in contemplation, "Are you joking?"

Kristen chuckled, "No, I'm not joking."

"Well then, I guess," Jake said hesitantly.

"Good!" Kristen jumped up before he had the chance to change his mind. The Jake she knew didn't really like to dance so she had to get him up before he thought about what he was about to do.

Jake met her at the foot of the bed and they wandered together into the large empty space next to the table and chairs. "Hold on," Jake said, holding up a hand. He walked back to the bed and picked up his drink. He drained the mixture, glugging as he went. When he finished he wiped the back of his hand across his mouth and smacked his lips, exhaling loudly. "That's better," he told her, smiling.

Kristen waited as he walked back toward her. When he reached her he slipped his arms around her body. She draped her arms around his neck and they began to sway.

"So if you want to love me then darlin' don't refrain. Or I'll just end up walkin' in the cold November rain."

Kristen laid her head on Jake's chest and let him move her as he moved side to side. They could have been at their seventh grade dance if not for all of the years between then and now. Kristen squeezed her eyes shut and imagined it was 1996 and Jake was still single. That the night was full of possibilities. It was as if Jake was reading her mind. He pulled her closer and she wrapped her arms tighter around her neck and snuggled into his body.

"Everybody needs somebody. You're not the only one."

As the song ended Kristen pulled back and looked up into Jake's face. "Do you know how hard it is to be this close to you?" he asked her.

She was honestly surprised. She hadn't thought it was hard for him at all. He must have seen the surprised look on her face. Jake laughed, "What? Did you think that it was easy for me to refuse you? Jesus, Kristen, you were naked, begging to suck my dick! I still cannot tell you how I stayed in my chair. My cock ached for your lips, yet I sat there." He had gotten a faraway look in his eyes but with that he looked down at her. "You don't believe me? I am telling you, it physically hurt. I thought my dick would explode."

Kristen didn't know what to say. She didn't trust herself to speak for fear that she would say the wrong thing and send him from her arms. "Let me suck it then," she wanted to say. They were still swaying though the song was fast. She kept her arms around his neck and let me him lead the dance.

Jake rushed on, "Now you're in my arms like nothing's changed in all these years. You're sexy as hell, every move you make tempts me to touch you."

She didn't realize she was holding her breath until she let it out. This was her chance. She unclasped her hands from behind his neck and lightly rubbed her thumb against the skin there. He pulled her even tighter against his body, hugging her to him.

Softly she told him, "I won't tempt you anymore Jake. I won't do anything to make things harder than they have to be."

As Pearl Jam came on Kristen rose up on the balls of her feet and put her mouth to Jake's ear, "I won't kiss your neck," she whispered. Then she did just that. She wet her lips with her tongue and kissed his neck, feeling his pulse hammering out beneath her mouth. She pushed her fingers into his hair. "I won't lick your ear," she said as she used her tongue to trace the cartilage outline of his ear and continued, "or suck it." Kristen took his earlobe into her mouth and sucked lightly back off. She took it back in her mouth and gently raked her teeth across the soft skin.

Jake kept the rhythm with the last verse of "Yellow Ledbetter" and Kristen prayed the spell would not break. She planted a kiss in the hole beneath his Adam's apple, barely grazing his skin with her tongue. She moved her head around to the other side and gave the other ear similar attention. She knew that it was now or never. If she didn't have him now she probably never would.

Kristen let her hands move down Jake's back over his shoulder blades and toned back. When she got to the bottom of his t-shirt she ducked her hands beneath the hem and used her fingers to draw lazy circles on his bare skin at the top of his waistband. Her head still rested upon Jake's chest, her body pressed into his. She thought she could feel his need straining against her flat stomach but couldn't be sure.

"I won't rub your cock," the word had magical powers. It sent a shiver down Kristen's spine and made her think of Jake leaning back in his chair earlier stroking himself. She could feel Jake's muscles tighten in anticipation of her touch. She fingered the outline of Jake's hard on against his jeans. Her pussy ached for him inside her.

She lifted her head from his chest and looked up. She could see the lust in his eyes when he met her gaze. Kristen could hardly hear herself over the rushing blood in her ears, "I won—"

His mouth covered hers and he gently pushed inside with his tongue. She had wanted him to kiss her all night, and now that he had she was in heaven. She explored his mouth with her tongue and sucked his bottom lip.

Kristen pushed Jake back against the bed and made him sit down. She pulled his t-shirt up over his head and tossed it on the table. He tilted his head back and looked up at her and she kissed him again. This time more passionately. He put his hands on the back of her thighs and pulled her in towards him.

He slipped his hands under her tank top and pushed up under the shelf of the built-in bra. He took one breast in each hand, squeezing. Kristen moaned softly under her breath, his hands felt so good on her body.

She reached down and unbuttoned Jake's jeans hoping to get a look at his swollen manhood. No such luck, all she could see was light blue cotton. She reached up and pulled her tank off and then pushed Jake to lie down. He scooted back across the king size bed so that he was lying on his back. Kristen pulled off his socks and then yanked at the hem of his jeans. Jake lifted his ass up off the bed and let her pull them from his body.

She could see his hard cock pushing against the boxer briefs and she wanted to set it free. She reached up to the waistband and pulled them down letting her mouth get much closer to his crotch than she needed to as she pulled them off over his feet.

Kristen made to climb onto the bed and Jake sat up. He planted two strong hands on her ass and pulled her toward him. Kristen resisted, "Wait," she said, smiling.

"I am tired of waiting," Jake grumbled, "take those pants off."

"I want to suck on this big cock for a minute or two."

Jake grabbed her and pushed her hard to the bed, "I said, take those pants off." He yanked on the jeans hard enough to lift her off the bed. Kristen felt the thrill of excitement rip through her gut. She twisted and tried to get to her knees, "What if I say no?"

Jake met her eyes and she could see the determination there. He caught hold of the waistband of her jeans and drug her to him, "You can't say no," he said sternly, "I am in charge now."

This was a game Kristen knew all too well and she absolutely loved it. She lay still and let Jake unbutton her jeans while she watched his face. His desire was palpable and her pussy burned hotter. She reached down and caught his cock, squeezing it in her hand and jacking him off roughly. He weakened and thrust his hips into her hand. She scooted her ass toward him on the bed not daring to make any sudden movement should he realize she had taken back the control.

She slowed the pumping motion of her right hand and moved to her knees. She crawled in closer and bent her head to take him in her mouth.

Jake pulled free of her grasp and slammed her onto the bed. She saw the wicked smile on his lips and felt her own mouth mirroring it. He jerked her jeans down before she had time to fight him. She was naked now and at his mercy. She could feel the moisture between her legs and knew that she was soaking wet with need.

Jake took one of Kristen's arms in each of his big hands and pushed her back into the bed. He held her arms up above her head and knelt above her face. She moved to lick the head of his dick and Jake said, "No, open wide. I want to fuck that pretty little mouth of yours."

"What will you do if I refuse?" Kristen asked.

Jake moved his leg to the side and reached down and pinched her nipple. Kristen gasped, it felt so good. Jake moved his mouth down to hers and kissed her. When he pulled away he hovered inches from her face, "Do you want to suck my cock?"

Kristen stared into his blue eyes and finally answered, "More than anything."

Jake kissed her again, this time she could feel the hunger in it. He pulled back and sat up. He put a knee to either side of her head and took her arms again. He was in total control as he lowered his throbbing cock toward her face.

She licked her lips in anticipation. She wanted her lips nice and slick when he pushed into her mouth. She formed an "O" with her mouth doing her best to cover her teeth and sucked him in. Jake slowly pushed into her mouth until she couldn't take anymore and then gradually withdrew. He made two short thrusts toward her face and she wondered if he would come already. She knew better however and she readied herself to suck him the best she could from this position. Increasing his pace a little at a time Jake slid his dick in and out of her mouth. Kristen keep her teeth covered and used her tongue to caress his shaft.

Soon Jake was lost in the pleasure and she pushed against his hands to get him to let go of her arms. He obliged her and she reached down with her right hand and caressed his balls. He thrust deeper into her mouth and Kristen opened her throat to accommodate as much as the tip as she could.. She put her hands on Jake's ass and pulled him into her mouth. He widened his stance, moving his knees apart and thrust his hips toward her face. Kristen gagged but pulled Jake's ass into her. Jake pumped several more times and pulled himself from her mouth.

Kristen worked to steady her breathing, "Sucking dick is hard work," she thought smiling.

Jake moved from above her and Kristen sat up. She pushed him gently to lay back and moved up to kiss him. When she broke the kiss she whispered, "I want to fuck you Jake. I want you in my pussy."

Jake reached a hand down between her legs. Kristen closed her eyes as he slipped a finger into her wet hole. She straightened up and straddled him, giving him better access to her aching cunt.

"Mmmm," Jake said, "do you want me to fuck that little pussy?"

"Yes," she answered.

Jake reached up with his left hand and grabbed a hand full of Kristen's long hair. He pulled her head down to the pillow and she gasped in delight. He now had three fingers buried in her body and he was using his thumb to rub her clit.

Jake crawled around between her legs and positioned his dick to take over for his hand. He pulled his fingers out and licked one of them. Then he bent down and kissed her. As he pushed his tongue into Kristen's mouth Jake put a hand behind each knee. He spread her legs and pushed her knees up towards her chin.

Jake pushed the head of his rock hard cock into Kristen's warm folds. She moaned loudly and begged him, "Fuck me hard Jake, please fuck me hard."

He rammed his dick deep into her body. Kristen dug her heels into his ass with each thrust. She had wanted this so bad that she knew she wouldn't last long. She could feel her body on the edge of orgasm. Jake pounded her in fast, deep strokes. She whimpered. Within minutes Jake groaned in her ear, "I'm gonna come, oh god, I'm gonna come."

Kristen reached between her legs and touched her clit. It was swollen and sensitive. She rubbed it in rhythm with Jake's thrust and felt the wave of ecstasy starting in her stomach. Jake jerked and slammed his cock into her. When Kristen's climax gripped her she howled, "Uhhhhhhh, uhhhhhhhhh, oh yeah, oh god, uh yeah."

Jake grunted as he emptied his balls into her pussy. He moved his hips in small circles and ground his pelvis into hers. That brought on a fresh wave of pleasure and Kristen cried out. She bit her lip and dug her nails into his ass cheeks as she tried to pull him deeper into her body. As Kristen rode out the last of her orgasm Jake reached down and kissed her tenderly. He slid his softened manhood in and out of her in smooth strokes. With each movement Kristen felt a shock of delight as her clit was simulated. Several times she bucked her hips toward him and moaned.

Jake rested his head on her shoulder and they lay quietly catching their breath and enjoying the feeling of bliss. Eventually Jake pulled himself off of her and padded into the bathroom. Kristen listened to him taking a piss and hoped that the night wasn't over yet. She wanted more of what he had just given her. "God, you have hardly recovered from a fantastic orgasm and you are already hoping there is a next time?"

She couldn't help it. Kristen hadn't had sex in almost six months and while she had Jake in her hotel room she was going to take advantage of it.

He came back to the bed and climbed in next to her. She met his eyes and he kissed her deeply. She reached her hand down and rubbed her thumb across the tip of Jake's dick. He smiled against her mouth. "You want more?"

She murmured in assent, "You feel so good inside of me."

Jake kissed her and then moved his face down to her chest. Her nipples were still hard and he took one into his mouth. He sucked it and then lightly nibbled it. Kristen arched her back. He kissed and suckled at her both her breasts teasing her with his mouth. Soon he moved down her body planting kisses along her abdomen.

With one hand he spread open her labia. Using his thumb he probed her soft flesh. Her vulva and clit were still sensitive and his fingers drew soft sounds from Kristen's lips. Soon Jake put a hand on her inner thigh and forced her legs open wider. She wanted so badly to feel his mouth on her. After planting kisses to either side of the sweet spot Jake granted her wish. He sucked and licked her in all the right places making her sloppy wet. He pushed up inside of her with his thumb while he pushed down on her clit with his tongue and rubbed back and forth. Kristen squirmed and lifted her hips to Jake's skillful mouth. Soon Kristen was shuddering in pleasure. Jake hooked two fingers around and firmly rubbed her G-spot; that made Kristen crave his cock. She could feel the ache deep inside her body.

She got up on her knees and pushed Jake down. "I want your cock, Jake. I need it," she told him as she clutched his shoulders. She was in such a hurry to have him inside of her that on the first thrust he popped out. It made Kristen furious. She grabbed his cock roughly and practically stuffed it into her pussy. As soon as she was sure he was going to stay put she began to rock on top of him.

Jake took hold of Kristen's waist and each time she would rise he would push her down. Eventually she was slamming into Jake's body so hard that each time she would fall the impact would force a gasp from her mouth. Jake lifted his ass off the bed about 3 inches and let Kristen fuck him with all her might. He took handfuls of her hair and asked her in a gruff voice full of need, "That's right. You like that cock don't you?"

"Uh, I love it when you fuck me." Kristen's cunt muscles spasmed and hugged Jake's cock and she came again. This time the orgasm was deep within her body. Her stomach muscles roiled in time with her pussy. It milked Jake's cock with each thrust and he moaned.

"Get on your knees," he said. She happily obeyed.

When she backed up to him he sunk his hard rod back into her hot pussy and slapped her ass hard. Kristen cried out in pain and ecstasy. Jake pushed her ass cheeks up and opened her pussy to his assault. Kristen arched her back opening up her hole as wide as she could. Jake slowed his thrusts and slid in and out easily. He put a knee between Kristen's legs and told her, "Spread your legs wider and show me that pussy."

She widened her stance and pushed her ass toward him arching her back further. "Mhmm," she moaned, "I love that big cock."

Jake fucked her hard, driving his cock into her with each thrust. He lay down across her back and massaged her tits. He kissed her back and then sunk his teeth into her ribs. Kristen bucked and sat back into him. Jake pounded her pussy from behind increasing his pace until his balls were slapping Kristen's clit. It felt so good that she reached between her legs and spread her pussy lips. Jake moaned, "Flip over, I want to come all over your tits."

He withdrew from her body and she turned around. She took his cock in her hand and pumped him expertly. She used her mouth to suck on the tip of his dick, tonguing the slit where his seed would pour from.

"I want to taste your cum," she said as Jake took over. "Shoot your load all over me like the dirty slut I am." Jake used to love it when she talked dirty like that and she doubted if that had changed. The first ribbon of cum shot from the tip of Jake's dick and covered her tits. She took him in her mouth and used her right hand to pump the juice from his balls.

"Yeah, like that," Jake said as she sucked him off. When Kristen was sure that Jake was finally dry she slid her mouth down to his head one last time and gave his balls a gentle squeeze.