Poker Face

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God dammit! I want to fuck you so bad!" Garret growled as he reached down and cupped her mound with a strong hand. He ground his palm against her jeans, "Is that pussy wet?"

Kristen humped against his hand and opened her mouth onto Garret's.

"So wet," she moaned.

Kristen caught his cock in her hand and slowly pumped it with her fist. Garret reached down, still kissing her, and put his hands around her waist. She let go of his cock and let him pick her up. As she wrapped her long legs around his body she had a moment to wonder, Will Jake watch this stranger fuck me? Will Jake fuck me too?

Kristen put her arms around Garret's neck and he carried her to the game room.

He laid her on the sectional in front of the TV. She kept her arms around his neck and sat on the edge of the couch. She looked at Jake. He was still sitting in the brown leather swivel chair but he had turned away from the poker table when Garret had carried her in. He was slouched comfortably, leaning back and watching. Kristen could see that he was aroused when she looked down at the front of his jeans. Garret grasped the banded bottom of her tank top and pulled it up over her head. Her tits were bare.

Suddenly Matt was grabbing her. He was standing behind the couch and leaning over to fondle her chest. His hands were rough and he had one on each of her breasts, squeezing hard. Garret looked up and warned, "That's enough Matt! Keep your hands to yourself!"

Matt yielded and removed his hands. Kristen was glad that Garret had said something before she had the chance. The shock of his hands on her breasts had sent chills down her spine but it had also been exciting. Kristen liked to be roughed up once in awhile and the threat of harm from Matt had her pussy on fire.

Garret moved his mouth to her nipple and took one and then the other. She watched Jake as he tickled her with his tongue; his eyes never left her own. Garret kissed down her stomach and unbuttoned her jeans. He reached down and unbuckled her sandals and slipped them off. Kristen lifted her butt and let Garret pull her jeans off. She looked away from Jake and leaned forward to pull off Garret's shirt. He is so fucking sexy!

His body was tan and she could see the definition of his stomach muscles. He stood and she pulled his jeans down. Garret used his right tennis shoe to push on the heel of the other and slipped it off. He reached down and pulled the left shoe from his foot and let his jeans fall to the floor. He pushed his underwear down and stepped out of them as well.

Garret's cock was hard and Kristen wanted it inside of her. She sat back against the cushions and bent her knees, pulling them in towards her chest. She reached between her legs and rubbed at her clit. Garret stood over her watching as she played with herself, then he took his cock in his hand, bent over her and guided it into her wet hole.

Kristen clenched her teeth as he plunged into her wetness. It was exquisite to feel him inside of her. He pumped into her several times before she loosened up and the way her hole hugged his cock made her squeeze her eyes shut. She let out a soft moan and spread her legs a little bit wider.

When Kristen looked over at Jake she saw that he had taken down his zipper and freed his cock. It was thick with desire and he was using his right hand to slowly stroke it. Kristen licked her lips. She looked up into Garret's face and saw that he was watching her with eyes that were full of lust.

"Let me turn over," she told him, "I want to get on my hands and knees."

He stopped moving, staying buried inside her while he kissed her. He nibbled her lip and then pulled out of her dripping pussy.

There were no arm rests on the couch so she got up on all fours facing Jake. She parted her legs a little bit and arched her back to give Garret easy access. He got behind her on his knees. Kristen saw movement from the corner of her eye. Matt had moved further down behind the couch so that he could watch Garret's cock penetrate her body. Garret put a hand on each of Kristen's ass cheeks and spread them. He pushed them up and then leaned down and stuck his tongue in her pussy hole.

Kristen gasped and pushed back against Garret's mouth. He took his tongue out and bent his face to suck on her clit. She moaned then and slowly moved her hips back and forth. Garret licked her clit several more times. Kristen couldn't think about anything more than the way his mouth felt on her opening. She whimpered and laid her head between her arms. Garret licked her for what seemed like an eternity. It wasn't enough to bring her to orgasm but it felt divine all the same. After a few minutes Garret straightened back up. He shuffled his knees forward and readied himself to enter her. Kristen stayed where she was. Her face was resting on her forearms and she curled her toes in anticipation of Garret's thrust. He put his finger into her and she gasped. It felt so foreign from what she had expected. Then she felt him move closer behind her and she backed into him, yearning to feel his cock inside her.

He wiggled his finger and pulled it out. She heard Matt mutter, "Fuck that bitch."

"Mmmm, fuck me hard," Kristen agreed.

She tried to keep her eyes on Jake as Garret entered her, but it was too much and she had to close them. She got back up onto her arms when Garret thrust into her the second time. As he began to pound her harder she put her head back and moaned. She spread her legs further and again locked eyes with Jake.

"Come here and let me taste you," she purred.

"I can't," he said in a voice that was almost painful to hear, whiney and full of desire.

"Yes you can," Kristen coaxed, "stand up and walk over here. You'll feel better if you do."

Matt stepped out from behind the couch, "If you won't do it, I will."

He unbuttoned his dark jean shorts and bared his cock. It was standing straight up and he pushed it down so that it pointed at Kristen's mouth.

"Come on, suck it," he said and rubbed it on her chin.

Kristen smiled and taunted him, "Why should I?" Jake had scooted his chair around so he could see her and she turned her head to look at him, "Don't you want me to make it feel better? To suck on that big cock?"

Kristen's gaze dropped to his lap. His manhood was as hard as a rock. She could see the veins standing out on it and wanted badly to pull from Garret and sit on it. Jake's eyes were dark and stormy. She licked her lips catching the bottom one between her teeth.

"Don't look at him," Matt said. "Look at me. Suck my cock"

She let her eyes wander up to Matt's face. He was begging as he slowly stroked himself.

He's not as big an asshole as he makes out to be. If he was really such a dick he would have rammed that thing down my throat by now.

Garret was pumping into her hard and she could hear him moaning. He reached around her body and used his thumb to manipulate he clit. A fiery finger of pleasure engulfed her body, "Oh yeah, like that," Kristen breathed, "just like that."

She finally opened her mouth and reached out her tongue to lick the tip of Matt's cock. That was all the invitation he needed. He rammed his cock into her mouth and pumped into her throat. She almost bit him to get him to withdraw, but instead she squeezed her eyes closed and took it

Matt had been watching for a while and she knew he was probably ready to explode. She formed an "O" with her mouth, covering her teeth, and sucked him. He widened his stance and fucked her mouth frantically. She couldn't see Jake and wondered if he was enjoying the show. Matt continued his assault on her face and she did her best to pleasure him.

It wasn't long before he tapped her head to signal he was going to cum. She opened as wide as she could and swallowed his load. Matt thrust his hips and emptied his balls into the back of throat.

For a moment Kristen felt dirty, but when she looked at Jake it didn't matter. He was still stroking his cock, but now he was pumping it much faster. This was the only way she could make him feel good.

She pushed herself up with her hands and stood on her knees. Garret continued sliding in and out of her body as he wrapped his arms around her middle and kissed her neck. Kristen put a hand up and ran her fingers through his hair. She laid her own back against his shoulder and sighed.

She turned her head to the side and kissed his cheek. "God you feel good," she told him. "Let me get on top."

He pulled from her body and sat back on the couch. His cock was slick with her juices and looking at it made her weak with need. She climbed on top of him, disappointed that she wouldn't be able to look at Jake, and lowered her pussy onto his body. She went slow, relishing the feel of him inside her. When she was seated firmly against him she kissed his mouth.

Kristen began slowly moving up and down atop his pole. She pushed him to the side, forcing him to lay flat. If he stayed sitting up she wouldn't have enough room to maneuver and this way she could look at Jake. Garret bent his knees and pulled his legs up onto the couch. Kristen rose up for a moment and let Garret scoot over getting comfortable. Then he laid back and used his fingers to rub her clit side to side. She deftly used her body to engulf his hard cock.

"Ooooo, that feels good" Kristen told him arching her back and increasing her pace. Garret did his best to keep rubbing as she fucked him.

Kristen looked at Jake, "Do you like watching me fuck your friend? His cock feels so good."

Jake stopped stroking at that and she could see he was squeezing his dick. Kristen leaned forward and put her hands on Garret's shoulders, looking intently into his face. Garret moved his hands around to her ass and rested them there.

Kristen slammed her pussy against him and he used his hands to pull her down hard each time she would rise. Soon Garret was squeezing her ass hard and grunting as he came. He pressed his heels into the couch and lifted his ass toward the sky pushing into her as hard as he could.

"Uh, uh, uh, oh yeah, oh yeah, ohhhhh," Kristen cried as she ground her pussy against his body. Her juices flowed over Garret's balls as she rode up and down, slowing more each time she fell. Eventually she stopped, grinding her pussy against Garret's groin. When she was finally spent she lay down across his body and heaved a sigh of relief. She heard the door slide open and looked up to see Matt leaving.

Kristen and Garret lay like that for awhile, catching their breath. When she finally felt that her legs would support her she rose up and stepped onto the floor.

"Whew, that was fantastic!" she said as she bent over and picked up her jeans and shirt. She looked down at Garret's smiling face before she walked down the hall to the bathroom.

When she got to the bathroom she went in and shut the door. She used the toilet and then wiped herself several times with toilet paper. Kristen dressed in her jeans and teal bra top. She washed her hands and looked in the mirror for a moment then she bent and splashed her face with cold water. She used the cream colored hand towel that was lying on the counter to dry her face and hands. She dressed quickly and left the bathroom.

When she walked back into the game room Garret was sitting on the couch. He had put on his underwear but was otherwise just as she had left him. Jake was cleaning up the poker table and didn't look up when she walked in. Kristen sat down next to Garret and he leaned forward to kiss her on the bare shoulder.

"Can I get your phone number?" Garret asked her. "I would love to see you again."

Kristen smiled, "Sure. I don't live here though."

"You don't? I guess I missed that!"

Kristen laughed, "I think there is a lot we missed."

Garret pulled her back into his warm body, "Kiss me."

Kristen turned her head and kissed his mouth then she sat back up and slipped her feet into her sandals. She buckled the straps and went to stand up. Garret caught the back of her jeans and pulled her back down, "Are you rushing off?"

"I am sure Jake is ready to go," Kristen answered, looking toward Jake.

"Yeah, we better get going," he said without looking at her.

Kristen turned around and kissed Garret again, this time long and slow. She used her tongue to tell him the things that she couldn't say. "Where's your phone? I will put my number in it."

Garret stood and picked his jeans up off the floor. He plucked his phone from the back pocket and pushed the button to wake it up. Then he handed it over so Kristen could program her number.

Kristen put in the 10-digits and saved it under her name. She hadn't even thought of seeing Garret again, but she certainly was not opposed to the idea. She was looking for someone to share her life with and this hunk was more than she could have ever hoped for.

Kristen handed him back his phone and leaned in to kiss him, "I had a lot of fun. I haven't done anything like this in years and I had forgotten how much fun it can be."

"I hope we can do it again," Garret said. He sounded earnest, perhaps there would be more.

Jake had finished cleaning up and he said, "I'll meet you at the car. It is pretty cold out here so I am going to go warm it up."

Kristen smiled, Jake, always the gentleman.

Garret took her into his arms and kissed her passionately. He forked his fingers into her hair and pulled her into him. Kristen could feel her body begin to respond and broke the kiss.

"I really do have to go," she said, looking up into his face.

He nuzzled against her neck and murmured, "I can take you home. Or better yet you can come home with me. I would love to wake up next to you and I can make a mean omelet."

That sounded so wonderful that for a moment Kristen entertained the idea. She yearned to find love again and would not mind waking up next him either. Then she remembered Jake and his secret smile.

"That sounds so tempting. I really would love to Garret, but I am meeting my best friend for breakfast tomorrow and spending the day shopping. We both know if I wake up at your house I won't be going anywhere and I can't stand her up. Plus, I would feel bad sending Jake out of here alone."

"Jake won't care. He has a wife to go home to," Garret reminded her.

That stung. Jake did have a wife to go home to, who was she fooling. She should forget about Jake and let Garret sweep her off her feet. But there is Kelly to think about too. I really should just go back to the hotel.

She kissed him and pulled away, "I really can't. I hope that you'll call me because I would like to see you again, but I have to go."

Garret relented and let her go, "I understand, I do. I just hate to let you go."

Kristen smiled, "I will talk to you soon."

She slid open the glass door and stepped into the cold night air. She had left her sweatshirt in Jake's car and it was freezing. She swung her purse up over her shoulder and ran to the car. When she jumped in she was shivering.

"Holy shit it is cold out there!" she said as she turned up the heater. "I am so glad you came out to turn the car on."

She pressed her hands into the heater vents and Jake backed out of the driveway. She reached back and pulled her sweatshirt from the backseat. It was black with silver hearts patterned across the sleeves. She zipped it up halfway, turned the heater down and settled back in her seat. Jake had not said anything since they had left the house and Kristen was trying to come up with something that would draw him out of his silence.

"Who ended up winning?" she tried.

"We ended up pretty even. He won with $266 but I had $234. That is more than I have ever won at a game like this. Maybe having you there is good luck. I was more on my game, that's for sure!"

"Your poker face has definitely improved. I couldn't tell much of the time if you were bluffing or not."

At that Jake fell silent again, What did I say?

When they got to the hotel Jake made to pull up out front where he had picked her up.

"Do you want to have a drink? We could go to the little bar inside the casino if you would rather, or you could come up to my room and we can raid the mini-bar."

"I don't know. I should probably get home," Jake said.

"Is Samantha already home?"

"No, she went to a friend's bridal shower in Tahoe so she won't be coming home tonight, but I told the babysitter I wouldn't be too late."

"It's up to you Jake. I was just thinking it would be fun to visit for awhile. We didn't get much of a chance to catch up tonight."

Jake pulled through the front of the hotel and turned into the parking garage. Kristen's felt her pulse quicken. Stop, she told herself, this is friends being friends and nothing else. Remember that.

When Jake pulled into the parking spot Kristen opened her door.

"Hold on," Jake said. "Let me call the babysitter first. I need to make sure she doesn't mind staying before I decide to come up."

Kristen pulled her door shut and waited patiently as he made the call. When Jake asked, "Do you think you can just plan on staying over?" Kristen found it hard to stop her brain from jumping to conclusions. If he wanted to fuck me he would have done it back when he had the chance. He doesn't want to have to worry about getting back at a certain time is all.

When Jake hung up he looked at her, "She doesn't mind staying."

With that he turned off the car and opened his door. Kristen followed his lead. She grabbed her purse and left the vehicle.

Jake was silent as they walked through the garage toward the casino entrance. When they went through the second set of double doors Kristen finally spoke up, she was dying to know if he was coming to her room.

"The bar I was talking about is straight ahead if you wanted to go over there."

Jake looked up, mildly surprised, "Is that where you want to go? I am not really in the mood for all that noise. Can we just go up to your room?"

"For sure," she replied, "I would prefer that. I want to stretch out on the bed and relax."

"Me too," Jake said smiling.

"I promise to be good," Kristen said. She drew close and hooked her arm into his. At first Jake seemed surprised and a little uncomfortable but Kristen pretended not to notice. Instead she pulled him closer and matched his stride. Jake finally relaxed and allowed her to navigate their way to the elevators.

As they rode up Kristen wondered what Jake was thinking about. Maybe he wasn't as innocent as Kristen thought. Should she give him the chance to turn her down?

"God! Why does this have to be so difficult? Why can't I just come out and say what I want?"

She knew if she did that now she would risk alienating him and would probably send him running. Kristen did her best to quiet her mind. "Just take things as they come," she thought.

As they walked down the hallway toward her room Kristen pulled the keycard from her pocket. She slipped it into the slot and quickly removed it. As they entered the room she threw her purse on top of the dresser and bent over to unbuckle her sandals.

"Do you want to get us some drinks?" she asked Jake.

"Sure. What do you want?"

"Surprise me!"

She watched Jake walk over to the little refrigerator and open it. Kristen stood up and slipped her feet from the sandals with a sigh. She hated shoes. She would have been happy to go bare foot all day, every day. She walked into the bathroom and turned on the light. As she took off her earrings and brushed out her hair she called to Jake, "So tell me something about yourself. What's work like these days?"

"Well, Kris, work is work. There's not much to tell. Mainly I work on someone else's taxes all day long. Admittedly, there are other things going on but that's the gist of it."