Poor Becca Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,607 Followers

"I'm straight," I said to Lexa, " I'd rather suck a cock than lick her pussy."

She ignored me completely. "Tom, fuck Stacey, I know you're dying to cum."

Tom lined his cock up with her. It was shiny from my saliva and she was shiny from her own arousal. He pushed into her in one deep stroke and I loved seeing her fuck hole spread open and swallow him up.

She moaned, "Oooooooh fuck yes Tom," in a drawn out breath.

He moaned too, "Wow Stacey, soooo juicy and tight as always."

He started fucking her as I watched it, inches away from my face. I could feel myself getting wetter by the second and felt Stacey's hot breath on my pubic mound. He fucked her gently for about two minutes and I couldn't take my eyes off it. The slick cock slipping in and out of her cute hole was such a turn on.

"Beautiful isn't it," said Lexa, who was now bent down next to my head for a better look, "its making you wet Becca isn't it?"

"No," I lied.

"Lying bitch!" she hissed, "Stacey is she wet down there?" Lexa called down to her.

Stacey put all her weight on one elbow and lifted her other arm. She pushed two fingers straight inside me without hesitation. I was absolutely soaked. I was getting more and more turned on by the second and this was the first sexual contact I'd had since I got there. I needed release, and soon.

"Oh yes, very wet miss Lexa," she giggled, as she sucked my love juice off her fingers.

"I knew you would be, how can you not be turned on seeing that," she nodded towards Toms hard shaft gliding in and out of Stacey's cooch.

His pace was increasing as I watched his balls bashing against her clit, they were tightening and I sensed he was about to cum.

"Cum inside her pussy Tom," ordered Lexa, "You know you want to."

It triggered him immediately as I watched him push deep into her and his balls started twitching as he filled her juicy cunt with his semen. I watched as he pulled half way out and then back in as he finished his last orgasmic spasms. He gasped and relaxed but left his cock inside her.

I could smell raw sex coming from the two of them. It was so arousing.

Stacey giggled, "feels warm and slippery in there," she said.

"OK. Tom pull out of her," said Lexa.

He slid his softening cock from her tight hole with a sloppy sucking noise and he moved away.

Cum was already leaking from her pink gash and I knew what was expected of me before Lexa even spoke.

"Clean her up Becca," demanded Lexa, "Lick that messy cum out of her."

I was so turned on I did it without question. Stacey shuffled back onto my face and stood up, arching her back to force her slimy cunt onto my open mouth. Spunk dripped into my mouth as I licked her labia. She was hot and salty, her lips were soft and smooth. I dipped my tongue inside her as far as I could to retrieve my gooey prize. I clamped my mouth onto her slit and sucked the seed out of her. It was insanely erotic, as I had never licked a pussy before in my life, so to have a cum filled cunt presented to me was intoxicating.

"You cum hungry little whore," laughed Lexa, "look at you, you can't get enough."

I finally licked all I could until I could taste only Stacey's juice which was equally as delicious as Toms spunk. Stacey lifted herself off me and walked off towards Tom.

"That was so fucking hot," gasped Lexa, with excitement, "who would have thought poor little Becca would be such a slut when it comes to eating sperm?"

I suddenly felt dirty again. I had forgot I was there against my will and tied to a bench, the sight of two people fucking inches from my face had overwhelmed me. I regained some control.

"Does this mean you're going to let me go now," I asked, "I've done as you've asked."

Lexa burst out laughing, "we've not even started yet, you little cum whore," she snapped, "this is just training to see if you're capable."

"Capable of what," I asked, dreading the answer.

"Well our clients loved your last film so much they want to see you in another one," she replied.

"I thought this was the film," I said surprised.

"Poor sweet girl, of course it's not, our clients want to see you in a Bukkake film."

"What's a Bukkake film?" I asked, again dreading the answer.

"You don't know what Bukkake is? My god Becca you have lead a sheltered life."

She paused for a second, thinking of the best way to describe it.

"It's where a group of men fuck your mouth and pussy and ejaculate all over you," she said, shrugging her shoulders, as if it were nothing.

"What?" I said, feeling shocked, "why would they do that?"

"Because men love seeing a girl covered in cum," she replied, "and you're going to be that girl."

"I'm not doing that," I said.

Whir, clank, choke.

"Stop whining like a bitch, we both know you've got no choice, and besides you just proved what a cum lover you are."

"Swallowing one guys cum or even two is ok, but not a big group of them," I replied, as she released the choke.

"Bring them in," she shouted, towards the door.

The door opened and a large group of people entered. Mostly men but a couple of girls too. All naked. The men were of various sizes and builds and all had shaved cocks. They were pretty fit, no beer guts, all aged around twenty five to thirty five. The girls were younger and I recognised Natalie and Kate from last time. Stacey joined them and Tom and the other man left the room. There must have been twenty men crowding in.

"You expect me to suck off twenty men?" I asked, shocked and now getting very concerned.

"There's thirty of them actually," she said, "and no you don't have to suck them all off, some of them will fuck you and others will just wank themselves off onto your body, the girls will help them."

I felt slightly relieved but also anxious about taking so many men at the same time. The men stood around in a loose group, some were already hard and the rest getting there. None of them spoke they just looked directly at Lexa as they lined up.

"Right guys, here's the rules," she said, "you can cum anywhere you like, in her pussy, in her mouth or anywhere on her body, but no anal, and remember our clients want to see her covered by the end of the session so if you can manage two loads, more the better."

I felt strangely aroused by the thought of what was about to happen, but also apprehensive, some of these men had larger cocks than the one I had just throated. Some looked up to nine inches and I couldn't decide if that excited me or made me fearful. Either way I was getting wetter by the second and I was desperate for a cock inside me, there was no question about that. I was already turned on and needed to climax after what I had seen and done. No-one had really touched me yet, except for Stacey doing the wetness test on me.

"There's no pecking order, if your hard you can begin, cameras are rolling," Lexa said, as she backed away from me and left them to it.

"Wait, no I can't" I said, feeling fearful again.

"Don't make me choke you again Becca," she said, waving the remote and pretending to thumb the button.

Immediately ten men surrounded me with their hard dicks in their hands. One grabbed my head and pulled my neck back and thrust his shaft into my open mouth. He was at least seven inches long and found my throat straight away and starting fucking it.

I felt another guy pull at my thighs and lined his cock up with my slimy slit. He pushed in deep, without hesitation and started fucking me with short, sharp strokes.

"Becca's first spit roast," laughed Lexa, from somewhere behind me, "it's a day of firsts for her."

My vision was blocked as my head was upside down, but could hear the other men wanking themselves off, commenting on my body.

"How's her cunt?" one said, to the guy fucking me.

"She's good and wet," he replied fucking me deeper.

"Look at those titties bounce," another said.

"Can't wait to spunk on her tits," laughed another

"Nah, I'm going give her mouthful to swallow," said another.

I felt like a piece of meat on a slab, laid out for their entertainment. I felt dirty and abused and I fucking loved it.

The guy fucking my face pulled out after a few minutes and starting wanking instead and swapped with someone else. His cock was smaller and easier to suck. Saliva was pouring out of my mouth and onto my cheeks and chin, leaving a slimy mess.

Then I felt the first one of them cum on me, a thick rope of warm spunk hit me across both tits, and again and again, until he was spent. I caught a glimpse of him, it was the guy I'd been sucking off first. A couple of minutes later the guy inside me said he was going to cum, he pulled out and I felt him paint my stomach and pussy. Another cock slid inside me within seconds. I could feel my orgasm building and was getting very close now.

The guy in my mouth twitched and emptied his load into my mouth, the first time anyone had cum there, it took me by surprise and I coughed it up and it dribbled onto my neck and chest.

"Dirty slut," he snapped, "don't waste it, swallow it like a good little whore," he walked off.

The next cum load hit me in the face from the right, straight across my lips nose and mouth, then another load hit my tits, I was starting to lose track.

The guy fucking me started to cum inside me and I couldn't hold off any longer. I exploded at the same time as he did, bucking and screaming as I climaxed with him. His hot spunk coated my insides as I flooded my love juice onto his cock. I opened my mouth to scream in ecstasy ,but it was filled with yet another cock.

Seeing me orgasm seemed to set a few of them off as spunk hit me from all angles, across my tits, face, hair and stomach. I was still cumming when another guy stuck his fat cock into my creamy cunt and I continued to cum all over him.

The guy in my mouth was bigger than the others and he was hurting my throat, making it uncomfortable for me to take him deep. He kept on thrusting into my mouth until he came directly into my throat. This was a whole new sensation feeling him pulsate and pump his seed directly into my stomach without me even tasting it.

Lexa came over, "She is fucking loving this guys, but I want to see more cum on her rather than have her swallowing it all. Give her mouth a rest for a while."

I nodded at her as a thank you and looked down at myself for the first time since they started my Bukkake. My boobs were coated in a thick glaze of man cream and I had a small pool of it in my navel. It looked so sexy. My face was plastered and my hair was matted with the stuff.

"You look beautiful Becca, absolutely perfect," said Lexa.

I looked past the crowd that surrounded me and saw the girls working on the next batch of men. Kate was sucking one guy off, on her knees, with another cock in her hand which she was wanking quickly. Stacey had one leg on a chair and was being fucked by a guy with blond hair from behind , she was also wanking off a guy who was sucking on her huge tits. Natalie was bent over a stool with a man fucking her while she wanked off two others, one in each hand. It was a sight to behold, a mass orgy to get them to the point of cumming on me.

Another load hit my face across my forehead and hair line, thick and sticky. Then another across my lips, I opened my mouth and took some of it in before closing again to swallow his gift.

The guy inside my snatch pulled out and finished over my vulva and belly adding to the mess on my body. Two more shot their loads on my face and tits. I was fascinated that some of them had watery cum and some was lumpy and thick, some came a lot and some only a small amount. Some of them shot it with force while others just dribbled onto my face. It was a raw animalistic feeling to have them doing this to me and by so many of them. It was a s though I turned them on so much, that all they wanted to do was to pay tribute to me, by squirting their juice all over me.

Suddenly one guy mounted me on the bench, one leg either side, he pushed my slippery cum glazed tits together and proceeded to slide his huge cock in between them. As his prick extended past my boobs, I lent down and licked his tip. I could taste the spunky mess coating his cock, from so many other men's loads. I was in heaven. He pumped away at my ample cleavage as I licked the residue off my lips and swallowed what I could.

I watched the two men either side of him, their hands jerking away as they wanked off to me. They seemed to time their climaxes together and both spewed hot cum all over my tits as the man continued to fuck them. It set him off as my cleavage got even more sloppy, from their loads and he started to spurt as well. It hit me under my chin and ran down my neck, until I capped my lips over his glans and took his enormous load in my mouth. I swallowed with a gulp and smiled at him. As he got off me, two more loads hit me in the face and got me in the eyes. I tried to blink it away but it was too sticky, clinging to my eyelashes. I whimpered and Lexa came over and scooped the cum from my eyes.

"Poor girl," she said, "we wouldn't want you to miss out on the action would we, try and avoid her eyes guys." she held her sticky fingers out for me to suck on. I cleaned them without question.

Across the room there was a cry of, "Oh fuck, I'm so sorry," from the guy fucking Stacey.

"Oh shit!, he's cum in me, Miss Lexa," she cried.

Lexa walked over to them. "The cum's for that slut over there," she said pointing at me.

"Sorry miss Lexa I couldn't help it," moaned the guy responsible, "she felt so good and seeing that whore covered in cum, I couldn't stop myself."

"Useless fucker," scolded Lexa, "Stacey, you know what to do." she nodded in my direction again.

The guy pulled out of her and Stacey put her hand underneath her shaven hole and waddled over to me without spilling a drop . She straddled my face and lowered herself, removing her hand at the last minute and letting her creampie drip onto my face. I pushed up, tongue out ready and ate her cunt like it was ripe melon, slurping and sucking the spunk out of her.

"You fucking cum guzzling little skank," exclaimed Lexa, " you cant get enough can you."

I smiled seductively , she was right I loved the taste, loved being treated like a piece of fuck meat or a cum dump. The more I swallowed the more I wanted, it was like a drug to me.

Stacey climbed off and started wanking off two men at the same time right next to my face.

I felt a huge cock filling my cooch and started to orgasm again, he pumped away at me, fucking me hard and quick. I thought I was going to pass out from pleasure and from cumming so soon after my first climax. He felt my cunt tighten as I came and he pulled out and ejaculated all over my pussy lips and clitty which only drove my orgasm higher.

Another guy put his cock sideways onto my lips and started moving back and forth treating it like a pussy. I opened my lips slightly and pouted to help him with the sensation. One of the guys Stacey was wanking off started to cum and she directed his spray all over the guys cock and my lips.

"Suck it clean," he said, forcing his way into my mouth.

I sucked and licked as the first guy finished cumming and the guy in my mouth erupted his thick cream all over my tongue. I waited until he'd finished pulsing, then sucked his tip and swallowed hard. Two loads for the price of one.

My cum coated body had started to go cold and my nipples were like bullets. I'd go no idea how many men had ejaculated on me or how many were left. Everywhere I looked I could see a guy about to cum on me. It was everywhere. Someone had even cum on my feet.

Lexa came behind me and squatted down level with my face.

"Look at the screens Becca," she whispered, "you look so fucking sexy."

I looked over at the video screen, having almost forgot I was being filmed. I was plastered with the stuff. My cunt was coated in a thick white jelly and I could hardly make out my labia though the mess. My breasts and belly were shiny and wet and I didn't recognise myself when I looked at my face on the screen.

"Holy fuck! Look at me," I said, " I look like a slut."

"Enjoying yourself?" asked Lexa.

"Oh my god yes," I panted, "incredible feeling, I feel so dirty."

"You are dirty," she giggled "time for the finale."

She stood up.

"OK," she hollered, "whoever hasn't spunked on her yet, get over here and finish on her body somewhere, preferably her tits of face, no more creampies, we need to make a mess of her."

What seemed like twenty men suddenly surrounded me, wanking frantically, to spunk on me as soon as they could. One started fucking me and the rest just stood round my head, jerking off.

"How many is there?" I asked looking up at Lexa.

She did a quick count.

"Nineteen," she replied sounding surprised, "some must be going for round two."

"Not yet," she yelled, at the men, "have some control boys, I want you to try and cum on her, all at the same time."

I had never seen so many cocks, so close in my life, The room smelt of cum, it was over powering.

I could feel myself building to yet another climax, as the guy fucking me started rubbing my clit with his thumb.

"Nearly there guys," she said.

She could sense the tension building in the room and so could I. Any second now one of them was going to shoot his load and it would set the rest of them off too, like fireworks.

"Keep rubbing me," I panted, so close to orgasm, "make me cum, shoot your cum all over me." I shouted, not knowing where it had come from.

That set one of them off all over my face, the biggest load yet. My mouth was open and I coughed and choked on it, trying to swallow it down. The guy rubbing my clit moved away and up towards my face leaving me on the brink of climax. I felt betrayed as I was denied orgasm.

"Keep it in your mouth Becca, don't swallow it, open wide," said Lexa sounding excited.

I opened my mouth as wide as I could just as the rest of them started cumming on me.

"Cum in her mouth guys," she ordered, "cover her face in your sticky spunk, don't waste a drop."

That was it, they all started cumming at once. A few loads and spurts hit my boobs, a couple of shots onto my belly and the rest were aiming for my mouth. Shot after shot hit my lips and cascaded into my eager mouth. My orgasm had subsided, but I was still so close.

"Don't swallow yet Becca," gasped Lexa, "hold it as long as you can."

I nodded as my mouth got fuller and fuller, as more and more of them shot it over me. It was raining down on me from all directions. Cock after cock came close to my face, erupted its load and then left again, only to be replaced by another. It was in my eyes and couldn't see properly, I could only hear them jerking and feel it hitting my face, splat after splat. The crowd started to thin out a little and the spurts came less frequently. I was running out of men and I couldn't hold my mouth open much longer, it was making my jaw ache.

Lexa cleared my eyes and licked her fingers, the first time I'd seen her participate in anything sexual. She grinned and looked down at me.

"Think you can swallow all that?" she asked, "it's about twelve loads, I think"

I looked at her through blurry vision and nodded twice slowly.

"Swallow!" she ordered, "Now!"

I closed my lips but struggled to contain it all. It dribbled out of the corners of my mouth. It really was a huge mouthful,hot, thick and sticky. I took a deep breath in through my nose and then gulped to swallow hard. I felt it warm and slimy down my throat and for the first time since this began I felt like being sick.

I gagged but kept my mouth closed.

"Don't you fucking dare," snapped Lexa, "you cum slut, fucking swallow it."

I concentrated and willed away the gag reflex, there was just so much cum I don't know how I kept it down. I swallowed hard.

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,607 Followers