Poor Becca Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,598 Followers

"Open," she said.

I opened my, now empty, jizz glazed mouth and Lexa peered inside.

"Well done Becca," she clapped with glee, "absolutely outstanding."

"Is that everyone?" I asked, feeling pleased with myself.

"Has anyone not emptied their balls for Becca yet?" she asked, looking round the room.

Stacey and Kate lead two guys over and knelt down beside me.

"Just these two left," said Kate.

Stacey and Kate positioned the remaining two cocks right up to my mouth and started jerking them off rapidly, like it was a race.

Kate started to egg them on with dirty talk "come on boys, give little Becca a nice big load to finish off, she's been such a good girl," she said, in a breathy voice.

Kates man finished first, a really thick sticky dribble dropped off his cock and into my mouth. It felt like porridge and was hot and salty. I swallowed quickly, to get rid of it. I was starting to feel nauseous and didn't think I could swallow much more. My orgasm had long since subsided, but was still there, under the surface.

Stacey kept jerking her man, fast, then slow, long strokes, then short. It wasn't working.

"Don't you want to cum in her mouth?" she said, trying to will him on, "she loves it, she wants your load."

"This is my third load," he said, "I need something extra to make me shoot."

Stacey scooped some cum off my tits and dripped it onto his shaft, using it as lube.

The guy moaned, "fuck yeah, that's it keep going."

She scooped up some more and dripped it onto his glans, which were hovering over my mouth. I flicked my tongue out and started fluttering it over his tip, tasting spunk as it dripped off his cock. That seemed to do the trick.

"He's just got harder," Stacey said, to me smiling, "any second now."

She continued stroking him. The anticipation was killing me.

He groaned, almost in pain, as he started to shoot.

I took his shaft into my mouth, as he climaxed. It was a small thick load and was difficult to swallow.

I was surprised a man could cum three times in such a small amount of time.

"Good boy," Stacey smirked, "I knew you could do it."

The last guy slid out from between my lips and walked off. The show was over.

I lay there as the all the men left the room, the air was thick with the smell of sex and sweat. I was coated in man goo, which was now going cold on my body and face. Natalie came over with a towel and wiped my face with it. I felt so dirty, but proud of myself. I had made thirty men shoot their loads over me, without even touching them with my hands. They must have thought I was sexy. My third orgasm had been so close at the end, but I just couldn't get there. I felt frustrated that I hadn't climaxed and mad at myself for nearly gagging. Natalie walked out of the room without cleaning the rest of my body. I was still coated from my chest down to my pussy, but at least my face was clean and I could see without the blur of spunk in my eyes.

Stacey and Kate spoke to Lexa for a minute or two and they also left, leaving just Lexa in the room with my glistening body.

"What a great performance Becca," she said, walking over to me, "I thought at one point you were going to spew cum all over the floor though."

"I nearly did," I giggled, "that was some load to take, I don't know how I kept it down."

"Me neither," she laughed, "did you enjoy it."

I'd have like to have said no, so she wouldn't get the satisfaction, but she'd know I wasn't telling the truth.

"Honestly? Yeah I did, I never thought it would be like that."

"Like what?"

"Like a drug," I said, "I really did like it until that last big load, and I do feel a little sick."

"Sick or frustrated?"

"Why would I be frustrated?" I asked.

"You didn't get that final release, that final climax, did you?," she said, softly, "I could tell you were close, if he'd kept rubbing your button, you'd have cum, wouldn't you?"

"Yes," I panted, realising I still wanted to cum.

She laughed, "I told him to stop," she said.

"What? Why would you do that?" I asked, feeling hurt.

"Maybe, I want to finish you off," she said squatting down next to my face.

I could smell her body spray and shampoo, she was so close. I felt her hot breath on my neck.

"Really?" I asked, "Why?"

She moved my wet, matted hair from my cheek and tucked it behind my ear. I shivered.

"There's something about you Becca......I don't know what it is."

She stood up and looked down at my sticky chest, her gaze slowly going lower to my pubic mound. I was still slimy, with a pool of sperm in my navel.

She walked down my left side with two fingers lightly tracing the outline of my slippery boob.

I sighed a blissful sigh.

She kept going lower with her fingers, dipping her hand through the pool of goo in my belly button and onto my pubis. I shivered again.

"Want me to go any lower?" she asked.

"Yes," I purred, almost begging.

"You feel unfulfilled, don't you?" her finger tips circling round on top of my mound.

"Yes," I said again, god she was good.

"You need to cum, to feel that release, mmmmmm, maybe I can help you."

"Yes," I cooed "pleeeeaaaassssse."

Her fingers were laden with creamy cum, as she pushed down to my swollen clit. I was soaking wet inside and out. I watched on the TV monitor, as she expertly parted my inner lips and softly rubbed my erect clit with her two fingers.

"Oooooooooh.... fuuuuccckkkkk......... yeaaaaaaahhhh," I whispered under my breath, "just like that."

"You're absolutely covered in spunk down here Becca," she whispered, "so slippery."

"I know, I can feel it, " I said, closing my eyes and breathing heavier.

She moved her fingers lower and parted my lips more, teasing the entrance to my hole.

"How many?" she asked.

"How many what?" I asked, not opening my eyes.

"How many fingers do you want me to put inside you?"

"Two," I panted.

"I think three."

Before I could agree with her, she plunged three fingers inside my cunt, up to her knuckles. They slipped in with ease and I felt my pussy stretching as she spread her fingers out inside me. She kept them there, not moving.

"Do you like my fingers inside you?" she asked.

"Yes Miss Lexa," the words were out before I realised what I'd said.

"Good girl," she said, "all my girls call me Miss Lexa."

She took her other hand and dipped into the cum pool, before starting on my clit again.

I gasped and arched my back slightly, biting my lip.

She pulled her three fingers out and went back in with four. I felt so full and my orgasmic feelings were back with a vengeance, as she gently rubbed my clit, in slow circles.

"Such a slimy slit," she said, "How does it feel, do you like it?"

"Fuuuuckkkkk yeah.......I love it Miss Lexa,"

"Want me to make cum?" she asked.

"Mhmmmmmm,"

She started fingering me, slowly pulling her four fingers out and then back in. Each time she went up to her knuckles, she spread her fingers, stretching my inner walls. In and out, slow and steady. I felt the tell-tale tingle in my belly.

"Such a juicy little cooch, baby Becca," she whispered, "like warm velvet."

"Mmmmhhhmmmmmm," I moaned.

In and out slow and steady.

"It's building inside you, isn't it?" she asked, "I can feel it in you, that little spark, like an itch that needs to be scratched."

"You know it is," I purred, "keep going, just like that, Miss Lexa."

In and out slow and steady. Stretching my insides as she sped up her circles on my clit. I could feel my juices flowing freely from my gaping hole as she stretched her fingers out inside me again.

"It's the first time you've had a woman get you off, isn't it?" she said, "there's no better feeling than cumming from a woman's touch."

"It.....feels..... amazing.....I'm....so......close," I said in a long drawn out breath.

She pulled her fingers out and stopped.

I looked down at her, standing between my legs.

"What the fuck?" I said.

"Me first," she said, sternly, moving back towards my head.

"But I was about to cum," I said, feeling sorry for myself for being denied climax yet again.

"You've had all the attention today and cum twice already," she replied, "and we were disturbed earlier, so now it's my turn."

She unzipped her skirt and wiggled her hips, until it slid down her legs to the floor. She stepped out of it and kicked her shoes off. She unbuttoned her blouse, down to the first two buttons and then lifted it over her head. She shook her hair back over her shoulder and stood in front of me in her bra and panties.

I got a proper look at her panties now, they were black lace, high leg, bikini cut. She was stunning. I looked up and saw her matching balcony bra, which looked about one size too small. Her cleavage was impressive, with her tits being about the same size as mine.

I instantly wanted to pleasure her. I had no lesbian feelings before, but she was irresistible stood there in her underwear. I lay there staring at her, open mouthed.

"I get that reaction a lot," she laughed, "now, where were we before we got interrupted?"

She straddled my face as she had before the show.

"About here, if I remember correctly," she said.

She looked down at me between her legs. I looked up and couldn't believe how wet her panties were. The material was sodden and shiny. The inside of her thighs were wet too.

"See what you do to me Becca?" she whispered, "Look how deliciously wet you've made me. Now....what were we doing before we were so rudely interrupted?"

"I was sniffing your panties Miss Lexa," I replied.

She sat down straight onto my face smothering me.

"So you were", she said, "how do they smell now?"

She wriggled around on my face for a few seconds before standing up again.

"Holy shit! You're so fucking wet," I exclaimed, "I can smell you from here, you smell so horny, I want to taste you."

"Oh, I think the horny bitch likes my wet twat," she laughed and sat down again.

I breathed in and nuzzled my nose into her saturated knickers, taking in her heady scent. I almost came on the spot, I was so fucking turned on by her. I stuck out my tongue and licked her gusset, taking the material into my mouth and sucking on it.

She stood up again.

"Patience," she said, "my pussy's not going anywhere, we won't be disturbed."

"I want you," I panted, "can I see you? Properly without the panties?" I begged.

She sat down again. I sucked her wetness and swallowed it like I was dying of thirst.

"Patience," she said again, as she started grinding her cunt into my face.

She was breathing faster and I thought she must be getting the same tingling in her belly that I had got.

"Mmmmmm that's it Becca, let me fuck your face," she whispered, "feels soooooo fuckkkkinggg gooooood."

She grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled my face into her crotch.

"Oooooohhhh, sniff that cunt, you little skank," she said lustfully, grinding into my face harder and faster.

She was panting and I thought she was about to cum, but she yanked my hair back and slammed my head down onto the bench, and stood up again.

"Fucking pussy tease," she said.

"What? No. I want to get you off Miss Lexa."

"You will," she said, defiantly, "not yet though."

"Please, I said, "I want your pussy in my face."

"I thought you wanted to see me properly," she said.

"Oh fuck yes, yes, you know I do," I said excitedly.

She grabbed the remote. Whir, clank, choke. She pinned my head to the bench again so I couldn't move, but it wasn't choking me. It took me by surprise. She reached between her legs and grabbed the flimsy material. She pulled it to the side and lowered herself to within six inches of my face. It was magnificent. Full, pink, puffy outer labia, with darker inner lips. Her inner lips protruded and stuck out about a quarter of an inch. Her clit was huge, like a small nipple and just as hard. I knew she would have a plump pussy, from the way it had felt through her underwear.

"Do you like my fat pussy?" she said, lustfully.

I gasped, "It's beautiful," I said, "take you panties off so I can see it properly."

I was surprised when she got up and did as I asked, without saying a word. She wriggled them off and left them on the floor and resumed her position.

I watched in wanton lust as she lowered herself further and spread her lips open with both hands. She was pink and juicy inside. A little droplet of her juice dribbled out from inside and hung from her lips. It was slimy and stringy and looked delicious.

"Tongue!" she ordered.

I obeyed and stuck my tongue out try to reach her hole.

Her pussy got lower and I could smell her overpowering, womanly scent properly, musky and erotic. Her lips touched my tongue ever so gently as she teased herself. I got my first taste of her delicious cunt and it was incredible. I licked my lips and sighed, as she moved it just out of reach.

"Do I taste as good as I smell?" she asked, in a breathy voice, obviously getting off on teasing me.

"Better," I said "let me lick it Miss Lexa, pleeeeaseee."

She brushed herself against my tongue again and then back up in a rocking motion. She repeated it three or four times, giving me the slightest taste of her cunt each time. The anticipation was killing me, her fragrant cooch driving me wild with desire for her.

"Beg!" she said, "beg for my pussy in your face."

"Please Miss Lexa, let me lick your cunt, I'm begging you, I want to get make you cum."

"Again," she said.

"Please, sit on my face, let me pleasure you, I need it so bad."

She finally sat down, holding herself open with both hands and my tongue slipped straight up her overheating fuck hole.

She gasped, "Fuck my cunt Becca, fuck me with your tongue."

I did as I was told, willingly and with enthusiasm, my tongue darting in and out of her sopping hole, while she rubbed her clit on my nose. She was getting wetter by the second, soaking my cheeks and chin as she ground into me, practically riding my face.

"Ooooohhhh fuck yeah, right there, keep going Becca," she whispered.

I continued assaulting her cooch with my tongue, as she got faster. 'She must be close now,' I thought.

"Yeeessss, keep tonging my hole....yes, fuck, you dirty slut, eat that fat pussy."

My face suddenly got even wetter as she started to cum for me. I felt her vaginal walls contracting on my tongue as I tried to push in further. The chain restricted me, she was in total control.

She reached both hands round the back of my head, pulled my hair and pushed her clit onto my

warm tongue.

That did it for her. She screamed in pleasure as she orgasmed at my flicking tongue. I sucked on her hard clit and she shuddered to a huge climax. She pushed my head into her crotch and rubbed against my mouth for all she was worth, cumming and cumming and cumming all over my face. Her legs were trembling, she was panting and I could hear my wet lapping sounds as her meaty pussy contracted in spasms. Her orgasm slowly started to subside, and her thrusts into my face got more spaced out. She finally released her hands from my head and sat back onto my chest breathing heavily.

We both stayed still staring into each other's eyes for a few seconds. She broke the gaze first and looked down at her throbbing pussy with a shy smile. It was the first time I'd seen any weakness from her since we'd met. I liked it, she looked almost cute.

"That was so fucking intense," she finally said.

"You're telling me."

"Wow...just fucking wow!" she panted.

Her pussy was dribbling onto my neck adding to the mess on the bench. Lexa pushed her hand down her glistening slit, top to bottom, scraping off her juices. It made her shiver again, so she stopped. My own snatch was leaking too and I knew it was now going to be her turn to make me cum. It wouldn't take long, I was right on the edge and I had nearly climaxed at the same time Lexa did, without her even touching me.

She slowly got off me, a little shaky on her legs, and walked over to her clothes. I was confused.

"What are you doing?" I demanded.

"Getting dressed," she replied, "we're done."

"What? No! You've not made me cum yet!"

"We're done," she said again, putting her skirt on.

"But I made you cum, now it's my turn," I said, almost wanting to cry, I was so full of emotion and rejection.

"No! I made myself cum using your mouth," she said.

"You selfish fucking bitch! What the fuck is wrong with you?" I said, "I thought we..........."

She didn't let me finish, "you thought what? That we'd become best friends or lovers or something."

"No but......"

"But nothing, you've enjoyed yourself today, you've had two orgasms, that's thanks to me for setting this up for you, you should be more grateful. And now you've made me cum as a thank you, so we're even."

I couldn't believe she should change so quickly, she was like Jekyll and Hyde.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I pleaded, as she pulled her blouse back on and straightened herself up.

"We're done," she said, for the third time, picking her panties up from the floor, she hadn't bothered putting them back on.

I had never felt so sexually frustrated in my life. I had been so close to the most intense orgasm of my life and she wouldn't finish me off. Fucking bitch. I guessed this was some sort of power or control thing after she'd showed a glimpse of her weaker side.

Lexa put her dirty panties on the counter top and checked her hair and makeup in a hand mirror. She left the panties, winked at me and left the room without saying another word.

"FUCKING BITCH!" I shouted after her.

The door slammed shut behind her.

I lay there for about three minutes. I wanted to cry. I felt I'd been used for her pleasure and satisfaction with nothing in return for me. The door opened and I prepared myself to give her a mouthful of abuse, but I saw it was Stacey.

"What the fuck is her problem?" I asked.

Stacey said nothing, but gave me a knowing smile. She had a syringe in her hand, the same as last time. She positioned it on my arm and injected me with the sedative. The room went hazy and I passed out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up in my own bed. I was dressed in my boy shorts and vest top, as if I'd gone to bed as normal. My skin felt silky soft and I was clean and dry, with no evidence of the cum party I'd been subjected to. I was still frustrated and angry about Lexa's selfish act. I put the bedside light on and sat up in bed. On the end of the bed was small brown jiffy bag. I picked it up and looked at the writing on the front. It said:

"Maybe next time xx" It was written in girly hand writing and signed with an "L".

'Fucking bitch,' I thought again.

I opened the envelope and tipped out the contents. There was a small, see through, zip lock bag with something black and soft inside. I unzipped it and pushed my fingers in to see what it was.

It was Lexa's black lace panties. They felt slightly damp and cold. I held them up to my face and sniffed. They were definitely hers. I guess she just wanted to tease me some more, all part of her little mind games. I held them in my hand, thinking of what had happened to me, and how dirty I was to take so much cum and let Lexa fuck my face. There was nothing I could have done, so I was right to enjoy it.

"Fuck it," I said, out loud and slipped my boy shorts off, already feeling myself getting wet at the thought of what I was about to do.

I pulled her lace knickers on and felt the cold dampness of the material against my already swelling lips. They fitted me perfectly and I felt slutty as hell for wearing another woman's cummy knickers.

"You dirty slut, Becca," I said to myself out loud.

I pushed my hand down the front of the panties and started to tease my clit. Soft little circles, imagining Lexa touching me. I reached my hand under my ass, into the back of the knickers and pushed two fingers against the entrance to my juicy quim from behind. I teased my slippery hole by gently rubbing, but not penetrating myself.

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,598 Followers