Poor Becca Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,609 Followers

"Ooohh fuuuuuck Miss Lexa, you're such a tease," I cooed, as I started to rubbing my clitty faster.

I thought of her teasing me, as I masturbated for about five minutes. Slowly building to the climax, I so desperately needed.

"I'm going to cum in your dirty kickers Miss Lexa," I whispered, in a slutty voice, "if you won't get me off I'll do it myself, you fucking cunt tease."

I pushed my two fingers inside and rubbed my clit harder, building, building, building.

"Fuck my pussy, make me cum you slut," I said, fingering myself in and out rapidly.

My own dirty talk triggered me and I couldn't believe how quickly I had got there. I clamped my legs shut, still rubbing myself, bucking and writhing on the bed, as I bought myself to the blissful, intensely satisfying orgasm, that had been denied by Lexa.

I felt Lexa's warm, dirty knickers flood with my bodily fluids as my climax slowly subsided and my juices mixed with hers.

I lay on the bed panting hard and smiling to myself for a few minutes, feeling defiant.

I pulled the bed covers back over me and lay there in the after glow, thinking that I had got one up on Lexa for doing such a filthy act to her underwear. I slowly drifted off to a peaceful, well deserved sleep.

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,609 Followers