Poor Becca Ch. 08: The Final Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Delicious," she sniggered.

Her naughty game was over for now and we got back to more serious conversation as the main courses arrived. The waiter managed to divert his eyes from Lexa's cleavage for a change.

"Are all your dates like this Lexa?" I asked.

"I don't usually go on dates," she replied.

"So why are we on a date?"

She smiled at me, like a mother smiles at her child.

"Haven't you figured it out yet Becca?" she said.

"Figured what out?" I asked, hoping she'd give me the answer I longed for.

"I have feelings for you. Surely you know that. You can feel the chemistry between us. I've seen how you look at me and you know how I look at you."

"Oh my god! You don't know how long I've waited to hear you say something like that," I said. "I feel the same way."

"I know you do sweetie. I've known since I met you over a year ago. There's something about you which I'm drawn to like never before."

"We didn't meet. You kidnapped me remember? Although I'm glad you did," I smiled, shyly.

"True, but I knew as soon as you opened your eyes from the sedative that you were going to be something special. You're a natural at this sort of thing."

"What sort of thing?" I asked.

"Fucking, seduction, filthy sex. I know you were initially terrified, but you relished in it. You've come on in leaps and bounds since that first session. I knew you would. I wanted someone who I could shape and mould sexually, but also someone who could face down the fear and inhibitions and just enjoy herself."

"Well you've certainly taught me some new tricks," I giggled.

"Yes. I remember hacking your electronic diary and thinking how vanilla you were."

"Thanks a lot," I said, sitting back in my chair slightly, looking offended.

"I don't mean it like that. You're perfect. You have a body and looks to die for and you're feisty. You fight back. You're a strong willed young woman Becca. That's why I've fallen you."

I felt myself getting hot and knew I must be blushing. She felt the same way about me as I did about her.

"So why all the teasing and being mean to me?" I asked. "You've put me through a lot over the last few months. You've drugged me, kidnapped me, gang raped me, on more than one occasion. You've made me deepthroat cocks and have thirty men cum all over me. You made me fuck my own sister. You've had four guys fuck my ass. You've denied me orgasms, even though I gave you one. You've even made me fuck a guy for money."

"There's reasons for all of that Becca," she said, "but, looking back, do you regret any of it? I know you fucking loved it, you told me yourself."

"Eventually I enjoyed it yes, but you haven't answered the question. Why?"

She sighed.

"I've been training you Becca. That's why! I want to offer you a job," she looked me in the eye.

Her eyes sparkled. They were wide and cat like, accentuated by her make up.

I wasn't surprised. I knew she was up to something. The restaurant was starting to thin out, but we still kept our voices low. Talking about gangrape and bukkake wasn't ideal dining room conversation.

"So you want me to make more dirty films for you, but get paid for it?" I asked, trying to sound shocked.

"Yes and no," she lowered her voice even further. "Making dirty films is a front for the real business we conduct. It generates revenue to fund our true line of work."

"What the fuck are you talking about? What true line of work?" I was now intrigued. I knew something wasn't right here.

"Let's just say it's the seduction and manipulation of people, to ensure we keep things moving in the right direction."

"I don't understand. Who the hell are you Lexa?"

"I'm a recruiter, trainer and asset manager for the company. You obviously haven't been paying attention each time we met. Did you really think I was just using you to make dirty movies? People like you are extremely hard to come by," she said.

I was feeling shocked for real now and wondering what I had got myself into.

"Let's just go over the things that have happened to you in last year. It might explain things a little better," she continued.

"Well, you need to start explaining things a lot better. I have no idea what you do or who you are," I exclaimed, starting to feel a little worried.

"OK. The first time we met I had drugged you, tied you to a gynaecologists chair and had five men cum inside you without your consent. Right?"

I felt nipples harden at the thought of it.

"Go on," I said.

"That was stage one and you passed with flying colours. You overcame the fear of rape and took control of the situation. You even climaxed more than once. Most normal girls would have cracked and been useless in those circumstances, but you actually begged to be fucked. When we send our people out on assignments, especially women, what do you think the worst thing is that can happen to them if they are discovered for what they are?"

"They get raped," I said, as my history started to unfold before me.

"Exactly. We never put them in real danger of violence, but rape is the biggest threat. You've been subjected it to it on numerous occasions. Are you bothered by it?"

"I was, but I'm not now. I just look at the positive side of it and enjoy being fucked," I giggled.

"So if it happened to you on an assignment, you could still perform without any lasting psychological damage?"

"I would think so yes," I replied.

"Next I bought you in again for a bukkake session. More depraved sex acts and I taught you how to deepthroat a cock," she said in a matter of fact tone.

My nipples were showing through my dress and my clit was throbbing. I was reliving it and it excited me.

"You made me sniff your knickers," I laughed.

"Yes, I sat on your face and tested you for lesbian tendencies. I already knew you would like girls from the previous session, when I had made you sniff Natalie's underwear just as you came. We got interrupted during the initial session and had to wait until you were covered in cum and everyone had left."

"Yes I remember," I said, smiling and licking my lips.

"You sucked and fucked thirty men that day. It was incredible. That was to re-enforce the gang rape scenario. No-one has ever passed as easily as you did. You absolutely loved it. Plus we got a good film out of it."

"I know, it turns me on even now, when I think about it all those guys enjoying me."

She looked at my nipples poking through my dress.

"So I see," she said.

I giggled.

"This is exactly what I'm talking about Becca. You were born to fuck, you're so horny all the time," she laughed to lighten the mood.

"Why didn't you let me cum that day? I got you off, but you never finished me off?"

"It was a control thing for me. I like to be in control and I needed you to know who's boss. I gave you my cummy panties to help you on your way. I'm sure you got off to them."

"In them actually. I put them on and masturbated until I came in them," I said, as though it was an everyday occurrence.

"I might have guessed you little minx," she replied. "Unfortunately you then talked to your girlfriend Jemma about it, so we had to call you in for punishment."

"I remember. Now that was fucked up. Making me wear a dog collar and making me fuck my sister."

"It was necessary. A threat to your family might happen and I needed to see how you'd react. As it turns out your sister was as much a freak as you and took it up the ass like anal professional, after you'd got her super horny with your fingers and tongue. It was one of the hottest things I'd ever seen Becca."

She crossed her legs and I saw her nipples get hard too.

"Getting wet thinking about it are we?" I asked, looking at her nipples.

She smiled.

"Not as wet as when you made love to me. Oh my god, how I'd long for that moment. Feeling your pussy against mine as we came in unison. I knew then I was in love with you," she said, gazing into my eyes with wanton lust.

"So it is love then? Not lust?" I asked, hoping she'd say love.

"Of course its love. I'm in love with you Becca. I just wanted to make sure you felt the same."

"Don't ask me why, but yes I've fallen for you big time. I know your ten years older than me, but I am in love with you too," I finally got the words out.

I held her hand across the table. She leaned in and I responded. We kissed across the table. A long lingering loving kiss. My heart skipped beats and all I wanted was to take her upstairs and fuck her brains out. I knew she wanted the same thing.

She pulled away and looked shy and vulnerable. I loved that about her. One minute she be the boss and the next minute she seemed timid and shy. So cute.

She composed herself.

"Where was I? Ah yes, making love to you after your sisters anal experience and her squirting all over your face," she laughed.

I laughed too.

"I hoped our pussy tirbbing session would have shown you my true feelings towards you," she said.

"I find it hard to read you Lexa. One minute you're nice as pie and the next minute dressing me like a dog and making me do depraved things."

"True. That was all part of your training. It also made you jealous of your sister, because she liked anal and you didn't want to try it. It made you want anal, which was a bonus for me. If you couldn't take a cock in your ass then I wouldn't be able to employ you. All men like anal these days."

"Yes so I gather. I never thought I'd like it, but now I love it. I still prefer my pussy filled, but I do like being fucked in the wrong hole," I sniggered like a school girl.

"Yes, I know you do. I was there remember, training you with bullet vibes and a dildo. I said to you at the time that I didn't like making you do these things and that we all worked for someone. I was just doing as I was told," she said lowering her head.

"So who calls the shots then, if it's not you?" I quizzed.

"Can't you figure it out. You've met him......and fucked him three times I believe."

"Ethan? Holy fuck. How could I have not seen that coming? He didn't want to fuck me for money, he was testing out his latest recruit. No-one pays ten grand for a night with a whore," I gasped putting my head I my hands.

"Now you're getting it. Thinking on your feet. Yes. Ethan is the boss. I answer to him," she replied.

We both went silent for a moment as the waiter came back and took the plates away. He filled our glasses with more champagne and took his opportunity to look at our erect nipples while we were distracted. I was too in shock with the revelations to comment.

"So Ethan was evaluating me to see if I was up to the job? That's why he told me to never change." I continued.

"Yes like a practical job interview. He was testing your seduction skills as well as your prowess in the bedroom."

I shifted in my chair and I felt the shaft in pussy shift inside me. It made me shiver and I felt the wetness leak past the rubber dildo and into my panties. When I finally got to pull it out it was going to be a hell of a mess down there. This was turning me on so much, reliving the experiences and the excitement of Lexa's revelations were pushing me even further.

"And Victor? Was he a test too?" I asked, starting to see where all this had been heading since the day I met Lexa.

"No. He was the real deal. It was actually fortunate for us because that would have been the next stage for you. We'd have set something up similar to what he did to you. As it turned out we didn't need to. It was nothing to do with us. He doesn't know what we really do. He thinks we're a rival film company like he told you. He wanted our latest star for his own monetary gain. The fact that you reacted the way you did and managed to escape is only testament to you and the shows that you're ready for real assignments. I saw the film he took, you were amazing. You took charge and they actually looked scared of you at one point."

"Yeah I did get a bit feisty with them. I guess what I'd been through with you made their efforts look quite tame. I did enjoy it though, but not as much as getting my revenge on Victor. He needed teaching some manners with regard to women," I said.

"That's my point Becca. You're a natural at this. You dominated and humiliated him and got what you wanted from him. That's what we do, but on a larger scale. You already said you wanted to have more control over men, so why not get paid for it?" she pointed out.

"And our date? Is this a test too?" I asked, avoiding her question.

She looked hurt.

"No....of course not. This is me and you together for the first time outside of work. I love you Becca I just told you that," she said.

"I'm just finding out where we stand. This is a hell of a shock to me Lexa. I had no idea you were into all this spy stuff."

She burst out laughing.

"Spy stuff? This is a million miles away from that sweetie. It's merely encouraging people who are doing good, to continue doing good and discouraging people who are doing bad from continuing to do bad. It's not James bond," she tittered.

Lexa signalled the waiter to come over. He looked nervous about coming back, but wandered across to us in the near empty restaurant.

"Yes Madame, would you like to see the dessert menu?" he asked, glancing at her barely covered D cups.

"No thank you, can I sign the bill please."

"Certainly Madame, I'll be back shortly," he replied, taking a sideways look at my erect nipples again.

He walked off to the kitchen.

"He's been perving at us all night Lexa," I said. "Shall we give him a little treat?"

"Sure, I'm always up for some fun."

I pulled her close and we kissed again across the table as the waiter came back with the bill. I slipped my hand lower and caressed her boob as my tongue entered her mouth. Her breast was warm and firm and felt naked except for the strap covering her nipple. We broke our kiss as he placed the bill on the table and we both looked at him. I swear there was a bulge in his pants.

"Do you like seeing us kiss?" I asked.

"Errr...Madame...I wasn't looking," he stammered.

"Sure you were, we don't mind. Do you like my girlfriend's big tits?" I squeezed her gently and bounced Lexa's right boob slightly making it jiggle.

The waiter gulped and starred at the show we were putting on.

"Very... err...nice Madame," he spluttered.

"Does it make you hard seeing us together?" I asked, kissing her again.

"I'd...err...rather not say Madame."

"Of course it does. Let me see how hard it is. The restaurants nearly empty. Come on show it to me," I said seductively, almost in a whisper.

He stood stock still, his crotch level with the table.

"How about if my girlfriend shows you her tits? Would you show me your cock then? I'll show you hers if you show me yours."

He looked around the room to make sure no-one was looking.

"Y..You..go first," he stammered.

I thought he was about to lose his load in his shorts. Maybe he had.

"Ok," I said moving back in my chair. "Lexa, show this boy your sexy lady lumps."

She smiled at me and then at the waiter. She slowly bought her hands up to her cleavage and gripped the two straps of the dress. She closed her eyes, tilted her head back and slid the material outwards to expose her completely naked breasts. Her big dark nipples were as hard as bullets in the dim light.

The waiter gasped.

"Show it to me," I demanded, "Now!"

"I can't. If I get caught I'll be fired," he whispered, not taking his eyes off Lexa's orbs.

She started to tweak her nipples and caress herself slowly, lifting her breasts and letting them fall under their own weight. The bounced gently before coming to rest and she repeated the process.

"Get it out now or I'll tell your boss you've been perving at our tits all night. Then you'll be fired anyway," I said sternly.

He knew he didn't have a choice. He looked around again and undid his zip. His hands dropped to his sides as though he was too scared to continue. I shuffled forward on my chair and reached my hand into his fly. He was rock hard and twitching. His pants felt damp and when I finally pulled his cock out I could see why. He was dripping in pre-cum. Lexa opened her eyes to see his manhood bobbing up and down at the dinner table. She used the tip of her finger to wipe up his pre-cum and held it out for me to lick. I sucked hungrily and swallowed it down.

"Mmmmmm Tangy," I giggled. "Looks like someone's been hard for us all night long Lexa."

She took his hand and placed it on her left breast. He looked shocked and didn't really know what to do with it. She put her hand on top of his and started kneading her boob through his hand.

If anyone had looked over it would have looked like the waiter was standing at the table talking to us. He was standing up straight in fear and disbelief as Lexa made him feel her tits. He was trembling slightly and looked in between petrified and ecstatic.

"I want you to cum for me," I said in a slutty voice.

I gently took hold of his cock, making sure no-one could see and stroked him slowly. Lexa continued to make him caress her firm breasts, sitting there almost topless. He was young and inexperienced and I knew he'd cum pretty quickly. I had a naughty idea and reached for my half-empty champagne flute with my spare hand.

"We wouldn't want you to make a mess all over the table cloth, would we? You better shoot it into my glass for me," I whispered, moving the glass nearer to his cock.

Lexa took her hand off his.

"Squeeze my tits hard young man. I like it hard," she said, pushing her chest out.

He obeyed after a quick look around once more to make sure he wasn't going to get caught.

I stroked his six inch cock faster and increased my grip. Each stroke pulled his foreskin back fully and then rolled it forward as his shaft stuck out from his trousers. His tip was slick with his self-made lubricant and his legs started to shake.

He was going to cum any second. I moved my glass nearer.

"That's it, just let it go. It will feel much better. Then I'm going to drink it. I love swallowing spunk," I teased.

That was all it took. I timed it perfectly as he let out a soft muffled moan and shot his load into my glass. I directed his tip into the mouth of the champagne flute and he shot several large thick squirts into my drink. The champagne fizzed and his seed floated in the bubbles in large stringy globules. I milked the last drops from his tip and wiped them onto the rim of the glass and let go of his cock.

"Good boy," I said, "I knew you'd like it."

He'd cum in less than two minutes, with his hand gripping Lexa's boob. He quickly put his cock away, checking all around him again. He did his zip up and Lexa covered her boobs back up. The only evidence that anything had happened was the waiters flustered face and my glass of spunky champagne.

"You two are incredible," he gasped, suddenly losing his nervous stammer, "thank you so much."

"No thank you," I said lifting my glass.

I held it up to admire his frothing load.

"Cheers," I said and downed the contents in one gulp.

I felt his lumpy seed slide down my throat and I smacked my lips together and let out a sigh of appreciation.

"Delicious," I said.

"Unbelievable," uttered the waiter. "If you need anything at all just ask."

Lexa signed the bill and got up to leave.

"Coats please," she said to the waiter.

"Of course," he replied and scurried off to retrieve our jackets.

"You are so bad Becca, the poor lad didn't know what hit him," she giggled.

"I know, it was naughty wasn't it," I laughed, getting up and preparing to leave.

I knew we would be going to the hotel room now and with everything that had happened so far that evening I was as horny as hell. I couldn't wait to make love to her. The waiter came back with our coats, grinning from ear to ear. We put our coats over our arms and were just about to leave when Lexa stopped and turned to the waiter. She pushed her hand up her dress and pulled out my wet panties from her snatch.