Poor Becca Ch. 08: The Final Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed her again to tease him some more.

"Well, it's been a while since I had fun with Lexa," he replied, "Are you willing to share her?"

"You two have fucked before?" I asked, a little stunned.

"Of course," giggled Lexa. "Many times."

"But I thought......."

"What? That I was a lesbian? Ha!" she laughed. "I'm like you Becca. I like both."

I sat in the bubbling water in shock.

"So will you share her?" asked Ethan again.

I didn't need to think about it. I wanted to see her perform with a man.

"I'd love to see Lexa suck your cock Ethan," I said.

He stood up in the hot tub and his ten-inch cock stood to attention above the water line. It was fat and veiny from seeing us kissing. He put his hands on the edge of the hot tub and hauled himself out onto the side so he was sitting on the edge. His smooth dick pointed straight up higher than his belly button. He leaned back on his hands and presented himself for a blowjob. It looked magnificent.

Lexa looked at me with slutty eyes, pulled me close, kissed me and then pushed off her seat and swam across to Ethan. I followed her over and leant on Ethan's knee as she emerged from the water between his legs. She placed both her hands on his thighs. Her head looked tiny next to his cock, but she didn't seem phased by it. She looked across at me and then up at Ethan as though she was the main attraction at a show. She moved up, opened her mouth and then swallowed his cock whole in one smooth downward motion. Her nose touched his belly and she sat there for a second or two with a throat full of Ethan's meat. He let out a moan as though he'd been waiting all week to do this. I watched her eyes start to bulge and she slowly withdrew with a spew of saliva.

She spat it onto his cock and looked up at him submissively.

"Is it as good as you remember sir?" she asked, wide eyed.

"You sexy little slut," he uttered under his breath.

"I take it that's a yes then?" she said and sucked him back in once more.

I was in awe of her. Now I knew what I must look like with a mouthful of cock. She looked so horny. Her back and shoulders out of the water, the small of her back under the surface and then her cute shapely ass sticking out as she arched her back to take his massive length in her mouth.

She started to bob her head and shoulders up and down as her fucked her face, thrusting his hips up as she dropped down to meet him. I pushed my hand under the water and rubbed my throbbing clit. Ethan started to moan as Lexa milked him off with her mouth. She'd occasionally pull him all the way out, spit her throat juice onto his shaft and stroke him a few times before throating him again.

I was getting jealous of both of them. Jealous of him for fucking my girlfriends face and jealous of her because I wanted his cock. I suddenly realised that this might be my final test, that maybe I had to wait to be told what to do. I was their subordinate after all. The new girl in the office.

"Wanna watch me fuck him Becca?" she asked.

I nodded nervously.

Lexa rose up out of the water revealing her huge tits to us and climbed out. She stood with her legs either side of Ethan facing away from him and her ass level with his face. He kissed her bum cheeks each in turn once then nodded at her. She squatted down slowly and he took her weight, holding her under her thighs. She stopped six inches short of him entering her.

"Guide his cock into me," she ordered.

I held his cock at the base and positioned it beneath her, pulling his foreskin back. She opened her labia with her fingers and sat down onto him. My face was inches from the action and I watched with fascination as Lexa's lips first yielded and stretched and then moulded themselves around his shaft.

"Fuuuuuccckkkkk...I forgot how big you were sir," she whimpered.

"And I forgot how tight and wet you were," he gasped.

"You can thank Becca for making me wet," she replied, "she certainly knows how to lick my pussy."

She sat there with him deep inside her and looked down at me.

"Are you jealous, bitch?" she asked.

"I...er....I didn't know you liked cock," was all I could say.

She laughed.

"I'm a woman Becca. Of course I like cock. The bigger the better and they don't come much bigger than this."

"It looks incredible inside you," I said.

"You didn't answer the question," she said lifting off his cock and then back down again. "Are you jealous?"

"Yes. A little," I replied, still fascinated by her over stuffed cunt.

"Do you want me to share his cock with you?"

"More than anything," I replied.

She rose off him again with my hand still holding his base.

"Suck it clean," she said.

I leaned over and took his cock between my lips. He was slick and shiny from Lexa's cunt and I knew it would taste divine. I took him deep, in and out half a dozen times and then came up for air, still holding his shaft. As I got my breath back she impaled herself on it again with a loud squelching noise. She must have been super wet as I watched her juicy snatch gobble him up and leak pussy cream onto his balls.

"My god, he stretches you out so much babe," I gasped.

She let him fuck her, in and out deep and slow as she leaned back onto him. His cock glistened and I could smell her musky scent in the air. She reached her hand down and pulled at her clitoral hood, exposing her huge sex bean to me.

"Lick it," she said.

I got my head between her legs and licked her red hot clit. It was like a tiny penis and I gave it my full attention as Ethan continued to fuck her. His cock slipped out of her slippery hole and I took my chance to throat him again while Lexa regained her balance.

"Put it back in me you greedy slut," she demanded.

I disobeyed her and kept on sucking. I wanted him to bust his load in my mouth more than anything at that moment. I obviously wasn't going to get fucked by him so I thought I'd steal the load.

She slapped me hard across the face as punishment and his cock sprang free from my mouth. She sat down on it again and rode him hard.

"Insolent bitch. Do as you're told," she spat.

I went back to licking her clit and all was forgiven for now. She was juicy and salty from her previous orgasm and I wanted to get her off with Ethan inside her. Maybe if she came it would trigger Ethan to fill her tight snatch and I'd get to eat her out afterwards. I'd get the best of both worlds.

Ethan lay back completely flat with his legs still dangling in the water. Lexa laid back on top of him and he thrusted into her harder and faster than before. Maybe they wanted the same thing. She lost her rhythm and he slipped out again. His cock was there for the taking. I sucked him quickly, wanking him off into my mouth. She sat up, grabbed a handful of hair and yanked my head away from his cock.

"I won't fucking tell you again you little cum whore," she snapped.

She was in charge and wanted me to know it. I felt like a sex slave and I fucking loved it.

"Don't fight girls. I can do it more than once," panted Ethan. "I've not cum for two weeks so there's plenty to go around."

Lexa flashed me a bitchy look. I loved her Jekyll and Hyde attitude. She was playing for sure. I knew that, but I enjoyed her games.

"Pleasure us both at the same time," she snapped.

"How?"

"Push just his tip inside me, so his ridge is still exposed. Then lick my clit and his frenulum at the same time."

She laid back again and spread herself open. I guided his glans so they were just held in place by her pussy. I got to work like a good little slave, licking her clit and then going lower to the ridge of his cock, sticking out of her pussy.

"Fuck that's nice," sighed Ethan.

I went back to her clit. Then to his ridge. Slobbering and licking, taking in their combined flavour.

My cunt was on fire. Even though it was under water I felt super wet and slippery between my legs. I wanted a cock in me so bad, but I had to obey them. I paid more attention to Lexa's sex bean now as I sensed she was close. She reached down and grabbed my hair in both hands pulling me into the sex zone. She ground my mouth and tongue into her as she started to pant and cum hard.

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming your dirty little whore," she shouted.

"Cum in her face," said Ethan, enjoying the fact that a woman had made his fuck-toy cum.

He drove his cock into her as far as he could as she shuddered on top of him. I thought he was going to cum in her, but he just kept it in place as she climaxed all over his cock and I continued to abuse her clit.

Finally she couldn't take anymore and pushed me away, panting and looking dishevelled. To my amazement she pulled Ethan's cock out of her pussy and got in the hot tub next to me. Ethan changed position and got on his knees at the edge of the pool. He held his cock out to us, wondering what Lexa was up to. His ball sack was tight and full and ready to explode any second.

"If the slut wants cum, she can have some cum," she said.

She grabbed me by my hair once again and pushed my face onto his cock. I opened my mouth at the last minute to take him in, savouring his pre-cum and Lexa's orgasmic juices. She forced my head up and down his cock as he thrust in and out of my mouth. I felt so slutty being forced to something I was more than willing to do myself.

Ethan started to moan and we both knew it was imminent.

She yanked me away and down below his cock, by my hair.

"Down bitch," she snapped.

She gripped his shaft and wanked him off aiming his tip at my face.

"Keep your mouth closed," she ordered.

Ethan shuddered.

"Drench the slut," she said. "Cover her face in it."

He let out a groan almost in pain as his dick erupted all over my face.

Squirt, splat. It hit my cheek and nose.

I felt it hit me and closed my eyes.

"Keep your fucking eyes open slut. I want you to see it," she shouted.

I opened my eyes to receive the second instalment.

Squirt, splat. I saw it spew from his cock, fly through the air and hit my forehead and hair.

Squirt, splat. Squirt, splat. More on my cheeks and chin and into my eye.

I tried to keep it open, but it was stinging my eye.

Squirt, splat. Squirt, splat. Squirt, splat. Squirt, splat.

Thick stringy ropes of cum splattered all over my face. It took all my will power not to open my mouth and swallow it. It plastered my pretty face stayed in place like glue as he finally finished.

She milked the last drop out from the base and it hung on the end of his cock.

"Open," she ordered.

I opened my cummy mouth and she flicked the last droplet onto my tongue.

"Good girl," she giggled. "You look beautiful. Look at your spunky, messy face."

I felt degraded and humiliated that I was the sex slave for their pleasure. I fucking loved it. I was just a target for Ethan's huge load, milked off by my girlfriend. Apart from not cumming myself, it was the best feeling. They kissed and both looked down at me smiling.

"Clean yourself up slut," said Lexa, smiling ear to ear.

I wiped the cum from my face and into my mouth. I used my finger as a squeegee scooping it up and pushing it into my eager mouth.

"Swallow," she ordered.

I obeyed and smacked my lips together with a smile. His cum was thick and salty and I felt it all the way down to my belly.

"Good little slut," she laughed and kissed me hard on the mouth.

We fell backwards into the tub like playful teenagers and Ethan slipped back in to join us.

We were done with the fucking for now and Ethan poured us another glass of champagne and sat in the hot tub.

"Don't worry Becca," he said, sympathetically, "you've still got three untouched holes between you. You'll get your turn next."

"Thank you Ethan, I'm so fucking wet for you. I'm going to fuck you dry."

"No. I'm going to fuck you actually. Both of you in fact, but give me a few minutes to recover. That was a lot of cum I just shot on you. I need some time. Feel free to pleasure each other."

Lexa kissed me and slipped her tongue in.

"You taste of spunk," she giggled.

I opened my mouth wide and breathed on her.

"Yep, you smell of spunk too," she laughed and dunked my head under water in a playful manner.

I emerged and spat a mouthful of water in her face and then jumped on her and dunked her head. We were like two frolicking children playing in the pool. It reminded me of fighting with my sister in the swimming pool on family holidays when we were younger. I grabbed her from behind and wrapped my arm around her throat in a choke hold. I had no idea what I was doing I was just messing with her. She stood up, grabbed my arm and then rolled forward, throwing me over her head with a splash into the steaming water in front of her. It took me by surprise and I came up spluttering.

She smiled at me as if to say 'nice try bitch'.

I dived towards her and wrapped my legs around her back. My boobs were in her face and I pulled her into them by grabbing the back of her head. I was like a limpet latched onto her. She fell backwards and threw me off. When I surfaced I was clearing the water out of my eyes when she grabbed me from behind by my tits. She nuzzled her lips into my neck like a playful vampire and squeezed my tits hard. I grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked her head back exposing her neck. I pushed my mouth into her neck and kissed her passionately under her chin. I was dragged backwards until she sat down on the hot tub seat and I was below her sitting between her legs, still kissing her neck.

We kissed lovingly, I sucked her bottom lip and she stroked my boobs under the water. I gazed into her eyes and got lost in them. She truly was beautiful in every way. Her high cheek bones, her flawless skin, her cute button nose and cat like eyes made her stunning to look at. Her wet hair was tucked behind her ears and clung to her face in places.

I sensed us being watched and looked over to Ethan. He was sipping champagne and enjoying the show. I thought I'd turn it up a notch to get him hard again, if he wasn't already. I wanted to feel him stretch my pussy and ass open with his huge cock and hopefully fill me with his seed.

I turned round to face Lexa, kneeling on the seat. My butt was on her knees. I looked down at her and lifted her chin with my hand. She looked up at me lustfully expecting a kiss. I pushed her head into my tits.

"Suck my tits," I gasped.

She opened wide and I fed my left nipple into her mouth. She felt warm and soft against my skin as she gently suckled on me. My head went back enjoying the sensation.

"Harder!" I said, "Bite my nipples."

I felt her teeth graze my nipple as she nibbled on it gently.

I pulled her hair making her look up.

"Harder bitch!" I said and pushed her face back down.

I fed her my other nipple and she bit harder this time, engulfing my entire areola. I felt her teeth dig in to my sensitive skin and gasped at the pain.

"Ahhhh that's it. Now the other one. Bite it."

I bumped my soft breast into her face and she bit down hard. Her hand reached down and she stuffed a finger in my asshole. She knew exactly what I wanted. I wanted her to hurt me. She pushed her finger in deep as she let go of my nipple and moved her mouth to the sensitive skin on the side of my boob. She bit hard, pulling away as though tearing the flesh from my body. She left teeth marks, she bit so hard. I cried out in pain and pushed my ass down to encourage her to finger my anus harder. She pulled her finger out and replaced it with her thumb. I felt it stretch me out and pulled her hair hard to encourage her onto my other breast. She responded and bit down in my cleavage. It felt amazing, almost animalistic. I felt my labia and clit swell as the blood rushed to genitals.

She let go of my tit and pulled me down to kiss her. It was a hard kiss. When she pulled away she bit my bottom lip hard, drawing blood. I could see it on her lips, crimson and diluted with the hot tub water. She licked her lips and came in for another kiss, this time sucking on my cut lip. Her passion was getting out of control.

I was about to pull away, but I felt Ethan grab me from behind. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. After climbing out of the hot tub he carried me to the bedroom and threw me down onto the bed.

"Looks like the bitch wants it rough," said Lexa, as she walked through the door way, soaking wet.

"Looks like it," agreed Ethan.

"You know I like it rough," I said getting to my knees, "fuck me hard."

Ethan was rock hard from my little show and I wanted him more than ever. I wanted his hot meat inside me and I didn't care which hole he used. Lexa got on the bed behind me in a kneeling position. I felt her forearm go around my neck and she got me in a choke hold, like I had done to her in the tub. She fell backwards with me on top of her, still strangling me. My breathing was restricted. My ass was sitting on her navel and Ethan's view must have been spectacular. Two sexy young women fighting in the bed their pussies there for the taking.

"Fuck her!" said Lexa, "she's gagging for it."

Just her words and the position I was in was driving me wild. I felt a trickle between my legs and wondered if it was pool water or my own lubrication. Ethan got between my spread legs and rubbed his glans along my slippery lips. I knew it was the latter, I was dripping. He pushed into me and I tried to clamp down to restrict his access. I wanted it to feel super tight for him and me. It made no difference, his fat length slithered into me easily, I was so turned on.

"Is she juicy Ethan? I bet she fucking is, the little slut!" said Lexa still holding me in a choke hold.

"Fuck yeah she is. Like fucking a tight pot of lube," he gasped.

I reached down and rubbed my clit furiously as he pounded me hard. Long fast strokes, filling me completely with each thrust. My lip was bleeding more than I thought and it was running down my chin as I tried to see the action. I licked my lips to stem the flow. Maybe it was Lexa's grip round my throat, forcing blood to my head, making it bleed more.

The assault continued and I loved every second of it. The lack of control, the scenario of being forced and abused reminded me of my times under Lexa's unique training program. I felt like I was going to explode.

Just as I was approaching climax, he pulled out and shifted lower. He stuffed his cock into Lexa's fuck hole and pounded away at her for a few strokes. I felt her breath on the back of my neck as she sighed in pleasure.

"You're as juicy as she is," he laughed. "And just as tight."

He fucked her hard for about a minute and then pulled out. He grabbed my ankles and lifted my legs up and back. He then spread my straight legs open by my ankles and pushed me back to expose my ass. I knew what was coming. He wiped his cock on my dripping gash and then pushed against my anus.

"Beg me," he ordered.

"Please fuck my ass sir," I said, struggling for air.

"Doesn't sound very convincing does she Lexa?"

"Please sir, I'm begging you. Put your fat hard cock in my tight little asshole and fuck me hard," I pleaded.

"That's better," he laughed.

He pushed forward and I relaxed as much as I could. Having a cock the size of his stuffed in my ass wasn't going to be easy, but I'd took it before. Searing hot pain hit me like a truck as he punctured my inner and outer sphincters in one thrust. He wasn't being gentle and I didn't want him to be. He knew that. I continued rubbing my sopping quim as he started to fuck me. I was so close now I was almost crying. The slightest thing could now would trigger me, I was on the edge of heaven. A dirty word, a new feeling, a breath of wind against my skin, anything could trigger me off. I was holding off waiting for it. Once again my senses were filled.

The wet sound of Ethan's balls slapping against my ass cheeks .